My Cousin's Best Friend.

By hayleysummers

Charlotte Beadles has been through it all.Hurt,depressed,and abused.When she was moved into her cousin's life... More

My Cousin's Best Friend.{2}
part three not four!!
My Cousin's Best Friend.4
part 5(:
Part Six.
Part Seven (:
Part Eight(:
part nine:)

My Cousin's Best Friend.

1.4K 5 0
By hayleysummers

4 years ago December 4th 2006...

"Charlotte Anne Beadles,12,will live with her uncle and aunt,Robert and Sandi Beadles till at the legal age to leave," The judge said."Great," I thought.My life was a disater.My parents are druggies and in jail.I was not their's anymore.Now,I'm Uncle Robbie's and Aunt Sandi's.Same school,different house.

Two months later...

"Charlotte!" Caitlin busted in my basement/room.She had a guy with her."What?!" I pulled my earphones out."This is Justin," She pulled him in."Hi," I put a little attitude in it."Um hi," He laughed.Caitlin and the guy just stood there."What?!" I looked at the both of them.Caitlin,being the bitch she is,"Your name?" "Oh,I'm Charlotte," I waved."Bye!" She ran back up.Weirdo.

The next three years were crazy.Caitlin and Justin were togehter.Then he left.Concerts,interviews,and promotion.Broke up and now Caitlin's a wreck.Then he comes back.She is all over him!I moved from the basement to the room next to Christian's.Me and him got closer.When Caitlin's mean to him,he runs up here and we play my 360 and listen to Lil Wanye.After Caitlin's legs were hurt,I think she went crazy.

Febuary 25 2010

"Charlotte!I hate you!You came into my life and ruined it!Bitch!" Caitlin screamed at me."No need to scream!You are the most bitchiest person.It's not my fault you broke up with Justin!" I cried.As if on cue,he walked in my room.Caitlin knocked over my night stand and tv."GET OUT!" I yelled at them.Caitlin stormed out."Are you okay?" Justin was wide eyed."Yeah," I sighed.I picked up the stuff."Help?" He kneeled down."If you want," I blushed."How come we never saw eachother?" He asked picking up my keys to the house."You were Caitlin's.No talking to you," I told him."Oh,I get it.She was a little bit protective," He nodded.I picked up my tv and made sure it still worked,"So?" "Yeah.Charlotte is your name right?" He asked."Been that way for almost 16 years now," I laughed."When's your birthday?" He mumbled."March 2nd," I put my alarm clock back on my nightstand."Mine's the day before,wanna do something on the third?" He asked me out.Me of all people."Um,I can't," Knowing Caitlin would kill me."Why?I want to do something since,uh,this happened," He shrugged.

"Caitlin would beat me," I whispered."Oh come on," Justin sighed."I'm sorry," I stood up."I won't tell Caitlin," He smiled."No," I sternly said."I'm kidnapping you then," He picked me up."Be that way," I folded my arms."Hey Charlotte!" Christian came in,"I need to get my shirt from Matty.Could you drive me?" "Sup man," Justin put me down to shake Christian's hand."What were you doing with Charlotte?" Christian raised his eyebrows."She doesn't want a date with the Biebs man!" Justin laughed."Dude,she's got a boyfriend," Christian chuckled."Oh," He frowned.

Next Day @ School 

"Kaleb!" I cried.He was cheating on me,right in front of my face.He turned his head,"Charlotte,it's not-" "Yes it is!Kaleb it's Emma Sinclair.You always talk about her!It's over!" I ran out to the front of the high school.Being a somphore wasn't easy."Hey," A guy sat down beside me.Hood pulled up with sunglasses."Hi," I sniffed."What's wrong?"

"My ex."

"What'd he do?"

"Cheated."

"Oh,I'm sorry.Your to beautiful to be cheated on."

"No need and thanks."

"I'm Drew."

"I'm Charlotte," Wait a second.I've heard that voice before."Justin," I sighed."How'd you guess?" He laughed."The voice," I smiled."Wanna get out of school?" He asked."It's my passing period.I have math next!" I babbled."Come on.Just act sick," He smiled."Okay," I gave in.I hated math.Kaleb was in ALL my classes,too."Ms.Tayler?" I moaned."Yes Charlotte?" Ms.Tayler looked up."I'm having really bad cramps.I need to go home," I clutched my lower stomach."Do you need to call anyone?" She looked at her computer,facebook."No'maam.I texted Aunt Sandi," I pouted."Just go on ahead if she's here," She waved me out.She signed me out and went back to facebooking.I walked out and smiled,"It worked!" "Let's go," Justin waved his keys."Where?" I jumped in the front seat."Mall?" He started the car up."Sure," I buckled up.

Home from mall @ Justin's house

"Thanks for the shoes!I didn't need them," I smiled."No need.Your Vans are falling apart," He janked on my shoes."Aye!Leave my shoes out of this!" I laughed.He unlocked the door,"Wanna go bowling tonight?Christian and his girl can come." "Hayley(Got the name from Hayley Okines{@biebsmeethayley}pray 4 her!)?" I asked,such a sweet girl."Yeah her," He went into the living room."Jutsy?!" Some random chick's voice came from the room."Jasmine?!"

