The Unmarried Billionaire (Da...

Door CovertSolace

We met when we were a child. His dad is my dad's friend. I like him because he is too stubborn, but cool. Yet... Meer

T.U.B
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10 snippet
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
teaser for the succeeding chapters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank you!
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 41

7.2K 377 180
Door CovertSolace

Dedicated to FBalgos

Ryuuji's pov

I can't believe the drop in sales of Kazuma enterprises. A few days of not being able to monitor its flow and this is what happened.

I outed a deep sigh as to how will I be able to keep its standing. The company cannot anymore bear to invest in any advertising agencies to provide more visuals to the crowd.

I can't believe i'm losing the company that my mom and my dad built.

Nakakalungkot, but I just have to give all of the shares to the company that made the deal to recreate the image of the enterprises.

"Dona, explain to me, how on earth did we accumulate this much expenses just for an advertisement? Seeing how much demands they made and how much the cost we have paid, it seem absurd? Just how did this happened?" I asked her as we both trying to figure out the best possible way to save what little shares we have over the company.

"The first advertisement made the sales grow twice from what we expected. Basing on the data here. Kaya naman as per your approval, we made a second deal with them. I was actually hovering on the deal we proposed on the sight tel. Ad., But for some unknown circumstances, they pulled out from our supposed project. Good thing an advertisement company, the R-C advertisement called to offer the ads that we need. The first one was a success making us forward to another deal. I was just not expecting that the demand they had, exceeded what benefits we should have accumulated with the deal. The second ads didn't go well and we haven't acquired enough profit to pay for their demends." She explained.

I caressed my forehead to deep remorse for losing what my mom have effortly built.

"Ahm, sir, There is still one more thing." She hesitantly said.

I looked at her in confusion

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, the second ad was actually a loan agreement." She started.

"Yes, I know that. As per contract agreement, 40 percent of the profit will go for the payment of the loan. The profit was equally divided. So what is the problem about it?" I explained. I am a careful man, therefore things like this should always be made clear. A balance sharing of profit should always be the priority before I agree to any terms proposed.

"Yes, that was supposed to be what happened." She is now a bit uncomfortable seeing her avert her gaze on me.

"Spill it out Dona!" Mejo napataas na ang boses ko. I am really not in the mood for beat-around-the-bush conversation.

"All the expenses were shouldered by the agency. All the profit was forwarded. They decided to just take the entire 40 percent once the project was over." She explained.

I was caught in awe for what she said.

"No Dona, they cannot revise the contract as they pleased." I said in anger.

"That is a breech to the original agreement. They can't do that." I said in lividity.

"Actually, the original contract stated that it can be subject to change whenever both paties sees it as beneficial." I clenched my fist to her explanation.

"I haven't seen that part in the contract. But most of all, they should informed me about the changes." Im in great rage right now.

"You were informed sir. I believed, I made you read the folder prior to you meeting mr. Castero a few weeks ago." She sternly said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as to my carelessnes.

"I haven't read the entire pages. I was in rush meeting him that I did not pay much attention to everything." I explained with defeat to my stupidity.

"Just asked them how much do we owe them. I 'll try to compensate the profit from my company to settle whatever it is that they demand." I softly said.

I am defeated for the first time in my life. Not by that advertising company, but from my very own carelessness and stupidity.

I sighed again as soon as she went out the office. Kahit pa saang anggulo ko tignan wala talagang way to keep the company. Specially the demand that they wanted. Maaaring ideklara kong lugi na ang kumpanya a few weeks from now.

I don't know how to inform the old man about this. Baka atakehin nalang yun pag nalaman nyang mababankrupt na ang kumpanya. Regardless of the outcome, he still needs to know about it.

....

Kasama ang anak ko ay binisita namin ang lolo nya. I just thought of bringing my son to see him, maybe it would at least ease the mood after I tell him of what happen.

I saw him smile as he played with Levi. He let his grandson sit in his lap as he sings him songs he learned from school.

I can only see a sincere smile from his wrinkled face.

I hate to break the joy they had, but I need to.

And as I break the news to him, I saw how slowly his smile turned into sadness. His strong features seem to be drowned in deep disappointment. I felt the complete guilt for what happened, but it is what it is now. I cannot turn the table anymore.

For the first time in my entire life, I saw my old man cry. I saw Levi hugged him without saying anything. I wanted to hug him too, pero for some reason I cannot. Maybe because the guilt I felt is overwhelming. The feeling of losing the only pride that was left of him made me mad of myself. For the second time, I made the people I cared for, cry in disappointment.

