Unnatural Disasters

By orange_p0p

Based off of Danganronpa, Goodbye Despair. Hajime Hinata is woken up by a stranger on Jabberwock Island. Litt... More

Introduction
+The Killing Game+
+The Dinner Party+
+The First Trial+
Nagito Komaeda
Another stupid trial
Nekomaru?
The despair disease
Yikes
We need to talk
Another party
The Fun House!
The new motive
The final dead room
Final dead room part 2
What are we?
Nagito's Trap
Ending #1

Ending #2

1.6K 62 44
By orange_p0p

This is the bad ending. If you did not want this ending, go to ending #1

All 6 of us began to dash out of the rubble, running towards the newest area on the island. There was one building, In particular, the Monokuma factory. Hundreds of thousands of Monokuma plushies were being produced. Upon further examination, we found the bombs.

"H-hey woah woah woah! That's going to blow!" Souda ran up to the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That car is a ticking time bomb! I don't have enough time to disarm it," Souda backed away from the car in fear.

"Hey guys, look." Chiaki pointed to a laptop on the ground. The screen slowly lit up, coming to life.

"So, looks like you found the bombs." Komaeda's face showed on the screen followed by a serious voice.

"That little shit," Fuyuhiko yelled.

I felt my heart drop, the guilt and stress began eating at me. If I never planned against him, would this have happened?

"In order to deactivate the bomb, all you have to do is have the traitor swipe their card! It will deactivate all the bombs" Nagito's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hurry! Can the traitor swipe their card please!" Souda said frantically.

"Like the traitor would just step up like that," Akane got cut off by Chiaki walking up towards the machine.

"Well if we all do it, then one of us will disarm the bomb."

Chiaki swiped her card. Nothing happened.

"Well," Chiaki sighed.

"Oh crap! Everyone back up!" Souda yelled. I dropped to my knees and covered my head, preparing for the explosion.

Instead, "fireworks?" I mumbled. The bright colors and loud noises filled the room.

"That fucking dipshit!" Fuyuhiko screamed

"That means, there's still more time!" Soni suggested. We ran out of the Monokuma factory and around the section of the island. We came to a small storage unit like space. However, when we opened the door we were greeted by a blazing fire.

"Oh my god!" Akane gasped and covered her nose, the black smoking filling our lungs.

"Everyone! I saw something we can use to put out the fire earlier!" Sonia guided us into another building and sure enough, there sat many fire extinguishing goods. We all grabbed some and ran back towards the unit.

"1, 2, 3," on the count of three, we all three our bottles. However, nothing happened.

"Guys, is it just me or is nothing happening?" Souda asked nervously.

"No, nothing happened." I responded softly. The fire began to blaze more, the smell of burnt items filled my nose. Suddenly, it started raining, inside.

"Huh?"

The sprinklers began to pour down on us, putting out the fire.

"That's, convenient." I muttered.
Once the smoke had cleared, there was a section of the warehouse that seemed unharmed.

I studied the room until, 

"A body has been discovered!"

...

....

"Nagito?" I whispered.

...

"Komaeda?" I asked again. No response.

I couldn't believe my eyes. This had to be a joke, this couldn't be real right?

! Gore warning ! Nagito's death :(

There he was, sprawled across the floor. His eyes were wide open in fear and in pain, duct tape covered his mouth. His arms and legs were tied by rope. A knife was plunged into his hand, wounds covered his arms and legs. Blood spilt out of the wounds. Even worse, a spear had been plunged into his stomach, impaling him. Blood splattered all over his white shirt, pale skin and white hair. His blood splashed over random objects in the back and on the floor. I felt my stomach turn, it was flipping constantly. I covered my mouth, vomit threatening to come out.

....

"Komaeda? Are you okay?" I nervously asked.

"Hajime," I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. It was barely there. I slapped whoever or whatever it was off of my and slowly made me way towards him.

"Hey Ko," Tears spilt from my eyes, staining my cheeks.

"Hajime we need to investigate," Souda began to say something but was immediately shut up by Fuyuhiko.

"Shut up you idiot, we'll start investigating, but give him some time." The 5 walked out and left me and komaeda alone.