"Hey!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Coming to see you,silly!"

"Get out!"

"Why?!"

"I don't like you!" 

"Oh come on!The kiss we had!Justin it was amazing!"

"I felt nothing!Jasmine get out before I call the cops...again!"  

 She jumped up and flew out the front door."Who was that?" I was confused."She was in my Baby video.Ray Kay made us kiss.I didn't wanna do it.But I had too.They ended up cutting it!" He sat down on a barstool."Well she's kinda crazy," I sighed."Don't worry," He smirked,"She won't hurt you."

"Why would she wanna do that any way?I would never go out with out you," I lied."Ouch!" He put his hand to his heart,"To much info there.But why wouldn't you wanna go out?" "The constant following,fans,and your crazy exes," I grabbed his hat off his head and put it on."First,I don't care if the paparazzi gets pictures of you.Second,I have very loyal fans.They're like a big family.And thirdly,Caitlin or Jasmine even threatens you,you can just stay over here.Fourth,you look gorgeous in my hat," He laughed."I like this one.I think I'll keep it," I smiled."You can," He grinned."Thanks," I hugged him with one arm."I can't figure you out.It's like your hesitating with every move," He stared at me."How?" I sat down beside him."Like last night,you moved carefully.Like you didn't want to touch me.And just now,when you hugged me,with one arm.Why?" He raised an eyebrow."Remember when you and Caitlin got together?" I asked.He nodded."After a couple weeks,Caitlin came up to my room.She said if I ever touched or talked to you,she'd kill me.I didn't know that rule was off till just now," I shrugged."Soo?" He mumbled."What time do we need to go?" I asked as texted Christian to tell him about tonight."Um around 7,I kinda plan to stay there till like 10," He laughed."Well it's four now,maybe wanna grab lunch?" I suggested,"You know since you got me out early." "I make a great turkey sandwhich," He stood up."That'll work," I giggled. "You have the cutest laugh," He walked in the kitchen."Wow.Just all complements today," I joked."Very funny.Coke or Sweet Tea?" He offered."Sweet tea," I loved the shit.I grew up with it."Good.We ran out of Coke!" He made the sandwhiches and drinks.

Justin gave me my glass,"Go out to the back." I opened the back door and sat down at the patio table.No wind but it 55 degrees outside.Nice day."Here you go Charlotte," He set the food in front of us."What is this?" I asked."First date," He smiled at me."Okay," I sipped on my tea.We laughed and ate till about 6:15.

"Well,I'm going to go get ready.Here's my number.Text or call me when to come back with the other two," I wrote my number on his arm and walked through the gate in the privacy fence to the house.

I was so nervous!I had on my skinnys that were ripped at the knees and my white and purple Young & Reckles tee.I still had Justin's all purple Yankee hat.The shoes Justin got me!I slid them on and went to the bathroom and straightened my hair.*Baby I love you.I never want to let go the more I think about it,the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super duper cute and I can't stand it* My phone rang once.I ran to my nightstand,seeing a number pop up.Justin.I picked up.,"Hello?" 

"Hey Charlotte."

"Hey."

"Ready?"

"Yeah.Great timing.Hayley just got here."

"What can I say?"

"Okay,we'll see you."

"Bye beautiful."

He hung up."Christian!Hayley!Time to go!" I pulled my door shut.They met me outside.Justin pulled in the driveway,"Get in.Hurry!" I jumped in the front and buckled up,"Go." 

We pulled up the bowling alley and went in.Neon lights were the only lights on.Top 40 hits were playing.Great night."Last one on the left,at the end," Justin put his hand on my back."I wanna put in names!" I ran over.I typed in mine 'CharlotteDarling'.Justin wanted his to be 'KidRauhl',Christian's was 'CBaby',and Hayley's was 'C'sBaby'.So cute,those two.I grabbed a white ball and rolled it.STRIKE!"Go Charlotte!" Justin gave me a high five."I know right?!" I joked.Justin grabbed a blue one and made a spare.Christian got a gutter."Awh it's okay CBaby," I hugged him.Hayley only missed one.

In the middle on the game,You're a Jerk came on.I started jerkin."Mind if I join?" Justin reached out his hand."Nope," I grabbed it.It was fun till I fell.I was laughing at Justin's face,his nose was scrunched up and his tounge sticking out."You okay?" Christian asked."I'm fine," I sat there laughing.

