I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Andrew?!

4.6K 150 34
By MyAngelAliza

Third person POV

For the past few days, Chloe has spent much needed time with her soulmates,

She went to the park with Peter, they had a great time, they talked, and got to know each other better.

She did some bonding with tony and Bruce in the lab. She was almost smarter then the both of them, which didn't surprise them, they're soulmate was smart as hell.

She went shopping with wanda and Natasha, just know that she has plenty of clothes in her closet now. They wouldn't stop buying her clothes and they won every argument they had. So now, she has more then two closets. And more then enough shoes for a lifetime.

Went to go see a movie with Clint. They went to go see a action movie she wanted to see. He ended up paying for everything, which she tried to argue about, but in the end, he won, he did the old arm trick, they held hands during the movie, it was a cute and a amazing movie date, he couldn't ask for a better soulmate.

Bucky took her out to dinner. It was lovely by the way. Just the two of them, talking and eating, laughing at his jokes, and finding his past interesting, he didn't tell her about his winter soldier past though, he didn't want to scare her.

Steve took her to go get some ice cream. They talked and he talked about the past with her, after telling her he was from the past, which she found astonishing. He loved the sparkle and excitement in her eyes. He loved her more then anything in the world. He was a lucky man to have her.

Loki took her to the garden they had. He would make flowers bloom with his powers, now there was tons of roses in the garden, he made her laugh, he made her smile, he saw the beautiful sparkle in her eyes that he loved. Then he took her to the roof and had a romantic date together, just like the date they had. But they didn't get to any steamy stuff. He wouldn't and won't push her into anything she wouldn't do, especially when she doesn't have her memory.

Pietro took her to a beach, tony had his own beach, so it was just the both of them. They both had a great time. She got to see him in some shorts and nothing else, man did he have a nice body. And he got to see her in a bikini, man he was drooling for half the day. He liked what he saw, he always had.

Thor took her on a candle light dinner outside, they ate and watched the stars, he explained each one to her, and she found it so romantic, they cuddled on the blanket, and no they didn't make out, they just held each other in they're embrace, it was perfect, he couldn't ask for more. She was amazing. And to him that's all he could ever ask for, a soulmate like her.

But now, it was time to go back to therapy, her legs were getting better and better every day, she was getting started on her walking exercise. On the metal bars. It was a bit hard to lift herself up and start to walk. But with her soulmates by her side, she was strong enough to pull through anything.

But now, now it was getting closer to Christmas. And she wanted to get started on Christmas shopping. But she had no time to do it. And everyone was always around her. How was she going to get them Christmas gifts if they're always around her? If annoyed her to no end.

Today she had therapy again, the others had to go to a meeting today with Shield, which none of them wanted to go to, but fury, who she had already met, was not taking any of they're shit, so her parents took her to therapy.

After therapy was done, she was exhausted, so her mom left to get her water and her dad went to the bathroom to get wet towels to wipe her face.

Chloe sat in her wheelchair, sore and exhausted. She sighed and just sat back.

She closed her eyes for a second. She heard the door open, she expected it to be her parents. But once she felt hot breath hit her ear, she expected something was wrong. "Miss me darling?", she heard a familiar voice whisper into her ear. She froze.

No.

No.

Not him.

Anyone but him.

It can't be. "Andrew", she whispered.

He chuckled. "I guess that bump you got there didn't erase me, nice to know you remember me darling", he said.

She shook in fear. Shivers ran down her back.

"W-What do you want?", she stuttered in fear. He chuckled in her ear. "What I want is, what is mine, and your mine little darling", he whispered in her ear. The old nickname made her shiver again. She always hated that nickname.

"Please d-don't, I have-", but she was cut off. He angrily grabbed at her hair. "Yes I know about them, you little tart, you whore, I bet they were better then me huh, well we won't be seeing much of them anymore, now will we?", he said chuckling evilly as he roughly let go of her hair.

