Boys With Love [COMPLETE]

By kooksunwashedfeet

When it all goes wrong, 7 boys make it right. Strange circumstances end up with you living with 7 handsome bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Breakfast and Big Brains
Chapter 3: A Driver Full of Sunshine
Chapter 4: 2 Cuul 4 Juul
Chapter 5: Cuts and Bruises
Chapter 6: Mouth-To-Mouth
Chapter 7: Banana-abs
Chapter 8: Shower Thoughts
Chapter 9: U + Me = <3
Chapter 10: Like One of Your French Girls
Chapter 11: Cooking Papa
Chapter 12: The Makeover
Chapter 13: Kimchi Chaos
Chapter 14: One Boy, One Girl, One Bed
Chapter 15: So, You Think You Can Dance?
Chapter 16: This Isn't What It Looks Like
Chapter 17: Maybe I'll Be Tracer
Chapter 18: Tickle My Pickle
Chapter 19: Food for Thought
Chapter 20: Welcome to My Playground
Chapter 21: Bob Ross and Chill
Chapter 22: Throw It Back!
Chapter 23: Love Dis-ease
Chapter 24: Visiting His Nook's Cranny
Chapter 25: Costco Complications
Chapter 26: Homo Homies ;)
Chapter 27: Waterme-lonely
Chapter 28: Lost in Seoul
Chapter 29: Club Can't Handle Me
Chapter 30: Kiss and Make Up
Chapter 31: The Chemistry Between Us
Chapter 33: Coming Together
Epilogue

Chapter 1: Sold

154 3 9
By kooksunwashedfeet

I walk through the double doors of my mother's mansion. The pristine white walls make my eyes hurt. Inside, right on the staircase, is my mother, with a giant box labeled, "Y/N's Belongings." On top of it was a pair of Louis Vuitton slippers.

"Mom, what are you doing!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry y/n, i need money to fund my meth addiction."

"Eomma, what do you mean?!?"

"I sold you to One Direction. Get your things, you need to leave right now."

I turn around, and suddenly, five tall white men walk in, all with silvery smiles on their beautiful white teeth.

"Mwo?"

The one with long, curly brown hair like Bon Jovi reaches out his hand. I put mine gently on his, and he kisses the back of my hand. "Hello, y/n, I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

Well you don't look very stylish compared to Kookie oppar, I say to myself.

The other men introduce themselves, as Zayn (the one with the black hair swoop) Louis (the one who looks like a drug addict), Liam (the one from Mission San Jose) and Niall (the Irish man).

"I'm very sorry y/n."

I cry as Niall and Zayn grab me by the armpit and drag me out of the house.

~Time Skip~

My room is small, a twin sized bed with Barbie sheets on it, and a One Direction poster nailed into the ceiling so I can watch my overlords every night before I fall asleep.

I wish my eomma didn't sell me to these white men. I feel like a Native American. I went to the window and looked up at the two northern stars. Disney taught me that wishing on them would bring me happiness.

I wish Kookie-Oppar could come save me. Suddenly, I hear knocking on my window. I go over and open it.

"Kookie Oppar!"

"Hello, y/n, did you miss me?"

"I missed you so much oppar!" I would jump into his arms if he weren't clinging onto the windowsill for dear life.

"I heard your wishes and I am here to save you. Come on, jump into my arms."

I look at his strained biceps. They were huge!

"Are you sure, Oppar?"

"Yes, come on."

I close my eyes and hop through the window. I feel the wind flapping through my hair. Did Oppar lie? Why am I still falling?

Instead, several pairs of arms catch me, and I open my eyes to find six perfectly sculpted faces staring down at with smiles.
"Annyeonghaseyo, y/n, we're Bangtan Sonyeondan! Jungkook heard your desperate calls for help, so we are here now!"

I glance at each of them with wonder. Kookie Oppar heard me?

Does that me we have a telepathic connection?

Are we soulmates?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
2.5K 216 12
The one where, after living abroad for years, you move back to Korea and your old high school friend Namjoon offers you his place to stay while you g...
109K 2.7K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
334K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...