One Shots- Merrell Twins/ You

By itzycansteponme

One shots with Vanessa, Veronica and you. Highest Place: #2 in Vanessa #10 in ynstories #1 in merrelltwins More

Request Page
Stuck With You (Nessa)
The Dentist (Roni)
Heartbroken (Nessa)
Rejected (Roni)
Bullied (Nessa)
[GxG] Accidentally Falling For You (Roni)
[GxG] Jealous (Nessa)
Jealous 2 (N)
You'll never be alone (N)
You'll never be alone 2 (N)
(MxG) 3:15 AM (R)
Neighbors (Nessa)
Neighbors 2 (N)
Neighbors 3
Distant (Roni)
Distant 2 (R)
Distant 3 (r)
Trust me? (R)
Hard to get (Roni)
can't get enough of me (R)
[GXG] the red string (N)
single (N)
[GXG] never got a chance, (R)
I never stood a chance huh... (N)
I never stood a chance huh? 2
End

there's a reason why (R)

691 19 5
By itzycansteponme

Y/n pov 

I have a huge crush on this girl, Veronica. 

Everything she does is perfect for me. 

I fell in love the first time I saw her, my eyes were just drawn to her. I remember that day like it was yesterday. 

We were in a computer class, there were like five girls in the class so it was hard not to notice her. She was an A plus student, always focused on her work and not talking at all. Until the teacher changed the seats making her sit in my group. 

I started to talk to her, she wasn't really interested until I brought up a certain teacher. That's how I got to talking to her. 

Now she just talks to me about her B in English class or what she learned. 

But I want more than that.

"Y/n..." I looked up and saw my friend look at me concerned. I smiled and shoved his arm.  He let out a little 'ow' and glared at me. I smirked and talked to him about something else, noticing the way Veronica looked at me. 

I gasped for breath and looked around. I was in the woods. 

I got up from the grass and looked down. I still had my school clothes on. The trees loomed over me, the night sky haunting me as I started to walk on the long wavy path. 

The moon illuminating a path that I should take. Should. But there was another path that led somewhere deeper in the woods.  My heart tugged towards that road. 

I looked up and saw crows flying to the illuminated path. I froze. 

The crowd cheered as I finished my performance. I got up from the piano and searched among the cheering people. I saw Veronica. 

She was the only one sitting. 

She didn't look amused.   

I smiled and gave her a wink while I walked off of the stage. 

"Good job Y/n!" I looked up to see my piano teacher walking to me. He had a happy grin on his face. 

"Thank you sir-"

"You had one job Y/n." I looked down as the king scoffed.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Enough! All you had to do was watch the princess! Watch! How hard is that!" The king flailed his hands around in an unpredictable manner. He then stopped and looked at me in the eyes. 

"Get out." I got up from my kneeling position and walked out of the castle. 

"Just one more thing." I turned around to see the king release his bow and arrow. 

The arrow hit me in the stomach. I landed on my knees and laid on my right side. I heard footsteps and a voice. With blurry vision, I looked up and saw the king smirk at me.

"You. Had. One. Job." 

I walked towards the dark path. 

Along the way, I saw moving bushes, the wind howled, the trees moving viciously. 

"Y/n..." The wind howled at me. "Y/n!" It started to become louder. I covered my ears and everything has gone silent. 

I slowly looked up to see Veronica. 

"Y/n..." she whispered. 

We were in a clearing around the woods. I stared at her and was about to say something-

"Get over here." I looked up and smirked. I saw her on the bed waiting for me.

"You need to learn patience..." She scoffed and pulled my shirt towards her. 

"Well, you need to learn how to hurry the fuck up," she then kissed me aggressively. I took off her shirt and just as I was about to touch her skin-

"Leave." I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes. 

"Mom... it was a mistake-" 

"No, leave." I watched as my mom packed all my things, she then harshly handed me my bag. I walked away with tears in my eyes. I watched as she shut the door in front of my face. 

I'm too young... I'm too- 

"How are you doing over there sport?"  I drank another shot. 

Shot after shot after shot. The bartender sighed as I took another shot. 

No one is there for me. 

No one. 

I heard the door open but I didn't care. I kept drinking, I heard a muffled voice calling me, but I didn't pay attention to that. 

"Let's.... home...." The last thing I remember was passing out in somebody's arms. 

"I love you." 

I sat on the bench while reading my book. 

It was a cold morning and I didn't feel like dealing with my roommates and their lovers. 

"Hey..." I looked up to see a guy about my age sitting next to me. I raised my eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" He smirked at me and handed me a box.

"Open it..." I put down my book-

"You know, jail isn't really where I wanted to see you." I rolled my eyes at my friend.

"What are you doing here?" She smiled at me and held my hand. 

"You know, I've moved on..." 

"I know."

"I can't visit you anymore... my boyfriend, he thinks you're stealing me from him." I shrugged.

"Well, he's an insecure little bitch." She laughed and squeezed my hands again. 

"I'll miss you y/n." As she got up from the bench I grabbed her arm. We stared into each other's eyes and-

I loaded my gun as I listened to my boss yet again. 

"Assassinate Veronica Merrell." She told me. I nodded mockingly and walked out the door.

I watched her. She is so innocent. 

Kill her...

I can't...

I put my gun down but I felt something cold pressed against the side of my head.

"You will kill her..." I took a deep breath and aimed the gun-

"I love you."

I hate that we can only be friends. I send you those pick-up lines, not for fun, but to notice the way I feel for you. 

A person can fall in love seven times before they get the right person. 

I really want that person to be you. 

I have fallen hopelessly in love with you-

"Why the hell did you hit my arm? You're an ass." He hit my arm harder while I laughed it off. I looked over to see Veronica smile back at me.

"That was a bit mean y/n..." I laughed at her shaking my head.  

It sucks that we can only be friends. 

It sucks that you're the reason why I want to go to school. 

It's hard to write feelings down. It's hard to visualize how a person feels. 

There's a reason why.

It's because some people, like me, can't handle it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 187 22
Veronica Merrell and Aaron Burris try to forget their paths together. They seem to have reached that point, living their lives, but one day, they run...
14.6K 252 36
@ethandolan liked your post. ?COMPLETED?
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.