One step closer | Cordelia Go...

By bibliothecariusa

(Y/N) starts her new life at Robichaux's Academy and she meets the incredible Ms. Cordelia Goode. She fell im... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

5.7K 227 123
By bibliothecariusa

I pulled away immediately and stood up. “Why did you do it?” I asked shocked and held my hand over my mouth. Cordelia looked down and whispered “I don't know.” “Get out Ms. Goode!” I said angry and opened my door. “But (Y/N)” Cordelia began, but I stopped her. “NO! GET OUT” I screamed and she left. “I can't believe it” I screamed and closed my door with a loud thud.
It was already late and I needed to go to my class. I just grabbed something to wear and got out of my room. Zoe stopped me after I entered the room and whispered to me “What happened (Y/N)? I heard you screaming.” Zoe took my hand and I looked down to it. “I don't want to talk about it Zoe, but thank you for asking” I smiled and squeezed her hand. She smiled too and padded my hand. “Take a seat” Zoe whispered and I nodded.

After the class with Zoe we had a little bit free time and I decided to go into the garden. We had a swing there and it was the perfect place to think. The wind was blowing lightly and the air smelled like rain and I knew that autumn was right around the corner. “I love this weather” I whispered and swayed back and forth. My sweater wasn't enough anymore for the cold weather and I stopped swinging. I felt a tingle at my neck and turned my head towards the house. My eyes wandered to each window and then I saw a movement at Cordelia's window, but no one was there. I sighed and shook my head. Of course she would watch me. Anger spread through my chest and I stood up, walking back into my room.

“Dear Diary,
I can't believe it! Cordelia kissed me this morning and now she's watching me. The love I felt before for her, is slowly changing into hate! Okay, she's my Supreme but that doesn't give her the right to kiss me. I shouldn't have went into her room last night, but something in me still pulls me towards her. I don't know what I should do. Maybe it's better when I leave the Academy again. Yeah I think that's the best, but I need to do it secretly. The only question now is: Where should I go? I couldn't go back to my parents, that's impossible. I don't know.

Love,
(your first letter)”

I closed my Diary and threw it against my wall. I let out a frustrated scream and fell down on my bed. The next class would be in 5 minutes, but I didn't felt so good, that's why I choose to stay in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 487 10
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
28.9K 1.4K 15
You move into the Coven and make family with the witches there, under the supreme, Cordelia. You quickly fall in love with her. She lights a flame in...
37.6K 1.1K 38
{ π”ͺ. π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔀𝔬π”ͺ𝔒𝔯𝔢 } COMPLETED At 23 years old, Corey Nicks, the daughter of Stevie Nicks, is an instructor at Miss Robichaux's Academy for E...
43.4K 1K 39
When you find out you're a witch, life can be weird, especially when your new witch academy belongs to the reigning supreme aka my cousin, Cordelia a...