A Different Kind of God

RenikArkanum421

Ending the Fourth and Final Shinobi war at the cost of his family. instead of dying he get sucked through a d... Еще

Life Finds Away
Sage of the New World
the Gathering & True Fear
Damn! Perverts
Kuoh
The Rabbit v The Phoenix
The Exorcists & The Fallen
Meeting the Crow
Reflections
The Meeting
A Different Kind Of God
Aftermath
Yokai and the Valkyrie
The Juubi no Yokai
No Greater Love
Unexpectation
How To Save a Life
Blow Me Away
Closure
Action & Consequence
One Wedding & A Reunion
A Terrible Discovery
Of Blood and Thunder
Kiss My Ashes [Omake]
The Fall of Angels
The Way Of All Flesh
Caliber of the Soul

Breathing New Life

3.1K 51 9
RenikArkanum421

Naruto was just done, all he wanted to do is get laid and take a nice hot bath at this point.

He was busy not only protecting his daughters but also trying not to kill these two morons even though he wanted to, all he could do for now was dodge and smack away the projectiles.

At the same time the whole devil race was now watching the Red Dragon Emperor and the Black Dragon King were trying to kill not only the adopted son of Lucifer but also the Yokai progenitor and his children who crying hysterically from the scary energy.

Rias and Sona and their peerages had finally made it along with Naruto's peerage, Sairaorg and Seekvaira. But a wrathful Queen who's energy could scare the gods themselves had arrived soon after. Grayfia wanted to be in there her son and grand babies were in great danger and the mother and new grandmother's heart dropped being unable to protect her family.

"Why isn't he fighting them back?" Tomoe asked.

"Because both Sona and Rias stated they didn't want their strongest pieces killed, but if nothing gets done they will try and eventually succeed in killing Naruto and the girls all because they believe he is in their way of their perverted dreams," Kiba said aloud.

Naruto had finally seen the others and was starting to get both annoyed and a bit tired from all the emotional exhaustion. So he made a split decision, he dropped the shield, and stood in front of the girls who were crying in pure terror.

The dragons powered up their attacks and shot him full blast, intending to kill the girls, but hit Naruto instead.

Once it went down Grayfia and Serafall rushed right in along with the others just as the blast hit Naruto, Rossweiss and Yubelluna took their babies and got them out of there, calming them down as Koneko, Gasper and Asia stood as protection.

Grayfia froze Naruto who has burns all over his body with his clothing now burned away, with a big piece of his left side now burned and bloody.

Serafall shot water at the pair as Akeno shot electricity at them which was worse as they soaking wet. As Isabela and Kalawarner approached them and threw devastating hooks into their faces as the dragons receded the armor. The two went right into ground hard.

They were then arrested right then, while everyone huddled around the babies were so scared by the whole ordeal.

Naruto melted the ice as his wounds on his body healed slowly but his clothing was destroyed all the was left were his pants with a few rips but he had no shirt on but still had the face mask.

He got up and walked to the pair who were now awake and glaring at him.

His eyes were now glowing, "no more chances, your kings now have no authority over you and now you sentence is rebirth!".

He slammed both hands into their chests and began glowing as the two boys began screaming out in pain as they felt their sacred gears being taken away.

Finally done the boys laid on the ground panting as two rings appeared one red and one black, he placed them in a box with a white, a blue and a green ring.

Naruto felt tired, he just didn't have the strength to stand anymore, he closed his eyes and fell back passing out falling to the ground as Sairaorg grabbed him. While the others came to his side Rias and Sona walked up to them.

"You could have had it all, if you just followed the path Naruto left for you, but you let your tools control you and now your both powerless and defeated, all because you couldn't control yourselves!" Rias stated sadly seeing her now ex lover unconscious.

"Your lives are now forfeit, you broke Reya's heart Saji...i hope it was worth it!" Sona explained, angry and sad for her friend and servant.

