A Different Story - Kanto Jou...

By DarkWizard97

Ash Ketchum... What if Ash was not that dense? What if every action made by Ash was just an action? What if h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Character info (so far)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

477 22 16
By DarkWizard97

Human or Pokemon?

"You are even a better trainer than my boyfriend!" The young Ketchum rose his eyebrows at those words glancing around the area. He had finally defeated all trainers on the road and by the distance he could see a small fishing pond and also a cottage. He still could hardly believe the little kid's words. A Pokemon that talks, really?

His attention returned back to the female picknicker he just had defeated and could not help but grin as he patted Pikachu's head beside him. "Well I guess that my Pikachu is quite impressive." The teenage prodigy spoke as he turned around ready to leave. "I bet I am better than your boyfriend at other things too." Ash finished with a wide smirk as he began walking towards the cottage with his arm up in the air, waving goodbye.

"Hey, what is that supposed to mean?" The picknicker yelled back as she watched him leaving her, soon out of sight without any answer received from him. To be fair, Ash could not care less. She was not his type, however he did not mind some teasing along the road.

As the male stopped in his tracks, he walked his way towards the pond and glanced down at the crystal clear water, in deep thought. 'What do I truly desire, is it to become a Pokemon Master? But after that what is supposed to happen then?' The male thought to himself as he sat down on the grass and closed his eyes. 'Who am I? Who is my father? What does my mother hide from me and what is she doing right now...' Grunting in frustration, the teenage boy punched his fists onto the grass.

The Electric Mouse Pokemon jumped off it's trainer shoulder and stood behind it's trainer looking up at him. The facial expression filled with worry and confusion for it's trainer. The moment Ash realized that part, the male looked down at his Pokemon with a genuine smile forming his lips. "It is alright Pikachu, I am just in deep thought! It is not easy you know...I want to know about my father and my mom...something does not feel right about her." The male spoke as he stood up. She always seemed like the most kindhearted person in this planet but yet...he could not help but think that it was nothing but a huge facade. Well, of course it was true towards him! He knew she loved him to death but in general? Who was she? Shaking all the thoughts away the Ash's smile turned into a grin. He could not sit here all day thinking! He had to move on and continue with his goal, whatever happens later is his job to deal with then eventually.

"Come on Pikachu, let's find this Pokemon now shall we..." At seeing the new attitude and the positive aura emitting from his trainer, Pikachu quickly jumped up to Ash's shoulder. "Pika Pika!" Grinning at Pikachu's positive vibe, the young trainer could not help but glance over at his left to see what it looks like to be an abandoned cottage. "But first...let's see what is inside, shall we?" With the confirmation from his starter companion, Ash took his steps towards the cottage and opened up the door as he raised his eyebrows. 'Unlocked, really? Well I guess people are begging to get robbed one day.' The male spoke as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Oh thank Arceus! Finally someone here to help me!"

'Huh' Ash could have sworn he heard someone else but as he glanced around the room it seemed like some sort of research room, but empty! Then he glanced down to see the Clefairy there, the fairy type...then the memories struck his mind! The little kid told him about the talking Pokemon. The words just came out from that Pokemon! No, this was not logical at all, yet Ash could not help but believe it too, at least for a brief moment. "This is crazy...no there is no way Pokemon's can talk!"

"I am not a Pokemon! I just got transformed into a Clefairy, now please help me?" With that the Clefairy turned around and walked towards the machine, and inside leaving the confused teen in shock. Transformed? How was that even possible. Hell, scientists and researchers these days...always doing the unbelievable.

"Alright, head over to my computer and press the red button, that should do it!"

"O-oh okay..." Ash walked his way towards the computer and did as instructed and it did not take too long until the machine in front of him started to work, and out from the other door came the human figure of a man. Maybe a few years older than him, how crazy couldn't this be? No the murder, this...everything had to be a dream right? Yes a stupid dream, he would wake up soon and begin his journey, right? Placing his elbow on the desk, he rested his head against his hand and groaned.

The male, rather known as Bill was very thankful for having someone help him. After all, literally everyone was running away fron him the moment they saw him as a Clefairy, well he would not blame them in the end. "Hey thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate i-" The man was about to finish his sentence until he realized that the teenage kid that helped him was yet by the desk by himself. Walking towards him, he placed a hand on Ash's shoulder. "Hey bud, you sure you are alright?"

