RWBY Watches Modern Warfare T...

By blaszczu2500

The cast of RWBY is taken to a theater by a strange man who makes them watch one of his favourite trilogies. ... More

B
Crew Expendable
The Coup
Blackout
Charlie Don't Surf
The Bog
Hunted
Death From Above
War Pig
Shock and Awe
Safehouse
All Ghillied Up
One Shot, One Kill
Heat
Sins of the Mother
Ultimatum
All In
No Fighting In The War Room
Game Over
S.S.D.D
Team Player
Cliffhanger
No Russian
Takedown

FNG

17.5K 160 315
By blaszczu2500

The people in the theater stared at the screen for a few short moments, before the video started with a emblem, a silver sword with wings spun above the letters Beacon.

"It begins!" Ruby shouted.

"Good news first, the world's in a great shape" Everyone immediately recognized this voice. It was Weiss. She said those words as the digital map appeared on the screen.

"Wait. Is that my voice?" Weiss asked, suprised that she was the first character introduced.

"We've got civil war in Menagerie, between the loyalist's and The White Fang rebels, and 15000 nukes at stake." Weiss explained.

"Just another day in the office." Yang's voice stated, sarcastically.

"Oh, there's me!" Yang shouted, curious about the role she was going to play.

"You should be excited about your role, Yang. It's a really big one. Your character is one of the most beloved and iconic characters in video games history." B told Yang, who only got more excited by his words.

Weiss' voice continued, as the map shifted to a large continent, and a moment after, an image of Cinder Fall appeared on the screen, "Cinder Fall. Currently, the second most powerful person in the Middle West. Word on the streets she's got the minerals to be top down there, Intel's keeping an eye on her."

'"Oh, I already like this version of myself." Cinder stated, rubbing her arms together, thinking about the things her character was going to do.

"West? Isn't that Vacuo?" Jaune asked.

"It is." Pyrrha confirmed.

"And the bad news?" Yang asked.

"We've got someone new joining us today, fresh out of selection. You should know who it is. Her name is Little Red." Weiss answered.

"Why Little Red?" Ruby asked, suprised that her nickname in this game was going to be the name that Torchwick came up with. She glanced over at the thief, who seemed to pleased that his name for Ruby appeared in it, "Crescent Rose would be much so better."

"I guess it sounded more ridiculous. If that will make you feel better your counterpart's name was Soap." B explained to Ruby, earning some chuckles from the audience.

"Soap? Seriously?" Yang looked like she was going to burst into laughter.

"What kind of a name is Soap?" Cardin asked, laughing.

"I wonder how did a muppet like him pass selection." Mercury added, chuckling as B let out a deep sigh.

"Price said the same thing, then he cried over Soap's body when he died two sequels later, which means... Oh shit..." B thought when he realized what moment Yang and Ruby are going to share in the future. He knew that this scene was going to break these two.

Then, the imagine shifted, once again, but this time, it showed them a small area of which four giant barracks stood out the most. A marker appeared on one of those barracks which made some of the people from the audience wonder if this was the place where the story was about to start.

They weren't wrong.

A moment later an inscription appeared next to the barrack.

Located...

Ruby "Little Red" Rose.

22nd Beacon.

Beacon training compound.

Vale.

The camera then lowered itself down into the barrack, as the perspective has changed and they could see the barack through Ruby's eyes, informing the audience that this story is going to showed through the first person perspective. Ruby was staring forward herself as Weiss was standing next to her. The younger Schnee didn't had her usual clothes on. Her clothes were more-military type.

"I'm glad you joined the military, sister." Winter said to Weiss who just rolled her eyes at her.

"Good to see you. Take one of those rifles from the table." Weiss said as she pointed at the the table which was standing in front of the massive armory. There were at least two dozens of guns of various types that hung on the wall.

There was also a man sitting on the chair, on the other side of the stand, but he didn't seemed to be someone important to the story.

"Look at all of those guns..." Ruby said, staring at the guns in awe.

Ruby walked over to the table, and picked up the weapon that she was going to use in her traning, before turning back to Weiss

"You know the drill. Go to station one and aim your rifle downrange." Weiss explained as she ran up the stairs to the elevation from where she would watch Ruby's training. There also was a table with a watermelon on it in front of it.

Ruby, said nothing in response, as she made her way into the first station of the shooting range.

"Why is Ruby so silent?" Jaune asked.

"Because the person you play as in those games doesn't say anything." B explained.

"Really?" Blake asked.

"Now, this is the Ruby I can tolerate." Weiss stated.

"Hey!" Ruby said.

"Lame." Sun stated, reffering to the mute protagonist.

"Good thing it is now showed from my perspective." Coco stated, as Ruby seemed to disappointed by the fact that she's not going to say a word for the entire story.

"But don't worry, Ruby. You're going to get your lines in the future. Your character is as much iconic and beloved as Yang's." B assured the young leader of Team RWBY, who seemed relieved by it.

