After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

18. "Fear"

43 2 0
By LadyAdmi

The clouds slowly turn to a light shade of purple and blue and right in the middle the clouds part, as the sun breaks through. The sight of the sun peeking draws Fiela in, she leans over the wheel to see.

She arrived home earlier then usual in the morning and parked her car outside the lawn admiring the clouds and the beautiful sun.

The whole way as she drove back home she couldn't help her gut feeling of uncertainty between her and Jungkook, as well as guilt for avoiding him. It's not that she didn't want to talk to him, she just felt that it was unnecessary at that point.

She needed to cool down first. All the raging emotions in her where too much.

Her eyes dart to the dashboard taking in the time, 4:30. Jungkook's alarm would ring within 30 minutes and if she didn't want to be caught and have a chat with him then she'd have to be fast. Using that as motivation, she steps out of her car already jogging to the entrance.

She doesn't waste any second when opening the door and quietly closing it making sure it makes no sound. Thank goodness her husband was such a heavy sleeper.

She carefully walks to her dresser picking out the outfit that she's had in mind since driving. Classic black and white summer dress paired wih some sandals. With one final look at her choice, she makes her way to the bathroom stripping naked and taking a shower. When she's done she walks back in her dresser, dressing up.

She closes the door behind her when she's done with everything, only a second to spare as the alarm rings vigorously. She sighs and continues downstairs heading her way.

"You're awake?" Fiela asks as she spots Aufilea in the kitchen.

"Hey mum," Aufilea smiles and walks to her mum giving her a big hug. "I missed you yesterday at night.."

Fiela breaks the hug and runs her fingers down Aufilea's hair. "Listen sweety, I'm in a rush now. If you need anything your dad is here. Gem and Gemma are sleeping over at their friend's house- I think you might've also missed their presence yesterday night... Anyway they'll come later on in the afternoon,"

"Hold on. Where are you going this early?" Aufilea asks already with a deep frown.

"It's a beautiful Sunday morning today, so I figured I'd go to church," Fiela replies.

Aufilea nods her head as her frown disappears. "I should go and visit Priest Yoongi one day, it's been so long without him that I feel the need to catch him up," she smiles. "Pass my greetings and love,"

Fiela stands there for a while thinking over what Aufilea said. "I will,"

Fiela enters the church. Their are a few people cleaning up the chairs, the pathway, fixing the instruments- basically making everything ready for the service.

Fiela makes a quick prayer before going any further inside the pathway to the door at the end of the corridor. She knocks on the door with riddles like usual, making Pastor Suga know exactly who it is.

Fiela enters his office just as he stands up making his way to her embracing her with a hug. With big smiles on both faces they separate.

"How are you?" He asks her with a pondering look in his eyes. "Are you hurt?"

She smirks. "Do I really need a reason to come to church and see you?"

Suga smiles and nods his head. "Yes, why else would you come to church and see me, if not to worry about your life or wanting to praise God?" Although he became friends with Fiela, there was a part of him that still admired her more than in a friendly manner. "But you do look troubled,"

He never took advantage of the open trust she gave, instead he asked the Lord to quench his thirst and remove temptation. Fiela was now married and he knew he couldn't stand a chance against Jungkook- not that he would want to compete. After all, what could he have brought to the table?

"You're right," she nods her head looking down at her hands. "I... Didn't feel like staying at home on this Sunday so I was like, why not come to church and search for God and maybe you...to get my mind off some things."

"Interesting," Suga says. "Care to fill me in on your problems?"

She bites the inside of her lip tilting her head and her eyes nervously looking around. "I don't feel comfortable talking about it right now. Maybe later on after the service?"

"Oh. Are you staying for the service? I was anointed as Apostle two weeks ago and I'm preaching for the first time today," he walks her to the window area taking a seat by the window pane. "My message is entitled, Return to your first love,"

"Oh woah," she sarcastically says.

"I'm kidding, it's titled Fear."

She smiles at Yoongi tilting her head to the side. "Fear of what?"

