I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Home

5.6K 164 11
By MyAngelAliza

Third person POV

After a few days at the hospital and Chloe got to know the others a little bit. She got to go home. Well her soulmates home. That she will now stay. It was a little weird for her to stay with them after only knowing them for a few days, but her parents also lived there, so what harm could happen?

She rode with her parents back to the tower. Once they got close. She stared at it in wonder. It was amazing and beautiful. She had no words for what she saw. Her mouth was gaped open.

Milia who sat next to her laughed. It was funny look on her daughters face. "Welcome home darling", she said. Chloe looked back at her mother. "You mean we live here?", she asked. Milia laughed again and nodded. "We sure do sweetie", she said. Chloe looked back at that tower in wonder. "Wow", she whispered.

They soon parked and got out. Jackson got the wheelchair out and opened the door for his daughter. He lifted her out of the car. Careful of her legs. He placed her down on the wheelchair. He closed the car door and started to make his way to the tower front doors. Once they got to the doors. Chloe could have sworn she saw those doors before. But she brushed it off.

They entered, and then Friday greeted them. "Welcome miss Chloe", she said happily, well as happy as a A.I could be. Chloe looked at her mother. "How does it know my name?", she asked her mother.

But milia didn't get a chance to tell her. "Mr. stark has programmed me to know everyone's name and backgrounds, just not yours", Friday said. And it was true. She wasn't programmed with any of Chloe's background. Chloe smiled. "That is bloody brilliant, what brilliant machinery", she said. And if a A.I could blush, Friday would be blushing like a strawberry right about now.

"Thank you miss Chloe, Mr. stark took time on making me", she said.

Chloe giggled. "This is amazing, I would love to study your motherboard, or at least see how tony made you", she said. "I would love to miss Chloe", Friday said. She loved having Chloe around. Way better then any of the other women that Mr. stark has brought home. And she knew this one was going to stay because she was forever a avenger. No matter what people say. She loved them and they loved her. Even if at the moment she doesn't know that.

"Okay miss Albert Einstein, let's get you upstairs", milia said giggling a little bit. Sometimes her daughter could be such a genius. Her precious little girl. She missed her younger years. She was so happy when she found out she was pregnant with Chloe and she loved her from that moment on. She loved her little girl. She pushed Chloe over to the elevator. The doors automatically opened. "To the living room miss milia?", Friday asked. Milia smiled. "Yes thank you Friday", she said. She pushed Chloe inside, and watched as her husband got inside before the doors closed. There was music in the elevator and Chloe started to pat her lap in rhythm. Milia smiled at her daughter. Her baby was so strong. She bent down and kissed her daughter head. "I love you darling", she whispered to Chloe. Chloe looked up with a smile. "I love you mama, papa", she said. She didn't know how she got to be this way. But she thinks she may have fell down pretty hard to have metal plates in her legs and a oxygen tank following behind her. She wasn't stupid. And they weren't very quiet when they were speaking. She knows that she has to have therapy on her legs and she knew tony was paying. But no matter how much she begged him not to, he wouldn't take no for a answer. This man was stubborn as a mule. So she has to go to therapy in a few days. Hopefully it won't hurt too much.

Jackson looked down at his little girl and smiled. He kissed her forehead. "I love you my little duckling", he said. He was earned with a giggle. He hasn't called her that in ages. It felt good to hear that nickname. Even though it wasn't to long for her.

And soon the doors opened to the living room floor. Where she saw the others waiting for them. Causing her to blush, because they were all staring at her.

She was pushed into the room. She gave them a smile. To make the awkwardness go away. But then she heard the cutest meow. She looked down and saw a cute little baby kitten on her lap. She awed. She was a beautiful baby. She picked up the baby in her hands carefully. "Well hello there love, what's your name?", she asked the baby.

"Her names Ellie", Loki said.

Ellie.

Ellie.