"Don't take it too personal anak, things like this does happen. I'm just sad that one of the memorabilia of your mom will be taken away from us. I intended that company to grow for Levi's future, but if it's how it should be, then wala na tayong magagawa pa." Malungkot nitong saad ng kami nalang dalawa ang naiwa. Naglalaro sa may bakuran si Levi na pinagmamasdan naming dalawa.

"I'm sorry dad." Yun nalang ang nasabi ko dito.

"Don't be anak, you better focus yourself on your company. At paglaanan mo ng oras ang anak mo, he is a sweet child just like you nung kasing edad mo sya." Nakangiti na ito ngayong pinagmamasadan ang apo nya.

I just looked at him, it seem that he is a changed man afterall. Malungkot man pero napangiti ako sa sinabi nya. At longlast, he was able to break free from the chains of greed over money and businesses.

...

After few days of doing the best that I can to save the company ay naglabas na ng demand letter ang R-C advertising company. They demanded more than what the comapany is capable of.

"Are they really this serious Dona? 100 million? Hindi pa tayo natatapos sa production natin and the company is earning less than the expenses, how on earth are we gonna pay for this?" I asked in shocked.

"Sir, even our car company cannot provide the entire demand. They have given us a compulsory letter. They are offering to own the company as payment for fraction of their demand. The remaining amount should be paid as soon as possible." Napahilamos ako ng aking kamay. I can't pay half the amount right away. I have a lot of cars for imports and exports, I just can't take the money intended for it.

"I'll be using Levi's inheritance." Ang naibulalas ko nalang na nagpasinghap sa kaharap ko.

"B-but, sir sa bata yun. There may be another way for us to pay." She said in concern.

"There's no other way Dona. Banks don't give loans as high as that amount." I explained.

"That money came from dad's profit. 60 million ang laman ng account nya. I can still reproduce that amount in time, as long as I maintain the standing of my car business. Sa ngayon, mas importante ang mabayaran natin sila to keep them from filing cases that may taint my business reputation. As of the moment, resolving their demands is my highest priority." Pag-eexplain ko.

"I will be sending them the amount plus all the documents giving them the power to hold the entire company. Pabagsak narin ito and it will be at least a fair trade. Kahit pa alam kong ito ang gusto nilang mangyari una palang." I can't deny the fact na naisahan nila ako.

"Ahm, well, regarding sa payment sir. They wanted you to personally give them their demands. Maybe they are also trying to make a fair negotiation about this entire problem." I just can't believe na nagdedemand pa sila more than the amount.

"Sige, they wanted to slap my face with insults, then haharapin ko sila." I can't help but form a fist with anger.

Gusto talaga akong insultuhin ng head ng kumpanya nayan. Well, I won't be backing down. I make sure na ipapakita kong matatag ang Kazumang kinakalaban nila.

"They wanted to meet you in Japan sir." She hesistantly said.

"Then book me a flight. Haharapin ko sila at ipapamukha ko ang pang-iisang ginawa nila sa kumpanya." I said in rage.

.....

Tiara's pov

"Oh, anong nangyayari? Bakit wala nang laman ang mansion na ito?" Nagtataka kong tanong nang madatnan kong ni isang gamit sa bahay ay wala na.

"Nanakawan ba tayo?" Tanong ko sa dalawang matandang nakapamaywang at nakatalikod sa isa't - isa.

"Yang magaling mong ama! Inunos ang pera ng kumpanya sa pagcacasino nya!" Halos manlaki ang mata ko sa narinig. Napatakip nalang ako ng bibig.

"Hindi pa nakuntento ay humiram pa sa isang kumpanya ng dalawampung milyon. Ngayon wala na tayo ni isang kusing. Ang buong kumpanya kinuha na ng R-C group of companies. Pati ang mansion kukunin pa sa atin. Hindi na talaga sya nahiya sa mga kumare ko sa majongan!" Sigaw ni mommy kay daddy.

At sa di inaasahang pangyayari ay lumapat ang sampal ni daddy sa mukha ni mommy.

"Ikaw na babae ka! Isa ka ding lulong sa bisyo mo." Sigaw nito sa mommy kong nakaupo sa sahig dahil sa lakas ng sampal ni papa.

"Kahit kailan wala kang itinulong sa akin sa pagtatayo ng kumpanya ko. Kaya wala kang karapatang pagsalitaan ako ng ganyan ipokrita ka!" Sigaw nito sabay duro kay mommy.

"Pa! Wala na tayong pera? May gosh! Hindi pwede toh!" Pasigaw ko ring saad. Paano nalang ang mga luho ko? Paano nalang ang mga bakasyon kong nakaplano na?