Ash rose his head and glanced up at the male in front of him with an apologetic smile on his lips. "I guess, just quite the...eventful day to say the least. Do not worry I will be alright!" The future Pokemon Master spoke as he stood up straight and held out his hand. "Anyways, the name is Ash Ketchum, my dream is to become greatest Master there ever is!"

"Ketchum, hmm that name sounds very familar! Anyways..." Bill muttered as he grabbed onto Ash hand and shook it. "The name is Bill and well I am a Pokemon Researcher." The older man spoke as he walked over to his computer and opened up some files to show Ash some pictures of three familiar Pokemon's they had similarities, yet they were different. "Right now I am studying on the Eeveeloutions, it is very interesting isn't it? It also seems that this is far from the only ones discovered." The male explained as he showed pictures of Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon. "To evolve Eevee into one of these forms, then you need a certain evolutionary stone to do so! Water Stone for Vaporeon, Thunder Stone for Jolteon and Fire Stone for Flareon!"

"Very interesting Bill..." Ash muttered as he looked at the screen with widened eyes, quite impressed by Bill's work. "And you are quite sure these are not the only evolutions?"

"Definitely! There has to be ways to evolve Eevee also without these stones or different stones as well! I am 100% sure there are more Eeveelutions, I just got to discover more and research! Oh, I know. Since you are travelling throughout the regions. Can't you contact me if you see something different?" The male got quickly out some piece of paper and wrote down his phone number on it before handing it to Ash.

Ash was really confused at this moment, everything went so fast. First he was a freaking Pokemon and now Bill was asking him for a favor. Holding onto the paper, he glanced at the number before shoving the small piece into his pocket. "I guess...I can call you if I see something different. Anyways it was nice to meet you Bill!" Turning around he walked his way towards the door and was about to open it up before he heard Bill running towards him and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey wait, let me repay you somehow for helping me!"

"There is no ne-"

"Aw, don't be like that! Hey there is a cruise heading to a nice island for two days, why don't you go?" The male spoke as he got out the S.S. Anne ticket and handed it too Ash.

"Bill...this must be very expensive. I cannot take it." Ash muttered as he looked down at the ticket with his eyes widened in surprise. It was no way he could just take it and leave, right?

"Oh, don't be stupid! I won it on a lottery. Besides I do not have time to go on cruises. I got work to do! Just take it!"

"But Bill!" Ash was about to grab Bill's shoulder but by that moment Bill's face was glued into the computer screen causing Ash to close his eyes, grinning for a mere seconds. "Farewell Bill." Placing the ticket in his bag, he opened the door and got out at the room, closing after.

"Good bye, I am certain we will see each other in the future, Ketchum" Bill muttered to himself as a wide, dark smirk formed upon his lips.

"Ah, fresh air!" The male teen spoke with a sigh as he took a deep inhale before exhaling. "It is quite crazy how it is night already. Well I mean, a lot happened today. The cave, Charmander and Bill so I understand! I better get to the room Brock and Misty ordered for the night, shit!" The young trainer began to pick up his pace running through the route where earlier today were stocked with trainers, now completely empty. When getting through the route, he turned south to run down now the empty bridge in quick thought on what happened to the Rocket Member he punched earlier, what if he died as well. That thought dissappeared immediately at the sight of who was at the other side at the bridge.

"A-ash?" The orange haired female was very worried for the young, talented yet reckless trainer. After all they had not seen each other in a long time and along the road she also saw two dead men. She did not care if they were apart of Team Rocket, they were humans too! The moment Ash had arrived and was about to greet her, the oranged haired female was the first by wrapping her arms and pulling Ash close to him, doing her best to not break into tears.

Ash stood, dumbfounded and looked down at Misty's action. He did not expect her to act like this. It did not change the fact he would be there for her. After all she was his friend, right?" Wrapping his arm around the female, he held her close and rested his head against hers. "It is all fine, I am all good. Nothing will ever, happen to me. I promise..." The male spoke with a smile as he looked down into her eyes. It was quite interesting how much taller he was even though she was 2 years older than him. Misty did not seem to mind that, in fact more likely enjoy that fact.

"I-I know, I just saw some horrible things and I could not help but worry. But I am happy you are alright."  Letting go of Ash, the female forced herself a smile. "Anyways Brock has headed back to bed and I guess we can..."

"Take the battle tommorrow? It is getting late besides I bet Brock wants to see it as well!" The male spoke as he walked past the female and walked his way towards the Center and inside to get the key card for his room from the Nurse.

