After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

Od LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... Více

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

19. "She was"

49 1 0
Od LadyAdmi

When Aufilea and Jungkook get back home, there's a different vibe from the way they left it. Instead of being mat by the darkness of the house and complete silence, they can hear the TV running in the background- particularly a cartoon characters voice but also, they see the lights opened in different rooms. They turn to each other with relieved breaths.

For only a split second Jungkook thought he was being robbed- but he should've known better, anyone with a human brain knew not to mess with Jungkook as he had ultimate power over anything.

But non the less, the twins were back.

A deep aroma and pleasantly satisfying smell of food hovers in the air as soon as Jungkook and Aufilea reach the front door. Jungkook's mouth begins to water and he unlocks the door quickly just to inhale the smell some more. Aufilea passes by him and heads in the house feeling exhausted.

After seeing her house and taking a look around inside, he wanted to see more than just the inside. He went around the whole neighborhood with her, speaking to the people passing by and even a few residents who were outside. He wanted to make sure the area was secure enough. He would've complained but he needed to consult Fiela first.

"Dad they're asleep," Aufilea says from somewhere deep in the house, snapping Jungkook's thoughts away from food. Jungkook shuts the door and walks down the corridor and into the living room, seeing that indeed his two beautiful daughters were asleep on the couches.

"It's only 21:37. One of them is bound to wake up," Jungkook notes heading out the living room and up the stairs. "Don't think you're off the hock Aufilea. We'll speak about you and your house later on, but first let me go speak with your mum,"

"I'll put them in their rooms," Aufilea says, biding him some luck and strangely, thinking of how to lift up the twins so that they can still sleep and not flatter awake.

"If you need me, just come up to my room. I'm done for the night," he says already climbing up the stairs. "If you can, cover my food and place it in the microwave,"

"Sure,"

When he enters the room it's quiet. There's a little sound coming from the joint bathroom. He hears the tap water running as well as her singing. He smiles and leans by the door listening to her sing.

He didn't see her the whole day, so even the slightest bit of her presence makes his mood automatically go up. He stands there a little longer enjoying her singing.

How he wished that everything was well, because if everything was well, he wouldn't stop himself from stepping in the shower with her doing all sorts of things.

The faucet turns off and the shower starts running. The water turns off after a while, he just stands there wondering what she's doing. The door suddenly unlocks and Fiela steps out the bathroom with her towel gown around her.

When she sees Jungkook, she can't help the blush that forms on her cheeks. What is he doing out here? When did he arrive home?

"Hey," he whispers also too stunned. It's been a while since he's seen her and stepping out the way she did made him nervous. He wasn't expecting to get caught the way he got caught.

He breaks the eye contact when she says nothing just watching him. He moves away from the door and straight to the rest of the room. Fiela sighs sadly hoping that he'd do something.

He shrugs out of his leather jacket and unbuttons his shirt removing his tie. He quickly changes out of his work attire putting on his black sweatpants and hoody. He sips his feet in his socks and rests on the bed reading through some of his online mail patiently waiting for Fiela to return to bed.

A couple of the other officers had invited him out for a drink but he passed. Jimin as well had invited him for a gathering and he declined that one with passion. Compared to Taehyung, Jimin was much more intimidating.

When Fiela's done she heads to bed going under the covers ignoring Jungkook and trying to sleep. That doesn't work out as Jungkook speaks up.

"I know you're mad at me, for good reasons. I know you don't want to talk to me, for good reasons as well. But all I'm asking is for you to listen," he starts. He crosses his legs and faces her back hoping that she's listening.

Fiela hears his voice and how tired he is. He also was stressing, it wasn't only her and if she let him stress any longer she'd feel more guilt.

"I-"

Before Jungkook can start and before Fiela can sit up to listen to him there's a knock on their door.

"Yes." Jungkook answers loud enough.

"Dad. A lady called Hwasa is at the door and she doesn't seem adamant to leave until she sees you," Aufilea says through the door.

Fiela gets up from the bed walking towards the door. Jungkook watches her. "Fiela?"

"Go speak to her. She's determined not to leave here until she sees you," Fiela mumbles turning around. Jungkook tries speaking but his phone rings and he sees it's Hwasa. He ignores the call following Fiela.

Fiela opens the door going hastily to the guest room locking herself in. Jungkook stops by their bedroom door running his hand through his hair. "Why is it soo hard to talk to her without getting interrupted?"

"Sorry dad," Aufilea apologizes.

"It's okay sweety," he says, restraining himself from cursing. "Just lock the front door. I'll come down later." he tells Aufilea.

Jungkook walks down the hall to where Fiela closed herself.

He knocks on the door. "Fiela open the door."

"No you can go and talk to her,"

"For fucks sake. Damnit Fiela. Can't we have a moment between us to talk without getting interrupted?" Jungkook curses lowly. "Honey please open the door?"

Fiela rests her body on the locked door hearing Jungkook's rapid breaths. "I don't want to stress about this Jungkook. It's not an issue. So let it be and do what you want."

