The Black Dragon Emperor of D...

By Fireslash97

Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Wel... More

Kyo Najasaki Bio
Date With Death
What Am I Again?!
Asia Argento
Fallen Revenge
Knock Knock, Who's There? DEATH!
Son of a Dragon God
Familiars
Riser Phoenix
Training and One vs Sixteen
More Power?
Whose Side Are You On?
Friends Help No Matter What!
Freed and Valper
Kokabiel
Dragon Opponents Arrive
Pool Day and The Devil King
Open House
Gasper
Akeno's Lineage
The Leaders Summit
Dragon Battle
Special: Prom
Summer Break
Gremory Family
Family Reunions
Payback Time
Acceptance
Back to School
Diodora
Juggernaut Drive
Esdeath's Return
The Dimensional Gap
This Ends Now!
OVA Phoenix Problems
Need MY Help?
Darkness Rising
Preparations

Saving Asia

3.4K 61 47
By Fireslash97

The ORC makes its way into the temple where they then see a group of hooded devils standing in their way. 

Diodora then appears behind them. "I had a feeling you'd follow me. That's why I put together this little welcoming party." 

"Piss off!" Issei growls. 

Ignoring him, Diodora continues, "Now, it's time to play our game." 

"Are you serious?" Akeno questions. 

"Unfortunately, today's Rating Game has been cancelled." Rias states. "Of course, you already knew that." 

"So we'll play MY game instead." Diodora smiles. "Should you refuse to play or lose, Asia will become mine." 

Kyo summons his Corrosion Armor. "It's like I said before: you're no different then the rest of the scum we've slain. A pretentious and high-mighty being that thinks titles and bloodlines help anything. But they don't. They just bring shame and disgust towards you and the rest of your filthy followers! So we will gladly fight. And as I said before, Astaroth, you will get no mercy from me or my brother." 

"You will fight two separate battles simultaneously." Diodora states. "On the right path, two rooks and eight pawns await. The battle on the left will be against queen and bishops. You can split your forces anyway you see fit." 

"Kyo, Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, and Gasper, take out his forces on the right." Rias orders. 

Gasper looks at her, scared. "Ten of them against five of us?" 

"Don't forget that Kyo and Issei both absorbed four pawn pieces." Kiba reminds him. "So as far as power's concerned, we have a slight advantage." 

Diodora smiles. "Then let the game begin." 

The ORC splits and takes their designated targets on both sides of the arena. Kyo leads his group where they then see their opponents. 

"Oh, by the way, all of my pawns have been promoted to queen. I like to hedge my bets." Diodora says over a speaker. 

"I knew you weren't one to fight fair!" Rias says as she, Akeno, and Kiba appear in their arena. They then see Diodora's queen and bishops. 

"Just a queen and two bishops?" Akeno questions. "They must have a lot of confidence in themselves." 

Rias taps her comm. "Xenovia, I need you to keep those rooks busy." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

 Xenovia needs her king's command and summons Durandal. "Fine. I was made for fights like this." 

"Koneko, I need you to work crowd control on those pawns." Rias continues directing. Koneko cracks her knuckles in response. "Issei starting boosting your strength and be ready to transfer it to yourself or Kyo. Kyo, give Gasper a quick taste of your blood." 

Kyo sharpens his teeth and bites his finger, making a small cut that leaks blood. He extends his finger to Gasper, allowing him to lick it and makes his eyes turn purple. 

Kyo smashes his gauntlets together. "So, who wants a piece?!" 

"Time to level the playing field, boys." Rias says, shocking Kyo and Issei. 

"AW YEAH!" Kyo cheers. "Time to knock your skulls in!" Kyo and Issei then get promoted to queen. Kyo then charges at the pawns. "Koneko, cover me!" 

Kyo then summons one of his swords and makes a slash at each pawn. He then turns around and watches as they all explode in a black cloud of smoke. 

"Nobody plays this game like me! Nobody!" Kyo laughs. Suddenly Kyo then gets uppercutted by on of the pawns, making him land at Gasper's feet. 

"Is your face gonna be okay?" Gasper asks concerned. 

"I'm wearing a helmet, Gasper." Kyo says, getting up. "I can take one measly punch to the jaw." 

The pawns then start dashing around violently, knocking Kyo across the room like a ball bouncing against various surfaces until he then crashes into the ground, shattering his armor. 