"Komaeda, who did this to you?" I wanted an answer, I wanted to hear his voice. I wanted to see his innocent smile and his hair flop against his face whenever he moved his head. I wanted to see his eyes pierce into mine, his hands fidget with his jacket zipper. I wanted to feel his hands on me, his lips on mine. Just one more time. I want to say I love you, I want to apologize to him. Tell him that I'm sorry, sorry for planning against him. I want him. I stayed next to him, crouched next to his body. I touched his face, it was still decently warm. I felt it though, the coldness slowly creeping onto his skin. He hasn't been, like this for long.

I laid my head onto his chest like in those dramatic movies. That's what this felt like, a movie. Something that wasn't real, a dream. No a nightmare. God, I wish it was. I had to get up, I had to leave. He's dead, he's gone, he'll never be back. The more I thought about the more I cried. I felt something in his pocket, it pressed against me. I began to dig through it, and pulled out a keychain. The hope keychain I had bought for him that one night. I gave it to him when I finally told him I loved him. I smiled, tearing streaming harder than before. It gave me a sense of relief, even when he died he had something that meant everything to him with him. I put it in my pocket and tried to wipe my tears.

"Hajime," The soft voice cut me out of my pity party.

"Chiaki?" I asked, lifting my head up.

"It's time to go, the class trial is staring." She helped me up smiling softly. I looked back towards him, but she grabbed me and forced me to face her.

"Stop, it's time to go." She said calmly.

I felt my body tremble, I felt so weak.

"They need you know Hajime, don't you understand? Someone did this to Komaeda and now it's time for you to get justice for him. Avenge him. He needs you, everyone else needs you. I need you. Do it for him, please?" Chiaki asked with pleading eyes. I blinked the tears from the eyes and nodded, placing a front on. She led me out of the warehouse, I looked back at him one more time.

"I love you," I muttered before shutting the door behind me.

Time skip!

Chiaki Nanami has been found guilty. It's time for the punishment!

She smiled at me. She smiled before she was dragged along with Monomi into her execution. She killed him, she killed my boyfriend. She didn't do it on purpose, I understood that. It was his luck, it was all a trick by him. Why would he do it? I'm all alone now. The two people I could trust the most, are dead.

Time skip part 2!

Izuru Kamukura. I am Izuru Kamukura. He's everywhere I look, he's trying to take over. He's going to take over, he's going to take over, he's going to take over, he's going to take over.

But, I'm not him. I'm not Izuru Kamukura. I am Hajime Hinata, a normal high school boy who has no ultimate talent. A normal high school boy who was placed into a killing game, who has a boyfriend, Nagito Komaeda. A best friend, Chiaki Nanami. And classmates who are standing around me right now, depending on me. A surge of energy rushed through my body. I stared up at the AI robot, Junko Enoshima.

"You aren't Izuru, what are you?" She asked angrily.

"I am not Izuru kamakura, I am Hajime Hinata!" I shouted  at the AI.

I stared at the others, they all had a look of despair on their face. I thought back to him, Komaeda. He hated despair, he was willing to do anything. Even if that meant practically killing him self to stop it.

"Everyone, we can create our own future. Think about it," I smiled confidently at the 4.

"Create, our own, futures?" All four of them slowly spat out.

"Hell yeah! We don't need your stupid options" Akane consulted the AI.

"We'll hit the buttons at the same time!" I shouted at my classmates. They nodded in agreement. Our three visitors began to take their leave, Makoto being pulled along by Kyoko. I gave him a knowing nod, reassuring him. All five us, pressed both buttons at once. The world began to crumble around us as the video game was coming to an end.

I hope to see you again Komaeda, I want kiss you again, I want to tell you I love you again, I want to hold you again and talk you about my problems. I smiled and held the keychain in my hands before I felt myself slowly slipping.

Woah I can't believe I completed a story! Thank you so much for reading unnatural disasters! I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it! Thank you again!

- Athena <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 163 16
Eleven people trapped in a mysterious death game by majority. Will Hinata Hajime be able to escape before it's his turn to die? *Komahina Your Turn T...
40.7K 1.4K 21
Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata had met, only when they were the young age of five. They were friends for about five years, Hinata was the only frie...
4.1K 81 18
After the Final Killing Game, The 77th class of Hope's Peak Academy 'welcome' Makoto Naegi to Jabberwock Island. Class 77 has only one goal in mind...
26.7K 781 20
Hajime and Nagito were invited to the tropical island of Jabberwock Island with the rest of their friends for a long time. They don't know what to do...