RWBY Watches Modern Warfare T...

By blaszczu2500

The cast of RWBY is taken to a theater by a strange man who makes them watch one of his favourite trilogies. ... More

B
FNG
Crew Expendable
Blackout
Charlie Don't Surf
The Bog
Hunted
Death From Above
War Pig
Shock and Awe
Safehouse
All Ghillied Up
One Shot, One Kill
Heat
Sins of the Mother
Ultimatum
All In
No Fighting In The War Room
Game Over
S.S.D.D
Team Player
Cliffhanger
No Russian
Takedown

The Coup

8.8K 110 94
By blaszczu2500

The next mission started when the same map appeared on the screen, and a small square pointed at the location of the previous mission along Ruby's name inscripted on the right of it, before the camera began to move away from this place until it reached a certain point. Then, it began moving all across the map until it stopped on the which the audience recognized as Vacuo.

A square that had "Scanning" written on the left it came into the audience's view, as the camera began zooming into it, and it showed them a city near Vacuo's coast. It certainly looked like an unpleasant place to live.

"It appears that we're in Vacuo now." Port stated.

Then, the camera lowered itself into the streets, and it seemed like it was following a car that was driving forward itself.

It was also the moment when another name appeared on the screen. This name was familiar to some of them.

Located...

President

Leonardo Lionheart

"Leo is in Vacuo?" Ozpin asked.

"Car is inbound." The voice that was unknown for everyone in the audience spoke up.

"Continue tracking." Qrow's voice said a moment after.

"I still find it hard to believe that my brother is the person in charge of it." Raven stated.

"You an me both." Winter agreed with her.

"At least your brother doesn't seems to be drunk in this." Vernal told Raven, assuming by the sound of Qrow's voice that he was sober in this.

The camera followed the car for several more seconds, until it stopped in the middle of the street, causing the camera to change it's focus to the house that was in front of it. It lowered itself, once again, and it showed them a man who was being carried by two other men.

A few seconds later, the camera flew into the head of Lionheart, before the perspective has changed, and they could once again, see what was happening through someone else's eyes.

The door before Lionheart was shut wide open, as the two men were dragging him to the car. The few other people people were also visible but they were just doing their own things, or looking at Lionheart and the two men.

"Today we rise again as one nation, in the face of betrayal and corruption!" Cinder's voice rang through the audience ears.

"There's Cinder." Emerald said, as Cinder tilted her head, wondering about the role she was going to play in this mission.

A moment after, Lionheart was thrown into the car by one of the men. He pushed himself up from the seat, but the first the got after he rised from the seat was a rifle-butt to the head.

"Ouch.'' Yang said, almost feeling the pain on her forehead.

"That must've hurt." Blake stated.

"He is in a really bad situation." Watts stated, before whispering to Hazel, referring to the fact that Lionheart was aiding Salem, "Just like in real life."

"But we're going to jump in, and save him, right?" Ruby asked.

As Lionheart pushed himself up from the seat, again the faunus in the driver seat who people in the audience recognized as as Ilia Amitola turned her attention to Lionheart and took a quick glance at him, before turning forward herself.

"Cinder must be working with The White Fang." Roman stated.

"It seems like it." Ghira agreed, feeling a bit shame that the organization he used to be the leader of was going to be shown as an terrorists in this story.

As the car began driving, Cinder continued, "We all trusted this man to deliver our great nation into a new era of prosperity."

When the car drove past the group of soldiers who were firing the bullets in the air, Ilia poked the driver on his shoulder, and pointed to the left. The driver did as he was told to and turned to the left as Ilia pulled out her phone and began talking with someone.

"Who is she talking to?" Adam asked.

"Cinder is giving her speech. I guess we're going to find out in a few minutes." Sienna stated.

Lionheart looked to his left and saw two men who were breaking into someone else's house. The same thing was going on other side of the street. As he turned to the vehicle that was ahead of them, he saw a few people who were running away from something, probably from Cinder's soldiers, but unfortunely from them, they were quickly gunned down by her men.

"Oh, my..." Summer said.

"They're gunning them down..." Ruby said.

The gunfire was heard from the front of the car now, as the man stumbled across the trashcan as he was was running for his life from Cinder's men. They drove past it, the audience not even finding out what happened to him, as they saw a helicopter in the air, above Cinder's soldiers who were lining up a group of civilians against the wall.

It was pretty obvious what was going to happen to them...

"Collusion breeds slavery! And we shall not be enslaved!" Cinder said the next part of her speech.

Not too far away from it, a group of soldiers were searching the lifeless bodies of the civilians.

'That is so wrong. They weren't even resisting." Pyrrha stated, watching what was going on the screen.

Most of the audience couldn't help but agree with her.

"I agree with you." Roman said, causing everyone except for Neo to look at him, weirdly, because of what he just said, "What? I may be a criminal mastermind, but something like that makes me look like a damn saint."