"Me and my big mouth." Kyo groans. 

"Their attacks are perfectly coordinated." Koneko states. 

"The way they move, it's like a violent ballet." Gasper says. "Dancing as if their heartbeats are one." 

Kyo widens his eyes. ~Heartbeats...THAT'S IT!~ Kyo stands and then summons his Demonic Slayer Armor. 

"Oh, you kiddies are in for it now!" Kyo snickers. He then summons his sword again and holds the hilt with all four hands. "By the power of my father, the dragon of darkness and wrath, heed my call. Allow me to hear the thoughts of my enemies hearts!" 

Kyo then hears three pawns' thoughts to attack Gasper. He then teleports in front of him, slashing the three girls away. 

~Do you think they read our minds?~ Kyo hears one pawn think. 

~If they did, then they would know we're attacking the cat girl!~ Kyo then dashes in front of Koneko, grabbing the three other pawns with his three open arms, using the fourth to create a large black sphere that blows them away. 

With two pawns left, Kyo just smiles. "This is what happens when people follow scumbags. DEATH DRAGON EVISCERATION!" 

Kyo uses his sword to make the last two pawns' arms, legs, and heads become severed from their torsos before turning to ash. 

Kyo spins his sword and places it on his back. "Okay, I'm only gonna say this once: Booyah." 

The two rook she look at Kyo in shock. "The pawns. All of them. Gone." 

"It looks like I'll be able to really cut loose now!" Xenovia smirks. "When I first met my friend Asia, I called her a witch and a heretic. But even after those insults, she still accepted me and made me feel at home! I will protect her!" 

Xenovia then summons Kyo's other sword from a magic circle. "Aura transfer! With your powers combined, I will smite my enemies! I have the strength because friendship is magic!" Xenovia then sends a humongous yellow and black fused blast that destroys the rooks. 

Kyo smirks beneath his helm. ~Attaway, Xenovia. Attaway.~ They then hear an explosion and look at the other arena, seeing smoke and explosions erupt. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Rias and Akeno made magic barriers that blocked the attacks coming from the queen and bishops. 

Kyo clenches his fist. "There's gotta be a way to help them!" 

Koneko then taps his lower right arm. "I have an idea. Try this..." 

Kyo leans down as Koneko whispers something next to his helmet, shocking him. "WHAT?! Are you out of your mind?" 

Koneko crosses her arms. "You got a better idea, numbnuts?" 

Kyo grips the horns on his helmet, letting out a frustrated groan. "Fine!" Kyo then makes a radio circle. "Yo, Akeno. Can you hear me?" 

"Kyo?" Rias questions. 

Kyo internally cries. "Oh for the love of....(groans). If you can win that fight, then I promise to take you out for a date next Saturday. (Disables radio) Are you sure this  is even gonna work, Koneko?" 

Koneko nods firmly. 

"I seriously doubt a date is supposed to be any kind of incentive, but hey, I'll try anything." Kyo then hears another explosion and looks to see yellow light emanate from the other arena. 

"Oh, you gotta be pulling my dragon tail!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Akeno was giggling in pure glee as she was getting surrounded by lightning. 

"Kyo, I can't believe you'd ask her out like that right in front of me!" Rias cries. 

"It only shows that Kyo's heart has room for my love!" Akeno says pridefully. 

Rias glares at her. "I don't wanna hear that from someone who's got a power up from being promised one measly date from another girl's man." 

"I'm not gonna think of him as YOUR man until he aks you to marry him!" Akeno argues. Both of their barriers start to enlarge as they continue to argue. 

"He's practically my husband already, considering how many times he's saved me!" Rias says, blushing. "Riser, Kokabiel, Loki, all of which he's come out on top defending me!" 

"Defending all of us, you mean!" Akeno snaps. 

"Oh, yeah? Well how many of you happen to be his FIRST girlfriend and the Alpha of this harem?!" Rias shouts. 

Kiba watches their argument in amazement. "Jealousy. It truly IS women's kryptonite!" 

"I demand you stop this nonsense!" Diodora's queen orders. "You ignore me and fight amongst yourselves over a boy?" 

"BACK OFF!" Rias and Akeno yell, wiping out the queen and bishops. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Nice, looks like we won!" Gasper says. 

Xenovia smiles. "As I'd expect from our king and queen. One hell of a double attack finisher."

"Word." Koneko nods.  

Kyo holds all four of his fists in the air. "WHOOO!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The ORC follows behind Rias and Akeno as they bicker. 

"This isn't over, Akeno." Rias states. 

Akeno nods. "Right. Right." 

Rias turns to her. "I'm serious." 

"So am I." Akeno shrugs. 

"I think you and I need to have a little chat about boundaries after we've rescued Asia." Rias says. 

"I have no objections, Rias." Akeno agrees. "Asia is like a little sister to me as well. So let's focus on getting her back now." 

Kyo then steps up beside them. "Something isn't right though. We've defeated all of Diodora's pieces except for his knights. You think he would've switched them with his rooks, saved his power players as the last line of defense." 

"It's unorthodox to send your queen out immediately." Rias states. "Even Riser wasn't that reckless. Despicable as he was, he sent his queen at a needed time." 

They then enter the next room and hear a voice say, "Yo, yo, yo! Long time no see, suckers!" 

"Freed! Damn!" Issei curses.

Kyo rolls his eyes. "How many times are we gonna have to tango with this guy? Cause this dance is SERIOUSLY getting old!" 

"Yes, I'm hard to kill!" Freed chuckles. "That's a fact! As you can see, I'm still totally the alive and kicking!" 

"What are you doing here?" Kiba asks. 

"After our last encounter, I was scooped by those whack jobs, Valia and the Apocalypse Sisters!" Freed explains. "To make a long story short, the Khaos Brigade picked up the psycho priest free agent standing in front of you." 

"And that's why you're here?" Rias inquires. "As Diodora's knight?" 

Freed then cackles hysterically. "His knight? I ATE THEM BOTH! AND THEY WERE FINGER-LICKING GOOD!" 

"Dude, come on!" Kyo says, holding his stomach sickly. 

Koneko covers her mouth. "Ok, I think I might actually puke." Freed continues to laugh as he then horrendously changes into a large, crazed, monster. 

"Nasty." Gasper says. 

"Since we're all old friends here, let me share a tidbit of gossip with you!" Freed declares. "It's a tasty secret about Diodora's household. You know all those pretty young girls you just beat up? Every one of them was a well respected nun before Diodora laid his greasy mitts on them! A couple of them were even saints!" 

"What did you say?" Xenovia asks shocked. 

"Diodora the Explorah loves bringing passionate holy women down into the depths of hell smiles and sweet talks." Freed explains. "That's how the freak gets off!" 

"So Asia is another conquest." Issei realizes. 

Freed nods. "Mm-hmm. Let me tell you a fairy tale: Once upon a time, there was a spoiled high-born devil brat. He saw a holy woman that was pretty as a peach. Blonde, petite, I'm talking totally his type. But the woman was a guarded member of the church, so there was no way he could kidnap her and get away with it. So the clever brat came up with a plan: if the people of the church saw her healing an injured agent of Hell like him, then they would excommunicate her. So he took a chance!" 

"What the hell, man?" Issei says, starting to lose it. "What are you telling me you psycho?" 

Issei starts to walk forward, but Kyo holds him back. "Cool it, man." 

"Once she hit rock bottom in despair over the church's betrayal, he'd snatch up the girl up when she was at her lowest and make her his completely!" Freed continues. "A man's gotta have a vice. AND DIODORA LOVES BREAKING THE WILL OF INNOCENT LITTLE YOUNG GIRLS LIKE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!" 

Suddenly Freed then choked as a hand burst through his chest, holding his heart. Freed looked back seeing Kyo with his deadly red-eyed glare. 

"This is the last time we ever see your pathetic ass again!" Kyo then crushes Freed's black heart and pulls his arm out of his chest, letting the body fall to the ground. 

Issei steps forward. "Diodora...come out you deusch hole. You hear me?!" The curtain then rises revealing Asia trapped in some kind of stone tree. 

"Asia! Hey!" Issei yells. 

Asia looks up. "I knew you'd come." The ORC then hears Diodora laughing and sees him sitting on a throne below her. 

"What took you guys so long, huh?" Diodora chuckles. "You should've seen her face when I told her the particulars of my plan. Her expression was absolutely priceless!" 

"You're a real scumbag, you know that?" Rias sneers. 

"I never get tired of it!" Diodora continues laughing. "My favoritest moments are when a women of faith and conviction give into despair!" 

"THAT'S ENOUGH DICKWEED!" Issei yells. 

"On the contrary, dear Asia still clings to hope in her dear friends." Diodora says. "Especially you, big, bad Red Dragon Emperor. Of course, I'm certain he remembers the fallen angel, Raynare. After that maniacal bitch had killed poor little Asia, I planned to off Raynare and give Asia an evil piece, and I mean both literally and euphemistically." 

"You are disgusting!" Rias says. 

"No, he's pervertedly twisted in the head!" Kyo corrects. 

Diodora shrugs. "You may be right. I was caught off guard by the Black Dragon Emperor and his power to make things become practically dust, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, interfered with my plan. I made the costly mistake of waiting, assuming a weak devil like you would instantly die! And to add insult to injury, Rias came in to snatch Asia up into her peerage." 

Asia begins to shed tears Issei notices. 

"You were behind it all from the very beginning!" Rias realizes. 

Kyo then sees Issei, looking down and the gem in his gauntlet flashing on and off. Kyo knows that Issei was about to burst any minute, and secretly snapped his finger, sending a small black ball into his gauntlet. 

"But don't worry, I've forgiven you." Diodora states. "After all, being part of your club is the reason she's gotten her hopes up so high. She'll drop in the deepest despair, once I've killed her friends right before her very eyes. Asia is still a virgin, isn't she? I don't want the Red Dragon Emperor's sloppy seconds." 

"Shut your mouth." Issei growls. 

"I do rather enjoy the idea of stealing her away from you, though." Diodora says. "Our own custom version of prima nocta." 

"Shut up." Issei orders, on the brink of release. 

"I must admit, the mere thought of taking Asia away as she calls out your name is absolutely delicious!" Diodora grins. 

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Issei screams summoning his Balance Breaker. 

"WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!" 

"DIODORAAAAAAAA!" Issei yells as his armor changes from its normal armor into something else. 

"Kick his ass, bro." Kyo mutters, quietly. 

"Ddraig." Issei says. 

"Yeah. I'll back your move, partner." Ddraig assures him. 

Diodora just laughs. "Nice armor. The lights are a cute touch. But I have snake direct from Orphis, supposedly so venomous, its' bite is rumored to be an instant k-" 

Issei charges and punches him in the gut, cutting him off. He then throws Diodora off his throne and to the ground. 

Diodora struggles to get up. "Lumpen oaf. I'm a high-ranking devil, you wretched boar! Part of the bloodline of the current great devil Beelzebub!" Diodora then starts firing magic blasts at Issei, that he merely just blocks, shot for shot. 

"How can a well-bred Noble like me lose to a lowly, reincarnated savage like you?" Diodora asks. "It just isn't right! It isn't fair!" 

Issei then punches him in the face, making him scream and hold his head in pain. 

"Your barrier is nothing compared to Valia's." Issei says. "Pathetic weakling." 

"I don't understand." Diodora groans as Issei lifts him up. "I've gotten so much stronger with the power Orphis gave me! I refuse to let a filthy dragon beat me like this!" 

Diodora then makes a large green wall that separates him from Issei. "And now you're trapped. My magic barrier is impenetrable. A knuckle dragging idiot like the soon to be dead Red Dragon Emperor has no chance of beating me." 

Issei punches the barrier once not making a dent. 

Diodora laughs. "Keep trying it's cute!" 

Issei then activates his thrusters, making the barrier crack and then shatter. "I don't care what happens to me. NO ONE MAKES ASIA CRY!" Issei then punches Diodora upward, making him scream as he hit the ceiling and crashed to the ground. 

Diodora leans against a pillar and coughs blood. "Impossible! I can't be defeated. I beat Agares, I even had a plan to defeat Sairaorg! There's no way I'd ever expect to lose to the Gremory family, whose main claim is fraternizing with their servants! I am Diodora of the Astaroth family!" 

Issei then sends a large red blast that overwhelms Diodora's own and blasts through the temple, leaving a large hole. Diodora shudders as Issei walks up and grabs him by his coat, retracting his helmet. 

"Stay away from Asia you prick." Issei orders. "If I ever see you near her again, I'll smash your gonads into a thin pinkish paste! You got that?!" 

Issei drops Diodora and heads towards Asia. "Kyo, give me a hand with this!" Kyo nods and summons his normal armor, helping Issei to try and break apart Asia's restraints. 

"Damn it! She won't come loose!" Issei grunts. 

"Surely the power of both dragons is enough to break it." Rias says. 

"This is a custom made seal created especially for me by a certain Longinus user." Diodora explains. "I was given the promise it would disarm when everything was over. But, on the off chance you Gremory clowns were actually able to defeat me, I had it set to consume her entirely rather than let her escape!" 

"There has to be a way!" Akeno cries. 

"I'd rather her disappear from existence than hand her back over." Diodora grins. "There's nothing you can do!" 

Kyo looks down and gets an idea. "Issei, let me handle this." 

"But I-" 

Kyo grabs his shoulder. "I promise I'll save her. I won't fail you again!" Issei nods and lets go as Kyo then transforms into his Demonic Slayer armor again. He then grabs the four restraints with one arm each and yells, "I AM KYO NAJASAKI! AND YOU WILL LET THIS GIRL GO!" 

Kyo the lets out a dragon roar, making the temple shake and the restraints crack. Red light began to shine off of Kyo, making everyone cover their eyes. 

Once it died down, they then saw Asia in Kyo's arms. Kyo then gives her to Issei, who was crying in relief. 

"No way, the Longinus seal's been broken." Diodora gasps. 

Kyo hears him and marches his way over to him. "As I said, you will get no mercy from me." 

Diodora cover his face. "Please! Don't kill me! I beg of you, Lord Erakhan! Please give me another chance!" 

Kyo uses two of his arms to grab Diodora's arms and two to grab his throat. "Sorry. I'm all out of giving chances." 

Diodora screams in agony as purple veins creep up his skin and into his eyes. He then turns into ash, continuing to scream until his whole body is gone. 

Xenovia begins to tear up. "Asia, thank God. I wouldn't know what to do if you were gone. I mean it." 

Asia approaches her, smiling. "I'm not going anywhere because I'll always have have you and Issei to protect me, right?" 

Xenovia nods. "You can count on me! I'll look out for you no matter what the future throws at us!" 

Rias then hugs Asia as she says, "I'm so sorry." 

"You've done nothing to apologize for." Rias assures her. "I'm just glad you're back with us where we can keep you safe!" 

"Yes, I feel the same way." Asia agrees. 

Gasper begins to cry. "I'm so glad that Asia's back. But now my brain is freaking out about all the scary stuff that happened today!" 

Koneko comforts him. "It's all right. There, there, Gaspy." 

Asia runs to Issei. "Issei!" 

Issei hugs her. "Asia. Sorry for being late." 

"I believed in you." Asia states. "I knew you and Kyo would come to rescue me, Issei. I know you always will." 

Kyo puts his scaled hand on her shoulder. "Sorry for having to go through everything Diodora did." 

"I'm fine now, because you're all with me." Asia tells him. 

Issei smiles. "Then let's get out of here. It's time for us to go home." 

"All right, but before we leave, I'd like to say a prayer." Asia then walks in the center of the room and begins to pray on her knees. "Heavenly Father, please hear my earnest prayer. Continue protecting Issei and helping him grow as you have done." 

As Asia continues to pray, Kyo then sees a yellow beam of light start to surround her. Kyo then runs at her. "ASIA! GET OUT OF THERE!" 

Kyo grabs Asia and throws her at Issei, as Kyo gets enveloped in the yellow beam, grunting in pain until he completely vanishes. 

Everyone stares in shock and disbelief having seen their friend just disappear. 

"K-Kyo?" Rias says shakily as a tear streams down her cheek. 

(BUM BUM BUM! KYO HAS VANISHED! NEXT UP: ISSEI'S JUGGERNAUT DRIVE! SO I PLAN TO HAVE THE KHAOS BRIGADE SAVE HIM AND THEN WHEN THEY RETURN, KYO USES HIS OWN JUGGERNAUT DRIVE TO TRY AND STOP ISSEI'S RAMPAGE! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 518 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...
431 10 2
In the past, the two Heavenly Dragons fought a fierce battle, which was interrupted by the Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels who were at war during t...
7.3K 202 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
10.1K 140 7
Here we go again... Hundreds of years ago a devil scientist cracked the code and was able to make advanced devils in order to put his species at the...