"What the hell? Please," He whispers. He tries to calm himself down. "I'm not at peace. Okay. Please give me a chance to fix this. Please.."

Silence.

"Fuck," He breathes running his hand through his hair. For the past couple of days he hadn't been taking care of his hair leaving it to grow long and in shreds.

"Daddy you swore," Gem appears out of nowhere watching her dad. His eyes open and he peeks down at her before moving away from the door. "You swear a lot these days,"

Jungkook takes a deep breath nodding his head. He squats down to her level and she comes into his arms embracing him around his neck. "I'm sorry baby.. daddy's just really angry. But I don't want you to swear when you're really angry. It's not pretty when a beautiful girl like you swears,"

"It's okay daddy," she says. "Can we go and get food, I'm really hungry and I have so much to tell you!" Gem ecstatically says. He knew that most likely between Gem and Gemma, that Gem would wake up. For some reason Gem has been having trouble sleeping at night.

Between her mum and dad, Gem felt closer to her dad. She loved being around him and always wanted his attention, but she was shy and didn't know how else to do it.

"Sure," Jungkook smiles and lifts her up in his arms. "Anything for my little princess,"

He goes down the stairs and an urgent knock shocks them both. Jungkook rolls his eyes remembering who it is.

Gem turns to her dad and wraps her tiny arms around his neck.

"Let's go open the door first okay," He says walking over to the door. When he opens the door Hwasa nearly falls in from knocking too hard and too close.

She looks from Jungkook to the little girl in his arms and her heart aches a little. "Jungk-"

"Didn't I tell you never to show up here again?" Jungkook suddenly asks.

"Please no arrests. Jungkook I came here to apologize. Please," she says hastily. "I felt so bad after you left that night. I just wanna make–"

"No–"

"Just give me one fucking chance," she pleads with her eyes. "I want to make things right with you," she says out of breath.

Jungkook winces when she swears looking at Gem. "Baby can you wait for daddy in the living room? Daddy needs to deal with this lady okay?"

"Okay," Gem nods her head when her father puts her down on the floor so that she can walk away. Gem looks at Hwasa and speaks a bit loud, in order to be heard. "Miss.... my daddy says that it's not pretty when a beautiful girl swears. I think you're pretty so, it means you shouldn't swear. Right daddy?"

"Right," Jungkook nods his head running his hand over her black hair. "Good girl, go wait in the living room,"

Hwasa is taken aback but smiles sweetly at the child and nods her head, when the child grins and waves a shy goodbye twisting her legs in a weird angle and running back inside the house. "She's adorable,"

"Hwasa what do you want?" Jungkook folds his arms leaning against the door frame blocking her from the entrance.

Hwasa takes a deep breath and answers. "I want to apologize. Jungkook please forgive me," she begs. "You're my friend and all I wanted to do was help. All I wanted was to give you peace but I didn't mean for it as in a relationship. You remember how it used to be back then? When men were stressed they used girls to relieve themselves.. so I thought if I offered my body then you'd be much better and worry less. I'm really sorry Jungkook~ahh, I didn't do it with bad intentions-"

Jungkook stops her shaking his head. "Even thinking about sleeping with a married man is already bad intentions."

"I'm sorry. I really am, I'm just so used to offering my body- it's all I know and all I wanted to give you. Hear me out please," she says seeing how Jungkook looked like he was seconds away from closing the door. "I didn't mean to cause any drama between you and your wife. I apologize for making her angry.. I pieced the two together and realised that she might be mad with me for coming into your life-"

"What would you do if she had answered the door instead?" Jungkook asks.

"I'd apologize to her. Look Jungkook, you're my friend and I'm your friend. I don't like it when we fight at all. I hate it when we fight. Please forgive me.. I'm being so sincere and real with you. I don't want you to be mad with me. Your wife can be mad with me but I don't care about that- I only want your forgiveness."

Jungkook considers for a while. He knew that if he said he didn't forgive her then she would stand there until he did. So the only way of getting rid of her was saying that he forgave her, even though he was still cold about that night. "You're forgiven."

She beams and tries to go in for a hug but he stands straight leaning back. "It doesn't mean you're off the hook. I'll forgive you if you manage to respect my rules,"

Her face is broken in hearing the reply and the rejection of her hug. "What rules do you have? I'll respect them,"

"Don't ever show yourself in my face without telling me first- and at that, it should only be for emergencies. I don't want you near my house ever-"

She huffs shaking her head. "It seems like you're pushing me further away from you,"

"I need to trust that you can respect my rules in order to be in my life. If you fail to do so then it means that you don't respect me and my decisions. Look, I have a family. I can't be bothered with having you causing me trouble. You have college to worry about now, not me." Jungkook says firmly. "I proceed. Don't call me at night. Don't call my work place. Respect my work hours even my lunch breaks- don't just pop up. That's it,"

Hwasa barely gazes at Jungkook and nods her head turning around. "Fine."

"Good," he says.

"See you around... Or when we meet again, accidentally," She got the hint that he didn't want anything to do with her, the rules were just a diversion because either way she wouldn't be able to see him.

"Do you need a ride home? I can call Uber?" Jungkook asks out of politeness.

