Dave's Angel

By xchunkli

Aria and Dave have an undeniable connection. But with his job, baby mama drama, and all that life brings, can... More

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Diecisรฉis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiseis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta Uno
Treinta Tres
Treinta Cuatro
Treinta Cinco
Treinta Seis
Treinta Siete
Treinta Ocho
Treinta Nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y Uno
Cuarenta y Dos
Finale
PLACIDITY
Finale Part 2

Treinta Dos

10.8K 395 29
By xchunkli

Kianna in media

"Come outside."

Dave
"You gotta figure it out Dave."

"Ma, what you mean?" I said putting Kayden in his high chair.

My mom calls me everyday asking me to bring Kayden over.  She show him more attention than she ever showed me. 

"You know what I mean.  You cannot keep threatening that girl."

"It's not a threat ma.." 

"Hey gma baby." she smiled, giving Kayden his little plate of food.  You could tell he loved his grandmother. 

"And what happens when you have to explain to Kayden that you killed his mother?" She glared at me, crossing her arms.

I continued eating my food, not answering her question. She was right. I just thought Kayden was still young, he would eventually forget about her. Kianna was a decent parent, but she let her feelings get in the way of what really mattered.

"Now you're quiet." She chuckled, wiping Kayden's mouth.

"Ma, I don't know what to do." I huffed walking back into the kitchen.

"Kayden, tell your daddy everything will work out."

Aria
"Ari what should I do?" Janay whined as she dug through the fridge. This was an everyday thing with her fat ass. I'm starting to think she's only my friend for the snacks.

"I mean Zinea seemed like a sweet girl at the party. Why not give it a shot?" I asked.

"That's the point." She said closing the fridge with leftover macaroni and baked chicken in her hands.

"She's a sweet girl. I don't wanna fuck her up with my drama." She said putting the food in the microwave.

"So don't Nay." She smacked her lips.

"sO dOn'T NaY." She mocked me, shaking her head.

I laughed turning my attention toward the tv.

"Did I tell you my brother is coming to town in two days?"

"I didn't know you had a brother." I said stealing some macaroni off her plate. She instantly mugged me.

"I almost broke your finger girl, you know I do not play about my food."

"But you love me so it's ok." I said twisting my neck.

"Whatever.." she mumbled. I took the remote surfing through the channels.

"And he's not my blood brother, but we grew up together."

"Oh. Are you talking about August?" I said deciding on Grown-ish.

"Mhmm." She hummed with a mouthful.

"I can't believe you grew up with him. I love his voice." She smiled.

"Yea. Auggie has been singing since we were 10. He never thought he would've made it this big, but I did."

"I heard what happened.. is everything ok?" I said referring to the death of his sister-in-law. Nay's smile instantly dropped. It's truly a sad story and your heart can't help but hurt for August and those girls.

"August will never say that he's hurting but I know he is. Between Chandra, his music, and taking care of the girls, I know he's going crazy. That's why I'm trying to convince him to move to Morgan. Ain't nothing left for us in Nola." I nodded my head not wanting to push the subject anymore.

"I don't wanna watch this. Let's watch Bad Girls Club." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You just wanna see them half naked and fighting." All she did was smirk as she stuffed more chicken into her mouth.

Dave
"Chez how much you got?" I said watching him count the money I've already recounted 5 times. I was $15,000 short, and I was gonna find out why.

"This only 700 g's. Somebody slidin'" he said lighting up his cigarette.

"Ew nigga, take that outside." He smacked his lips walking out the office.

"Damn Dave, ain't nothing wrong with a little square." Meek said, laughing with Durk and Von.

"Fuck outta here.." I mumbled watching over the cameras in my trap.

I was looking for anything suspicious and anything out of the ordinary. It seemed to be moving smooth. Seemed.

"You want me to call all them niggas in here?" Von asked. I shook my head.

"Nah. Today was drop off. They expecting me to question the 20g. I'm gone catch that nigga when he least expect it.

