Hershel Greene's Youngest Dau...

Por abbid2003

What if Hershel Greene had a third daughter. Whose younger than Maggie and Beth. Well in this book he does, a... Mais

Part one: Mackenzie meets Rick, and Carl
Part 2: Talks with Beth,Arrival of Lori.
Part 3: Just Let Me Help!
Part 4: Who Are They?
Part 5: My Turn
Part 6: Fly
Part 7: Otis
Part 8: Question Game
Part 9: Dinner Embarrassment
Part 10: Daryl
Part 11: Guns
Authors note: not an update (Sorry!)
Part 12: Family Secret Comes Out
Part 13: Emotional Confession
Part 15: Shock
Part 16: Black Sheep
Part 17: Big Brother Carl
Part 18: Maniac
Part 19: Why
Part 20: Interrogation
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: "Sorry Brother"
Part 23: Our Group
Part 24: Overrun
Part 25: Beauty In This World
Part 26: Clear Prison
Part 27: Close Call
Part 28: Holy Shit
Part 29: Not a Doctor
Part 30: For Granted
โ€ขAuthors noteโ€ข
Part 31: Thank You
Part 32: No More Kid Stuff
Part 33: It Was Real
Part 34: The Governor?

Part 14: Mama!

2.5K 39 17
Por abbid2003

    After confessing to Carl about my mom and brother. I had avoided him. I was embarrassed that I got emotional in front of him, and I didn't want him to ask me questions.

    Plus, I was worried about daddy, Rick, and Jimmy leaving earlier today. I know their going to get more walkers to put in the barn. More 'people' daddy 'knows'. In reality it's just more 'monsters' in the corpses of people daddy 'knew'.

    I know them bringing new walkers back, is not gonna go down well with the people in Rick's group. That Shane guy wasn't very happy when he found out about the barn. Imagine what'll happen when he sees them bringing more. Or, seeing his best friend bringing the things with them. Shane scares me.

    While I'm walking and thinking, Maggie walks up to me.

    "Hey Mack, you wanna come collect the eggs with me?" She asks me. I nod. I love helping out around the farm, I mean I've grown up on it so that's a given.

    We walk down to the chicken coops. We grab a basket each, and start putting all the eggs in them. We did that in silence until I couldn't help it anymore and had to ask Maggie my question. Not sure if she'd answer, and not sure how she'd feel about it.

    "Do you believe what daddy says about 'em?" I ask her.

    "What'd ya mean?" She asks in reply.

    "About mama, and Shawn." I specify.

    "Kind of, do you?"

    "I don't know, I don't think so. I'd never tell daddy though, he'd get more mad at me." I say looking down afraid she'll get mad at me herself, I look up and she looks taken aback.

    "It's your own belief, I'm not gonna say he'll be happy with it at first, but he'll learn to accept it." Maggie reassures me, but I can still tell she wasn't expecting that answer. I nod.

    I turn around and see Glenn walking over. She looks and she groans, and rolls her eyes. I giggle at her reaction. She is angry with him.

    She just continues collecting eggs. When he reaches us he sees me.

    "Hey Mackenzie." He says nodding at me.

    "Hey." I say back. I'm kinda upset with him too, but not as much as Maggie. What happened, happened best I just get over it.

    "Maggie." He says trying to get her attention, she ignores him. "Hey, Maggie just talk to me." She ignores him again.

    I can see her look at an egg. I look closer and can see it's rotten.

    "Hey, Maggie." Glenn tries again. She turns around this time, with the rotten egg in hand. Oh no.

    "Give me your hat." He gives her a questioning look. "You said talk to you, I'm talking to you. Give me your hat." She demands again.

    He hands Maggie his hat. She takes the rotten egg, puts it in his hat, and puts it back on his head making sure to crack the egg and make the yolk go all over him. I cover my mouth to hold back a laugh. He looks disgusted.

    "Why would you waste an egg like that?" He asked Maggie.

    "I think it was rotten." She says and walks away. He just stands in place shocked and dumbfounded. I finally just let it go, and I laugh really hard. He looks at me and he then playfully punches my shoulder.

    "Yeah she's pissed at you." I say stating the obvious. He nods and sighs.

    "Yeah I know." He says wiping some yolk off with his hand and flicking it. I laugh again.

A couple hours later

    I was sitting on the porch, with Carol, Andrea, Beth, and Glenn, who was looking out into the field. Andrea was sharpening her knife. I was talking to Carol and Beth. When Lori walked out and Daryl walked over to us.

