It's Going To Be Okay ~ A One...

By RattleHound

One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Do... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 ~ It's Been Forever!
Chapter 2 ~ And So It Begins.
Chapter 3 ~ Hi! We're One Direction!
Chapter 4 ~ That's Final.
Chapter 5 ~ Now That Was Embarrassing!
Chapter 6 ~ Any Time.
Chapter 7 ~ Deal.
Chapter 8 ~ I Wish.
Chapter 9 ~ All Boys Are The Same!
Chapter 10 ~ Isn't She Lovely?
Chapter 11 ~ I Could Never Tell.
Chapter 12 ~ If Looks Could Kill.
Chapter 13 ~ Here's The Plan.
Chapter 14 ~ Lucky Lady's!
Chapter 15 ~ CRACK!
Chapter 16 ~ Fine Dining.
Chapter 17 ~ Girls Day Out!
Chapter 18 ~ 'Special Bonding'.
Chapter 19 ~ What We Have Is Good Enough.
Chapter 20 ~ What The Hell Have I Done?!
Chapter 21 ~ She Really Does Like Me?
Chapter 23 ~ It's All My Fault!
Chapter 24 ~ Just Let Me Die!
Chapter 25 ~ I Don't Care Anymore!

Chapter 22 ~ Everything Is Obviously Not Okay.

743 8 11
By RattleHound

Lisa's POV

Ever since me and Louis broke up, I think the fans have noticed the distance between us. Meanwhile, me and Niall have become really close.

Every week that passes by, my baby bump gets bigger and bigger. I'm already 2 months pregnant.

Today, me and Courtney were supposed to be going back home, but that has been postponed until the baby is born. Mum doesn't know about the break-up, and the boys still think the baby's Jake's. I'm surprised Louis hasn't told them.

Niall has looked after me, and even gone to checkups with me.

Not only have the fans noticed mine and Louis' distance, they have also been questioning my relationship with Niall. I think some have noticed my bump to.

It's really scary to think about what could happen if they found out about me, Louis and the baby. I think I'll need to go maternity shopping soon.

I'm alone in the kitchen making a sandwich, when Courtney comes in.

"Hey C" I greet her.

"Hey" she says as she gets a coke out of the fridge. "I've noticed something lately."

"Yeah?" I say with a mouth full of sandwich.

"It's about you and Louis." She takes a sip of her coke.

"Oh."

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Definitely" I say without hesitation.

"Then is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Uh... no?" I say as more of a question than a statement.

She raises her eyebrows. Dammit. She can see right through me. "Dude, I wasn't born yesterday."

"Okay" I sigh. "Me and Louis kind of... broke up."

"WHAT?!" she gasps.

"Sssh!" I clamp my hand over her mouth. Wow. It's like déjà vu. "People will hear you and that will lead to questions!"

"Soz" she smiles sheepishly. "Anyways, why did you guys break-up?"

"You were there. He admitted to sleeping with a stranger."

"Yeah, but why would he do that?"

I look away, and in the corner of my eye, I see her raise an eyebrow.

"I have a feeling you know why" she says suspiciously.

Once again, I sigh. "Well... he saw me and Niall... kiss."

"LISA! She yells. "How could you?!"

"Niall came onto me! Yes I did kiss him back, but-"

"LISA!" she yells again.

"I was caught up in the moment!"

"That's no excuse!" she scolds.

"It doesn't matter anymore, it's over."

"What about this?" she asks, gesturing towards my stomach.

"I don't know..." I say, hanging my head. I can feel tears coming.

She opens her arms and I instantly run into them. I burst into tears.

"I don't know what to do!" I cry. "I really like Niall, but I can't just keep Louis' baby away from him!"

"Sssh, it's going to be okay" she coos.

That's exactly what my mum said. And everything is obviously not okay.

Louis' POV

I glance at the familiar blade in my hand. It gleams, almost as if it's taunting me. I've been going through this everyday for about 2 weeks now.

I roll up my sleeve, revealing scars, old and new. My arm is almost completely covered in them. It still isn't enough. I bring the blade up to my wrist and quickly swipe it. I feel nothing. Still, blood trails down my arm and into the sink.

The pain of the cut is nothing compared to the pain of losing the love of my life.

"Hey Lou?" I hear someone knock on my bedroom door.

"Just a minute!" I yell back. I push down my sleeve, flush the toilet and rinse the sink to make it look like I was just going to the toilet. "Yeah?" I say as I open the bedroom door.

"Hey Boo" Harry smiles then comes in.

"What do you want?" I ask impatiently.

"Woah! Calm down! Don't get your knickers in a twist!" He yells. "Anyways, I wanted to ask... uh Lou?"

"Yeah?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why is your arm wet?"

I look at my arm, and I notice that the blood has seeped through my sleeve.

"Uh..."

"Wait a minute!" he walks over to me. "Is that blood?!"

"No!" I protest.

He pulls back my sleeve and gasps. Blood is smeared all over my arm, and my cuts are on full display.

"Louis! What have you done to yourself?!" he shouts.

He never calls me Louis. He either calls me Boobear or Lou.

"Uh... I accidently cut myself with scissors" I say dumbly.

"I don't believe that for a second! Why have you been doing this?!"

"You wouldn't understand..."

"Louis! I'm your bestfriend! Why wouldn't I understand?"

"It's complicated..." I trail off.

He sighs. " Fine. Tell me some other time, but please, for the love of God, don't do this to yourself. If I have to pin and tie you down, I will. Believe me."

He goes through my bedroom, confiscating anything remotely sharp. He stands outside my door.

"And Haz" I start.

"Yeah Lou?" he turns around.

"The baby's mine" I say blankly then shut the door.

Harry's POV

"And Haz" Louis starts.

"Yeah Lou?" I turn around.