They all nodded.

"I think it was that nigga Smoke.  He been flexing on Instagram and shit. Just got his babymoms a rollie and one of them bags the bitches be wearing." Meek said scrolling through his page.

"Nah, it was probably Kev. He been actin' weird lately." Durk said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"He been late everyday and been asking to dip off early. Plus that nigga can't stand still for shit nomo'. Be making me nervous as hell." Durk said shaking his head.

"Man your scary ass always nervous." Meek said.

"Nigga fuck you." They laughed. I turned back to the cameras watching Kev cook.

Durk was right, this nigga was bouncing his leg and looking over his shoulder every chance he got.

I switched to the other set of monitors to see Smoke fucking with one of the female workers.  He looked over his shoulder before sliding her a $100. She smiled following him into one of the back rooms.

"Man that nigga paying for pussy!" Meek yelled.

"Nigga can you get the fuck out my ear!" I said, pushing his ass back.

"What you wanna do?" Von said.

"Follow that nigga."

Aria
"It's Friday. I always get Kayden on Friday's. Move, so I can get my son." She said trying to come in the house, but I blocked her for the 5th time.

"Dave said you can't see Kayden until y'all go to court." She smacked her teeth.

"Girl fuck Dave! That ain't my damn daddy!"

"But he is Kayden's. So I advise you to get off my brother's porch before I drag you off." Nay said over my shoulder, crossing her arms.

Kianna scoffed.

"Am I supposed to be scared bitch? Come outside."

"Finally bitch damn." Nay said tying her hair up. I looked down to see she was already in sweats and nike's.

"Nay." I turned my back.

"We are not fight-.." I was cut off my a blow hitting me in the back of my head. My mouth dropped. I turned around to see Dream smirking.

"What you gone do about it hoe?" Before I knew it I sent a blow straight to her mouth.

She fell on her ass, clutching to the porch railing.

"Come on bitch. I've been waiting to fight your stupid ass."

"She don't gotta fight when I'm here." Nay said.

Before I knew it Nay and Kianna were going at it right on the porch.

Nay was on top sending blow after blow to Kianna's face while having a handful of her green weave.

Kianna kept swinging, but nothing was connecting.

Then Dave's car pulled up.

Shit.

• • • •
"Then your dumb ass standing in the doorway watching." Dave said giving Nay another pack of ice for her knuckles.

"Shut up." I said as they both laughed at me.

"Well, thanks to Mayweather over here. I'm gonna have to explain this in court."

"Well at least it was on your property." I said.

"Yea but she has a right. Her kid was here." He sighed.

"Well I'll testify my damn self. You deserve primary custody."

"That's not how it works Nay." Dave said.

"It's time for Kayden's bath." I said getting up.

"I'll do it." Dave said walking out. I sighed.

"You think he's mad?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No. I think he's a little worried though."

"About what?"

Ding

We both got a notification. It was from the infamous, ShadeRoom. We both sighed. I opened my phone seeing the post.

Liked by KiyaThaDoll and 24,512 others

TheShadeRoom #Repost @KiannaThaDoll posts her scars from the fight earlier with the caption "Finally got that bitch. Y'all seriously think Aria is that bitch? She could neva🤪Btw, she looks much worse." The girls fought. Does anyone have footage?

View all comments....

Short chapter, sorry guys! But expect at least three more chapters this week, I'm on break!

Vote, comment and share the book. I love feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 2.3K 53
21 and ready for law school -- Aisha's eyes are finally opening to see the true darkness that lies inside herself and Delontae. What will she do abou...
45.9K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
BFF By 14ace12

Fanfiction

906K 21.1K 98
Dave the type of guy who would give his last to a stranger because he never wanna see a soul struggle that's what Tia loved about him the most he is...
43.3K 1.8K 26
London, a young girl in college has gotten hurt by the same man too many times. She decides to end things with him & take a break from love so her he...