We went home around 11."Bye Charlotte," Justin hugged me."Oh and your invited to my sweet 16 on Monday night.Hope you can make it.Night shawty." "Charlotte!!" Caitlin stormed out.I was off the ground and being held by Justin,"Caitlin Victoria.You lay a finger on her.So help me." "Or what Justin?!" She screamed,"You'll hit me?" "No.I'll call the cops for battery charges," He smiled."Ugh!" She went back inside.Christian and Hayley were probably locked in his room.Thank God for locks on doors."Wanna stay over?" Justin asked,"Couch?" "If that's okay with your mom," I wondered."It's fine," He smiled and put me down."Hey Justin," His mom said right when we stepped in,"Who's this?" "Christian's cousin,Charlotte.She's been with them since 2006,Mom," He laughed."Oh.So your the girl that has the crazy parents," She nodded."Oh.I'm sorry." "No,it's fine.I know they're crazy.Nice to meet you,uh," I didn't know her name."It's Pattie," She shook my hand."Charlotte.Can I talk to Justin for a minute?" "Yes'Maam," I stood in the living room.

Pattie Pov

"Justin?" I asked."Maam?" He was distracted."Charlotte?" I tapped my foot."Yes'maam.I like her.Alot.She's so cute.And down to earth," He smiled at me."No.Why is she here?" I pointed towards the living room."Oh!Caitlin was about to hit her and I just wanted to make sure she was safe and didn't get hurt.Mom please!" He hugged me."Mommy." "Okay,okay.She sleeps only on the couch," I laughed.

Justin Pov

"Thanks!" I kissed my mom's cheek and went to go check on Charlotte.I saw her sitting on the floor texting,she sighed."What's wrong?" I sat down beside her."Christian and Hayley are locked up and safe.I hope she doesn't touch my room," She laid down."Wanna go outside?" I wondered if she wanted to."Sure," Charlotte smiled and stood up,"Come on." 

Charlotte's Pov

Full moon tonight.Stars dotted the sky and no clouds."Pretty," I mumbled,gazing up at the sky."Not," Justin grabbed my hand."Huh?" I whispered."Not as pretty as you in my hat," He laughed.I giggled and sat on the grass beside the huge pool."So,how was life before you lived with Christian?" He rubbed my back."You don't have to answer that." "No,no,no.I will but I'll cry.But,I trust you," I put my head on his shoulder."Oh," He mumbled."My dad beat me.Mom hit me everytime I did something wrong.As in wrong in her eyes.Dad slit my ankles,wrist,legs,and arms.Mom watched and laughed.I was a toy.A mistake.A dumbass," I started crying when the word mistake passed my lips."It's okay," He rocked me."When I was eight,I thought I was the wrost person to ever live.My dad and mom never talked.I thought it was my fault.My grandma sat me down one day and told what had happened.Now,I know that I'm not." "Thanks," I wiped my eyes."No problem," He hugged me."Charlotte?" 

"Yeah?"

"One more question?"

"Sure."

"Do you think that when a baby is just born to ungrateful parents,the parents should try to straighten up?Or just give the baby up?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"How ungrateful the parents are."

"Oh.Well,okay then.So about the third."

"My kidnapping?"

 "Yes.When I kidnap you," Justin laughed."What do you wanna go do?" "Always wanted to go the Bahama's.But I know that's never going to happen," I dreamed about that place since I was five."Oh," He grinned."What do you wanna do?" I asked."Do anything with you," He smiled down at me."How about just sleeping in?" I wanted to so bad."Nah,I'm taking you somewhere.Just wait," He smirked and looked up."Okay then," I did the same."Justin,Charlotte!" Ms.Pattie called us."Maam?" I anwsered."Inside,now.It's about to start storming and I have something to go to," She waited on us.I moved from Justin and stood up.He led me inside and hugged his mom goodbye."I'll be back around 2.It's that charity thing at the church," She left.

"I've got homework," I goaned."What?" Justin looked surprised,"On a Friday?" "Yep.A essay on the President.I have to look stuff on the internet.It's due Monday," I was stressed."Well,Charlotte,your in luck.I have internet and paper," He laughed."Justin!?Are you making me do my homework?" I yelled."Yes.I'll help you," He offered."Okay," I sat down."No.It's upstairs," He pulled my hand."Your room?" I was getting nervous.Thunder exploded off outside.The windows shook."Yes," He smiled."Nervous?" "Very.I don't like thunder or lighting," I frowned.

After two hours of searching Obama on the web,the power shut down.I was printing out the paper and ::click:: "AW'COMON!" I banged my hand on the desk."God,stop fucking around," I said.Justin was on the floor,prolly turning blue,laughing his ass off at me."Justin," I mumbled."Come here." "What?" He smiled in the dark.The only light was my phone."I'm scared.I don't like being alone in a big house.Plus,the power is out," I moaned."Awh.Cutie,it's okay," He laughed."It's not funny!My dad hurt me worse when this stuff happened!" I closed my eyes.He walked over,picked me up,and laid me down on his bed,"It's okay.He won't hurt you anymore." He sat beside me."And...you're not alone." "I know that!" I snapped."Just don't go." 

Justin Pov

"Just don't go," Charlotte fell asleep."Never," I smiled.This girl,Charlotte Anne Beadles,was killing me.When she said that stuff about her dad,I wanted to go kill him.Who in thier right mind would hurt their daughter?Oh,wait,her dad didn't have a right mind.I smiled at her.She was going to change my life.Big time.

Continue Reading