    Maggie walks out, and over to Glenn.

    "You look like you should be in line for the early bird special. Go get your cap. I'll wash it for you, okay?" She tells him. I guess they made up.

    "Do you know what's going on? Where is everyone? You haven't seen Rick?" Lori asks.

    "He went off with Hershel." Carol answered Lori.

    "We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago." One of them said I'm not sure who, I was barely listening, thinking this conversation was none of my business. Carl sat down beside me, we didn't talk.

    "Oh, here we go. What's all this?" I hear Daryl say. I look up and see Shane walking over to us fast.

    When he reaches us he takes a gun out of a bag full of them and reached it out towards Daryl.

    "You with me, man?" He asks him.

    "Yeah." Daryl replies taking the gun. Shane walks around the rest of the group handing out guns.

    "Time to grow up. You already got yours?" Shane continues, talking to Andrea.

    "Yeah, where's Dale?" She asks him.

    "He's on his way." Shane answers quickly.

    "Thought we couldn't carry." T-dog says. I turn around not realizing he had joined on the porch along with Patricia.

    "We can and we have to. Look, it was one thing sitting around here picking daisies when we thought this place was supposed to be safe. But now we know it ain't." Shane says, I notice Maggie getting agitated. "How about you, man? You gonna protect yours?" He asks Glenn, offering a gun.

    Glenn reluctantly takes it. Making Maggie glare at him. Shane moves to her.

    "Can you shoot?" He asks her. She turns her glare to him.

    "Can you stop? You do this, you hand out these guns, my dad will make you leave tonight." She says. That makes my heart drop I don't want them to leave, that means Carl will leave, and even though I've avoided him the last couple of hours, he's my friend.

    "We have to stay, Shane." Carl pleaded, thinking the same as me.

    "We ain't going anywhere, okay? Now look, Hershel, he's just gotta understand. Okay? He... Well, he's gonna have to. Now we need to find Sophia. Am I right? Huh? Now I want you to take this. You take it, Carl, and you keep your mother safe. You do whatever it takes. You know how. Go on, take the gun and do it." Shane knelt down to Carl's height and explained to him, trying to give Carl a gun, which Lori quickly shoved away.

    "Rick said no guns. This is not your call. This is not your decision to make." She said to Shane sternly.

    "Oh shit." We all hear T-dog curse. We all look in the direction he's looking.

    We see Rick and daddy leading two walkers on snare poles. With jimmy in front of them clapping, acting as bait. I stand up. I knew it!

    "What is that? What is that?" Shane said, starting to sprint towards the barn with a majority of the group following. I ran behind. Running beside Patricia, and Beth.

     "What the hell are you doing?" Shane shouted at Rick, Jimmy, and Dad. Jimmy went over to Beth.

    "Shane, just back off." Rick shouted at his friend, struggling with the walker on the pole.

    "Why do your people have guns?" Daddy asks. The walkers are trying to get to the people surrounding the men, but they are controlled. My heart is racing cause I know whatever is about to happen ain't gonna be good.

    "Are you kidding me? You see? You see what they're holding onto?" Shane says. He's angry, and it's scaring me.

    "I see who I'm holding on to." Dad answers. Shane scoffs.

    "No, man you don't." He says shaking his head. Getting angrier. Tears start going down my face one at a time, cause right now I'm terrified.

    "Shane, just let us do this and then we can talk." Rick begs.

    "What you want to talk about, Rick?" Shane replies.

    "These things ain't sick. They're not people. They're dead. Ain't gonna feel nothing for them 'cause all they do, they kill! These things right here, they're the things that killed Amy. They killed Otis. They're gonna kill all of us." Shane starts screaming at the group, scaring me more.

    "Shane, shut up!" Rick yells.

    "Hey, Hershel man, let me ask you something. Could a living breathing person, could they walk away from this?" Shane asks Dad ignoring Rick.

    Shane then shoots the walker on dads pole in the chest three times. The first gunshot making me scream. Patricia pulls me into her protectively, covering my ears. I'm crying harder now.

    "No!" I hear Rick yell.

    "That's three rounds in the chest. Could someone who's alive, could they just take that?!" Shane shouts at daddy. "Why is it still coming?!"

    He shoots the walker two more times. Making me yelp. Patricia tightens her arms around me.

    "That's its heart, its lungs. Why is it still coming?" Shane says and shoots it some more, I jump with every shot.

    "Shane, enough!" Rick shouts, after looking at me, seeing how scared I was.

