One step closer | Cordelia Go...

By bibliothecariusa

(Y/N) starts her new life at Robichaux's Academy and she meets the incredible Ms. Cordelia Goode. She fell im... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

7.5K 322 17
By bibliothecariusa

After I had dressed I walked to Ms. Goode's office and knocked on the door. “Come in” she said loudly and I opened the door. She sat at her desk and wrote something on her computer, but when I walked inside the room she looked up and smiled at me. She had a beautiful smile and I returned it, blushing lightly. “Hey (Y/N), let's talk.” She motioned for me to sit down and I took the seat in front of her desk. “So, tell me. How is your first day at our school?” Ms. Goode asked me and locked eyes. I hummed and said “Oh it was good, even the little accident in the bathroom.” Ms. Goode blushed and murmured “I'm still so sorry.” “It's okay Ms. Goode” I smiled at her. “You know, you can call me Cordelia. Ms. Goode was my mother and I'm nothing like her.” My smile grew and I thanked her. “Cordelia” I whispered more to me, as to her. She smiled and asked if I wanted to know anything. I shook my head and she looked at her computer. “So you can read minds, correct?” she asked and I nodded. “How strong is your power? Can you control it?” Cordelia was a little bit nervous and I wondered why, but then it clicked.

“Yeah I can control it, I didn't read your mind in the bathroom, if that's what makes you nervous.” I smirked at her and let a deep breath out. “To be honest, that's really what made me nervous, but I didn't thought anything bad. Promise” she said and her cheeks reddened. “You don't need to say anything else. I learned early to not read the minds of others, if it isn't important” I told her and smiled. “Why is that?” Cordelia leaned forward a little bit and studied me. I thought about the moment, I decided to control my ability. “Hmm, it's a long time ago. I know you think probably that I read my mother's mind to get to know what my presents for Christmas are, but no it wasn't like that. It was at a party for my father's birthday and some friends were there. There was this man and I could hear his mind clearly next to me. He was eyeing me and thought about my body. I was 12. My parents already knew about my power and I told my mom what this man thought about me and well, let's just say the day ended really horrible” I told Cordelia and looked at my hands the whole time.

I didn't even noticed that she had stood up and was next to me. She took my hands and I looked up, surprised by her move. “But it was good that you heard this, otherwise something really bad could have happened to you.” I smiled lightly at her and whispered “I know. But this day, my parents lost a friend and it's my fault.” I looked down again and Cordelia put a finger under my chin and lifted it up. “You did the right thing, believe me.” Her touch made me nervous and I saw her biting her lip and that was the only thing I could concentrate on. Her lips were moving, but I couldn't hear anything. Cordelia's hand landed on my cheek and that pulled me out of my dreamlike state. “What?” I asked and she laughed. It was a beautiful sound and she repeated what she said “I asked if you want to see your new home?” “Oh yes, please. That would be nice.” My cheeks reddened and I felt a little bit embarrassed that I got so lost in her. Cordelia stood up and pulled me with her. “Okay let's go” she said enthusiastic and walked out of her office. I followed her and listened to what she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.4K 31
She will possess all powers, Revealing herself while the reigning Supreme is still strong, She will bring back things we've lost in the fire, Find th...
3K 269 10
Fanfiction IF Cordelia became pregnant and had a child! None of this is real it's just fanfiction! Table of Contents: Beginning - 1 [COMPLETE] Hidden...
11.5K 704 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
102K 4.5K 35
{Teacher x Student AU} Love is something we unfortunately can't help but to do. Loving someone, unfortunately you don't get to decide and especially...