Elves III: Real Magic | Vmin...

By kookiesandjiminsjams

The red witch achieved her goals and twisted Taehyung's wish for Jimin back. He was nowhere to be seen and e... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
Final Chapter.
The end. Thank You.
Potential continuation?

32.

539 58 22
By kookiesandjiminsjams

"Hello Jimin, I see you have your memory back" She mocked instantly.
"Not that it should have happened"
"Give him back right now!" Jimin demanded and the witch only laughed in response, the laugh seemingly echoing all around as it ripped through the sky line and another flash of lightning lit up the sky.

"I see you've gained some courage as well, shame, I preferred you being a little weaker" She giggled as she saw how he was growing agitated.
"And I preferred you being long gone when we got rid of you all those years ago, we can't always win"

The smile was wiped off her face and Jimin knew he mentioned a touchy subject. A part of him was regretting the words he just spoke, but this sudden burst of adrenaline and courage was over taking him. He suddenly had this built up anger and he no longer cared if he upset her.

"I think he just pissed her off" Hoseok spoke as right on cue, the whole world seemed to tremble around them as out of nowhere the clouds in the sky surrounding them began to swirl around the small motel they were at, trapping them in the middle of what was forming into a huge tornado, the wind picking up speed by the second.
"You think?!" Yoongi answered sarcastically.

"Do you want to continue to be rude?" She threatened with dangerous eyes as she expected Jimin to back down, but he just glared back.
"It's a bit hypocritical coming from you about being rude! I'm not the one punishing hundreds of creatures because I'm hung up over the past" Jimin shouted and the others stood in shock, having never seen him like this before, it was like he finally had enough. He finally snapped.

The witch laughed manically, slowly drifting to floor at the foot of the tornado which was picking up speed slowly but surely, the others noticing the change in speed, yet Jimin didn't even seem phased by it, his eyes fixated on the witch in front of him.

"Okay then, would you talk more rationally if you knew Taehyung was alive?" She smirked as she clicked her fingers, Taehyung appearing right in front of him.

"Tae!" Jimin yelped as he ran to grab him, and yet his hands went straight through him, like he was a ghost.
He looked Taehyung in the eyes who stared right at him with a helpless face, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"You thought it would be that easy?" Chaerin laughed once again.
"What have you done with him? Where is he?" Jimin turned back to her, the worry mixing with the anger, causing his whole body to shake uncontrollably.

"Well I half lied when I said he was alive" She giggled, the others breaths hitching as they dreaded what she was about to say next.
"You see he's kind of in a half way between life and death state, however one more bad word from you and you're never going to see him again" She smirked, now knowing she had Jimin wrapped around her finger.

Jimin stood helpless for a few moments, turning to Taehyung and he realised that he was the one who was going to save him. He was going to be the protector. Taehyung needed him.

"So Jimin, would you like to calm down and then we can settle this properly?" She asked in a patronising tone, Jimin seeing red as he began to rush over to her.
Within seconds, Jin had rushed in, grabbing his friend and holding him back as he watched her face switch.

"You even dare take one more step near me and all it takes is one word from me to rip his heart right out of his body" She warned with a now sudden deep threat and Jimin saw the first time a truly terrified look in Taehyung's eyes. It was weird because it was usually the opposite way round.

The tornado suddenly began to pick up speed even more, all of them feeling themselves being lifted from the floor as they shielded themselves from its heavy winds, threatening to suck them all in to its swirling mess.

The wolves were quick to run to something they could hold onto, grabbing at it to stop themselves from being sucked in, Jin and Jungkook rushing to them as the wolves kept a firm grip on them to stop them doing the same, knowing they were too weak to stop themselves being sucked in.

But Jimin remained where he was. He could feel it sucking him in, but his lack of fear and the more he stared at Taehyung seemed to have more of an effect. He was able to stay fully on the ground, unlike the others who were clinging on for dear life.

"I want my protector back right now!" He demanded, not noticing how Taehyung's face turned from sadness to shock over the words he just heard. Did Jimin just say protector? Did he remember him?

"Jimin I've warned you-"
"Shut up!" He snapped and it took her by surprise, her eyebrows raising in question.
"I'm tired of being pushed around by you and all of your rules and threats. It's my turn to talk okay?"

"You have controlled me and my friends for so long. Even before you dumped us here you controlled our lives!" His voice echoed around the walls of the tornado.
"You made us live in fear! On the run! You killed Wonho! You killed Dahyun! You could have killed Jennie! And you killed me!" All of the anger he felt he didn't even hesitate to let go of now.

"You took my life and you may as well of took everyone else's with it! You dumped them here to punish them! You punished all of us for no reason! We never came after you all those years ago, most of us didn't even know who you were!" He shouted and it really seemed to catch her attention, her eyes wide with shock that Jimin of all people was facing up to her like this.
Those last few words once again touched a nerve as she scoffed.

"You are all to blame! You could have killed me, your own creator! You should have thanked me and instead you tried to get rid of me!" She spat, using her hand to make the tornado more powerful as all of their friends screamed in fear, but Jimin stayed where he was as best he could.

"You have it all wrong Chaerin!" He told her
"You blamed us and you're not even sorry for what you've done!" He was now on the verge of tears from anger and sadness.

"Look what you've done to Taehyung! What did he ever do to you?" He argued and she seemed to listen as she hesitantly glanced at the wolf who remained where he was with scared glossy eyes.
"You ruined his life Chaerin" Jimin broke down in tears as he walked over to Taehyung, looking up into his eyes.