    "Yeah, your right man. That is enough." He says walking up to Dad and shooting the walker in the head. Dad falls to his knees. Maggie goes to comfort him, she's crying too.

    "Enough risking our lives for a little girl who's gone! Enough living next to a barn full of things that are trying to kill us. Enough. Rick, it ain't like it was before! Now if y'all want to live, if you want to survive, you got to fight for it! I'm talking about fighting right here, right now." Shane yells at the group, then walks to the barn, and starts banging on the doors. Please don't!

    "Take the snare pole. Hershel, take the snare pole. Hershel, listen to me, man, please." Rick says trying to get daddy to take it, but Dad is in some sort of shock or something and won't move.

    "No, Shane. Do not do this, brother. Wait!" Rick yells at Shane.

    "Don't do it!" Carol yells.

    "Rick!" Lori shouts at her husband.

    "Come on. Come on, we're out here." Shane pounds on the door once he gets the lock undone.

    "This is not the way! Please!" Rick tries one more time. Still holding the snare pole.

    "Come on." Shane says.

    The walkers start coming out one by one and ricks group members all start shooting at them. Except Lori, Carl, Carol, and Rick. Dale wasn't there.

    Shane eventually shoots the walker on Ricks snare pole. But, Rick still just stands there and watches. Carl gets up and tries to run to him but Lori catches up.

    "Stay back!" Rick shouts at them over the gunfire.

    I'm crying really hard, and pushing my hands onto my ears trying to block out the horrible gunfire.

    It was when I see Shawn come out of the barn doors, and being shot. Then, seeing my families reactions. That made me become angry and upset, and snap.

    I break away from Patricia. And I run up to Shane hearing Maggie, Beth and Patricia, shouting after me.

    I reach Shane and start hitting his back. With my fist, knowing it's not effecting him.

    "I hate you!" I yell while crying. I don't know what got into me.

    He just reaches back and pushes me hard onto the ground, hitting my knee hard making me hiss in pain. I stand up despite the fact and look at my knee. It hurts to stand on it but I try and tough it out.

    Rick runs up to me and takes me in his arms. To keep me from attacking Shane again I guess, or because of how emotional I was in the moment. And, he was the closest person to me.

    He tries to comfort me. He knows it isn't gonna work though.

    I see mama come out of the barn. My heart drops again.

    "MAMA!" I yell at the top of my lungs, in tears. I try to get out of Ricks grasp, but he's stronger than me so it doesn't work. "Mama!" I sob over and over, not wanting to see her die a second time.

    Then, Shane shot at her, and she fell. I kept sobbing, while Rick was hugging me from behind.

    "It's okay." "I know." "I'm sorry." Rick kept saying along with other things to try and calm my loud sobs. My injured leg finally gave out, and Rick eased me to the ground, still hugging me.

    Finally the shooting stopped and it went silent. Along with my cries. I was crying silently. Letting out a few soft sobs, but they weren't loud.

    It stayed silent for a few seconds until we all heard a low growling. Then a girl with blonde hair, in a blue shirt and with a large bite mark in her neck came out.

    Everyone in Ricks group seemed to sadden after that. I don't understand why until I see Carol run, yelling 'Sophia!' And then being caught by Daryl. That's the girl they were looking for! I realize.

    Everyone stares, and stands in place, as Sophia walks through the bodies lying on the ground already.

    Then I feel Rick remove his arms from around me, and walk to the front of the group. He takes his revolver out and points at the girls head.

    He shoots her.

    I feel bad for Carol. I can hear her crying. That was her daughter that must be horrible.

    Beth then runs past everyone to the corpses. Straight to our mother.

    I would too, but my leg is injured, and I can't walk over there without help I don't think.

    Looking at the scene in front of me, I realize something. There was no bullet hole in moms head. I gasped knowing what that meant. I tried yelling at Beth, but no one listened. Then, I saw a pistol laying on the ground that someone had dropped, I grabbed it.

    Mamas...or the walkers hand shot up and grabbed Beth by her shoulders. I aim the gun, crying again. And, I shot my walker mother, as they were pulling Beth away.

    Everyone turned to me shocked. I just cry and drop the gun. I stand up and try to walk, not wanting to be there anymore, but I almost fall. Making Patricia come to assist me.

    We walk back up to the house. Heartbroken, and shocked. I was relieved too though.

    Cause now I can finally let them go.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a bit longer, A lot happened and it was kind of heartbreaking. If you liked it though please vote and comment, and share this story. Thank you!❤️
(Chapter?👇)
Did you like Sophia in the tv show??

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
187K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
413K 16.9K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc