Another Aphmau Fnaf Crossover

By kamilarealms

Aphmau is the Marrionette and dares not to go back to the pizzeria. But when things turn south and Freddys op... More

Strings will loosen, skin will whiten
Up down and back again
The Old come once again
Unwind and win a scare
One way blood
When Strings Break
A Friend goes Dark
Tip Toe, Crick Crack,
Lies have been Seen
A Friend Holds Captive
Her lies, Her secrets
A Knock with Stripes
Through the Curtain
The Truth Unfolds

When you Walk

543 12 0
By kamilarealms

   Everyone went to bed at around three am. I tried to but the pain hurt too much. Then, I got a text from someone on the bed stand. I propped myself up a bit on a pillow and slowly grabbed my phone. It was Aaron.

Aaron: Hey Aph, I heard from Kawaii~Chan you went back home for a week. I sorta just felt like I needed to text you.

Aphmau: Thanks Aaron, that was really sweet of you. Truth is I can't sleep.

Aaron: Are you homesick?

Aphmau: No, not exactly. I just got hurt pretty bad today.

Aaron: What happened?

Aphmau: Everyone was just riding bikes and I fell into a ditch.

Aaron: Lol, but im glad you are ok. I should probably get going. Night Aph

Aphmau: Night Aaron

As I closed my phone I blushed a little at Aaron's texts. I put my phone on the bed stand and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't feel tired at all because I had slept all day. Then, I did something. I held onto my bed stand and pushed myself up and I stood near the bed. My legs and arms were in so much pain. But I was determined. I held onto the wall as I walked around the bedroom. I crept towards the door and peaked out of it. It lead to the living room/kitchen. I saw a large couch with Ross, Jin, and Sky sound asleep. Lizzie was probably in her room. They probably put me in the guest room.
I decided to see if Lizzie and Ross really did make sugar cookies. They did and I walked into the kitchen to grab one. I took a bite out of it and stumbled into a chair. I fell sitting on it for a little break. I started to lean my head back when a sharp pain came across my neck. I shot my head back up tensing all my other muscles. My entire body started to ache again. I took a nibble of the cookie as I watched the boys all asleep on the couch. I looked at a clock. 3:10 am. I decided I should probably go back to bed when I finished my cookie. I finished my cookie and filed my way to the bedroom.
I held onto the wall but still stumbled quite a lot. When I was about half way there, someone whispered my name.
"Jess?"
I turned my head to see that Jin was staring at me half asleep. I caught myself off guard and fell to the floor on all fours. Jin must have seen me fall and walked towards me to help me up. I really didn't want to rely on him, I had no choice though. My legs ached more than before and I stumbled a bit again. Jin held me still so I wouldn't fall. "Why are you up?" He asked.
"I couldn't sleep. So I thought id go walked around," I laughed a bit at my on stupidity.
Jin brought me in my room and I fell asleep almost instantly.
————————————————————————
Authors Note
I want everyone to know that Jess/Aphmau Won't fall for anyone like Adam or Jin. Possibly Aaron. I just really needed to say this because this seems like a scene in some love anime, enjoy the story.
————————————————————————
Word count: 559

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 31
FIRST OFF I DONT OWN THESE CHARTERS or the places Aphmau has been working at fnaf even after her sister committed suicied she still wanted to fine he...
70.2K 1.3K 16
F.N.A.F Maronette knows as Jess died at Freddy Fraz Bear pizzeria on her six birthday. Freddy has kept her in the pizzeria for 13 years since then. N...
65K 1K 43
Y/n and her dad decided to move to Hurricane, Utah and leave their shity hometown for a fresh start and besides the school that y/n would be going t...
1.7K 44 33
Ever since Evan's death three years prior, Michael has been struggling. Between losing jobs and being bothered by his father, he finds that his life...