They pulled the pieces from them and used their family's power teleporting them away, they wanted to finish it quickly and erased their memories and sent them back to their homes in Kuoh.

With that done everyone could take a breather, till Naruto fell asleep still quite in a lot of pain..

===============================

Naruto woke up several hours later, groggy he sat up seeing he was alone and naked? He shrugged and got up getting dressed in a tank top and pants.

He headed out to find everyone in the main sitting room. Making his way out he saw everyone was in the main room, the second he was inside they saw him awake and rushed him, hugging him.

He sat down and sighed, "can't catch a break it seems!" laying his head back against the couch.

The girls felt sympathy for him and hoped he could just relax for a bit. Grayfia smiled and spoke.

"Why don't you go home for a few days while your father and i take the girls?" she said.

He thought about it and nodded, "yeah that does sound good, what do you all think?" asked them.

They nodded as Naruto pulled a baby bag with all they would need giving it too her.

Saying good byes they all headed back up to Kuoh to the house.

Once inside he stood their closing his eyes and took a breath as Yubi came up too him, she looked concerned.

"Babe are you okay?" she asked him.

All the sudden several clones appeared and picked a girl and picked them taking them too their individual rooms, leaving the boss and Yubelluna.

Opening his eyes he looked to her pulled down is mask and kissed her forcefully with a lot of passion, it took her back by surprise but soon got in to and kissed her husband to be, feeling him pick her up by her butt, messaging the jiggly fat in her rump making her moan against his mouth, oh how she was enjoying her self now, he walked with her to her room never breaking their lips away.

Once in the room they broke away looking at each other.

"I love you Yibelluna, i love all of you and i would never do anything your not comfortable with, but right now i just want to take you and hear you scream!" he said lustfully.

She shivered hearing his voice, "oh god, yes please i have been wanting this, make your women, reshape me and ruin me for any other man, please i need my husband in me!" she said her eyes glazed over.

He smirked, "what my queen wants, my queen shall get!" he whispered in her hear with a low growl.

All through out the house the sounds of the ladies moaning and wet slapping sounds were heard, if they had neighbor's it would have traumatized them forever.

Gabriele whom's feelings Naruto kept in consideration had watched a bit in her room to check on her boyfriend, passed out from the visual stimulation with a pervy smile and blood leaking from her nose, muttering about her wedding night.

================================

Next morning, Naruto woke up first seeing Yubi asleep next to him with  satisfied face and a full stomach from their romp, he smiled and kissed her head and got up to make food, he went to check on the other girls, they were all asleep as well as his clones snuggled up all with satisfied faces of course a few like Akeno and Momo had the fucked stupid faces with major blush and smiles as they snuggled into the clones.

All of them had expanded bellies from their rather rancorous night of passionate love making.
As he began making breakfast he felt better then he had in nearly a month. But he now had to deal with the dragon rings as well, he knew he would give girls each a ring because they would need the extra protection but that still leaves three rings.

He would worry about if later, for now just enjoy the rest of the day, he then felt the clones puff away and the girls began coming down satisfied and content.

He looked back and saw them coning down the stair their bellies slightly pooched out from the semen in their wombs, but all had a beautiful glow.

Sitting down at the table and putting food in front of them, they ate happily and chatted about the wedding and other things.

"It's a shame it was a safe day for me, i would love to be holding your kittens Naru-kun, nya!" Kuroka said.

Many of the other girls nodded as well, wishing they were pregnant!

He smiled at them, "patience, my darlings, we have plenty of time for that after marriage, this was just a stress reliver," he said jovially.

His face then turned serious, "because once we get serious....i'm fucking babies into you without mercy, you will never need to go behind my back and you will crave only me!".

They all shivered, remembering last night, oh they couldn't wait a couple were rubbing their legs together, finishing up breakfast they grabbed Naruto and went back to their rooms for more.

Naruto spent the whole morning, worshiping his future wives the queens they were, no position left behind and no hole left untouched, many of the girls were fucked unconscious and he knew they wouldn't be waking up.

