I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

I'm Pregnant!

6.1K 164 36
By MyAngelAliza

Chloe's POV

I woke up groggy. Oh man. At least my head wasn't hurting anymore. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on a hospital bed like thing. What the heck.

I saw a machine, I don't really know what it was. I looked at my stomach. I hesitated before lifting up my shirt. I was shocked. Oh my god!

I have a small bump! Holy shit! So I wasn't dreaming! I'm pregnant!

How didn't I notice earlier?

"I was surprised when I first saw it too, at first I was shocked, how didn't I notice this, but then a few of my work buddies told me, it was due to the frost giant bastard in your stomach, it took a while for the bastard to grow into your stomach", I heard his voice sneer.

It was fucking Andrew.

I sneered at him. "Don't you call my baby a bastard! You bloody asshole!", I yelled at him. He smirked at me.

I knew who's baby it was. The only person I did sleep with.

Loki.

I'm having Loki's baby.

I'm was surprised but I wasn't nervous like I should be.

I was actually really happy.

I was having my soulmates baby!

I rubbed my baby bump protectively.

My baby!

He won't hurt my baby!

"I see you have your memories back, I knew it would do the trick, I can't do anything to you, unfortunately, I wanted to rip that bastard out of you, but sadly I can't, my boss won't let me, and also because the baby is powerful already, I can't do anything", he said.

And then a doctor came in. It was a woman.

She locked eyes with him and glared at him. "Get out, I need to see how the baby's doing", she sneered at him.

He glared right back at her. "Don't tell me what to do Elsa!", he growled at her. But despite his words, he left.

I lifted up my stomach and let her put the very much cold gel on my stomach.

The machine made a weird noise.

"So......I know it's none of my business, but why do you hate him? Like I do to, because well, he kidnapped me, he beat me while we were together, oh and he took me away from my soulmates", I said, I didn't take my eyes off the machine.

She sighed. "He's a bloody tart, and he's annoying, he works for hydra, and also he killed my soulmate", she said as she moved the wand around my stomach.

I could see the tears in her eyes.

I felt so bad for her.

I put a hand on the hand she wasn't using.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was his or her name?", I asked her.

She sighed again and looked at me, with a smile. "Well aren't you full of questions, well I guess it won't hurt to tell you, his name was nick fury", she said.

W-Wait? What?

Nick?

Nick is her soulmate?

"You mean nick fury, the guy with only one eye, eye patch, and is really mean to people sometimes?", I asked her.

She looked at me confused. "You knew Nicky?", she asked me. I smiled and almost laughed at her nickname for him.

"Yeah I know him", I said, using know instead of knew.

"My soulmates are the avengers and nick fury is part of shield, and he is also alive", I said.

She looked at me in shock and in disbelief.

"That can't be, I saw him.....", she cut herself off.

I looked at the cameras.

'He is much alive, he is a pain in the ass, I swear to you, If we get out of here, I will take you to him, as long as you help me take care of my baby' I said in sign language.

A few tears dropped down from her eyes.

She put a hand on my head and it hurt a little bit. What the hell is she doing?

She pulled back and I felt woozy and dizzy.

"What the bloody hell?", I said.

"It's my power, I can take any memory from you, I just can't show you memories, well not yet, I'm still working on it", she said.

Oh cool, so she's like some kind of mutant.

Cool.

'I looked through your memories and I saw him, I saw my Nicky, you were right, he is alive, so thank you, I could have kept working here against my will if it weren't for you, I work here because I thought he was dead, but now we can get out of here and you can go to your soulmates, and I can go to mine, I promise I'll help you with your child' she signed.

Well then. I think 'we' just made some friends.

"Here, that's where the baby is, it looks like your a month along, and your probably asking why you didn't see it before, well it's because the baby is half frost giant, they're pregnancies are much different from humans, while back when you were at the hospital, the baby could tell you were safe, so it was growing at a normal state like a normal human baby, but now, now that the baby can sense that your in danger, it started to grow bigger more and more rapidly", she said. I was shocked.

I put a hand on my bump. My baby.

(I know nothing about frost giant  pregnancies, so I'm just going off what I want)

I looked back at the machine. It was beautiful.

The small blob, was beautiful.

I smiled. I rubbed my stomach.

She smiled at me. "From what I can see, is that the baby is healthy, I can't tell what the gender is until the third month, but hopefully your not around at your third month", she whispered the last bit to me.

I smiled at her in thanks.

"Hey I have a question, you said the baby grows when It knows I'm in danger, will it grow anymore since I'm here?", I asked her.

"Well from what I know, it has to know that your in physical danger, and If I know Andrew, he's a bloody git and man handled you", she said rolling her eyes.

I giggled at her accent. She was just as British as me.

She wiped my stomach.

She did something on her computer, while I looked and smiled at my baby bump. Beautiful. I can't wait to tell your daddy.

Your going to be so loved.

She printed something out.

And she handed it to me. I looked at it, and it was a print out of my baby's ultrasound. Awww my baby!

I rubbed my stomach. I don't care what gender you are. As long as your healthy.

I already love you, and I just found out about you. I love you my little miracle. I may be a young mommy, but I love you with all my heart. I love you baby.

I looked back at Elsa. "Thank you Elsa", I said with a smile on my face.

She smiled back at me. "Your welcome Chloe, I just hope you get back to your soulmates soon", she said.

I smiled warmly at her. "And I hope you get back to nick, so he might stop being a bloody twit, and be a little nicer", I said giggling.

She laughed and shook her head.

"That's my Nicky for you, you should know how he lost his eye", she said laughing. I laughed along with her.

She went to say something else.

But the door opened and the guards Came in.

I was helped down gently by Elsa. "It isn't time yet", Elsa said.

"It's time for her to go back to her cell", one of the guards said.

They grabbed at me roughly.

Elsa sneered at them. "Don't hurt her, she's pregnant you bloody idiots! Not an animal!", she yelled at the guards. Despite her words, they roughly walked me out of the room and walked me to my cell, the silence was awkward as hell. I hate you. I hate my life.

I was roughly thrown at my bed. My hands protecting my stomach.

They instantly left.

"Lights out!", I heard a voice yell.

The lights went out, except for a small light.

I pulled my picture out of my pocket and looked at it. My baby.

I kissed the Picture. My little baby.

I rolled on my side and laid my head down on the hard pillow.

I smiled and looked at the photo. My baby. I promise, I will get back home, so we can go home. To daddy and your many papas, and mamas.

I yawned and put my photo under the hard pillow and fell asleep against the rough and hard pillow.

Goodnight my baby. I love you.

Goodnight guys. I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
99.5K 2.3K 43
You have Eleven soulmates, each one indicated by a coloured line on your wrist. Who are they? And what happens after you find them? *PLEASE NOTE THAT...
128K 3.9K 29
Oliver was perfectly fine secretly working for S.h.i.e.l.d under Fury's direct orders but then Fury tells him some news that's going to change his wh...
31.6K 1K 18
In a world where Soulmates exist but not everyone gets one... Long ago, as the legend goes, the powers that be decreed that a person can only discov...