Hatred V.S. Acceptance (A Nia...

By HoranyForHorann

"What does it matter, the age of the girl i date?" -Niall Horan. Taseena Hawk is only 14, and her parents are... More

A/N (Please Read)
About Taseena (Introduction of Main Character)
Chapter 1: Cousins
Chapter 2: Road to getting along
Chapter 3: Meeting the boys
Chapter 4: It's Everything About You
Chapter 5: Unexpected Message
Chapter 6: My Heart Skips a Beat
Chapter 7: Terrified
Chapter 8: I Want to Play a Game...
Chapter 9: The Lie Slithers Out
Chapter 11: Monster
Chapter 12: Weak Smiles
Chapter 13: Tough Luck
Chapter 14: What had I just done? (R-RATED: DIRTY CHAPTER)
Chapter 15: Everything happens for a reason, right?
Chapter 16: Raining Apology
Chapter 17: A Rose
Chapter 18: Rejected

Chapter 10: Finish With You

3.6K 46 20
By HoranyForHorann

Taseena's POV:

I woke up to sweat all over my body and face. My hands were behind my back, tied with thick rope, giving me painful rope burns. I had duck tape over over my mouth, and a black cloth bag over my head, causing my head to tilt down.

I looked around, although i couldn't see anything.

I observed to hear, and.. i was in a vehicle.

a van, i think.

Was i... being kidnapped??

Fuck no.

I sobbed to myself in unease, causing my eyes to sting poisonous tears.

"Shut up, back there!!", i heard a voice scream to the right of where i was sitting.

I was startled, and extremely terrified.

His voice was obviously under a voice changer, causing it to sound like the same exact voice as the Jigsaw from the movie, Saw.

I was in shock, and still trying to process the fact that i was actually being kidnapped.

I thought shit like this only happened in movies, or in the.. ghetto or something.

Apparently, it happens, even in the most safest area.

I wanted to speak... but i couldnt.

I couldnt manage spill out words from my mouth, giving me a feeling of pure rage and frustration.

All i could steer to do was an uneasy, and awkward squeal, that made that guy even more mad.

"What the fuck?! Didnt i tell you to shut the fuck up! I could've already killed you! You're lucky i didnt.", He howled.

I closed my eyes, and i started to think about Niall. And only Niall.

It was unintentional, and that made me even more mad.

I hate him. He's a liar.

He's a jerk.

He's obviously a player, like all the other guys.

He just wanted to 'get it in'.

Well, until he found out how old i really was.

I twisted my hands in circles making the rope burns worse.

"ow..", i whimpered to myself.

All of a sudden, the vehicle stopped moving, and i could hear the guy step out of the car, and slamming the door as he got out.

I froze. How... do i escape?

Oh. Who am i kidding?? There's no way in hell, i'm getting out of here.

Im going to die.

I heard the back doors fly open, and i jerked my head to the left, considering, i was in the back. I still couldnt see anything but i felt a a forceful tug at my left arm.

I whimpered to myself, and he told me to shut up, once again.

"You're comin' with me.", he said as he pulled my off the van and guiding me to wherever he was taking me, since the bag was still over my head.

I'm going to die.

I could feel walking into a building, with the cool rush of the AC slipping over my body.

He slammed me onto the floor teared the bag from my head, and ripped the tape from my mouth, causing me to whimper.

My eyes were shut, and i didnt want to believe the situation that i was in.

"Open your god damn eyes, you little ugly bitch!!", he yelled with that same weird voice.

I opened them very slowly, with the sight of a man with a large and over sized black leather jacket, with green gloves that went up all the way to his elbow. He had baggy jeans on with large black boots. He had a weird looking, Halloween- Frankenstein Mask on, which was over another black mask, that people would most likely use for robbing banks.

I looked up, and around to examine the entire area.

It seemed to like like an abandoned, empty parking space that had random, old, dusty cars in places.

He threw me a piece of paper and pen, and i looked down at them, confused.

"I want you to write a letter. A letter saying you are safe. That you are at your Aunt Becky's house, for some space. That you are...done. You cannot include any information on how i have taken you. You pull that string, and i cut your vocal chord.", he explained, blandly.

"Um.. My hands are still tied", i said with barely a whisper looking down, almost in tears.

He looked at me in disgust and yanked the rope off my wrists.

I wiggled my wrists and looked down at them.

A combination of cuts and rope burns. Perfect.

"Get writin', bitch", he spat as he sat down, staring at me.

I struggled to pick up the pen, and began to scrawl onto the paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I didnt want to talk at all.

I've never been so hurt, and never felt so betrayed in my life before. i felt violated and foolish.

How could i not see she was only fourteen???

I'm a pedophile.

