Lucilla--NaNoWriMo2014

By TerryP

Forced into marriage to an older man, Lucilla, daughter of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius, indulges in materia... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chpter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
'
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Twenty-One

90 5 1
By TerryP

The next day Mark and Lucilla were provided a breakfast of cheese, sausage preserved in salt, dark bread, milk from their goat, and honey.  Lucilla, who was more used to more exotic food, nevertheless enjoyed the simple meal.

The Signore and Singnora were wearing clothing more appropriate for church on Sunday as they ate. She wore a full dress with shaw and a festive hat.  He fitted well into a dark suit with white shirt and narrow tie.  His farmer's boots were replaced by black leather shoes with a glass shine to its leather.  He had worked two hours with a piece of cloth and shoe polish.  He could see his face in them.

"We have but an hour's walk to the Feast of Emperor Marcus Aurelius. Our village had warred against the Romans. The emperor's legions surrounding our city would have lost many soldiers if they attacked us. We knew that they would win in the end. We sent emissaries to the Roman generali, asking if we could have a word with the emperor himself. After we sat down with him and discussed our grievances with Rome, we would disarm peacefully and surrender."

"I know that story, my father used to tell me about it," Lucilla said.

As they were walking, Signore Belini looked back in surprise. "Signora Carabeta, no one outside of Adano knows out story. That's remarkable of you."

"Sorry for interrupting you, Signore. Please go on?" Lucilla said.

"The emperor could have exterminated us at the cost of one of his Legions. But he chose to sign a treaty, granting us Roman citizenship and semi-autonomy. He then hired a Calligrapher, who made a copy of his philosophical works." The old Segnore chuckled. "We're both Christian and Stoic here in Adona."

In the city square there were rows and rows of decorative tables. Streamers hung in trees and oil lamp poles. At the very center was a plaster copy of Emperor Marcus Aurelius.

They town mayor opened the festivities with a declaration. He then ordered wine to be brought while he announced who would be honorary emperor for the festival.

"Sejnore Belini!"

The townspeople cheered loud while attendants provided the old man with a festive robe fit for the emperor. Another one was provided his wife.

Sejnore then rose, held high his wine glad and said," To the Emperor-Scholar Marcus Aurelius and King Victor Emanuel!"

With that people cheered. Food free to the old man and his wife was brought forth.

Everything eaten that day was Ancient Roman food long familiar to Lucilla. Music however was quite Italian with a brass band and traditional. Lucilla and Mark danced for several hours.

As Lucilla was leaning on Mark's shoulder. "Would you hate my if I confessed something?"

"Something about Old Rome?"

"At a festival like this my husband would go one way and I another."

"And?"

"By this time in the afternoon I would have slept with at least a tribune."

Mark put his arm around her. "Is that part of your life behind you?"

"Oh, yes, I'm all yours. Those men were empty shells. You have my heart."

She kissed him and put her head back on his shoulder.

It was day to remember for Sejnore and Sejnora Belini.

The mayor got up in the middle of the festival and took an ancient scroll from an earthen jar.  It was the copy of Marcus Aurelius's philosophical works.

From this he read passages that tradition said that Marcus himself read for their village.  So the people got to hear it every year.

Many people had their own copies of the emperor's works.  It said to cause harm to no person.  Always do the right thing to another person.  While they went to church, they always kept the emperor's kind words in their hearts.

Lucilla leaned over to Mark.  "We are but a few miles from my father's summer villa. It is possible that villa is completely in ruins.  But I may be able to gain entry to something that may surprise you."

They then stopped by Sijnore and his wife, congratulating them and blessing them.  After warm farewells and hugs, they began to take their leave, Sejnora Beline took Lucilla aside.

"My precious, Helena, there is something I want to say to you."  Her eyes betrayed an incredulous look. "Somehow, young lady, I just know this in my bones. To me it seems impossible, but here you are.  You are actually Lucilla, the daughter of Emperor Marcus Aurelius."  She hugged Lucilla and kissed her cheek.

Grabbing up some dark bread, sausages, and wine, they packed up their things on their bicycles and rode off into the afternoon.  After a few miles, Lucilla asked Mark to halt.

There before them was a grave stone.

"Mark, I read this tombstone as a young girl.  I can still make out the inscription altough it is a little worn with age."

The inscription read as follows:  I was not, I was, I am not, I care not.

 "Mark, I have always laughed at the skeptics.  They believe in nothing and cannot possibly be happy."

"What do you believe, Lucy?"

"All things in this world and out there cannot have just happened without something to create it."

"Lucy, we are not so far apart."  He kissed her, and they continued their journey.

After they topped a hill, Lucilla stopped and called to Mark.  "There is my father's villa.  Or at least it was once."

She pointed to a half-buried structure.  "That is where we can spend the night if someone does not prevent us.  I am in hopes still to surprise you."

They took care to approach the structure without being seen.  There was an entrance buried in rubble, but Mark and Lucilla were able to clear its doorway. Once inside, they looked around and saw marble figures the size of humans lining the passages.  They lit their camp lantern for a better look. They bore no signs of tampering and there were murals on the walls.

There were figures of mythological animals such as a centaur and a satyr.  Here and there were human paintings depiciting games that children would play.  Fatther into the chamber was a smaller room.

On the room walls were scenes of unclothed men and women in various positions of sex. Before them was a pool of hot water still steaming from below.

"Oh, marvelous, Mark. No one has been here to foul the water over the centuries.  Father had this ordered covered upon his death.  It looks like the servants obeyed him."  She held onto Mark.  "Let's take a proper Roman bath."

They wheeled their bicycles into the structure and laid out towels and blankets.  they rolled up coats to serve as pillows later.

Then Mark and Lucilla undressed each other with lustful smiles.

"You never came here with another man before?"

Lucilla pressed her naked body to him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"No, because I was waiting for the right man.  You."

They then stepped into the water that was warmed far down below and rose to the top  through small crevacesin the floor ot the bath.  With a small bar of soap they took turns washing each other from head to toe.  They would stop now and then and press their bodies against each other.  The would stand locked together in an embracing, enjoying the kissing and the healing waters bubbling around them.

Then they stepped out of the water by means of ancient steps still in place after almost two thousand years.

Lying down next to each other, Mark began to kiss Lucilla from head to toe.  He placed his hands on her breasts and then he chewed with gentleness on them.  She would run her hands down his stomach and reach for his manhood, feeling it grow in her soft hand.  She massaged it with tender care, working Mark up so that he almost exploded.

She backed off while he placed his fingers in her crevice, making her moan with delight.

They kissed each other with extra passion while keeping thei loving hands busy.

Then Lucillla mounted Mark, placing her hands on his chest. Looking up at the wall painting, she looked not too different from the image of an ancient Roman woman astride a curly haired man.

Mark entered Lucilla, and they began to coordinate their loving movements.  She leaned back and felt extra pleasure as they worked their loving magic together.

At length Lucilla and Mark sped up their movements as she felt her orgasm rise in her stomach and reach her mid section.  Her breasts shook with near violence as she rode Mark faster and faster.  She felt Mark explode inside her as she reached her first mind-blowing climax.

She leaned over again and kissed him full on the mouth.  Then she began to ride him again, again enjoying her lover like no other.

Once spent, they both lay side by side.

"Mark, I love you so much."

"Lucy, I love you like no other woman.  Somehow fate has brought us together when we were centuries apart.  I never want to let you go."

Nor me, you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
683K 97.9K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
5.1M 458K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...