Once it reached around noon he showered and cleaned up and went to train Ti and Fen some more while the girls slept in pure semen covered bliss.

================================

Once the mini vacation was over Naruto and the others came back to Lilith and went to see the family.

Yubi and Rossweiss smiled seeing their happy babies, even though it was only four days it felt like forever and held their little girls kissing them all over.

Naruto at this point pulled out the box and sat it on the dinning table.

"What is that?" Grayfia asked.

Opening it up they saw five rings, red, blue, green, white and black.

"These ring contain five sacred gears all dragons, the red and white are the welsh and vanishing dragons, black, blue and green are members of the five dragon kings, i have them because i didn't want them falling into evil hands, and right now i have decided to give Karon and Mirai each a sacred gear, because i re wrote their DNA, they hybrids like me, they don't contain true devil power and with the threats on their lives i want them protected," he said.

Grayfia and Sirzechs nodded, they felt the same.

The other were shocked at how he had this much power but let it go as they knew his intent.

"What will you do with the other three?" Sirzechs asked.

"I dont know, if i find worthy wielder's, o will give them he rings until then they stay hidden," Naruto said.

He pulled out the blue and green rings.

"These are the two of the five dragon kings, the the ruler of Water, Daegon and the ruler of Earth Reinel, they will be Karin and Mirai, hosts and companions" he said.

At the same time both now one year olds were now present being held by their Mothers. Naruto walked up too them and looked at them, drinking in their faces.

Karin looked just like Yubelluna, with exception of a couple features, but her beautiful Emerald eyes sparkled like the sun, innocents and love with that smile that says Daddy's girl.

Pulling down his mask he kisses her cheek and places the Green Ring on her chest and begins glowing, a soft white light, as the ring vanished into her body and the white becomes green, once it does down she yawns cutely and falls asleep in Yubi's arms.

Yubi only smiles with a few tears in her eyes at her beautiful little girl. Both parents kiss her goodnight.

He then looks to Mirai who was held by Rossweiss, he took a minute for her well, she had a much light complexion then Karin but her sapphire colored eyes showed them same as her sister's but they were more like a calm day in the water, you could swim in them but she also held that same Daddy' girl smile  well.

Kissing her cheek he repeated  same process as well and soon enough she feel asleep as well, both parents kissing her good night.

Taking a deep breath, "okay now we get to work the Vamps are up to something and won't stop till Gasper is dead, and by extension us, plus we need to be prepared in case an we get any surprises no more playing games, my girls my family...the life i worked so hard to build here and i will not have it comes crashing down round me because these fucking people want to throw their little tantrums and whine when things don't go their way!" he said with a slight tone towards the end.

"I'm ready for what ever comes and i want to help bring peace to this world!" Kiba said standing up holding out his hand.

Naruto looked at him and nodded gripping his hand.

Sairaorg placed his hand a top theirs and nodded, soon Sona, Rias, Seekvaira as well did the same.

Sirzechs and Serafall knew the next generation would bring a better age.

A light appeared and both Gabriele and peerage came, Irina, Dulios, Jeanne along with one who looked alot like Tiamat.

"Tennan!" he said.

"Been a long time my friend," the other said.

Another beam of light appeared and in came Azazel and Baraquel. Who came to see his daughter.

At the same tine Athea came in and spoke with Grayfia who became stoic and nodded, the pair then walked up to Naruto.

"You must come with us, their is someone who wishes to meet you!" Athea said.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

20.7K 241 46
This is a Naruto x Highschool Dxd Crossover and I hope you all like it. Naruto Bael was born a Low-Class Devil before the Great Devil War. Realizing...
103K 1.8K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...
66.2K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
452K 9.9K 66
During his battle with Ootsutsuki Kaguya, Naruto Uzumaki is thrown into a new world, one filled with angels, devils, dragons, gods and fallen angels...