Cherry Wine| Max Mayfield

By wheelerblossom

-cherry wine ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉˡᵈ "her eyes and words ar... More

☡intro
.one ᵐᵃᵈ ᵐᵃˣ
.two ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜˡᵒᵛᵉ
.four ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ
.five ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵉᶜᵏ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ?
.six ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗ
.seven ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ
.eight ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᴸᵉᵃᶠ ᶜˡᵒᵛᵉʳ
.nine ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍˢ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ᵐᶦˢˢᶦⁿᵍ
.ten ˢʰᵉ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ˡᶦᵏᵉˢ ʰᵉʳ, ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰᵉˀ
.eleven ᶜʰᵉʳʳʸ ᵂᶦⁿᵉ
ACT TWO ᶜᵃˢᵗ
.one ᴰᵃʸ ᴼᶠ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵈ
.two ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ
.three ᴴᵘʳᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ
.four ˢᵘᶠᶠᵒᶜᵃᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ
.five ᴰᵘᵐᵇ ˡᶦᵃʳ
.six ᴬ ʷᶦˡᵈ ᴹᶦᶜʰᵃᵉˡ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ ˢᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉᵈ
.seven ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ʰᵉʳ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᶦᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢʰᶦᵗᵎ
.eight ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉᶻᶦⁿᵍ
.nine ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ
.ten ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳ
.eleven ᴹʸ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵍᶦʳˡᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈ
.twelve ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᴹᵃˣ
.thirteen ᴾʳᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ⁿᵒʷ
.fourteen ᴳᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
.fifteen| 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
.sixteen| 𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭
.seventeen| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐳?
.eighteen| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
.nineteen| 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞
.twenty| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐅𝐅'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞
.twenty-one| 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
.twenty-two| 𝐀 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝
.twenty three| 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡, 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞
.twenty-four| 𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
.twenty-five| 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

.three ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

23.6K 852 868
By wheelerblossom

(memories from the past will be in italics)

"Is there anything you remember about your friends' disappearance?" A police officer asked as Clove watched her Dad being questioned about her mother and El .

"No."she stated as she stared at the officer.

"Look, we know you know something... something none of us know. We want the girl." he said while staring at her.

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about, but if I did do you honestly think I'd tell you where she went? Really? Do you honestly?!" Clove shouted as she stood up.

"Hey! Hey I told you not to question her without me here." Levan said as he ran over to his daughter who began to sob.

"That's enough for tonight, get out of my house." Levan demanded as the police left.

"I lost them both." Clove cried as her Father hugged her.

"Honey, did something happen? More than what I know?" he asked while holding her close to him, Levan was there when his wife was taken... they were very close with Joyce Byers and Stella worked with Hopper so it was bound for them to find out about what their daughter was involved with. She wanted to get Will back, she wanted to protect El, she wanted so much.

"El."she cried out as he father held her tighter.

"It'll be okay, it's okay," he said while kissing the top of her head/

"Clover! Breakfast! Fresh cereal, right out the microwave." Levan called out as Clove laughed and jogged down the stairs.

"Did you know by just say flesh and microwave doesn't make it sound fancy right?" she laughed while sitting down.

"Yeah but I feel bad when I just pour something in a bowl for you." he said while sitting across from her.

"I like cereal though." she shrugged through a mouth full.

"We stalked up on egos last year, what happened with that?" he asked as Clover stopped eating.

"No egos, cereal is good."she said while looking down as he studied her for a moment, knowing something was up.

"Hey, I made a new friend." Clove grinned over at him.

"Really? What's his name?" Levan asked while pulling the spoon into his mouth.

"Her actually, and Max short for Maxine. Moved here from California." Clover grinned as Levan gave a shocked look.

"Wow, you're hanging out with a girl. That's a new one, tell me about her. Is she nice? Get along with the boys okay?" Levan asked as Clover grinned.

"Um, we're still working on it, she's cool though. Like really cool, rides a skateboard and everything. Firry red hair too, goes well with her personality. She beat Dustin's high score on Dig Dug." Clover said with a laugh as Levan stared over at her.

"Well why don't you invite her over later on tonight?" he asked while she gave him an odd look.

"What?" she asked.

"Yeah, after you go trick or treating with the boys see if she wants to swing by. Love to meet her." he nodded while Clover took a moment.

