I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Cooking with happy

4.3K 136 20
By MyAngelAliza

Chloe's POV a few days later

I woke up, the sun in my face, I sat up, using both my hands, I lifted myself up. I grabbed my chair. I have been getting more feeling in my legs from the past few days. I could move them a little, but it still hurts a little.

I made sure to keep my chair steady and I picked myself up and sat down in my chair. I sighed and wheeled myself out of my room.

I wheeled myself into the elevator and pressed the kitchen button. It went down. "Goodmorning miss Chloe, would you like me to wake someone up for you?", she asked me.

I smiled. "Goodmorning Fri. And no, let them sleep, I'm just going to make breakfast", I said.

Once the doors opened I wheeled myself out of the elevator. I wheeled myself into the kitchen. The lights automatically turned on. I wheeled myself over to the fridge. I grabbed the milk and butter. I grabbed the eggs and uncooked bacon.

I just had to get the mixture. Which was in the cupboard. Okay I got this. I got this.

I put my hands on the counter and lifted myself up. I groaned at the pain. My feet on the floor. I opened the cupboard. I lifted my hand, trying to reach for the box of pancake mix. Almost there, almost got it.

"Chloe what are you doing?", I heard happy from behind me. He startled me. I almost fell. Not able to catch myself. I was falling to the side. I tried to catch myself on the counter. But even that didn't work. Oh shit! I'm going to fall like an idiot in front of happy.

But I didn't fall, in fact I was caught in open arms. I looked up and saw that happy caught me. I blushed. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so stupid. He helped me back into my chair. Before grabbing the box of mixture. "You've got to be more careful, your lucky I came in here, or they would've found you on the ground", he said.

I frowned. I looked down.

"I know, I just wanted to make them breakfast, but I can't even do that anymore", I said sadly.

He looked at me shocked. What did I say?

"Anymore? You mean you remember?", he asked me.

I raised a eyebrow. "Remember what?", I asked.

Honestly I don't know anymore, I'm always getting these bits of flash backs. But I don't remember them. I see them, but I don't know what it means, I'm seeing things that haven't happened yet. Like the others saying they love me, or taking me out on dates.

He shook his head. "Never mind", he said.

I looked at him weird. He's being extra weird today.

"Hey, how about you help me make breakfast, and yes, you get to stay and eat with us, no buts mister", I said when he was about to protest.

I gave him the stern look my mother always gives people when she wants to get her way.

He sighed and nodded. "Fine, but no more excitement for today, got it?", he told me. I smiled at him goofily. "You got it dude", I said.

He chuckled. "Your something else kid", he said. I giggled.

"Yeah I know, but you still love me", I said in a joking voice. He chuckled and rolled his eyes at me.

For the time being, he made me mix the eggs and the mixture. We may or may not have had a flour fight. I was covered in flour, my hair, and my face.

Happy had flour in his hair, on his clothes and his face. I laughed loudly at his flour covered self. This was just to funny.

I then heard a snap, I turned around and saw mom. She had her camera in her hands. she had a smile on her face. "Have fun you two, just call me when it's done", she said. She left, and we both looked at each other, and we burst out laughing.

He put the mixture on the stove, and then the eggs, and then the bacon. He wouldn't let me help with any of that. But he did let me make the orange juice and coffee. Yay.

Once it was all done, it looked like a buffet.

It looked so good.

I looked at happy, "well love, I can honestly say we work amazing together", I said winking at him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Your not to bad yourself kid", he said. He went to leave. "Ah, Ah, Ah, what I say happy? Sit your happy ass down at the table right this instant", I said sternly. He chuckled again and playfully saluted me. "Yes ma'am", he said before sitting down.

I had to get out of these clothes. "I'll be right back happy", I said. I wheeled myself out of the kitchen and towards the elevator. The doors opened and I wheeled myself into the elevator. "To your room miss Chloe?", Friday asked me.

"Yes please", I said.

The elevator went up. I hummed to myself. I looked at my legs and feet. I wiggled my toes. It was a bit hard to, but I was able to do it.