"Don't ask questions now just listen to the word and then line up all your questions."

"Okay. Apostle Suga-"

"Nope its now Apostle Yoongi,"

"Upgrade, I see." She chuckles a little. "Congratula- Ahh!" She bends over immediately holding onto her stomach feeling enormous pain on her lower half.

His eye and ears shoot up to the pain and he panics quickly looking at her. "Fiela are you okay?" Concern leaks through his voice.

She waves her head shaking her hand. "No- no it's okay. It's just cramps,"

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like-"

"Aaahhh!" She bundles over again and Suga immediately acts.

"We need to go to a hospital."

"I've run my analysis and it seems my assumptions are correct," the Doctor smiles at the Apostle and the worried woman next to him on the hospital bed. "You don't have to agitate Mrs Jeon, it's nothing to worry about,"

Fiela glances at Suga and he looks back at her. "But what about the pain she's feeling?" He asks.

"I've been feeling these cramps since a month or so, what do you mean there's nothing to worry about?" Fiela asks.

The Doctor looks back to her board and nods her head. "The cramps are normal when it comes to pregnancy. It's just uterus nerves that kick in when your babies aren't sitting well. In order to avoid painful contractions you need to be calm and not stress yourself. From the results here, I see that you're not eating full meals or whole portions of proteins and vitamins, remember you are eating for three now. Another factor is stress. You're stressing yourself and inflicting nerves into the system of your babies. And a minor issue would be simply bec-"

"Wait. What?" Fiela shakes her head with wide eyes.

The Doctor looks between Fiela and Suga seeing their confused faces. She understands that they don't know. "Oh you don't know? You're a month and two weeks now,"

"A month?" Fiela's mouth goes dry and her heart slows down at the doctor's next words.

"Congratulations Mrs Jeon. You are pregnant," the doctor finally says with a bright smile. "With twins, and with saying that, the other issue could be because since they're still growing your body needs time to adjust to the weight of each,"

Her heart swells with the joy of knowing that she's pregnant. Another part of her wished Jungkook was there with her and that they weren't fighting but then again she wasn't ready to just forgive him. Thus she'd have to keep her pregnancy a secret.

"Congratulations," Suga says watching as she smiled to herself with a hand to her belly. "Thank you," he says to the doctor and the doctor leaves quickly going to fetch something else.

"Oh my word, this is unbelievable," she sighs. "What time does the service start?"

He checks his watch. "In an hour. Why?"

"You heard the doctor. I shouldn't be stressing, but I know I won't be free until I tell someone about how I'm feeling.. I assume Jimin's off,"

"He's your therapist right? No wonder. He's been telling me to call you to make sure that you're alright. What's going on in your home right now? You and Jungkook?"

Fiela thinks for a minute turning back to Suga. "Let's go grab something to drink first,"

Jungkook drives his car home during the afternoon seemingly sad. His day at work went expectedly slow, no crimes, no alerts just a lot of unfinished paperwork. The paperwork took his mind off Fiela and he could concentrate, but once in the car all his troubles came back.

It really isn't pleasant coming home knowing someone is angry with you. Especially if you have the power to fix it but the person doesn't want to budge or bother with you.

Jungkook pulls in the driveway and straight to the garage. He pulls his break and stops the engine stepping out the car. He walks out the garage, the garage door sliding down by itself. He reaches the front door seeing it's unlocked.

He enters the house expecting to see movements but is only met with silence. The twins had gone for a sleepover party explaining why the house was quiet and princess doll free.

When he goes up the stairs he hears music coming from Aufilea's room. He first enters his room expecting to see Fiela but she isn't there. She wasn't there in the morning as well, making Jungkook wonder how hard did she take the matter. It must've been really personal for her.

He enters Aufilea's room seeing her on her desk reading some papers. She's been reading ever since she's been going to the company.

"Hey dad," she smiles at him as he makes his way to her bed laying down. She chuckles shaking her head. "How was work?"