"Isa ka pa! Anong klase kang ina? Imbes na ang anak mo ang atupagin mo, inuuna mo pa ang mga luho at sarili mo!" Sigaw nito sakin sabay duro.

"Wag kang magsalita na para bang napakalinis mong ama!" Sigaw king pabalik dito.

"Kung sana maayos nyo akong pinalaki, hindi magkakanda leche leche ang buhay ko!" Pagtatapos ko at katulad ni mommy ay sinampal din ako ni daddy.

Napaiyak ako sa lakas ng sampal ni daddy kaya nagpumilit akong lumapit kay mommy.

"Lumayo ka nga sa akin leche ka! Pareho lang kayo ng tatay mo! Mga wala kayong silbi!" Pagalit nitong saad sa akin sabay tayo at lakad paalis.

"At saan ka naman pupunta? Sa lalake mo ka na naman magpapakalantari? Nakakahiya kang babae ka!" Sigaw na patanong ni daddy kay mommy.

"Oo! Dun ako sa lalaking kayang ibigay ang pangangailangan ko, mamatay kayo sa gutom na mag-ama!" Sigaw ni mommy at tuluyan nang nilisan ang bahay.

Paalis na rin si daddy ng tawagin ko ito ng paiyak.

"Dad, please wag nyo akong iwanan." Umiiyak kong pagmamakaawa dito.

"Napulot ka lang namin. Kaya hindi mo kami mga magulang." Yun lang ang sinabi nito saka tuluyan nang umalis.

Naiwan akong nakaupo sa sahig at parang batang umiiyak.

"P#tang ina!" Matilis na sigaw ko.

Hindi na dapat bago sa akin ang ganitong eksena. Mula pa nung nagkamalay ako ganito na halos ang nangyayari.

Pero ngayon, yung makitang halos wala nang natira sa akin, yung wala na kahit ang mga gamit na tila ba kahit hindi gumagalaw at nagsasalita ay tila nakikiramay sa tuwing mag-isa lang ako sa bahay na ito.

Ngayong wala na kahit isang natira sa aking ay para na akong malulunod sa hinagpis.

Umiiyak akong nakasalampak sa sahig at hindi alam kung paano na ako mabubuhay ngayon.

Walang bahay, walang kotse, walang pera at walang pamilya.

Hindi ko alam kung saan pa ako pupunta at kung paano ko bubuuhin ang sarili ko.

R-C group of companies walang hiya kayo! Inunos nyo ang lahat ng meron ako!

.....

Nasa harap ako ng kumpanya ngayon. Mabuti nalang at nasa akin pa ang cellphone ko, yun ang natirang bagay na meron ako kaya binenta ko muna sa isang kaibigan na pinagtawanan pa ako.

Binili lang sa ilang daan ang cellphone kong latest na halos isang daang libo ang halaga nung binili ko. Pero di ko na inisip yun dahil kailangan kong makuha ang kung ano man ang ninakaw ng kumpanyang ito sa akin.

"Mga hayop kayo! Ibalik nyo ang pera ko!" Saad ko ng makapasok ako sa loob ng kumpanya.

Itutuloy....

___________

A/N:

Whew! Feel nyo ang intense guys? Hahaha parang di naman lols anyways few chapters to go! Yey! Lapit na tayo sa ending!

Lapit na sa ending pero marami pang mangyayari hahahha!

Disclaimer lang! Sa business achuchu wala talaga akong alam kaya kung magulo para inyo eh keber nyo nalang basta yun na yun 😂😂

Nagbabasa ako ng mga comments nyo at nyeta lang yung puso ko talaga natutunaw sa mga comments nyo oi. I really like to have a fresh start ulit sa writing kaya ako naghahanap ng bagong platform para makapagsulat ng libre at makabasa din kayo ng libre. Pero reading your comments talaga nakakataba ng puso yung all out support. Haist, que sera sera nalang talaga guys. Basta sa ngayon masaya ako na anjan parin kayo at sana manatili kayo hanggang katapusan.

Few chapters to go 💪💪

I love you josh always! 🥰🥰

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

313K 10.1K 33
Ace Axel Rodriguez is just an ordinary senior highschool student, living a simple yet blissful life with his Nana (mom) and Dada (dad) but his simple...
Mío Door Yiling Laozu

Algemene fictie

89.6K 2.4K 42
In fact, you're already mine since day one, do you hear me? Eres mío, pumpkin. [Hans Gabriel stand-alone story.]
6.7M 136K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...
5.2M 103K 67
PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH In the world of married couple, Miracle Fortalejo is not one of the lucky wives to experience the joy of it. With all the t...