I shoved a peice of bacon in my mouth and the boys were all quiet. We were all in shock.

I think i.. i dont know. I just cant do this anymore. I was finally happy. And she ruined it.

Although, she was the reason i was happy. Why did she have to lie to me?? To all of us??

Suddenly, Harry walked into the kitchen with a piece of paper in his hands.

His eyes were drained with tears and his jaw was trembling from sobbing.

"Harry! Harry! What's wrong!", Louis screamed as he shot up out of his chair.

"What's wrong, Harry!!", Zayn yelled.

They all got up and tried to get Harry to talk.

Shit. What happened??

Is Taseena alright?!

I bolted up from My chair and ran over to harry, dropping the bacon onto the floor.

"It's from Taseena..", he sniffled as he held out the paper.

All of our eyes widened, and i snatched the paper out of his hands.

I scanned the paper with my eyes, and they filled with tears.

Dear Zayn,

I'm Sorry. I was your responsibility. And i just left like that. I needed some space.

I promise i'll be fine. I'm at my Aunt Becky's house, trying to figure things out. I'm sorry for lying to you.

Dear Louis,

I felt like you dont really like me, but i understand you were just trying to protect Niall. Sorry i lied.

Dear Harry,

I'm so sorry for whoever is reading this, by the way. I'm sorry i lied.

Dear Liam,

You are so caring and thank you for that. I thank all of the boys for that, for letting me crash with you guys at such a weird and random time. I am very sorry i lied to you.

And Dear Niall,

I'm sorry. That's all i have to say.

I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry you had to experience such confusion from me. I dont know if we can ever be what we were, again. If we were even a thing. You probably wont even look at me, but i dont blame you. I hate myself too. After you called me what my dad called me, i realized that you were right. I'm not worth it and i dont deserve to be here. I went into the bathroom and grazed my wrist, again. I'm sorry. I promised i wouldnt do it again, but i had no choice. i craved- i needed it. Im sorry... for falling in love with you. Im sorry for lying. For everything. I'm done.

Taseena

We all stood there, sobbing to each other.

What did she mean she was done.??

I couldnt take it, i loved her. But, it just cant happen.

"Guys..", Zayn sniffled. "Something isnt right here. Taseena dosnt, or shouldnt have any relatives around here. Especially not with the name Becky, since we are muslim, and that's not really a muslim name."

We all looked at him in confusion.

"Something is terribly wrong, you guys. I can feel it.", he said as he ran to get his phone.

"Wha-what are you doing?", i asked in hesitation.

All eyes jerked at me, considering i havent talked at all since last night.

"Research. Taseena is not safe. I just know it. "

"What do you mean??", Louis asked. "What research?"

I bounded to my room with the letter clenched in my hand, smashed the door shut, and broke down onto the floor.

I couldnt stop bawling. I was so confused. Angry. Mad. Sad. Weired out. Disgusted. Hurt. Betrayed. Wanting Love.

So many emotions, i just cant take it. What's happening to me??

I wiped my tears off, and decided to call her. We needed to sort things out.

I put the phone to my ear, anticipating her angelic voice to say hello.

No answer.

I called her again.

No answer, straight to voicemail.

I was getting...worried and frustrated.

Zayn was right, something is wrong.

I decided to call her one last time, and she actually answered.

"Hello?", she said in a calm voice.

"Taseena?.. Taseena!! Where are you?? We're worried sick! We got your letter, we cant stop crying! I cant stop crying! I miss you, Taseena.", i said with a rush of emotions.

"I thought you hated me?"

"But.. I dont. I was just.. hurt when you told me how old you really were. I couldnt believe that you would lie to me like that. I overreacted and i got really mad. i didnt want it to go that far, i promise! I miss you, Taseena. I want you to stop cutting. I dont want you to be done, I want to finish with you. Please Taseena, Come back. I want to start over.. i need you."

No answer.

"Taseena?"

I looked at the phone and the call was disconnected, right after i was done telling her all that.

I called her again.

No answer.

I was...afraid.

Something is terribly, horribly wrong.

I grabbed my hoodie, tugged it over my head, snatched my phone, slipped on my shoes, and headed down the stairs.

The boys were in the living room , trying to figure out if she was alright or not, but... she wasnt. I sneaked out the door with Louis' car keys, and ran to the car. i need to go find her. I dont care how old she is, and if she lied to me, at this point. I need to be the Mario, and save my princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Sorry if this chapter was short :(

I have exams, but i wanted to update!! So i did my best to squeeze in some time for updating my story, so i hoped you guys enjoyed it!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading, i love you guys more than chicken. <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
76K 561 27
Ava goes to see One Direction on the Today Show, just so she can see them. She doesn't even really care if she talks to them or touches them. She jus...