Destroying a Monster (Xavier)

By NerdyCheerleader

!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that h... More

The Run In
Curiosity
Proper-ish Meeting
The Anniversary
The Darkness
Guilt
The Others
Well Damn
New Bodyguard
Unwanted Job
Warning
Early Bird
A Bit of History
Those Damn Blue Eye
Empty Bedroom
Biker Accountant
Cold Shoulder
Breaking Point
Two Friends
F$&ked Up
Trying to Save Him
Fighting
Breaking Down Walls
Monsters Realization
Back for Seconds
Rudely Interrupted
I Want You
New Purpose
Glowing
Starting To Understand
It Was Just Church
Growing Comfortable
Going Out
Leaving
Clutch and Blade
Almost Home
The Club
Seeing the Costumes
Strange Clowns
Releasing the Monster
Aftermath
I Love You
Forever Oneday
Job Offer
Eric
Riders Plan
Shots Fired
Step in the Trap
Consuming Pain
Unknown Number
Surviving
Lowest Point
Forever
Dreaming(Extra Chapter)
Preview

Deal or No Deal

63.4K 1.5K 473
By NerdyCheerleader

Please vote and comment! This needs a lot of editing but I wanted to get it all down before I lost the idea!

                                      Eric

After he answered that phone he went bezerk. Jeff hung up as soon as he answered and Xavier called the entire club to his house. When the three who were supposed to watch her walked in, they were shot. They didn't even have time to reach the kitchen. He had snapped.

"How the fuck did the Riders know that she wasn't with me? Who here is passing on information." He demanded leaning against the table with the gun still in his hand. His eyes were blazing and I knew he was beyond reason.

"No one is, Xavier. None of us would hurting her!" Chase demanded.

"He's right, she is a part of the club just as much as the rest of us." Ace agreed. He glared at them.

"I want everyone of you searching for her I will not stop until I have her back!"

"Xavier, stop okay? They aren't going to do anything without you there. It defeats the purpose. Call her phone back and see what he says." He took a few heavy breaths looking down at the phone on the table. I saw the fear in his eyes. The fear of what he may hear if he called and the risk of not finding her if he didn't. He reached for the phone and put it on speaker, dialing her number.

"Why, hello." Jeff's smug voice came through the phone.

"What do you want?" Xavier demanded not wasting time.

"Well I kinda thought I'd play with my new toy for awhile then send you a list of demands when I was bored." Suddenly we heard a scream of pain come through the phone and we all went rigid.

"No! Listen, mother fucker, I will do whatever you want, give her back to me!" The anger and desperation in his voice made it hard for me to listen. I knew what he stood to lose if they hurt her. He'd never be the same again, this would ruin him.

"Sounds very intriguing."

"Let me hear from her" He demanded.

"Okay, here we go." We heard shuffling around.

"Xavier," Her voice came through the phone. Xavier sighed quietly.

"Angel, I am so sorry. I promise I will get you back no matter what. No one is going to hurt you" She didn't speak right away.

"I love you, Xavier." Her voice was strained and I knew she was trying not to cry. I could hear in her voice she didn't believe him.

"I love you too, Angel."

"Enough proof?" Jeff's voice asked. "I'm going to send you an address be there tomorrow night at six. Let's see what you are willing to give up for her." With that the line went dead. Xavier grabbed the chair he was leaning on and threw it into the wall,  smashing the wood into several pieces before storming out of the house. We heard the bike start then retreat. Everyone seemed to relax as he left.

"Do you really think they will just hand her over?" Blade asked looking between me and Chase.

"No,"

"Not without something big." Chase agreed.

"Even then I'm not convinced it will be that easy."

"What do you think he would give up for her?" Ace asked.

"Everything,"

Chase

We all stayed at the house that night. No one was sure what to expect the next day and no one had heard from Xavier. Clutch had called from the hospital, he was being released. Well, after what happened he threatened every nurse until they released him. Me and Blade went to get him and explained what happened.

"How the fuck did they know she wasn't with him?" He demanded.

"I don't know."

"It had to be the Devil's Horsemen. You remember when they said something about his parents? How would they know that unless they were allies with them? Maybe they set this whole thing up, why else would they have risked shooting Clutch. They had to know that would risk starting a war." I thought about it. The club was doing security again which would interfere with the Horsemen business. The Horsemen would want us out of their way and the Riders knew that Xavier had only one weakness. If the Horsemen drew out Xavier then the Riders could have access to Aubrey leading to destroying Xavier Which could take us back out of doing security.

"It's so perfect, we never suspected anything."

"What do you suppose they want?" Clutch asked.

