H2o just add water (We're mer...

By fanofeverything233

Scarlett Harris was your average 15 year old girl until she moves to the gold coast and starts school. She qu... More

Cast
Spark plugs and Mako island
We look like Mermaids.....
Spider-rikki here to save the day!
Barbie's throwing a party
No we turn into pumpkins.
The poor turtles
The moment Daniel realizes...
Prune Juice and Sleepovers
I like you too...
AUTHORS NOTE

Animal metaphors

1K 33 7
By fanofeverything233

3rd person p.o.v

"We are never going to be invited anywhere cool again, and why, because we have TAILS!" Cleo exclaimed getting a glass of water and filling it up.

"Because we got tails my swimming career is over." Emma intervened while taking orange juice out of the fridge and pouring it to a glass.

"I just have one question; why me?, I didn't ask for any of this to happen." Cleo said while making a little water droplet and bringing it up to her mouth to drink.

"You think  you have problems I've been training to swim since I was six months old," Emma started, she put a popsicle stick into her glass of orange juice and freezing it with her power.

"Well say goodbye to that now cause, were Mer-freaks" Cleo said. "You two are so unbelievable" Rikki started. Scarlett was just standing there deep in thought about the whole situation and Daniel snuck in there a couple times.

"Look at yourselves, your drinking water from mid air, and Emma you just made an instant icy pop, anybody else would love to do this, you both have these amazing powers and all your doing is, whine, whine, whine. I don't even have a power, do you hear me complaining. No, well I've had enough, I don't want to hang around with a bunch of whiners. C'mon Scar. " Rikki ranted to Cleo and Emma.

"Ya know I totally agree with her, you guys should listen to yourselves once in a while and maybe you will find what Rikki and I hear." Scarlett said walking out with Rikki.

Emma just looked at Cleo after the other two left,  mouth wide open. "I know how she feels, sometimes I even don't want to hang around me." Cleo said.

-------

At the juice net cafe Cleo was sitting with Lewis and Daniel. "Lewis, Daniel what do you guys think of  Rikki and Scarlett?" Cleo questioned the two males.

"You know those stonefish that kinda look like a rock?  They could shoot enough poison to kill an entire football team, she reminds me of one of those. " Lewis said describing Rikki.

Cleo turned towards Daniel wondering what he thought of Scarlett. "Well, Scarlett is like, if we're using animal metaphors, she is like a snake, she trys to not get involved with something and if you provoke her she will bite, a venomous one at that." Daniel finished.

Soon everyone in the cafe started clapping because Byron walked in. "Thanks, guys" He said to the entire cafe. Cleo walked over to him. "Congratulations Byron, you must be getting up there" She praised.

"Control yourself Cleo" Zane said beside Byron. "Hey Zane, you look dry that must be different. Lewis said taunting Zane. Zane then walked over to where Lewis and Daniel were. "Look, Lewis I don't know what happened with the fire hydrant, but if you so much as mention it again, I'll have your head." Zane threatened.

"Oh bug off dude, your all talk" Daniel told the rich boy. Zane turned towards Daniel. "You might want to be careful there White, Scarlett doesn't even like someone like you, I bet she will only like me." Zane smirked. Daniel got up quickly and pulled on Zane's shoulder when he was walking out.

"Let it go Daniel." Cleo told The brunette. Byron started walking over. "It's not worth it mate, and will it change him, no" Bryron told him. Everyone started to go back to their seats with Zane being talked to by the manager.

Cleo walked back over to where Lewis and Daniel were and sat down. "Byron is such a nice guy. Emma's right we should go to Miriam's party to show some support for him, I mean what a hero" Cleo said dreamily.

"Great we'll go, you think, great, whatever blows your hair back. Cleo I don't get you on minute you say your going and then your not and now your going again. " Lewis said getting his stuff and leaving.

"Hey, Cleo, he's right ya know, he just wants to know if your going or not and you give him all these answers: he's confused." Daniel told her walking out after Lewis.

-----------

Cleo was in her bathroom with a wet suit on and a shower cap. She called Miriam. "Hey Miriam I was just calling to let you know that I will definitely be at your party, probably."Well I thought I would just let you know, what will I be wearing?  Something appropriate. " Cleo answered and then put her phone down.