"Okay sure." she shrugged as he gave her a grin.

"Go grab your bag before we're late." he said as Clover grinned and raced off.

"Bye Dad." Clove called out as he dropped her off at school while she headed over to four boys.

"Wow hello, guess I didn't get the memo that we were dressing up for school?" Clove asked with a laugh as the boys gave her a look.

"Not funny Clover, it's not funny. You know you laughing is only making this so much worse, making my ears bleed with that hyena noise." Dustin sassed her as the girl continued to laugh.

"I'm sorry Dustin but didn't you know dressing up stopping being a thing last year?" Clove asked as she continued to laugh.

"Clove- can you not right now?" Lucas asked her while rubbing his temple as the girl walked in between Will and Mike while giving one last giggle before they headed into the school.

"See you nerds later" Clove laughed as she stopped at her locker while the boys went down a few more to get to their's.

"Hey, Max." Clover smiled at the girl who opened her locker with an annoying look on her face.

"Hey Clove." Max sighed as the girl frowned.

"Why such a long face? Did I do something?" the brunette asked the redhead who shakes her head and turns her way.

"No, no it's not you. My stupid stepbrother just puts me in a bad mood every morning." Max said as Clover nodded.

"Yeah I get it, well maybe I can pull you out of that bad mood by walking to class together." Clove offered with a grin as Max couldn't help but smile at how the girls eyes lit up.

"Yeah, I can work with that." Max said as the two walked side by side.

"So do you wanna come by tonight? My Dad is wanting to meet you." Clove smiled as Max raised her eyebrows.

"So you talked to your Dad about me?" she asked with a smirk while looking down at the smaller girl.

"I-I mean I just I-" Clover began to stumble over her works before Max grinned.

"I'm messing with you shortstop, I'll swing by." Max said as she offered her a side grin while Clove flushed and smiled down at her feet.

"Hey." Will smiled as he met Clove outside the school under a tree.

"Hey kiddo, I was wondering when you would show up." Clover smiled up at him with her lunch in her lap.

"Yeah sorry I just got a little held up in the hallway." he smiled at her while pulling his lunch out of his bag as well.

"People still giving you a hard time?" she asked while he looked down.

"I'll kick their asses," Clover said as she went to stand but Will stopped her.

"No, wait. Please stay." he said as she sighed and sat back down.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked while looking at her.

"Anything?" she nodded as he gulped.

"Do you ever have memories?" he asked while Clover giggled a bit.

"Everyone has memories," she said as he let out a chuckle.

"I mean like all of a sudden, where you can't pull yourself out of it?" he asked while Clove sighed.

"From last year?" she asked while he nodded.

"All the time." she admits as he made eye contact with her.

"Really?" he asked in a hopeful voice.

"I see my Mom a lot, I can see her looking straight at me and then just disappearing into thin air. Doesn't make any sense you know?" she asked as he nodded.

"I don't think anything makes since." Will shook his head.

"Me either."she said with a small giggle making him grin.

"Do you miss her?" He asked as Clover chewed her pretzel.

"My Mom?" she questioned.

"No, Eleven." he said as Clover took a deep breath and looked away.

"I'm sorry I-" he began but was cut off by her shaking her head and taking a moment in silence.

"I miss her more and more each day, you guys would have gotten along great." Clove said as she offered him a smile.

"I get memories too," he said as Clove nodded.

"Do you wanna talk about them with me?" she questioned while he shook his head.

"No, I just wanted to tell you." he said as Clover smiled.

"Me and you William." Clover smiled as she kicked his foot a little

"Against the world" he finished the sentence off while the two young teens smiled at one another.
•••••

the next chapter is gonna be so juicy y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.7K 46
a story where an unlovable girl learns what it means to love and be loved. {oc x dustin henderson} {oc x eleven hopper} {disclaimer: I do not own st...
432K 14.2K 46
"i'm totally not high enough for this." "you're not high at all." "my point exactly, princess." [STRANGER THINGS] [FEMALE OC] [SEQUEL IS UP!]
4K 203 14
"𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝...
47 0 14
This takes place in season 4 (does not follow the plot) Hawkins was quiet after the Byers left, and KJ definitely didn't miss the chaos. Ready to div...