"Tiring,"

"I can see," she says while lowering her music. She turns to her dad seeing his down figure. She was honestly at a loss of words for the situation between her father and mother. Out of all people she worshipped her parents love. She wanted to marry a man like her dad who was free with his heart when it came to love. He loved effortlessly and gave everything. But like her mum had once said that marriage was like climbing a mountain. You meet new challenges developed in oneself as well as your partner, but as long as you're together with your partner you can climb through the problems together. Aufilea felt the need to repeat back to her mum and remind her of the words she gave as advice.

He sits up on the bed standing up and moving to the door. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything, but you seem fine,"

"Wait hold up dad," she frowns getting up and walking to him leading him back on the bed.

"Why are you still wearing your pajama's?" He asks sitting down, removing the pillow case away from underneath him.

"I bathed... If that's what you're asking," she laughs.

"I didn't ask that," he smiles.

"But your questions usually have hidden meanings and I guess that's what I'm answering to these days. Anyway," she sits comfortably on her bed wrapping her fingers together. "I can read facial expressions and you seem so damn exhausted, and not just from work from something else. I have been seeing how distance you and mum have been and when ever I ask mum she runs away from that conversation. What's really going on between you and mum?" She pops the question out.

Jungkook looks at her weary face and contemplates in his head. "There's nothing wrong. It's just... Your mum..." He sighs. "Where is she by the way, I haven't seen her since I woke up today, she can't still be work could she?"

"Uh no," Aufilea says remembering what her mum said. "She went to church. I don't know where else she went but that's what she told me this morning,"

"This morning hm," he nods his head. Here was Aufilea giving her dad all her attention. He felt open and was tired of keeping it in. He explained to her the situation from when Hwasa came and how Fiela seemed to be strongly disapproving of her presence. Being brutally honest he tells Aufilea how he really feels and how apologetic he is.

"That's a lot to take in," she nods her head feeling sorry for her dad. "But it can be solved. You could try talking to her when she's not busy, she probably won't run away and say she has something to do. If that doesn't seem to work then perhaps just be patient with her,"

"I'll consider that," he says leaning in as Aufilea hugs him from the side. "You are growing up, giving your old man advice,"

She laughs sitting up straight again. "Speaking about grown up. I did something with my salary that I think you guys would be pretty upset about," Aufilea says with an apologetic yet not so apologetic eyes.

"What did you do with your salary?" He asks, trying not to think of anything bad.

"Do you want to see it or do you want me to tell you?" She says. "But then to show you, you'd have to drive to the place,"

"I would say show first and speak later but after what happened, I need you to speak now and show me later," he says already standing up. "You can speak in the car- I'm actually curious."

"Wait I have to change," she says. "I'll be down in a second-"

"Let's just go," he says, not minding her pajama's.

Jungkook stops his car at the address Aufilea says and he steps out the car taking in the surrounding. A quiet neighborhood and a bank of houses far from each other. Aufilea and Jungkook stand in front of one house and it's partially larger compared to the other small houses.

"What are we looking at? A boyfriend's house?" Jungkook asks. Aufilea wasn't so kin on telling him, rather she wanted to show first and tell later.

"Nope. Dad I'm single but you'll be the first to know when I have one," She feels the wind swiftly on her legs.  She digs in her gown pockets for some keys and places them in her father's hands.

He looks at the keys and then back to Aufilea with a raised brow.

"Dad. I bought a house."

______________________
Chapter 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 721 8
In which Nate finds someone crazy like him maybe crazier.
11.5K 502 10
VERY DARK ROMANCE "You're pathetic," He chuckled, as he viciously shook his leg to extract my hands from it. I finally let go of his leg, and found m...
18.2K 500 21
'Aunt! Stop! You hurt me!' 'Then, why don't you just give me the money.' 'It's for my father.' said y/n. 'My foot. Your father is just waiting to d...
163K 4.4K 36
very first publication. Started: 29/1/18 Ended: 23/6/18