"Now aim your rifle downrange." Weiss ordered.

Ruby did as she was told do, she adjusted her rifle to her shoulder, before a target popped down from the ceiling.

"Now, shot each target while aiming down the sights." Weiss explained, as Ruby pulled the trigger, quickly. The bullet went flying, before it hit the target, destroying it. The next target popped out just underneath it, and Ruby shot it down just a moment later.

"Is the whole mission going to be about it?" Pyrrha asked.

"Yes. The first three missions are a prologue, which set ups what's the future events." B confirmed with a nod.

"Lovely, now shoot at the targets while firing from the hips." Weiss said.

Three targets with generic bad guys popped out in front of Ruby, each of them was spaced apart at the same length, as she fired one round at the closest one, destroying it. While it took her more rounds to take down the ones that were further from it because she missed them a few times, she managed to take them down as well.

"Now. I'm going to block the targets with a sheer of playwood." Weiss informed Ruby.

"Why?" Weiss asked.

"I guess it was made to inform the player that bullets penetrate thin materials." Neptune assumed.

As a sheer of wood appeared in front of Ruby, Weiss said, "I want you to shot the targets through the wood."

Ruby heard three more targets pop out behind the wood, and she knew what to do. She aimed her rifle at it, and emptied what was left of the magazine, hitting all of them, even though she hasn't seen them.

"Good, bullets will penetrate thin, weak materials such as wood, plaster, and sheet metal." Weiss told Ruby.

"See?" Neptune said to Weiss, "Just like I said."

"However, it doesn't just depends on the type of the material. It also depends on a few more things." Ruby stated.

"Yeah, that too." Neptune agreed with the leader of Team RWBY.

"Now. I'm going to make the targets pop out one at a time. Hit all of them as fast as you can." Weiss said as Ruby reloaded her rifle.

And with that, more targets started popping out. The first one popped out not too far from Ruby. She brought down it with a single bullet, before more of them started popping out at random places, but it didn't matter to Ruby. She took them all down, in most cases she used only one piece of ammunition, but in one or two cases she missed, which required her to use two bullets instead of one.

When she emptied the magazine, she heard Weiss say.

"Proper job, girl! Now go get a sidearm from the armory." She said, trying to hide the fact that she was impressed by Ruby's performance, as he pointed towards the armory.

Ruby quickly ran up to the table and picked up the pistol. It was the USP 45.

"Good, now switch to your rifle." Weiss ordered.

'Then why the hell did you tell her to grab the pistol?" Cardin asked, his team nodding their heads in agreement.

"Now, pull out your sidearm." Weiss ordered.

"But she had her pistol pulled out just a moment ago." Sky said.

"Remember, guys. It had to teach the player how this game works." B explained.

"Yeah. Most of the fps games in Remnant start like that." Jaune agreed with B.

"Shut it, vomit boy." Cardin shushed Jaune.

"Remember, switching to your pistol is way faster reloading." Weiss informed Ruby.

"Or you can just buy it in some of the modern games." B muttered to himself. Words couldn't describe how much he hated loot-boxes that were giving the weapons the player should earn, not buy.

"You said something?" Blake asked B, glancing over at him.

"I was muttering something to myself." B told the cat faunus.

"Alright, Little Red. Come this way." Weiss said as Ruby walked up to the table that was under Weiss. The table had watermelon on it, "Using you knife is faster than switching to your pistol. Knife the watermelon."

"We really should consider calling you Little Red, once we'll be done with it." Yang teased her.

"Don't you dare, Yang." Ruby said, with pleading eyes to her sister.

"You're not complaining when I'm calling you like that." Roman said.

"Nobody asked you Torchwick!" Yang and Ruby shouted to Roman, who just rolled his eyes in response, and looked down at Neo, who chuckled.

Ruby drew her knife and swung it at the watermelon, causing it burst into a few pieces.

"Nice. Your fruits killing skills are remarkable!" Weiss chuckled.

"Wow, Ruby. That was pure savage of you! You should consider using that technique once you'll graduate." Nora laughed.

"Captain Xiao-Long wants to see you." Weiss then informed Ruby.

"Wooho! I'm a captain!" Yang cheered, holding her hands in the air.

Ruby walked over to the exit from the hangar which was already slighty opened, and shut the doors open. She brought her hand over her face, as the daylight shone on her face. When she removed her hand from her face, she saw a tank, driving just by her, as a helicopter flew into the air in the distance.

After she began walking towards the place where she would met up with Yang, she passed a traning pit, where some of the poeple in the audience spotted a familiar face to them.

"Look Yatsu. It's you!" Velvet shouted, pointing towards the screen, as Yatsuhashi seemed to be suprised that she was the first one introduced from his team.

