HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

3: Mercy

56.5K 2.3K 1.3K
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please.

Third person P.O.V

When Jungkook entered the room he found Taehyung lying on the cold floor... lifelessly.

Frowning, he crouched down to check his breath. Taehyung was breathing very slowly, his whole body was burning, and his face was pale. Jungkook ordered Namjoon to call the doctor and he picked the boy to a different room.

He carefully placed him on a soft bed, and while doing so in a great hurry, he tripped and almost fell on the poor boy but somehow he managed to support himself not to burden the blue-haired. Jungkook's hand unconsciously fell on Taehyung's chest and at that time he got to know that his heartbeat was very slow... really very slow.

Jungkook was feeling a bit guilty to see the boy in this condition but he shrugged it off.. why not... he is known for his cruelty, and seeing people in great pain was his everyday routine of life, nothing new to him to see someone he barely knows till now in such a state.. right?

He didn't leave the room as he was busy in devouring Taehyung's features when he got the chance. The boy was no doubt beyond the definition of just perfect. His hair was dyed in sky blue color and no doubt it suits him better than anyone else, his lips were forming a heart but their softness was long gone as now they were chapped and dry. There were clear black eye bags.. showing that he didn't sleep for God knows how long. His long fingers were injured, especially his nails with some dry blood on the skin as well, he must have scratched them.

Jungkook sighed at the view. The boy he saw 2 days ago was ruined completely. Maybe it was his fault. But no.. it was Taehyung's fate.

After a few minutes, a handsome boy entered the room wearing a white coat with Namjoon beside him. The new person slightly bowed to him.

"Hi Jungkook". He greeted the Mafia boss as he moved further. Jungkook greeted him back and pointed towards Taehyung and left the room without any more words.

Namjoon was still in the room, assisting the doctor.

"Is he gonna be fine SeokJin?" Once SeokJin was done treating Taehyung, Namjoon asked him, still very concerned about the innocent boy.

"What have you done to him Namjoon? He is such a sweet boy. I know him." Namjoon frowned at his words. Well, SeokJin knows them all. He is kind of their family doctor. Jin already knows that they all are Mafia but he respected Jungkook because once he saved his life so he felt indebted.

"You know him?" Namjoon asked out of curiosity. Jin nodded slightly while setting IV on Taehyung's hand. He sighed while looking at numerous bruises on his tan skin.

"Once I found him passed out on road. His body was full of bruises just like now. But when he talked with me he seemed like a lonely boy. He is so sweet and nice. What he is doing here? He didn't belong to such a place Namjoon." Jin said clearly in frustration after witnessing Taehyung's condition. Namjoon didn't say anything but Jungkook answered who entered the room while Jin was telling about Taehyung.

"I got him here. It was a misunderstanding. Now, will you tell me why his heartbeat is so slow?" Jungkook said with his signature stern tone. Jin only shook his head at his behavior, the man can't be soft for anyone.

"Since when he is here? It feels like he didn't eat anything for long. His body is so weak and full of cuts and bruises and about heartbeat... I am not so sure. Maybe it's just due to weakness." Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the room after briefing him about his patient. 

"I don't know what made you do this, but Jungkook, he is an innocent boy. He can't be involved in such things. He is already facing so many difficulties in his life, just.. let him go. He doesn't deserve this pain." Jin almost pleaded in front of Jungkook, who was looking at him with questioning eyes.

"I didn't do anything with him and I have nothing to do with those bruises and cuts. Yes. I brought him here and kept him in the room but I didn't hurt him in any other way. About his freedom... I was about to do that." Jungkook huffed in anger and was about to leave but Jin grabbed his hand again, not paying attention to how he had punched the boy two days ago.

"Umm. At least... give him some food before letting him go. I am sure his father is still cruel like before." Jin left with those words and entered the room where Taehyung was kept. Jungkook also left, groaning under his breath for listening to the older this long for an unknown boy.

Jin was sitting beside Taehyung's bed while looking at the poor boy with pity. Namjoon was standing behind him. Well, nothing to fret about but he had an old crush on SeokJin. But unfortunately never got the nerves to confess just because Jin is a pure soul with a sweetheart but he belongs to the Mafia and has a cold heart that was once melted by Jin.

After some time, Taehyung opened his eyes and at that time Namjoon left the room to tell Jungkook. Taehyung panicked a bit on seeing another unknown place and was about to jump from bed to run but soon stopped when Jin grabbed his hand softly.

"Tae. It's ok. It's me, sweetie." Jin said in a soft tone to calm him. Taehyung looked at him with confusion-filled eyes.

"Ji- Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked and Jin nodded with a sweet smile and it took it all as Taehyung broke down. He hugged him tightly while crying his heart out, desperately clutching over the older's coat as if his life depends on him.