And then the doors opened and I wheeled myself out of the elevator. I wheeled my self a few doors down. But one door I could hear crying. I got closer. I pressed my ear to the door, it sounded like tony, but why was he crying?

"Friday, can you open Tony's room please?", I asked her.

(And since she's all of they're soulmate, she has all clearance to they're rooms)

The door opened and I wheeled myself into the room. I saw he was laying on his bed. He was crying into his pillow. But as I got closer I notice he was asleep. He must be having a nightmare.

I wheeled myself close to the bed, and lifted myself onto the bed. I moved close to him. Wrapping my arms around him. My fingers running through his hair. The poor man, the horrors he must have went through.

"It's okay tony, it's okay, it's all over now", I whispered to him. He moved closer to me. So he was laying his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him securely.

I continued to run my fingers through his fluffy hair.

"It's okay tony, your okay", I whispered to him.

He stopped crying and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and laid my chin on top of his head. He tightened his hold on me. I continued to run my fingers through his hair, he seemed to like it.

I'll let him sleep for ten more minutes.

I closed my eyes for a little while.

Third person POV

Milia was looking for Chloe, she wasn't down stairs with happy, the food was going to get cold and the others didn't want to eat without her.

She walked past a few doors before she saw Tony's door opened. She peeked her head in. She smiled and brought the camera up. And snapped a picture. How cute! So cute!

The snap must have awoken Chloe and tony. They both groaned.

Tony opened his eyes and was awarded with a beautiful woman. Laying next to him. His soulmate. She smiled at him. He brought her closer, not wanting to let go. He heard her giggle.

She placed a hand on his cheek. Which he leaned into. "Your not alone tony, you don't have to go through this alone", she said. She must have meant the nightmares.

He nuzzled against her neck. Making her giggle, due to the stubble on his cheeks rubbing against her neck.

"Come on tones, we don't want the food to get cold", she said. He froze in her hold. The nickname. His old nickname from her. He missed it.

He dug the depression feeling deep down, and chuckled into her neck. He placed a soft kiss to her neck. "Okay beautiful, lets go eat before thor eats it all", he said as he picked her up. She giggled, she threw her arms around his neck. "Me and happy pretty much made enough love, even thor", she said giggling.

He missed her giggle. He missed everything about her.

He set her down on the wheel chair. He wheeled her out of the room. Milia standing outside the room. She leaned into his ear. "I told you, she still loves you, even if she doesn't know it, you can feel it tony, don't deny it", she whispered in his ear. Before turning back to her daughter and smiling. She pinched Chloe's cheek. "Now let's go eat darling", she said. Chloe swatted at her moms hand. "Mum", she said embarrassed.

Milia laughed and kissed her daughters forehead.

They walked back to her room, since she still had to change.

Milia helped her into some clothes.

After getting her in some comfy clothes, she was wheeled back out, only to see tony waiting for her. She smiled. He waited.

She brought her hand out to him, for him to hold. He smiled softly and held her hand. They held hands the whole time, until they got to the kitchen.

Chloe was placed next to Clint and Loki. She smiled at them. "Bon appetite", she said with a huge smile on her face.

They smiled at her, they loved to see her happy. So they did as she said and started to eat. It was delicious like always.

They were happy they could still do family breakfast. They haven't done one in awhile. And it felt like old times. It felt good. Really good to feel like old times. It felt like everything was back to normal.

They didn't know how wrong they were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.8K 21
When Ayda Dupoint was born, her parents knew she was special, after all, she was their miracle. At the age of 10, they found she had magical power. T...
367K 9.4K 102
Marianna is a 22 year old woman who was born with 18 soulmarks. What happens when those 18 people are the galaxies greatest heroes? Warning: NSFW, v...
2.8K 72 12
Do you know a girl that just is happy (Sometimes) all the time and does not even have one soulmate and then got hit and suddenly got powers as she...
81.7K 1.7K 13
This book is the edited version of my old first avenger Soulmate book. Aurora Winchester never thought she would meet her soulmate. What happens whe...