As Ruby walked past the traning pit where Yatsuhashi was most likely training some new people, she made her way to the barrack which was slightly opened, as Melanie, once of the Malachite twins stood in the entrance.

"Oh, look sis, it's me!" Melanie shouted, pointing at the screen.

"But, where's me?" Miltia asked.

Melanie moved aside and walked over to Yang who was having a conversation with two other poeple. One of them was a person no one in the audience recognized, and the other one was Miltia, the second Malachite twin.

"Well, there you are." Melanie said.

"At least we're in the same team in this." Miltia stated.

"Go easy on her, captain. It's her first day on our regiment.." Melanie said to Yang, who along with Miltia and the unknown person turned their attention towards Ruby.

"Hey, sis. Why did you choose Little Red out of all things. Some people may think how'd pass Selection with a name like that." Yang teased Ruby about her nickname, with a smile on her face.

Turning to her right, Yang pointed at the tower which was next to them, "Sis, it's your turn for the CQB test. Everyone else head to Observation. For this test, you'll have the cargo-ship solo in less than 60 seconds. Weiss holds the current squadron record of 19 seconds. Good luck."

"19 seconds? I'll do it in less than 10 when I will use my semblance in this." Ruby said, waving her hand.

"There's no semblances in this, Ruby. You're gonna have to do this without it." B informed her.

"Oh..." was Ruby's reply. Beating Weiss' record was going to harder than she thought.

Ruby made her way to the ladder which was leading up the tower, and climbed up it. Once she was there, she passed a random man who was in his full combat gear as she walked over to the table, and focused her attention on the new rifle, and a four grenades.

Yang called up, "Pick up the MP5 and four flash bangs."

"Is this a new grenade? I've never heard of it." Port asked Ironwood.

"I've never heard about it as well." Ironwood answered.

''Let's see how it'll work." Winter said.

Ruby switched her rifle to the MP5, and picked up the grenades from the table, before moving to the rope. She looked down at the place which she was going to assault in her test, and eyed it for a minute, or two, she put her gun to the side, and slid down the rope.

"Good luck, Ruby." Summer said to her daughter.

"Good luck, sis!" Yang shouted as Ruby landed on the ground immediately pulled out her MP5.

Ruby was now fully focusing on the the place, as the targets popped out, and she took them down in an instant. She ran through the entrance to this place, and ran up down the stairs and saw another target, which she took down just a second after she saw it. She made her way through the doors, and was met with two more targets, that didn't pop out.

"Use the flash-bang!" Yang shouted, as Ruby threw the flashbang, and when it exploded, it blinded her for a second, and once she could see what was in front of her, she saw that the targets were now standing in front of her.

"Well, It didn't made any damage." Qrow stated.

''I guess it was made to blind the enemies nearby, just like it did to Ruby when it exploded.." Ozpin stated.

"Hmmm." Ironwood said, taking a mental note of those grenades. They could become handy for Atlas.

B was watching them from the seat, with a suprised expression on his face. Atlas didn't had flash bang grenades in their stock?!

Ruby shot the targets down, as she ran to another room, where two more targets which Ruby took down without any problem popped out. She moved to another room and saw that one more target was laying on the floor. This time, she knew what to do. She threw another flash-bang grenade which made the target raise from the floor. She shoot it down, right after that.

"That was the last one! Sprint to the finish!" Yang shouted as Ruby ran out of the place and ran up to the red circle that was the finish line.

When she reached it, the audience could see how many seconds it took her to finish it. 23 seconds, she didn't beat Weiss.

"Nice work for the first try sis, but I have to admit, I've seen better." Yang told Ruby, "Climb up the ladder if you want another go. Otherwise come over to the monitors for a debrief."

"I'd beat the record if I only had my semblance in this." Ruby huffed, crossing her arms, as Yang gave her a comforting pat on her back.

Ruby started making her way to Yang, who along with the Malachite Twins and their other teammate were watching Ruby's performance on the monitors.

When she reached them, she heard Yang say, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the cargoship mission is a go. Get yourself sorted out. Wheels up at 0200. Dismissed."

And with that, everything went black, informing the audience that they were done with the first mission.

"So, the traning mission is over?" Sun asked, wanting to be sure.

"Yes." B confirmed with a nod.

"You said that the first three missions are a prologue for the future events of this trilogy?" Ren asked.

"I did, but we're going to get some action in the next mission." B said, as he pressed the button on the side of his seat, which would start the next mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 98 4
The cast of Arcadians in Fódlan (Remastered) are teleported to a theater before they can have their mock battle. Why? So they can watch Jaune past in...
404K 2.1K 49
Join the cast of RWBY as they all react to the Multiverse
11K 131 19
Two strange strangers take the characters of RWBY to watch one of their favorite trilogies to ever existed.
370 36 14
She strives in the pursuit of knowledge to discover the source of their world's suffering, the answer unknown to all but a few. He raises his weapon...