"The baby's mine" he says blankly before shutting the door.

Wait, WHAT?!

I stand there in shock for about 2 minutes, before it finally sinks in.

"LOUIS!" I yell and grab the door handle. Shit, it's locked! "LOUIS!" I yell again while slamming my fists against the door. I kick it, but it doesn't budge.

"Harry?" Courtney says as she comes up the stairs. "What's wrong?"

I punch the wall and instantly a stinging pain shoots through my hand. "Aaah!" I yell and cradle my hand.

"Harry!" Courtney yells and rushes towards me.

She grabs my hand and I wince. My knuckles are badly grazed and there is blood.

"What were you doing?!" she demands as she leads me to the bathroom. "You don't just go punching walls for nothing!"

"The baby's Louis'" I say as she cleans the blood off my hand. She stops.

"It's about time you found out" she sighs.

"What? You already knew?!"

"I'm sorry! It wasn't my place to tell" she says.

I sigh. "Okay, just try not to keep secrets from me, especially ones as big as this."

"I promise" she says and finishes cleaning my grazed knuckles.

She puts on antiseptic cream (which stings like a bitch) then sticks on a couple of plasters (Bandaids). I spread my fingers out and it feels weird because the plasters are in a uncomfortable place. How could I be so stupid as to punch a wall?

"What are you gonna do about Louis?" Courtney questions.

"I don't know" I sigh. "He won't come out of his room."

"Well, what are you gonna do about Lisa then?"

"I'm gonna go talk to her" I say as I stand up.

"Don't go all angus, psycho maniac on her like you just did with Louis" C warns.

"I won't."

I make my way down the long hallway. I get to her door and start to think.

What should I tell her? Should I react positively or negatively? Well, I've already reacted negatively to Louis, so I should try and be happy for her, even though I secretly want to beat Louis to a pulp. Since when were they even actually together?

I lightly knock on her door and let myself in. What I am seeing, I cannot un-see.

Lisa's POV

Me and Niall were in the middle of a make-out session, when I hear someone open the door.

We spring apart and I see Harry standing there, mouth and eyes wide open.

Oh my god! This is the second time this has happened! There is no privacy in this house!

"Y-you... a-and N-Niall... were... k-kissing" he manages.

Since Harry doesn't know that me and Louis were actually together, I decide to lie a little. "So? It's not like me and Louis are actually together."

"B-but... t-the baby's... Louis'..."

Holy shit! How did he find out?! "No, it's Jake's, my ex's" I lie again.

"N-no... L-Louis said..."

"Louis said what?!" I yell then cover my mouth.

"So... it's true then?" Harry asks.

"Uh... no, err... argh! Fine! Yes, it is Louis' baby! While you all thought me and Louis were fake dating, we were actually together for a while!"

"A while?"

"Yes" I sigh. "Louis saw me and Niall kissing, so he went off and slept with a stranger. So it's my fault pretty much, alright?!" By now, tears are streaming down my face. Niall wraps me in a hug. "Those fans are right! I am a slut! I deserved that slap, and I don't deserve either Niall or Louis!" I break away from Niall's hug and sob into my pillow. "Just go, both of you. Please."

Niall silently gets up and leaves Harry right on his heels.

Right now, I feel like dying.

Louis' POV

Right now, I feel like dying.

So this is what suicidal thoughts are like. I just want to end this miserable, empty feeling inside of me. I'm never going to find anyone like Lisa again.

How could I be so stupid? I'm constantly asking myself this. Remember, she cheated on you first my brain tells me. Forgive and forget my heart argues.

"Shut up!" I yell at myself. This is so messed up.

I sit on my bed with my face in my hands. She's all that I can think about. I need to move on. But I can't.

"Louis?" I hear someone quietly knock on my door.

"Go away Harry!" I yell.

"Lou, its Liam." Liam?

I get up and walk over to the door, wiping away the tears that I hadn't known I'd shed.

I open  the door and find Liam standing there, sadness in his eyes.

"I heard the news" he says sadly.

I completely breakdown. I run into his arms and bawl my eyes out. "I don't know what to do" I sob into his chest. He leads me over to the bed and I collapse into his lap. He soothingly rubs my back as I let out all my emotions.

"It's going to be okay" he says softly.

When somebody says that, we all know what that means.

Nothing is going to be okay.

Liam's POV

I've never seen Louis so broken. He's supposed to be the happy go-lucky, fun guy. Not this emotional wreck.

"It's going to be okay" I say softly.

"How do you know that Liam? I made one mistake and my life goes to hell! There is no possible way everything's going to be okay!" he yells.

He gets up and sprints out of the room. Oh crap. The last time he went missing, he ended up sleeping with a total stranger. In the state that he's in at the moment, there is no telling what he could do.

"Louis!" I sprint after him.

I run downstairs and find that the front door is wide open. I rush out the door and frantically look around. He's nowhere to be seen.

"Shit" I curse. I don't usually swear, but this seemed like the right time.

"Hey man" Zayn says as he comes down the stairs. "What's with all the commotion?"

"Louis' gone missing again" I sigh as I run a hand through my hair.

"WHAT?!" Zayn yells. "You know what happened the last time he went missing! Luckily he didn't get caught, but this time he might not be so lucky."

"He's in an unstable state" I say. "There's no telling what he could do."

"Great. Just great."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.4K 32
When Abigail and her sister Sophia discover her parents have died in a plane cash and they will be moving to London with an old family friend they th...
21.5K 189 53
Gabby has just moved into a new home right near the rest of her family in London, and things are going great, amazing boyfriend, amazing brother ,fr...
9.9K 341 32
Most would say life has always been easy for rich Irish teenager Lauren Daley, but she disagrees. Despite the fact her Mum and Dad are extremely famo...
37.3K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...