"It's ok. You are fine. Hyung is here." Jin softly patted his hair as Taehyung was making his shirt wet with his tears. Soon Namjoon came with a tray of food and placed it on the side table. Jin noted and finally pulled back from the hug and smiled at Taehyung.

"Tae. You need to eat, come on have some food." Jin tried very hard to make him eat but as soon as he started eating Jungkook entered the room with a blank face. The poor boy barely took three bites of his food but instantly stopped when his eyes fell on the mafia leader. Fear was clear in his eyes. He almost forgot about his miseries with Jin but how he can forget that cold person in front of him? Jin noticed the tension and looked back at Jungkook following the glance Taehyung.

"When you are done eating, Namjoon will drop you at your home. I am letting you go on one condition, forget everything you saw." With that Jungkook left, leaving a puzzled Taehyung and a smiling Jin.

After a while, Taehyung was sitting in the car with Namjoon as Jackson was driving. No one said a word the whole time. Jin already left him saying that he will meet him again, making him feel a bit better after that surprising interaction. 

Taehyung was looking out of the window and when he realized that his house is near, he became tense. His father will kill him today for sure. He had no money with him and his father will never believe that he was kidnapped. His hands took hold of his hair in frustration and tension, not knowing what to do to survive today. Jackson noticed this and finally asked.

"You ok, boy?" Taehyung only nodded, not having the guts to trust any of them and within a few minutes, they were standing in front of his house. Namjoon was seeing through the car window when Taehyung's father opened the door and dragged the poor boy with his hair. Witnessing that, Namjoon and Jackson quickly moved out of the car and went to the house to look inside through a window. They heard screaming Taehyung and finally, they saw both of them, his father was hovering over Taehyung while beating him with a belt mercilessly. 

"Fa- father pl- ahhhhhhh.. I am te- telling the truth. I didn't run. Pl-please. St- AHHHHHHH." Taehyung was screaming badly as that old man didn't bother to his screams, using his full energy to hit the boy who was without any shield in front of him.

"What the hell! Is he really his father?" Jackson asked Namjoon with an angry face, not believing the sight. He really wanted to help Taehyung but of course, he can't, no without an order from Jungkook.

"Step Father. More like a beast." Namjoon turned his face, having no courage to face it all, no doubt he had a cold heart but still he felt bad for Taehyung.

Taehyung was dragged to his room by his father who was holding his hair. After throwing him on the floor harshly, his father went to the kitchen to bring a knife. Taehyung was crying on the floor but when he saw the knife in his father's hand he quickly tried to get up but fell back due to the beat he got. After failing many times, he decided to move back to save himself from the beast.

"No. Fa- father. Pl-please, don't hurt me. I will bring more mo-money. I pro- mise." Taehyung was a sobbing mess but the old man continued moving towards him while rolling the knife in his hands with an evil smirk.

"You are just a waste of space. Nothing good can happen to you. You need punishment boy for what you had tried. You tried to run from me... I will make sure next time you can't run." He moved closer to Taehyung who stopped when his back hit the wall, leaving him terror-struck. That man stabbed him in the shoulder and was laughing like a maniac when a loud scream of pain left Taehyung's chapped lips.

"I love to hear your screams." He continued laughing and was about to stab again but the main door of the house burst open and a number of people entered the house, taking his attention.

Taehyung was whimpering in pain but the boy lost his energy to move or cry as he saw some familiar figures entering his room, and one of them was 

Jungkook.?

Well! How he was there?

Namjoon installed some cameras in Taehyung's house while searching and those cameras are connected to Jungkook's laptop, so he watched everything that was happening with Taehyung. It wasn't like he was guilty but his mind made him come over to save Taehyung.

"Stop it, old man. He is your son." Jungkook spat on him but the man just laughed making him frown. No one dare to mock him like that, then why this old man was wishing for his death?

"So? Who are you to interrupt when he is my son?" He huffed, moving away from Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook with half-opened eyes. He was losing blood but he didn't care because he was afraid of the whole scenario, afraid about his life.

"You should be a little gentle with him. Don't you know he got a pretty face and body that you are ruining?" Jungkook smirked as he made himself comfortable on a totally uncomfortable bed, Taehyung's bed to be specific. 

"I'd prefer you get out of my house. By the way, who are you, mister?" Finally, the old man asked him, sensing the dark aura. Jungkook laughed at his question well he laughed because he was sure that after knowing his name tables were going to turn.

"I am Jeon Jungkook." And with this, Min started shaking as he knew the famous Jeon Jungkook because he was quite famous for such kind of people, for people of the underworld, a world of crimes.

"Wh-y are you here?" Min asked in a rather low voice not to make Jungkook angry.

"Why were you beating him?" Jungkook retorted while pointing towards Taehyung who was trying his best to stay conscious.

"Because he is trash. He can't earn enough money for me. He is just a whore. Got a pretty face but nothing else." Min muttered while looking at Taehyung, eyes showing the amount of hate he held for his stepson. 

