Our Second Chance A Tom Riddl...

By KiriaQuebrada

Cora Mitchell is a muggleborn Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. She gets picked on constantly and she begged for a secon... More

My Second Chance
A Broken Timeturner
Muggleborns, Half Bloods and friendship
My House, My Love
Defense Against the Dark Arts Class
The Deal
I can't Forget You
Love Potions and Second Kisses
The Chamber of Our Secrets
Dreams
I Thought You Changed
I can't live without you
Tom's thoughts
A/N
How to fix it
the Basilisk
A/N
face revival
Starved
My Cherry Blossom Sin
Petrification and the Truth
Cora Mitchell
Truth
The End
1K!! 🤩🤩

I Can't Do This Anymore

528 11 1
By KiriaQuebrada

WARNING:THESE NEXT FEW PARTS HAVE SUICIDAL PARTS SO IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU DON'T READ THIS. WHEN YOU SEE THESE EMOJIS 😭💀
THAT IS THE SUICIDAL PART. WHEN YOU SEE THESE EMOJIS 😇🌹YOU ARE SAFE.

Tom's POV

It's been two months since I broke Cora's heart. I felt like such an ass. I lost the only person who gave a damn about me. The worst part is her appearance. Her light carmel skin was now a washed out pale color. She looked a lot skinnier. I haven't seen her in the dining hall since I hurt her. She never smiled and never talked to anyone else but Professor Dumbledore and her roommate.
Little did I know that what I did was about to go too far.

Cora's POV
💀😭 WARNING SUICIDAL MOMENT!!

I can't take this anymore. I hate seeing Tom and Rosa together. I hate my filthy blood status. It's like they could see through me. Can someone wake me up inside. Bring me to life. I just want to die.
I'm going to kill myself tonight in the Astronomy Tower. It's a nice place to die. I'm not sure how to do it but I know that I'm going to. I went to my room and wrote a note.

Dear whoever sees this letter first,
I'm sorry about what's about to happen. I just can't do this anymore. I hope you all enjoy your life. I wish I could have done the same.

With Love,

Cora Mitchell

At The Astronomy Tower.

I have everything I need to kill myself. The letter is on my bed. I snuck into the kitchen to get a knife. It wasn't a very big knife but it'll do the trick.

I took off my blouse so I could get a good idea of where I was going to stab myself. I figured that my chest was too harsh so I decided to stab myself in the stomach. Well more of my torso than my stomach. I breathed in and placed the knife to my torso. I was scarred. So I backed it away from me a little. I slowly started to move the knife closer to my torso. I felt the til on my skin. I inhaled sharply and exhaled. Then I pushed the blade closer to me. I felt a small sharp pain. I had broke the skin. I felt blood starting to ooze out for the wound. "AAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain.

Tom's POV

I heard a scream coming from the Astronomy Tower. As a predict I was on patrol. I walked closer to find Cora topless. It took me a minute to figure out what she was doing. I saw a small pool of blood by her. She was stabbing herself.
"Cora!?"

Cora's POV

I heard my name. Still holding the knife I slowly turning around to see Tom staring at me. I said a few short words. " I'm sorry Tom. But I just can't do this anymore." Then I jabbed the knife into my torso and screamed in pain. "AAAAHHHHHH!" I fell into Tom's arms.
🌹😇 IT'S OVER NOW.
A/N

Haha cliff hanger! Next part out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 244 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
41K 1.5K 67
Celia Malfoy and Draco Malfoy are both students at The Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her brother finally comes to school. So what will...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...