'When he said he was going to destroy those rocket members he really meant that. It is crazy.' The female thought to herself as she soon entered the Center as well. At seeing Ash heading towards his room, the tomboyish female ran after to grab his shoulder. Well she was not that tomboyish anymore, that was more during her earlier teenage years. Now she had grown up into a fine, young woman.

"Ash, could I...just stay this night in your room? It's just been a long day. I believe it would be easier to fall asleep then." Ash however was not convinced of her reason, though he did not mind some company not at all.

"Alright Mist, but just for toni-"

"Won't happen again, promise!"

Ash kept his smirk as he grabbed onto her hand. Playing hard, it was fun. He was going to tease her, oh this would be interesting how she would act in the future. Walking his way towards the room with the female, he looked the door after.

At Bill's Cottage:

"I did not know you had a son, boss. I have to say he is a very kind human. Yet by looking at him I could tell he has some rage inside. He got the kindness like Delia but I believe if someone hurt him in some way...

He would destroy that person somehow, just like me? Right Bill?" Kyle finished the sentence as he listened to the Researcher. However no one knew the truth about Bill, really! No one did, except for those who actually knew him.

"I sense something great in him, just like you! I am sure he will also become a Master like you did and maybe he will even join us in future! How would that be?"

"A great thought indeed, however I won't force my son on anything. It is his choice on what to do. We might try to destroy the corrupt system but we are quite brutal, that is why not too many joins us, Bill...

That might be true, but so is your son..." The Researcher finished his boss's words. "Anyways I will call you if something else comes up! Have a good night Boss!"

"Thanks for telling my son's whereabouts. Have a good night, Bill." With that the older Ketchum hung up and rested his back against the armchair. "Ash...we might meet each other sooner than ever if you keep it at that pace." The male muttered to himself before breaking into a deep laugh. "Oh son..."

Ash's Room:

Misty had a hard time to keep her eyes away from Ash. Sure he was not facing her at this point as the two stood up. However, the female could barely keep her eyes away from him the moment Ash took off his shirt and jeans. Well not only did he have a cute face. His body was well built too. No she could not act like a freak. Getting her eyes away from him, she managed to take off her pants, however she wore her shirt as she ran over to the bed and pulled the covers over her.

Ash looked over at the window, in thought over today's actions. What if he told her if he was the one to kill them? What if she left him? No it would not happen. If it was true, she would probably already have left. In the end, deep down maybe Misty knows, Ash was responsible of this, Who else? They died from thunder shocks and Ash was the only one inside the cave at the time! Ash did not even see Misty having her eye's literally glued onto his body, no he had no idea.

Returning to reality, Ash walked towards the bed to lay down beside the female and pulled the covers over the two. The male was quite surprised though to feel the female not wear any pants as well. Boldly the male slowly wrapped an arm around the 18 year old female and pulled her closer to him. Instead of being yelled at or hit for such action, it seemed like the Gym Leader only snuggled closer to him and rested her head on his chest.

"Ash..." The female broke the silence and suddenly glanced up at him. "You seem to be in deep thought quite often. Are you alright."

The male who looked up at the ceiling, he almost thought that Misty had fallen asleep, until he heard her question, causing him to look down at her and just shook his shoulders.

"Honestly, I do not know Mist. I guess...I am just trying to find out who Ash Ketchum truly is."

"Who you are?" The female tilted her head in confusion before grinning at him. "You truly are mysterious and strange. But I guess that is what makes you special!"

"Yeah, right?" The male responded jokingly as he kept his eyes open. "Good night, Mist." The raven haired male did not receive an answer back, it seemed like Misty had already fallen asleep on his chest. Pikachu was sleeping at the end of the bed peacefully while Ash looked up at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep.

'Tommorrow is the battle, and I am sorry Misty but I am going to beat you and get the badge!' The male thought with a grin as he closed his eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep. His arm wrapped around the female protectively.

Authors's Note:

Aaaaand I am back haha! Feels good to be back with the writing though! I hope you all guys enjoyed the chapter! Slightly longer than usual, hope you guys don't mind that :)

Until that, I will cya next time! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 3
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
21K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
26 1 5
In the vibrant region of Kanto, a sinister force cast its shadow over Ash Ketchum's joyful spirit. Ash, now a loving father to young Lillie, fell vic...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...