𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝘱. 𝘥𝘢...

By fourtrisallmighty

FIVE YEARS AGO, I was sent on a mission that would change my life forever. Little did I know, it would end it... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱...
• 𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘪𝘪𝘪 -𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘪𝘷 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘷 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘷𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘷𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘪𝘹 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘷 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘷𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘪𝘹 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳...
• 𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪 - 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘭 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘭𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪 - 𝘱𝘰𝘦
• 𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦
• 𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

338 10 1
By fourtrisallmighty

THE SOLDIER

Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron
"There's more to you than your talents. There are flaws and scars. I will love every piece of you, broken, healed, and all."

THE DOCTOR

Zoey Deutch as Elyse Organa-Solo
"It's not my past that defines me. It's not my mother's past either. It's the past of those before her. They picked who I would become long before I was a possibility."

THE PRINCESS

Carrie Fischer as Leia Organa
"Something happened to both of my children that day. Something that Elyse refuses to talk about. So, instead, we talk about you."

THE SMUGGLER

Harrison Ford as Han Solo
"I thought I taught you to be better, Poe. I taught you how to fly an X-Wing, not how to kiss my kid."

THE STORMTROOPER

John Boyega as FN-2187 / Finn
"Is it true that you and the General's daughter are seeing each other? Because, if so, you've gotta learn how to keep a secret."

THE SECRET-KEEPER

Greg Grunberg as Temmin 'Snap' Wexley
"Why would you want to keep that as a secret? Your name alone harbors talent and skill that a bloodline can only wish for."

THE JUDGE

Cara Delevingne as Karé Kun
"Is that all you idiots can do? You're the hotshot flyboy with a good score and yet waste your precious time writing 'heartfelt' notes to your parents?"

THE NERD

Tessa Thompson as Jessika Pava
"Your parents! Both of your parents were the greatest Early Gens heroes the Resistance has ever seen, other than the General, Han, and Luke Skywalker, yet, you're nothing like them."

THE DROID

BB-8 as BB-8
"Beep, Beep, WHIRRRRR!"

THE MEDICINE MAN

Daniel Day Lewis as Kes Dameron
"Your mother wanted you to fly through the stars and save the galaxy like we did long ago. But she also died a long time ago. So, is it so awful that I prefer that you become a medicine man and stay safe?"

THE UNFORGOTTEN

Adria Arjona as Shara Bey
"I know that one day, you will do glorious things for the galaxy. But, until then, stay out of trouble. And don't agitate your Father."

THE BROKEN

Adam Driver as Ben Solo / Kylo-Ren
"We're different than what you think, Elyse. One day, you'll accept that."

THE ALLY

Jennifer Lawrence as Piper Crowe
"You think she doesn't like you. But, you're wrong. She comes over to my house at two in the morning and talks. For the next two hours, you're all she speaks about. I'd say that she likes you."

THE VOICE OF REASON

Emma Watson as Marlene Mason
"Of course she hurts. You broke her heart by saying she's safer away from you. If anything, you're safer away from her. I don't see why she's want to talk to you anytime soon."

THE PLAYLIST

1 • starboy
— the weeknd , daft punk
"Look what you've done. I'm a motherfuckin' starboy. Look what you've done. I'm a motherfuckin' starboy."

2 • sleep on the floor
— the lumineers
"If the sun don't shine on me today, And if the subways flood and bridges break... Will you lay yourself down and dig your grave, Or will you rail against your dying day?"

3 • red desert
— 5 seconds of summer
"Tell me would you pack up all your bags, stay true to North? You're the only one I do this for."

4 • you'll miss me when i'm not around
— grimes
"If you don't bleed, then you don't die. Cross my heart and hope to fly. If you like it, then you'll make it out alive."

5 • day 'n' nite
— kid cudi
"'Cause day and night. The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night. He's all alone somethings will never change. The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)."

6 • crunch
— jordana, melvv
"Now you see me, Is it true? I stared at you, Darling you... You walk up past me and I- I don't know what to do right. My heart starts racing and I- I grab your arm and turn you all around."

7 • vegas lights
— panic! at the disco
"The Vegas lights. The lies and affectations. Sensation. We're winning 'til the curtain's coming down."

8 • substitute
— dawin
"You got the angel on your left shoulder telling you to slow it down. You got the devil on your right shoulder... Telling you to let me hit it right now."

9 • six shooter
— coyote kisses
"And then she moves in, a quick kiss, breathing down my neck, she had me wrapped around her wrist."

10 • cry baby
— the neighbourhood
"I can taste it, my heart's breakin', please don't say That you know, when you know. I can't take it, I'm inpatient, tell me baby, Now I know, you should go."

11 • fly me to the moon
— frank sinatra
"Fill my heart with song. Let me sing for ever more. You are all I long for. All I worship and adore."

12 • la lune
— billie marten
"Breaking my back in the heart of this land. Feet above water and softened in sand. I could have wanted any part of this. But I find the heat is too harsh on the skin. Drowning in light, need the cold to sink into my soul. My soul."

13 • put your head on my shoulder
— paul anka
"Put your lips next to mine, dear. Won't you kiss me once, baby? Just a kiss goodnight, maybe... You and I will fall in love."

14cigarettes on patios
babyjake
"I was smoking cigarettes on patios. I was drinking beer with my friends. I was tryna boogie down a night, vodka with the Sprite, Here we go again."

15 • pray for me
the weeknd, kendrick lamar
"I'm always ready for a war again, Go down that road again. It's all the same. I'm always ready to take a life again, You know I'll ride again. It's all the same. Tell me who's gon' save me from myself, When this life is all I know. Tell me who's gon' save me from this hell. Without you, I'm all alone."

16desperado
rihanna
"If you want.. We could be, yeah, runaways. Running from any sight of love, Yeah, yeah, there ain't nothing. There ain't nothing here for me There ain't nothing here for me anymore. But I don't wanna be alone."

17 • moral of the story
— ashe
"Some mistakes get made, That's alright, that's okay. You can think that you're in love, When you're really just in pain. Some mistakes get made, That's alright, that's okay. In the end it's better for me. That's the moral of the story babe."

18 • the night we met
— lord huron
"I had all and then most of you, Some and now none of you. Take me back to the night we met. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Haunted by the ghost of you. Oh, take me back to the night we met."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.5K 82
Number 1 in #Poe May 2020 Number 1 in #Starwars May 2020 Ariavanna Solo is the daughter of Han Solo and Josephine Gavana. After the death of her moth...
4.6K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
6.6K 232 13
Kylo Ren x Reader// "You have no love for anyone. Not even yourself." You are a pilot for the Resistance. But now it's your chance to call the shots...
841K 24.3K 47
Formally named, Married to the Dark. The reader is suddenly engaged to the mysterious man she knows only as Kylo Ren. As their relationship grows the...