What a perfect name a little kitten like her. She brought the kitten up to her face. "Well hello Ellie, I'm Chloe", she said. As if she knew it was her owner, to know she was back home. She meowed and licked her owners nose. Making Chloe scrunch up her nose and giggle. Making all of the avengers in the room smile. They missed her laugh.

She set Ellie down on her lap and patted Ellie's fur. Making the baby kitten purr. Chloe giggled. But soon yawned. Everyone laughed. Someone was tired. It was her meds making her tired. "I can see someone's tired", Jackson said with a goofy smile on his lips.

Chloe blushed. "Just a tad bit papa", she said trying to brush it off. Milia and Jackson laughed.

"It's night night time for the princess", Jackson said. Chloe again blushed. She tried to hide the yawn, but she couldn't and she yawned. Making milia and Jackson laugh again. Milia wheeled her daughter to her room. Once Chloe got a good look at her room. Her mouth gaped open. It was amazing.

It was amazing! Bloody amazing!

She looked at her mother. "This is my room?", she asked her mother in disbelief. Milia laughed at the look her daughter was giving her. "This is all yours sweetie, now how do you want this? Do you want to take a shower, or do you just want to get in your pjs?", she asked.

Chloe thought it over for a second. "I just want to get in my pjs", she said. Milia smiled softly. "Alright darling, but in the morning your taking a shower", she said. Chloe playfully saluted her mother. Grinning. "Yes ma'am", she said. Milia laughed and shook her head.

She wheeled her daughter all the way in the room. She went through the closet. "So which one, this one or this one?", she said lifting up one hanger to the next.

Chloe looked at her choices.

She picked up Ellie. "Which one should I wear Ellie?", she asked the baby kitten. She just got a meow from the kitten. Chloe laughed. "Good choice Ells", she said laughing.

"Definitely the cat one", she said. Milia smiled and put the other one back. Chloe put Ellie on the bed and watched as Ellie got comfortable on the bed. "What a spoiled kitten", she said smiling.

"You have no idea", milia mumbled. But Chloe didn't hear that.

Milia helped Chloe on the bed. Chloe put on her shirt, careful of her oxygen wires. But she didn't need help with her shorts, that's where milia came in. It was a bit difficult, but they got it.

After that, Chloe was placed back in the chair and pushed in the bathroom. Milia brushed Chloe's hair while Chloe brushed her teeth.

Chloe finished brushing her teeth. Before rinsing. "Mum", she said. Milia hmm'd. "When were you going to tell me it wasn't 2010", she asked. And milia stopped mid brush.

She sighed. Knowing she can't lie to her daughter. "The doctor said you bumped your head pretty badly, and your brain is taking some time to heal, so we couldn't lay it all on you, I was going to tell you soon, I promise", she said. Chloe nodded. She gave her mother a sweet smile. "Thanks mum, for not lying to me", she said. Milia smiled sadly. And kissed her daughter forehead. "I would never be able to lie to my baby", she said.

She wheeled her daughter back in the room. To see Jackson in the room. He smiled at his daughter. "There's my little duckling", he said with a huge grin on his face. Chloe laughed.

Jackson moved forward and picked her up, careful of her legs and oxygen tank. He placed her in the bed, putting the covers to her shoulders. He placed a small kiss to her forehead. He pulled back, to see Ellie laying next to Chloe's head. "Now you protect her Ellie, you hear me?", he said playfully stern. But all he got was a meow. Making him smile. And milia and Chloe laugh. He brushed his hand over Ellie's fur. Making Ellie purr. "Spoiled cat", he mumbled.

Milia kissed her daughters forehead goodnight. They both said goodnight and I love yous.

But before they could leave. Chloe stopped them. "Mum, papa", she said.

They turned around. "Yes duckling?", Jackson asked. She looked a little nervous. She played with her fingers. "Do you mind if you bring Bucky in for a second please?", she asked them. Milia and Jackson looked at each other. "Friday, can you bring in Bucky please?", milia asked.

"Certainly", Friday said.