Taehyung could see it. He could see that all of the memories that he thought were lost were alive in Jimin's eyes. He must of noticed the look in his eyes as Jimin smiled, reaching up and placing his hands on Taehyung's cheeks, cupping his face.

Although he couldn't feel him, it was almost as if he was there and as soon as they touched, the tornado began to slow down, confusing Chaerin who started losing control as it began to vanish no matter what she did.

"You put him through hell. You put the love of my life through hell" He whispered and as soon as he said the word love, the tornado disappeared completely, Chaerin feeling a pain strike through her as she nearly fell to the floor.

"Remember what you said before? About loving me? I wanted to tell you but I felt something. I felt something hit me and it was all the memories we had together, right from the moment you gave me that first chocolate bar to the moment I gave my life to protect you" Jimin spoke to Taehyung, barely acknowledging the witches presence and her sudden gasps of pain.
"Y-you really remember?" Taehyung asked still in disbelief. After all this time, after all his suffering, was this really happening?

"It's real Tae! Like my love for you!" Jimin told him.
"I'm so sorry I made you wait so long for me, and I'm so sorry you suffered for me and I'm so sorry it took me so long to remember you and all the beautiful memories, but I remember them now crystal clear and I'm never ever letting them or you go again" Jimin told him and Taehyung sobbed.

"Stop it!" The witch began to panic as she suddenly felt her powers weakening and she knew exactly why, the reason making her panic as she knew no matter what, nothing could stop what was happening, not even magic as powerful as hers.

"I love you Taehyung! I love you to the moon and back and I will always be on the other side waiting and talking to you too" Jimin told him. The witch screamed once again, feeling her body weaken.
"Stop" She groaned out in agony.
"Jimin, I love you and always will" Taehyung spoke as he turned to the witch and saw she was falling weaker and weaker.

"Enough!" She shrieked as she used whatever powers she could muster to drag Taehyung away from Jimin, using herself as a shield so Jimin could not get to him. It peaked Jimin's curiosity.

He began to wonder why she seemed so panicked all of a sudden and why she was becoming weaker in her abilities when suddenly he remembered something he was told by her.

She told them love was the most powerful thing, even more powerful than her. Love was what got them here in the first place. Maybe it was what is needed to break her and this crazy spell.

"Jin? What do you love about Taehyung?" Jimin turned around with a confident smile on his face, the others wondering what he was doing until they saw it.
"He's the most caring and affectionate person I have ever met" Jin stepped forward.
"Namjoon? What about you?" Jimin asked and it seemed like Namjoon had began to click on to what he was doing.
"He's the best second in command I could ever ask for and without him, I wouldn't be the person I am today" Namjoon joined Jimin upfront.

"What are you-" Chaerin was interrupted.
"Taehyung has become such an important role in the wolf pack that it would not be the same without him" Hoseok began to realise what they were doing too as he joined them.
"I never should have turned my back on Taehyung, especially when he needed me most. I hope he forgives me one day" Yoongi joined in, as the five of them stood in front of the Witch, Taehyung's eyes filling with tears as a smile lit up on his face.

"If you don't stop I'll-"
"Taehyung is my best friend. Always has been and always will be" Jungkook interrupted her once again.
"I'm so thankful he actually wanted to be friends with me when we were both little nerds in the gaming club" Jungkook smiled.
"No! All of you-"
The door to the motel burst open, Ailee rushing out and joining in the line.
"Taehyung is the best big brother ever! He's always been there to protect and look after me!" She cheered and the Witch fell to ground, in sudden agony as she screamed out.

"Face it Chaerin, it's over for you" Jimin began to walk forwards, the Witch trying everything she could to make him back off, yet nothing was working. It was like Jimin now had a forcefield protecting him that was impenetrable.
"No! It's my turn to win!" She screamed out, more desperate than ever.
"It's Taehyung's turn actually" Jimin smirked at her now desperate and weak state.

Jimin walked up to Taehyung, reaching out and holding his hands in front of him, turning to look at the Witch once more.

"For so long you chased us all around, making us believe your magic was the most powerful thing on this earth.
But there is something way stronger and you know it too" Jimin smiled at Taehyung.
"It's a little thing called love"

"That is real magic"

There was a sudden crash in the dark sky, a crack forming throughout the clouds, the gap widening by the second allowing a huge bright light to shine through and no matter how hard she tried, Chaerin's magic could not stop what was happening as she fell weaker.

Taehyung smiled at his lover's words, his body seemingly coming back as Jimin could actually feel him under his touch and before Chaerin could tear them apart, their lips collided in what felt like the kiss of a life time.

The ground trembled with a loud thunderous sound, everyone surrounding rushing to hold on to something as what felt like an earthquake that could end the world was occurring. Everyone apart from Taehyung and Jimin's who's lips stayed attached, their eyes closed as that spark that was always there turned into a roaring fire.

Chaerin's screams of pain could be just about heard under the rumbling of the earth before a huge sheet of white light came through the crack in the sky, flashing across before devouring the world, taking over their vision, forcing them to shield their eyes.

Nobody knew what had just happened, but there was something waiting for them on the other side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...
8.9K 419 18
Jungkook is a new vampire, pulled into the task of stopping a homicidal vampire on a spree up the coast. Being the only surviving victim he was trans...
9.2K 2K 33
[COMPLETED] An Enchanted story goes well with an Enchanted place, right? ➳➳➳➳➳ "What did you mean by that? You being alive and all. Aren't you alre...
20.4K 1.1K 11
The Spin-off to The One Ring | J.J NOTE: RECOMMENDED TO READ 'THE ONE RING' FIRST IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE PLOT OF THIS FANFIC. After he...