Driving a little further, Lionheart along with the audience saw that a small group of people tried to fight back Cinder and her soldiers, but unfortunely for them, they were easily overpowered by them, and gunned down.

As the car was about to turn into an alley, Lionheart saw a group of soldiers getting out of the armored vehicle, and when it finally did turn into the alley, he saw a man who was spray-painting his image on the wall. The moment he saw the car, he began sprinting away, until disappering from his view as he ran to the small alley on his left.

"The time has come to show our real strenght. They underestamite our resolve. Let us show that we do not fear them." Cinder continued.

A few seconds later, they saw another man, jumping over the fence as fast as he could, as the dog who was most likely trying to kill him.

As they drove a little further, Cinder added, "As one people, we shall free our brethren from the yoke of foreign opression!"

Just as they were about to leave the alley, Lionheart saw someone hiding inside a large dumpster.

"It's probably one of the best hiding spots you can get in that situation." Weiss said, even though she wasn't much fond of the idea of staying inside the dumpster.

"Most likely." Ren agreed with her.

When the car left the alley, they drove past a few soldiers who were running along the street, before Lionheart looked to his left and saw how at least dozen of people were lined up against the wall, and shot down by Cinder's soldiers, without remorse.

"Is there really no way to stop them from doing this?" Velvet asked B what some people in the audience wanted to ask as well.

"No." B answered.

"Our armies are strong, and our cause is just." Cinder's voice once again sounded in their ears.

"No. It's not." Ruby stated.

"How is that right?!" Yang shouted, pointing at the screen.

"As I speak, our armies are nearing their objectives, by which we will restore the independence of a once great nation." Cinder added another part to her speech, as the car stopped in the middle of the street, between at least two dozen's of men who were firing their bullets into the air.

Lionheart turned his attention to the doors, and saw that one of Cinder's soldiers opened them, before the other one pulled him out, as Cinder said, "Our noble crusade has begun."

Those were the last words she said, before the man kicked Lionheart in the head.

"Alright, when I, Yang, and Weiss are going to burst in and save him? Because this is the right moment." Ruby asked.

"You'll get your answer is a moment." B told her.

"And I don't think you're going to like the answer." Salem added. She knew already that there was no hope to save for Lionheart in this.

It was hard to tell for how long Lionheart was dragged, because his vision was blurry. The moment he closed his eyes, and opened them again, it seemed like he was dragged through the tunnel, and was about to step into the light several steps further.

He closed his eyes again, just when he was about to step into the light, and when he opened them a moment later, he was looking at the ground, but not for too long, his head was lifted up by the tiger faunus who was no other than Sienna Khan, the current leader of The White Fang. And the thing that got most of them focused on her was the fact that she was missing one of her arms.

"Wait a second, is she?" Dove said.

"Why am I missing an arm?" Sienna asked what was on the mind of a few people in the audience.

"It's probably going to explained later in the story." Goodwitch assumed.

Satisfied by what she saw, she let go off Lionheart's head, and nodded at the two men who dragged him in here. Their answer to that was quick, they began to take Lionheart to a stake in the center of the crowd that was chanting for his death.

"There's blood under it." Nora commented.

"It probably isn't the first time they executed someone in there." Coco said.

"And it won't be the last." Fox added.

As the guards secured him to the stake, Cinder said, "Just as they lay waste to our country, we shall lay waste to theirs."

It seemed like Cinder was finally done with her speech. She walked over to Sienna who pulled out a magnum and for a second pointed it at Cinder's face. Then, she flipped her gun, holding it by the barrel and offered it to Cinder, who grabbed it from her, walked back to the camera, "This is how it begins."

Time seemed to slow down as Cinder walked up to Lionheart, aiming the magnum right at his face. Knowing that there was no exit out of this situation, Lionheart just began taking deep breaths, while staring into the sunglasses-covered eyes of a woman that cocked her gun with a smirk on her on her face, before firing the gun, ending Lionheart's life.

"Ruby, you were asking when you are going to save him. The answer is that you won't." B said as the screen went to black.

"The story had my attention, but now it has my interest." Cinder said.

"Really? You just did all of those things and you don't care?" Ruby cried at her. Yang, Weiss and Blake nodding their heads in agreement.

"Basically, it wasn't her. It was just the other version of her." Mercury stated.

"Oh believe me, as the story of this trilogy progresses, you're going to wish that it was all bad things you saw.'" B told them before thinking to himself, "Remember no Russian."

As those three words went through his head, he pushed the button, starting another mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 41 14
She strives in the pursuit of knowledge to discover the source of their world's suffering, the answer unknown to all but a few. He raises his weapon...
2.9K 241 93
read and find out
341 1 9
Remnant's history is a very foggy and forgotten one, with barely any sources left to confirm anything about its past and humanity's past. Are the fai...
14.4K 173 34
This is the Vale Arc of the Beautiful Snowflake and the stoic Vampire.