Hwasa shakes her head facing Jungkook for the last time. "I've got my own ride.. or legs, so thanks..." She weakly smiles. "Bye," she whispers it and begins going her way down the driveway taking a turn and getting out of sight.

Jungkook allows for the cool air to blow against him before finally going inside.

Jungkook enters the house and goes to the kitchen with Gem. As they are eating, Gem tells Jungkook about the weekend.

"Dad he's a spoilt brat. I don't like him but Gemma likes him and he likes her. Everyone likes Gemma," Gem grumbles. Aufilea comes in and sits on the stool as well just listening. Gem's little rant seemed interesting. "Why do all the boys at school like her more than me? Aren't we twins? That means that people should like me as well, the way they like her,"

"No sweety," Jungkook shakes his head. "Just because one guy doesn't like you, it doesn't mean you should feel that way,"

Gem's mouth opens wide and Aufilea laughs. "Dad, she's a girl. She's literally bound to be feeling like this everytime a guy comes around." Aufilea says.

"But she shouldn't. Look here Gem, you are my beautiful, lovely daughter. You and Gemma may be twins but that does mean you have the same heart or spirit or even personalities," Jungkook says. "You are special in your own way. You have your own things to offer. Trying to hard to be liked or adored or all those things that other girls feel for themselves will only remove your specialness. Why do girls even want to be better then others?"

"It's called an ego dad," Aufilea says in the back making Gem chuckle. "Where as a girl, regards herself with self importance amongst all. Like pride too,"

"What I'm saying is that Gemma is her own person and you are as well. What she does with her life, doesn't mean that you have to do it as well. What's important is that you have to shine or no one will shine in your place. You can shine by doing what you love and not caring what anybody thinks," Jungkook says. "Only then, I believe, that you can have an ego and pride because you know who you are and you're not trying to be someone else...but ego and pride is too much for your age now,"

Gem smiles and nods her head.

"Take your sister as an example," Jungkook says motioning to Aufilea. "She loves talking and being so damn- I mean so dramatic and right now she's an actress doing what she loves. She's not holding herself back or letting boys distract her. If you let Gemma over shine you then you will end up being her copy or shadow and I don't want that. I want you to shine for yourself inside and outside, only then will you attract people to you. And not any kind of people, but people who really like you for who you are. You just need to have some courage and a push from yourself. Do you understand?" Jungkook smiles.

She smiles and nods her head feeling ready and energized in the thoughts of being herself. "I understood that I should shine and when I shine, people will like my shine. And that I also need courage.."

Aufilea laughs and nods her head. "Exactly, don't let anyone tell you that you are a horse when you're a unicorn,"

"Yes," Gem grins and giggles with Aufilea. Jungkook loved seeing his daughters like this. "I don't feel like sleeping now,"

"Me neither," Aufilea says and looks at her dad with permission.

"Tomorrow is school you two," Jungkook says shaking his head. "If you don't go and sleep your mummy will be evenly mad with me for not doing the right thing,"

"Okay," Gem sighs and stands up on the table with her hands up as Jungkook puts her down from the table. "Goodnight daddy. Goodnight sis. I guess I'll shine tomorrow," she runs out the kitchen hopefully going to her room.

Jungkook turns to Aufilea. "She knows how to get in bed by herself right?"

Aufilea nods her head thinking about something. "That was really great advice you gave to Gem,"

"That's me doing my part in teaching her," He nods his head. "She's a precious soul and I want her to be happy,"

Aufilea smiles and heads to the sink washing the dishes as Jungkook pulls out some yoghurt from the fridge setting it down on the counter and eating it.

"Dad. Do you know a woman called Andrea?" Aufilea asks.

The question makes Jungkook stop what he's doing and turn to Aufilea. She has her back to him as she washes the plates they left. What can he tell her? The fact that Andrea was Fiela's sister or the fact that Andrea was Taehyung's wife? What did she know about Andrea and who told her about Andrea?

After a couple of moments and a long silence he finally speak speaks. "Andrea?"

"Director V took me to this museum the other day and there was a picture of her. I just thought since mum knew Director V then you would too, and if you did then you'd know her. Well that's if you knew him on that level,"

Jungkook nods his head taking a seat. He didn't want to lie to her, but it was for her own good. "Director V is Taehyung right?"

She nods her head. "Yeah, that means you do know her right?"

"Did." he corrects. "She died,"

Aufilea finishes and wipes her hand walking to where her dad is. "She looked so much like me and I was just so shocked you know. She looked exceptionally young as well,"

"She was,"

Aufilea takes a leap and asks. "How do you know her?"

"She was Taehyung's wife," Jungkook says very carefully looking back to his yoghurt. "I worked on her case when she was murdered. But it shouldn't worry you. Hei tell me about the play you've been spending your time on. Is it a dialogue kind of play or is it a group play,"

He changes the subject quick that Aufilea has no other way to get in. They're hiding something from me

___________________________
Chapter 19

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
34.2K 721 8
In which Nate finds someone crazy like him maybe crazier.
39.8K 1.6K 54
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.