"His pretty face is everything, you know but you don't know how to use it." Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung.

"Well tell me the amount," Jungkook said calmly making everyone in the room confused.

"For what?" Min inquired, one brow raised at the new statement from the mafia leader.

"For him... You don't want him, all you need is money so just tell me the amount." Jungkook simply explained with his evil smirk when Taehyung slightly moved as his mind proceed with the situation.

Min thought for a moment and then spat with an evil smile. "30 Million." But shook his head at his own demand. 

Who will pay such a big amount for him?

"Just 30 million? You really don't know anything Min. I am giving you 40 million but after that, you are not allowed to have any kind of link with him. Understand?" Jungkook smiled lightly while taking a briefcase from his man. He opened the case to show money... and everyone can see the greed in Min's eyes.

Taehyung was looking at his so-called father, he knew that Min never loved him not for a single moment but still this is too much. He used his all energy to get up from the little pool of his own blood and stumbled towards Min but he fell on his foot.

"No. I- am your son. How can -- you-- sell me." Taehyung was holding Min's legs, looking with pleading eyes but all in vain because Min doesn't own a heart, at least not for him.

"No, you are not. You are the son of that bastard Kim. Now let me go of your filthy hands." He yanked his hands and Taehyung fell on the floor but the poor boy was so much desperate for his freedom.

"Do- don't do that father. I am your son. I always did --- what -- you wanted. I pro- mise to work-- hard. I will earn - more mo- ney. Just don't sell me to him." Taehyung again pleaded as he tried to grab Min's hands but Min again pushed him back by kicking him hard, frowning in disgust.

"You can't earn this much money in your whole useless life. You want to do something for me so just go with him and let me be happy. I am just sick of you!" Taehyung was groaning in pain while hearing those hurtful words but he soon forgot his pain when he saw that Jungkook gave his father some papers to sign, and his so-called father happily signed those papers and then grabbed the case full of money. Watching that with wide-blown eyes, he didn't understand why but his body made its way to Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon... I - am of no -- use. Pl-please. don't-- do that. Pl.." Taehyung stopped when he felt a pair of arms around him, making him stiff in the hold. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body while giving him the same smirk.

"Oh, dear you are of so much use but you just don't know it yet and you should be thankful that I'm taking you away from this hell." The deep and husky tone made Taehyung's limbs tremble, partially in pain and partially in anger.

"This is my-- house. My mother made it with my father. I don't want t-o leave. Pl-please Mr. Jeon." Taehyung again half yelled at him but soon regretted it when Jungkook yanked him up with a strong jerk.

"Enough of your bickering. I own you now. Look at these papers and didn't I tell you before NOT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF ME!" Jungkook yelled while shaking the weak figure of Taehyung who tried to be free of his hold but it resulted in a more strong grip on his arms making him whimper in pain and unexpectedly, Jungkook loosened his grip.

Taehyung again fell on his knees in front of Min for the last try but that old, greedy man kicked him on the stabbed shoulder making Taehyung fall back on the floor. What took him by surprise was the loss of more pain because Jungkook caught him before he could collide with the hard surface and gave Min a death glare.

"Don't you dare to touch what belongs to me!" Jungkook growled making everyone flinch and with that he made Taehyung walk with him but the younger was trying hard not to move. He was screaming, yelling, and pleading but no one showed Mercy...

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his car and pushed him inside and locked the door. He entered from the other side and sat beside Taehyung.

"STOP SCREAMING KIM TAEHYUNG." When Jungkook yelled and Taehyung became terrified this time as he moved away from the other and during this, he bumped his injured shoulder on the car side making him yelp. His whole body was filled with a new wave of pain and only pain, his eyes started drooping but he was again trying his best to keep himself conscious, too afraid of what comes next.

Jungkook looked up from his phone to find a silently fighting Taehyung. It wasn't like he was ever affected by blood but seeing Taehyung in blood wasn't a good sight for him. His shirt was soaked in blood and some dry blood was on his hands, neck, and even on his face. He saw Taehyung's hand reaching his chest as he finally closed his eyes in defeat, his body was about to fall forward but in instinct, the raven-haired quickly grabbed the limp figure and Taehyung's head rolled on his shoulder.

Jungkook felt something... something weird in his body. Ignoring that weird feeling, he grabbed his phone again to call Namjoon who was in another car, his onyx eyes cast down at the pale boy with a deep frown on his flawless features, he muttered out the next order.

"Call Jin hyung again and say him to bring his stuff. He is gonna stay for the night."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone. It is the longest chapter... HOPE you enjoy 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
225K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
208K 8.7K 41
"hyung iam scared" taehyung. "Don't worry tae I'll return in one week promise" jin. After a week... "h-hyung why didn't you come back....you left me...
518K 20.7K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...