"Money, maybe." Blade answered.

"No, it can't be that simple." There was nothing they wanted that we knew of.

"I guess we find out in a few hours."

We met at Xavier's house on our bikes. We waited until he showed up. He pulled up not getting off his bike just waiting for us to follow. We followed him to what looked like old storage units. It was almost pitch black only one street light worked. The Riders were already there. Xavier jumped off his bike and started towards them.

"That's close enough." Jeff said stopping him. They were about fifty yards away. I guessed they were being extra cautious. Xavier froze.

"Where is she?" He demanded sounding deadly. Jeff nodded towards one of his guys. A man pulled her forward so we could see her. Her face was beaten, with both her eyes and cheeks swollen and blood coming from her nose onto the tape that was over her mouth. Her muffled cry was just loud enough to be heard from where we stood. "What do you want?" Jeff smiled.

"What will you offer?"

"Stop playing games! What the fuck do you want?" He snapped. Jeff studied Xavier for a minute

"Kill every man in your club right now" We all froze cause we all knew he'd do it. He reached back for his gun without hesitation. Jeff looked kinda surprised. "Better yet give me all your guys."

"Fine, give her to me you can have everyone of them." He promised. Jeff smirked.

"Seriously!" He laughed. "All for her?" Xavier stayed completely still. Jeff stopped laughing and his face twisted with hate and disgust. "You know I don't want your club, I think I want to watch you suffer. How about you kill yourself? Like my guy had to." Xavier just nodded.

"Fine." Jeff was testing him and Xavier was so desperate to have her safe he wasn't thinking clearly. Eric stepped closer to me.

"He's not going to let her go." He muttered.

"Is that what you want for me to die?" Xavier asked. "Give her to my guys and I will let you have me." Jeff seemed to think about that offer.

"And none of them will come for you."

"No. I will let you take me with the promise of no backlash from my club. They will leave you and everyone else alone." Jeff smiled.

"I'm liking this. Fine drop all your weapons." Xavier started taking his gun off and knife. Jeff nodded towards his guy holding Aubrey to come forward. I grabbed Xavier's arm.

"Xavier, you know I'm not letting that happen." I wasn't going to just allow him to give them his life like it was nothing.

"Take care of her and do not come for me."

"Xavier," He was my best friend. He was the toughest guy I knew this couldn't be the answer.

"There is no other way, he wants me." Xavier looked at jeff. "Protect her." He looked back at me pleading. I sighed knowing he was really doing this.

"With my life."

"Only one problem," Jeff's voice interrupted us. "that's still too good for you." Before I could process what he said a shot rang out.

"No!" Xavier's voice shouted over the sound but it was to late her body fell to the ground with a thump. I looked on in horror as blood puddled around her hair. Their laughter echoed through the air and Xavier fell to his knees like the world had crashed down on him. Eric was right they never planned on handing her over. This was their plan for him to see her die. We all stood shocked no one could move. She was gone the one person that was responsible for making this club a family again had been taken. I looked to see Eric move to Clutch with tears in his eyes as Clutch held his face in his hands. We heard the bikes start and fade off in the distance. Still no one moved. I looked down at Xavier knowing that there was no way to comfort him. He'd lost.

Xavier pushed off the ground and I saw a single tear rolling down his face. He stood and it looked like it took every ounce of strength he had. He began walking over to where her body fell. I followed along with Blade and Clutch. All that was left was a puddle of blood and brain matter. Xavier bent down to the ground letting his finger touch the blood on the asphalt. I felt sick to my stomach. I was hurting for him for all of us. He punched the ground and the blood splattered up on his arm and face before standing and walking away he went past his bike and just kept walking.

"We have to do something! We have to destroy them!" Blade demanded with tears in his own eyes.

"He needs time." I said stopping him from following Xavier.

"He needs revenge!" He demanded.

"He just lost the only person that made him even slightly human. Trust me, the Xavier we knew before is going to look like a saint compared to what's going to happen when this sinks in. And as soon as it does, the last place you want to be is near him."

Authors Note: I know this chapter wasn't from the usual POV but the next will be from Xavier's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.9K 30
How do you protect the love of your life if he's sitting in prison for a crime he didn't commit? *** Isabella was happy - happier than she's ever bee...
1.7M 34.8K 22
Carmen Morris is a 17 year old girl who is getting abused by her father Jack Morris. It's been this way since Carmen's mother died in a car accident...
20.3K 521 23
( So this is my first real book so don't judge. Kinda cliché so there I warned you. Starting to slowly edit and change a few things. Okay A LOT of th...
135K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...