A few minutes later, Bucky walked into the room. He had a small smile on his lips. His eyes lit up when he saw Chloe.

"Hey there darlin", he said. And milia and Jackson knew that was the cue to leave. They both sneaked out of the room before they could be caught.

They watched from the doorway. "She knew it wasn't 2010 anymore", milia whispered. "Well she's not dumb, she was to find out sooner or later, at least she doesn't seem to mad about it", Jackson said.

Milia nodded, agreeing with her husband.

Chloe's POV

I grew nervous, what was I doing?

I guess he could tell I was nervous. He slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. "You don't have to be nervous around me doll, I'm not going to hurt you", he said softly. But that's not what I was nervous about. I finally found the courage to talk. "That's not what I'm nervous about, I know you wouldn't hurt me, it's just.....", I trailed off.

He softly took my hand in his. I looked down at his metal hand and played with it. "You can talk to me darlin, I won't judge you", he said.

Why did I feel like I've known him since forever. "It's just that, I feel like I know you longer then I have, and it's making me feel weird, but oddly safe and comfortable, it's weird, and I wanted to ask you something, but now it sounds stupid and weird", I said. I looked away from him.

But I felt a finger move my chin, to look at him. I could see a emotion in his eyes, but I couldn't place my finger on it. "Nothing that you would say would sound stupid or weird to me, you can talk to me darlin and I will listen, I promise", he said.

He made my heart beat harder then it was supposed to. But in a good way. I gulped and nodded. "I just don't want to go to sleep alone, I have Ellie, but I was thinking............maybe you can lay with me till I fall asleep?", I asked him hesitantly. I bit my lip in nervousness. I didn't know how he would react. But I just got a smile from him. Oh lord he's going to laugh at me. But that wasn't what happened.

"Of course I will darlin, see that wasn't weird or stupid, I'm not going to laugh at something that serious", he said. I sighed in relief. Thank the lord almighty.

I smiled at him. But then yawned. I blushed and covered my mouth. He laughed. "Don't do that, that was cute, Now wasn't it Ellie", he said petting Ellie's fur, making her purr. I just blushed more.

I soon laid down, laying my head down on the pillow. My meds were really strong right now. My eyes were starting to close. But I pulled at buckys human arm to pull him down to lay down with me. And before I knew it, I was out like a light.

Third person POV

Bucky laid down next to his soulmate. Staring at the most beautiful sight in the world. She was so beautiful. He reached over with his metal hand and caressed her cheek. And surprisingly she leaned into it. His metal fingers fixed her oxygen wires, but soon he froze, when he felt her move over, well half her body did. Making it seem a little uncomfortable. He hesitated but moved her legs over, closer to him. Making her comfortable. She moved her face until he could feel her breath on his neck. Her hand was on his chest. And he swore his heart skipped a beat. She was so close. So so close. He wrapped an arm around her. In a safe position.

Ellie was resting in between them both.

He again fixed her oxygen wires at her nose. Then he put a hair that was in her face, behind her ear. So beautiful. She was so gorgeous. More then any women he's ever seen or been with.

He loved her more then anything, and he knew somewhere deep down, she loved him too. He smiled and pecked her forehead. "Welcome home darlin, I love you", he whispered to her. He soon closed his eyes and slowly fell into a lushess sleep. Not hearing the click of a camera.

Milia and Jackson stood there smiling. It was cute, even though she didn't remember them. She did feel safe with them. And that's all that mattered. Milia snapped a few more pictures before they closed the door and walked away. To they're own room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 124 19
You are y/n y/m/n y/l/n and your in a world where people have lines across there bodys representing your soulmates! Unlike most people you have 15 l...
167K 4.9K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
367K 9.4K 102
Marianna is a 22 year old woman who was born with 18 soulmarks. What happens when those 18 people are the galaxies greatest heroes? Warning: NSFW, v...
840K 18.7K 84
After 2 years, Lorelia finally decides to moved to New York with her friend Katie for her senior year of high school and to return to being a shield...