Our Second Chance A Tom Riddl...

By KiriaQuebrada

Cora Mitchell is a muggleborn Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. She gets picked on constantly and she begged for a secon... More

My Second Chance
A Broken Timeturner
Muggleborns, Half Bloods and friendship
My House, My Love
Defense Against the Dark Arts Class
The Deal
I can't Forget You
Love Potions and Second Kisses
The Chamber of Our Secrets
Dreams
I Thought You Changed
I Can't Do This Anymore
Tom's thoughts
A/N
How to fix it
the Basilisk
A/N
face revival
Starved
My Cherry Blossom Sin
Petrification and the Truth
Cora Mitchell
Truth
The End
1K!! 🤩🤩

I can't live without you

518 11 2
By KiriaQuebrada

A/N

This part will be in Tom's POV the entire time. And the next part will be in Cora's POV at the same time.

I could not believe what I just saw. Cora just stabbed herself in front of me. I rushed to her aid and I started to remove the knife. Blood started coming out of the wound. I tried so hard but I couldn't stop it. I took off my shirt and after the round her waist begging her not to die in my arms. "Come on Cora stay with me please don't die you're all I have right now I was so stupid I was going to end it with you anyway because I'm a monster and you don't deserve a guy like me you deserve so much better. Rosa followed me into the chamber I couldn't stop and she was doing I'm sorry you had to see that I wish I could take it back just please don't leave me please sweetheart don't leave me even if you wake up we might not be able to be in love but I don't want to be the reason you die."
In that very moment Cora's body went limp in my arms her skin was cold touch she wasn't moving or blinking. I put my ear to a chest it was silent. I put my face near her mouth and nose and there was no breath. Cora turned pale white. She had died in my arm.

Cora's POV

At that very moment I was brought with excruciating pain that wouldn't end. I knew I should have gone with chest it would have been quicker. I felt someone with me begging for me not to go and begging me to stay with them. But I couldn't they didn't know what I was going through. I was on the verge of life and death.I finally saw person who is begging you to live. It was Tom. I wanted to tell him that I couldn't I was in so much pain words with stuck inside my throat. I turn my head inside the Gates of Heaven. I said one last thing before walking into the light. Goodbye Tom I'll always remember the sweet times we had. You gave me so much peace and purpose. I wish it wouldn't had to end. But all the things it can last. Love Cora.

A/N

I'm sorry I just had you this type of cliffhanger. If you're upset that I killed Cora hold on don't get all upset on me  yet I am nowhere near done with this story and I can't wait for you to see what else I have in store for you hey everyone thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
22.5K 870 18
(Sequel to Nikki Potter: A Sister's Betrayal) Nikki is back for her fourth year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, and like last year, N...
3.4K 65 4
Hiro Shizuki expelled from Union Academy and left nearly dead he was rescued by a silver haired vampire now with no memory of his life he starts anew...
5.7K 274 32
Charlotte and Katelyn absolutely love "The Maze Runner". Charlotte is mentally dating the character Newt, and Katelyn is mentally dating Thomas. Whe...