Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 73

11.2K 965 132
By Navya_Mishra

The next day, being a Sunday, the Malhotra's decided to have a chilled out breakfast in the garden. With slight chatter, laughter and masti, the topic shifted back to work after Manik received a phone call from their clients in Dubai.

Manik: Dad are u sure?? I mean u don't have to go... I will take the next flight possible and go finish up the work.
Manik asked for the third time to Harsh who simply shook his head.

Harsh: Manik.... Its ohk son! U know its gonna take atleast 10 to 15 days in Dubai. Nandini is already busy in the Hotel Project. And there is no sense in u going there without her. I will go and handle it there, u two focus out here.

Nyonika: I will also come along with u!
Nyonika declared making both of them turn towards her.

Harsh: And why would I take u along?
Harsh asked her seriously while both Manik and nandini tried not to smile.

They clearly knew Harsh never went anywhere without Nyonika, no matter what they always travelled together.

Nyonika glared at her husband as she shrugged,
Nyonika: Who are u to take me along? I want to go, so I'll go... U handle ur work, while I'll have my Holiday.

Harsh shook his head in defeat while Nyonika smiled.
Harsh: Fine... We leave at midnight. I'll take a quick round to the office to get some documents, u pack our bags.

Nyonika nodded at it while Nandini spoke up,
Nandini: Mom, I'll help u pack...

Nyonika: Relax Nandini, it won't be much. I'll manage. Anyways, are u two gonna stay here now that we are going or u would be moving back to the flat.

Nandini: I think our flat would be better. Its been almost a month and a half, I miss it. What do u think Manik?

Manik: We'll go there tonight itself...
Manik replied making Nandini smile.

With this they all continued with their breakfast planning for Dubai. They were almost done with it when both Nandini's and Manik's phones beeped with incoming messages. Manik ignored it at first, while Nandini picked it up to find a SOS msg from Navya,

"EMERGENCY! Cabir's place... Asap.."

Nandini frowned at the msg as she looked up at Manik to find him laughing along with Harsh, as they teased Nyonika over something. She simply picked up his phone and saw the exact same msg to him as well, making her confusion turn into worry.

She held his hand, pulling his attention from their conversation and simultaneously dialed Navya's no. from her phone. Manik turned towards her to watch her already standing up,
Nandini: We have to go.... Fast!

She handed him over his phone with the text open as Manik's eyes too broadened at the msg and he got up.
Manik: Mom-Dad, we'll see u later. It's an emergency, something came up at Cabir's.

Both Nyonika and Harsh nodded at them while they turned to leave.
Nandini: Neither Navya nor Cabir is receiving my call. I just hope there is nothing serious.

Manik: Try calling the others....
Manik told her as they reached the car and sat in before pulling out of the Mansion.

Nandini called up Aliya the first.
Nandini: Hello Aliya!!

Aliya: Nandini did u get Navya's msg, Dhruv and I are on our way.

Nandini: Yeah so are me and Manik.... But what happened suddenly?

Aliya: I don't know, lets see. Mukti and Abhi too are on their way over.

Nandini disconnected the call at this before turning towards Manik,
Nandini: Everyone is on their way, no one has any idea what happened.

Manik: I'm gonna kill Cabir if this turns out to be another one of his stupid pranks.
Manik said pressing onto the speed as he drove faster. It didn't take them long to reach his place as the two of them moved out of the car rushing towards the building only to find Mukti and Abhi standing by the lift.

Mukti: Hey... Any news why she msged us!

Manik: No.. Lets go find out!
Manik said as the lift stopped, they entered inside only to stop for a second as Aliya and dhruv too joined them and they moved upside. Reaching his floor, Manik was the first one to rush out of the lift as he open the door of his flat, with the others following behind.

Manik: Cabir!!!

Mukti: Cabir.....

They all rushed inside to find the living room empty as Manik rushed straight to his room to find Cabir laying on the bed with Navya sitting by his side.

Manik: What happened to u? 
Manik asked, his voice turning softer at the sight as his friend as they all took a seat by his side. Cabir opened up his eyes slowly, turning towards him.

Cabir: Manik....

Manik frowned at his weakened voice as he looked at his in concern. Aliya took a seat on the other side asking Navya about him when Manik suddenly picked up the pillow and smacked it right on his head.

Cabir: Ouch!! MANIK...

Nandini: Manik....

Cabir and Nandini exclaimed loudly but Manik didn't stop at it as he punched Cabir hard.
Manik: U idiot.... I know u r acting! Get up u dumbass....

Cabir blinked at him twice holding his stomach to ease the pain from his punch while the others looked confused as he sat up and hit Manik back, while Navya smiled.
Cabir: U could have said that properly, bache ki jaan lega kya!

All the others rolled their eyes at him while Mukti too hit him,
Mukti: Joker... U can never be serious. Dara diya sab ko!

Aliya: Cabir some day there would be a real emergency and none of us would take u seriously!

Cabir smirked at her waving it off, as he jumped up from the bed.
Cabir: It's weekend guys!! Chill out....

He stumbled at his steps due to the sheets on the ground making the others laugh as he moved outside and took a seat in the living room. Everyone else shook there heads as they followed him outside. Mukti jumped onto the couch and sighed,
Mukti: I didn't even get time to eat something because of ur stupid msg.

Navya: Relax Mukti, I have got u covered!
Navya told them as she moved towards the kitchen. All the others too settled down at this. Manik smacked cabir's head once more before taking a seat as he pulled Nandini along with him, making her sit on his side with her hand held casually in his. Right then Navya walked out carrying a tray full of breakfast for them.

Nandini looked at her setting the tray down before her gaze shifted to Cabir. Manik noticed her looking at them as he turned towards her with a questioning look, nandini simply nodded at him as she turned back towards Cabir.

Nandini: Cabir.... U two seem way too prepared for this! Anything special for inviting us today?

Mukti: Inviting?? Or rather scaring the shit out of us!

Dhruv: Mukti... That's not the point. I guess Nandini is right. Cabir??

Cabir smiled at them before rubbing the back of his neck and turning to Nandini.
Cabir: U don't miss anything, do u?

Nandini simply shrugged at him as Cabir looked at all the others,
Cabir: Well!! I have been waiting to tell this for a few days now. But I was waiting for these lovebirds to sort out whatever 'Trouble they had in their paradise'.

Nandini's mouth opened up in shock at his words as Manik's head snapped towards Cabir,
Manik: How.. How did u know?

Aliya: Seriously Manik... U r asking us how do we know? Isn't the fact that we all had practise for almost 9 days out of the past 10 days, a proof enough that u were running away from something. Or someone.

Nandini looked down at her words before she slowly looked up at Manik in confusion knowing they practised mostly in the Malhotra Mansion itself,
Nandini: U had practise sessions? Where?

Before Manik could speak up, cabir beat him at it,
Cabir: Here... Where else! And then all of a sudden, The Manik Malhotra for the first time ever, was writing sad romantic songs, if that wasn't enough clue then what could be. Why do u think I was so persistent in having lunch with u two grumpy head daily.

This time it was Nandini's turn to glare at him making him hold up his hands in defeat.
Cabir: Anyways.... Back to the main topic! Since u two are back being You, or may I say even better than earlier.
He said eyeing the way they had their hands entwined together, before smirking and continuing,

Cabir: We have some news to share!
Cabir looked at Navya, both of them smiling broadly before he held up her hand and kissed on it.

Aliya: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH....
Aliya stood up cheering suddenly, while all the others held their ears at her voice, except for Cabir and Navya.

Mukti: Aliya, why are u screaming....

Aliya: OMG, I m so happy for u!
Aliya exclaimed as she threw her arms around Navya.

Aliya: Show me the ring...
She said, lifting up Navya's hand as everyone else understood what happened.

Both Manik and Nandini already having idea about this simply smiled at them as Manik patted Cabir's shoulder while all the others congratulated them.

Finally understanding the reason for the get together they all celebrated their friend's happiness. A movie turned onto the home theater, all of them lying together chatting along trying to catch up to each other.

A few hours and a movie later, Nandini got up.
Nandini: U all sit, I'll prepare lunch for everyone.

Navya too got up to help her as the two of them got to work. Not too long after, Navya moved out of kitchen to attend a call when Nandini felt two arms snake around her waist.

A smile spread on her face as she leaned back onto his chest. As he rested his chin on her shoulder.
Nandini: Bored without me already?

Manik: Nope.... Just missing u...

Nandini chuckled at his words not stopping her work as she looked up at him.
Nandini: Miss me a little more, I m busy right now!

Manik snickered at her words, he lifted up his chin from her shoulder, and instead placed a soft kiss there before nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. Nandini giggled at his action, tryinv to pull out of his embrace but nevertheless tilted her head to the other side giving him more access.

The energy between them charged in a millisecond as Manik starded placing open-mouthed kisses trailing from below her ear to further down to her neck and shoulder.

Nandini left the knife that she was holding as her grip tightened on the counter.

Nandini: Ma-nikk... They will see us!
Nandini managed to say, her voice coming out breathless no louder than a whisper.

Manik: Let them...
Manik replied back in a husky voice, one of his arms moving away from her waist as he shifted her hair to one side.

Nandini: Manik...
Nandini whispered again, her hands now gripping his arm on her waist.

Manik: Shhh....
Manik said, turning her to face him as he still held her close, his eyes staring right at hers as he caressed her face. Nandini moved her hands, slowly up his arms, feeling his muscles tighten before wrapping them around his shoulders. Her fingers softly caressing the base of his neck as they looked straight at each other.

Manik bent closer as he resumed his kisses, this time starting again from her neck, going up her face, through her cheeks and eyes to her forehead before he finally looked right back into her eyes again.

Much to his surprise this time Nandini took the lead as she placed a feature like kiss on the side of his lips, her fingers found their way into his hair tightening her grip there, letting Manik know that she was about to kiss him. He felt her raise on her toes, there eyes still locked together before she tilted her face a bit to close the rest of the space between them.

"Oh God, Bare my Innocent Eyes!"

Nandini pushed manik back immediately as they looked to the kitchen door to find Abhi standing there with a few empty beer bottles, his eyes broad staring at them while the bottles now up to his cheeks in a dramatic way.

Nandini blushed hard, looking down while she heard Manik groan slowly, audible only to her.

Manik: Hi abhimanyu!
Manik said with a sarcastic smile, while Abhi walked in keeping the bottles on the table.

Abhi: Hi?? I m hurt!
He said placing his hand on his heart as he looked at Nandini.

Abhi: How could u Nandini.... How could u reject my love like this? I didn't expect that u will break my heart so brutally...

Manik: Love?... Ur love... Ruk ja beta!
Manik said sarcastically as he moved forward towards him making Abhi's eyes broaden as he ran out of the kitchen with Manik hot on his trail.

Abhi: Mukti save me.... Manik hulk! Sorry bro...

All of them laughed at the two of them while Mukti asked,
Mukti: What happened to u two?

Abhi: Nothing I just got my heart broken a few moments back and now this hulk is trying to kill me.

Cabir: What?

Abhi ran around the couch, looking straight at Manik with a smirk.
Abhi: Manik and Nandini, standing in the kitchen... K.I.S.S.I.N.G......
He sang only for Manik to throw a cushion on his face.

Aliya: Ohh hooo.....
Mukti: Matlab Manik thodi der bhi wait bhi ho paya tujhse? Kitchen me hi shuru?

All the others laughed out loud while Manik simply glared at her,
Manik: So what? She is my wife! I kiss her in the kitchen or the room why do u care?

Nandini: Manik!!
Nandini exclaimed making everyone laugh while Manik simply smirked.

-------------------------------------------

Later that night, soon after Nyonika and Harsh had their flight, manan reached back to their flat.

Manik: Welcome back Home!!

Nandini: Home? So Malhotra Mansion wasn't home?
Nandini asked smiling at him as she closed the door behind her. And walked inside moving towards their room with Manik behind her.

Manik: Umn.... I don't know? It will always be my place, Mom-Dad make it that. But this is Home, u and me, just us in our world.

Nandini stopped in her tracks at his words as she slowly turned towards him with a broad smile, the twinkle in her eyes told Manik how much she liked what he said, but still she giggled at him,
Nandini: So cliche' Manik.... What is happening to u? Its like u talk nothing but lovey dovey things these days....

Manik faked hurt at her comment making her laugh further as she continued walking towards their room.
Manik: Yeah yeah laugh all u wish to.... We both know how much u love it!

Nandini: I don't..
Manik: Do too...
Nandini: I don't... End of topic! I m tired.

Manik: Hot chocolate before bed?
Manik asked her making her nod excitedly as he moved towards the kitchen laughing at her.

Manik: Such a kid...
He muttered to himself only to hear her shout back,
"I Heard that Monster!"

Soon they were both sitting on the bed, leaning onto each other, as they had their hot chocolates.
Nandini: Was Cabir serious when he said that u wrote a sad romantic song?

She felt him get tense beside her as he sighed,
Manik: I knew u would catch onto it.

Nandini: U didn't want me to??

Manik looked at her for a few moments before shaking his head,
Manik: It's not like that! I... I just don't want to think about it! That song, I wrote it when things weren't good between us and now it just doesn't matter.

Nandini: Can I please listen to it??
Nandini asked again, requesting him softly. Manik shook his head at her in reply but then she pulled on her puppy face making him smile.

Manik: U don't play fair with me Nandini!
Manik complained as he got up from the bed and picked up his iPad from the table.

Nandini: Everything is fair in Love and war! Now give it to me...
Nandini said almost snatching the iPad from him. It was the one in which Manik recorded all their ongoing tracks and no one but Fab5 had the key to it for privacy reasons, well except for Nandini as Manik just couldn't hide anything from her.

Nandini opened it only to stop for a minute as she noticed the wallpaper of the device.

Nandini: This picture???
She asked confused looking up at Manik to find him right his neck with his tongue between his teeth on being caught.

Manik: Yeah... That! Its nice...
Manik said smiling at her while Nandini simply rolled her eyes.

Nandini: Yes it is! But when did u click this and why is it ur wallpaper....

Manik: It is just there because I like it, other than that I m not answering any of ur qiestions.
Manik said as he took the device back from her and opened up the song that she wanted to listen to. He turned on the video and placed  it in front of her before sitting back as the he looked at her, trying to take in her expressions.

The song started with Mukti playing her guitar and giving the music a tempo. Before Nandini saw Manik standing in the middle as always, but this time with this eyes closed as he leaned onto the mic stand and started,

Bekhayali Mein Bhi
Tera Hi Khayal Aaye
Kyun Bichadna Hai Jaruri
Ye Sawal Aaye
Teri Nazdeekiyo
Ki Khushi Behisab Thi
Hisse Mein Fansle
Bhi Tere Bemisal Aaye

Manik's eyes snapped open at this, making his pain visible in his dark red eyes as he sang while Nandini shivered at her place. She saw all the other four look at each other before they caught onto his pace, with Cabir increasing the drum base as Manik motioned him to.

Main Jo Tumse Door Hu
Kyun Door Main Rahu
Tera Gurur Hu Uun
Aa Tu Fansla Mita
Tu Khaawb Sa Mila
Kyun Khaawb Tod Du

She turned to her side to see Manik staring blankly at the screen, while tears started welling up in her eyes.

Bekhayali Mein Bhi
Tera Hi Khayal Aaye
Kyun Judai De Gaya Tu
Ye Sawal Aaye

Thoda Sa Main Kafa Ho Gaya
Apne Aap Se
Thoda Sa Tujhpe Bhi
Bewajah Hi Malaal Aaye

She saw his eyes closed again as he sang in a soft voice.

Hai Ye Tadpan Hai Ye Uljhan
Kaise Jee Lu Bina Tere
Mere Ab Sabse Hai Ann-Ban
Bante Kyun Ye Khuda Mere Ulll

A sob escaped Nandini's mouth making Manik hold onto her as the she saw him raise the song's tempo again and continue.

Ye Jo Log-Baag Hai
Jungle Ki Aag Hai
Kyun Aag Mein Jalu
Ye Nakaam Pyar Mein
Khush Hain Haar Mein
Inn Jaisa Kyun Banu

Raatein Dengi Bata
Neendo Mein Teri Hi Baat Hai
Bhoolun Kaise Tujhe
Tu Toh Khayalo Mein Sath Hai

Bekhayali Mein Bhi
Tera Hi Khayal Aaye
Kyun Bichadna Hai Jaruri
Ye Sawal Aaye

Nazar Ke Aage, Har Ek Manjar
Ret Ki Tarha Bikhar Raha Hai
Dard Tumhara Badan Mein Mere
Zehar Ki Tarah Utar Raha Hai

Nazar Ke Aage, Har Ek Manjar
Ret Ki Tarha Bikhar Raha Hai
Dard Tumhara Badan Mein Mere
Zehar Ki Tarah Utar Raha Hai

She knew he was talking about the physical pain that she was feeling at that time, and how much it was affecting him. Only if she had known it that time, she would have tried to hide it well from him. She turned to look at him, making him cup her face as he wiped off the tears from her eyes, while the song continued to finish.

Aa Jamaane Aajma Le Ruthta Nahi
Faanslo Se Haunsla Ye Tutt’ta Nahi
Na Hai Wo Bewafa Aur Na Main Hu Bewafa
Wo Meri Aadaton Ki Tarah Chhutata Nahi

Neither of them looked away from each other even after the song entered only for Nandini to close her eyes as she bent forward resting her forehead on his and whispered,
Nandini: I m sorry.... I m so so sorry!

Manik said nothing to her as he simply kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. Holding her securely in his arms for God knows how long, until she finally went to sleep.
--------------------

I know... I know I m late!

Sorry guys and a very very Happy Diwali to all of u out there.....
Hope the diwali lights bring out new lights in ur life.

Lots of love,
Navya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
153K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?