Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

Marked || Part Two

1.6K 171 4
By mysweetdraco

You're on your fifth month of pregnancy now. Your belly is growing so fast as your mum said. Draco has been more than fascinated since the first day your belly started growing. You both are in the hospital wing. Draco has been holding your hand all the time during your ultrasound examination. Draco and you are staring at your little angel with tears of joy in your eyes.

—It's a boy! —Madam Pomfrey exclaims.

Tears of joy start rolling down Draco's cheeks. Tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. Draco drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips and then plants a kiss on your belly while caressing it tenderly.

—I love you Scorpius —Draco says and the baby kicks. It's the first time he does.

—Oh my gosh! Did you feel that, love? —You ask with happy tears in your eyes. A beautiful smile lights his face up.

—Gosh! He is kicking! —He whispers while a tear starts rolling down his cheek.

—Scorpius loves you too, sweetie —you tell him sweetly—. You recognize daddy's voice and caresses, don't you, Scorpius? —You ask while caressing your belly. The baby kicks again.

—I think that was a yes —Draco replies.

You've been invited to Professor Slughorn's Christmas party, and of course you go by holding hands with your flaming hot fiance. The Prince of Slytherin lives up to his nickname with the very fancy black five piece tux he has on, and you look like a gorgeous greek muse with the sexy white short dress you have on, not mentioning your beautiful golden high heeled gladiator sandals. Pregnancy had never been that sexy. Even your breasts have increased in size and Draco is freaking out about all your body changes.

—Merlin's beard! You make pregnancy look effortless, Miss (Y/L/N) —Professor Slughorn states.

—You never understand life until it grows inside of you, Professor. Embracing my changing body wasn't easy at first, but the more I stare at this beautiful bump, the more confident I feel —you reply.

—Wise words, miss (Y/L/N). Charmingly beautiful and exceptionally wise. You're a very lucky man, Mr. Malfoy —he adds.

—I really am, Professor. I really am —Draco replies while caressing your belly tenderly, hugging you from behind. The baby kicks and you both smile.

Harry and Luna arrive to the party.

—Enjoy the party, young people —Professor Slughorn says and goes to talk to them. You look at the dessert table and can't help but feel pregnancy cravings.

—Hmm... Strawberries and cream —you lick your lips lightly.

Draco smiles, kisses your neck and picks up one of them. He feeds you and you bite half of the strawberry. He eats the other half and gives you a delicious french kiss. The other guests are shocked. Who would have thought that Draco Malfoy could be that affectionate?

—Covering your dark mark with makeup was bloody brilliant, sweetheart —he whispers.

—I'm really glad it worked, baby —you whisper. He smiles.

—We really needed this little break, (Y/N). Tomorrow we must continue repairing the vanishing cabinet.

—I know, Draco. But I don't want the Death Eater tonight, I want my prince —you caress his beautiful face.

—I love you so much, did you know that?

—I love you more. —He smiles, leans in and kisses you tenderly while placing his hands on your belly. The baby kicks.

The days go by and the little passenger on board in your body keeps growing up. No one dares to judge you. Nobody wants to admit it, but it's a beautiful sight to see Draco and you taking a walk through the gardens by holding hands. He frequently caresses your belly, kneels down and kisses it, and tells Scorpius how much he loves him. The baby kicks with all his strengths when Draco does. With all the pressure he has on due to what his mission involves, Scorpius and you are the only thing that keeps him sane. Draco, all dressed in black, and you, all dressed in white. It's like if good and evil walk hand in hand.

After months of hard work, Draco and you finally succeded on repairing the vanishing cabinet. You're about to start your ninth month of pregnancy. Draco has been awake nervous all night long. He must complete his mission tonight. You've been awake as well, trying your best to make him smile.

—Have you thought about what Scorpius feels when we are intimate, baby? I mean, I don't wanna traumatize our little munchkin —you ask. A shy smile blooms across his beautiful face.

—I'd never thought about that, you know, love? I guess somehow he knows how much we love each other. Madam Pomfrey didn't say we abstain, so I think there is nothing to worry about. We're free to enjoy as many romps as we wish, kitty —he answers and drops a sweet kiss on your lips. But his smile vanishes soon—. Time has come —he gets out of bed.

—I'll go with you.

—No. It's too dangerous. For both of you, sweetheart. I'll be back soon, I promise.

—Please be careful, baby.

—I will, kitty. —You help him get dressed and he gives you a loving kiss—. I'll be back soon, Scorpius, I promise —he kisses your belly and leaves.

The baby kicks and you caress your belly. You sit next to the window and wait for your prince to come back. Scorpius has been kicking and moving since Draco left.

—Please calm down, my little angel. Daddy will come back soon —you say as you caress your belly, but Scorpius keeps doing it all night long. You feel so much pain.

When Draco comes back, you notice his swollen eyes. Yon know he has been crying. You hug him with all your strengths and kiss him over and over and over again.

—What happened, baby?

—I couldn't do it... I couldn't kill Dumbledore —he answers with tears in his eyes.

—You did the right thing, my love.

—But Snape completed the mission, Dumbledore is de... Is... Is everything ok, babygirl? —He notices that you've been crying.

—I think something is wrong with the baby —you answer with tears in your eyes. You just finish saying it and your water breaks—. We have to go to the hospital, Draco, now! —You break down into tears.

Draco takes you in his arms and runs to the hospital wing, carrying you bridal style. Among all the chaos and pain caused by Dumbledore's death, a ray of light starts shining. You gave birth a beautiful healthy boy.

—He is so tiny —Draco says with tears of joy filling his eyes while caressing Scorpius' little face. Scorpius is laying on your chest. He opens his eyes and smiles.

—He has your beautiful eyes —you say with tears of joy rolling down your cheeks.

—And your beautiful smile —Draco adds, and suddenly, Scorpius yawns and starts sobbing.

—Gosh! Are you hungry, sweetie? —You wipe Scorpius' tears away gently with your thumb.

Draco is sitting on bed next to you with his arms around your waist, sharing this tender memorable moment with you: breastfeeding Scorpius for the first time.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
202K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
27.1K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
507 11 16
Draco has a change of heart once he meets Autumn Levine, an orphaned girl transferring to Hogwarts for her 6th year when her brother and adoptive par...