He started to push her wheelchair out of the room.

"Now be quiet, or I swear I will kill everyone in this hospital", he angrily whispered into her ear. She kept her mouth closed. Her eyes welled up with tears. She was so scared. Who was going to save her now? Her soulmates were miles away from her.

And now she's getting kidnapped by her crazy ex boyfriend. She gripped the arms to her wheelchair. She didn't know what was going to happen to her. She was scared to death. Who was going to save her? Her parents didn't even know she was gone yet. And when they do, they'll be gone by the time they notify her soulmates. How screwed up is this. She waS weak and tired, her legs didn't move as much as she wanted them to, and he was much more stronger then she was. And also he strapped her to the wheelchair, so she can't do anything but breathe right now.

They easily walked out of the hospital. 'Oh nice, they got amazing security here' she thought sarcastically.

Only if happy was here. Wait he is!

She could see the black car from here.

As they got closer. She prayed that he saw her in the tiny mirror. And side enough he did. He immediately got out and saw the both of them.

He went to run over to them, but Andrew has other ideas, he pointed the sharp edge of a very sharp blade to her neck. "Not one more move fatty, or I cut her fucking throat", Andrew spat at happy.

She hated how he made fun of happys weight, he was perfect the way he was. She was concerned about him more then she was about herself.

"Happy get out of here, now, I'll be okay, I'll be okay, just get out of here, go somewhere safe", she begged him.

Andrew was a dangerous prick when he wanted to be.

Andrew laughed bitterly, "always thinking about others before herself, how cute, I always bloody hated it, she always thought about other people and never us, so I had to beat it out of her, but the little bitch snitched on me, now I'm taking what's mine", he said as he picked up Chloe in his arms and started to run.

"Chloe!", happy yelled. Chloe looked behind Andrews shoulder. "Happy!", she yelled.

Happy knew he would never catch up to him. He ran inside the hospital, searching for milia and Jackson, he finally saw them by the receptionist, "milia! Jackson!", he yelled.

They both around, frantic and concerned looks on they're faces. "Where's Chloe?", milia said worriedly.

He explained the guy that kidnapped Chloe. They both turned pale and looked at each other.

"Andrew?!", they said at the same time.

Jackson looked at happy. "Happy, I need you to call the others and get them here ASAP! Got it, this is no joke", he said. Happy nodded and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

He dialed Tony's number. It rang a few times. "Hello? Hey happy what's up? How's Chloe?", he said on the other side.

"Tony", he said, he didn't know what to say. He didn't know how he would take it, he knew it wasn't going to be pretty at all. Knowing tony, he gets angry when people take his things especially his soulmate.

"Happy what is it? Is it Chloe, is she okay?", tony asked, his voice dipped in concern.

"Tony, Chloe was taken", happy said.

There was no response on the other side, and happy knew it wasn't a good sign at all. This was bad, really bad, very bad.

When tony gets mad, he gets really mad.

But when some of the others, who are assassins, who've actually killed people, and they're soulmate is taken, well they have the sense to be murderous. And that's a very bad thing.

A very bad thing.

He turned to milia and Jackson. "Come on, they're going to go back to the tower, and try to look for this little punk, knowing either Bruce or tony, or even peter, they're going to hack into any computer they can get they're hands on", he said.

The three of them ran out of the hospital and ran to the black SUV.

They got in and sped out of the hospital parking lot.

This Andrew person is going to regret ever taking they're Chloe. Because he's going to wish for death, because whatever they're going to do to him is much more worse then death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 9.4K 102
Marianna is a 22 year old woman who was born with 18 soulmarks. What happens when those 18 people are the galaxies greatest heroes? Warning: NSFW, v...
48.7K 1.8K 21
When Ayda Dupoint was born, her parents knew she was special, after all, she was their miracle. At the age of 10, they found she had magical power. T...
66.9K 1.3K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...
385K 9.1K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...