Love To Hate

By CheshireCat2017

Dylan and Sapphire have been neighbors for 6 years now. They have hated each other since high school though... More

Dumped Part 1
Dumped Part 2
The Plan
Best Friend Part 1A
Best Friend Part 1B
Best Friend Part 2A
Best Friend Part 2B
The Start Up
First Date Part 1
First Date Part 2
Second Date Part 1
Second Date Part 2
Making Progress?
Second Kisses
Why??
Problems and Weekend Plans
Feeling Stupid
Talks
Parties and Mistakes?
Bloodied
Questions
Getting Nervous
Take Two
Girls Night
What Happened?
Gone!
Such A Mess
Hospital Visits and Shocks
Broken
Hints and Wedding Invites
Remembered
Getting Ready
The Wedding
The End

What Is Happening?!

16 1 0
By CheshireCat2017

Dylan Hayes-

Today the freak and I are going to this coffee shop that Courtney likes.
I really hope Sapphire didn't mess this up the other day by insulting her.
I really want her back.
A knock on my front door interrupts my thoughts.
"You ready to get this over with? And don't even think about kissing me again" Sapphire says as soon as I open it.
Wow.
She looks amazing.
Wait!
What am I thinking?!
She doesn't look amazing! This is Sapphire we're talking about! She's a freak.
"Hello" she waves her hand in front of my face.
Shit!
"Um. Yeah. Don't even count on it. I wouldn't want to kiss you again if you were the last person on earth."
"Whatever. Let's go" she starts walking away.
I watch her walk away for a minute before I shake my head and hurry to catch up with her.
Seriously what is wrong with me? I do NOT find Sapphire attractive!
Maybe it's just that trick Taveon told me to do.
Maybe I'm just thinking about Courtney while looking at her and that's why I'm looking at her this way.
Yeah. That's it.
Nothings wrong with me. I'm okay.

HEY EVERYONE! HOW WAS YOUR GUY'S HALLOWEEN? HOPE IT WAS AMAZING! Y'ALL EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU GUYS CELEBRATE? I KNOW I AM! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS. ANYWAYS SORRY IT'S A SORTER CHAPTER; I CAN'T REALLY THINK OF WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW. LOVE YOU ALL!

~CheshireCat💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Plan By Dizzy

Teen Fiction

477 32 33
The Plan is about a girl who lost her best friend when she was very young. Now, after almost nine years, she decided to take revenge on her best frie...
270K 4.9K 28
When Tara cheats on Liam and he wants revenge, Sapphire wants her friend to stop sending her on blind dates, when Liam asks her to be his fake girlfr...
136 26 11
They’re after us. They want it for themselves. I don’t know who I can trust besides my family. They have been with me forever. They never left my sid...
4.1K 187 35
Tessa O'Conner isn't your typical high school girl. She's had a cheating boyfriend, alcohol addiction, and she is a streetfighter. Nobody knows about...