Cleo was standing in her bathtub about to pour an entire bucket of water on herself. She timed it with a little timer. She poured the water on herself and jumped out of the tub towards the towels that she had stacked.

She started to count down to ten trying to dry herself off. It didn't work and she still grew her tail.

-------

During all of this Rikki and Scarlett were in the juice net cafe just sitting not doing anything. Scarlett had a mango peach smoothie in front of her half drunk. Lewis and Daniel walked over towards where the two are.

Lewis tapped Rikki on the shoulder. "Rikki, can I sit." He asked. "I certainly hope so, just not with me." she retorted.

Daniel shrugged and pushed Scarlett over so he could sit down. "Wow your pushy today what's up Hot Shot." Daniel just playfully glared at her." Not much pipsqueak" He answered smirking.

Lewis sat beside Daniel anyways. So Scarlett was squished so she moved to be comfortable, but that came at a cost. She had to sit on Daniels lap to fit. She internally groaned and just sat on him. Daniel was surprised and his face turned bright red.

"I know we dont see eye to eye, but I want to know what's wrong with Cleo." Lewis said.
"What makes you think anything is wrong?" Scarlett questioned. Moving a bit on Daniel. Making him hold her hips. Scarlett smiled at this.

"Well I've asked her to go to Miriam's party like 100 times and everytime she changes her mind." Lewis answered. "Well maybe she just doesn't like you" Rikki told him. "Have you thought about that?"

"Yes, it did cross my mind. But then I thought no she hangs around you two, her standards must be pretty low. " He said including Scarlett in the rant." goodbye Lewis, Daniel". Rikki said.

"Might want to bug off before I pour this smoothie all over your head and proceed to not talk to you ever again even if Cleo begs you to talk to me." Scarlett said smirking sadisticly while stirring her smoothie with the straw.

"No, no Can you tell him what's wrong or not!" Daniel yelled at her getting impatient. "No" Scarlett answered for Rikki. "I know there is" Lewis said.

"Look were both not even speaking to her right now ok!?" Scarlett told the two boys sternly. "We're just trying to be alone right now" Rikki said starting to get mad and clutching her hand into a fist. "So keep your distance" Rikki sneered.

What Rikki didn't notice is that when she clutched her hand in a fist Scarlett's drink was heating up and bubbling with smoke coming from it. "Uhh Rikki" Scarlett said.

"What the" Daniel said picking up the glass. "Ouch, it's scolding hot" He said shaking his hand. "Is that somebody's idea of a joke?" Lewis questioned.

Rikki and Scarlett just looked at her hand both of them smirking.

----

After Scarlett left the cafe going home Zane came running up to her. "What do you want Mr. Big shot?" Scarlett questioned rolling her eyes.

"I want you to come to Miriam's party with me, as my date" He said actually being nice. "Let me think about it............. Uh no, sorry not interested in selfish pigs." She said walking away from Zane.

He thought of something to do to get her attention. He ran up to her and pulled on her wrist to turn her around. What she didn't notice but Zane did, Daniel was by them watching what Zane was going to do.

"Come to the party you wont regret it." Zane said getting even closer to Scarlett. The next thing Scarlett knows is Zane is kissing her. She quickly pushed him off of her. "Your a selfish pig and no one likes you even your own father!" She yelled at him before stomping away.

Zane stood there in shock at her outburst and he heard laughing he looked over and saw Daniel walking away laughing.

Daniel was upset that Zane kissed her, he finally realized that he likes Scarlett and he is going to try anything to get  her to like him.

******************
A/N- hey look I got a new chapter up. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote on this story and tell more people about it so they can read it too!

1494 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 53 13
"Every little thing seemed to bear a resemblance to the girl, whether it be the pool water which matched the blue of her eyes, or the painting of red...
9.6K 234 36
The moon has many connections; femininity, immortality and water. But it is also connected to emotions. My name is Reina, I became a mermaid about 2...
60 5 3
The H2O was put together with the Mako mermaids and with new characters. I might changed some name, well maybe one that is Zane's dad Harrison, so I...
718 14 11
This is a spin off to h2o and mako mermaids. This is my own story, it's going to be similar. Just keep in mind that it is not a real tv show. Though...