Uncontrollable Hatred. [Yande...

By DarkProfession

[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's alwa... More

( DISCLAIMER ! ) (Please Read)
( Prologue )
( Reminisce )
( Intimidation )
( Confessions )
( Becoming )
( Resentment )
( Mistakes )
( Hatred )
( King's Game )
( Provocation )
( Unease )
( Transform )
( Mislead )
( Distortions )
( Arrival )
Christmas Special!
( Captivity )
( Stalking the Stalker )
( Encounters )
( Altercation )
( Ambushed )
( Weaker Than Weak )
( FRUITION )
( Desperation )
( True Colors )
( Dilemma )
( Abundance )
( Conservative )
( Madness )
( Unforgiving )
( Persistence )
( Nostalgiac )
( Deceived )
F I N A L E
FANART!! & IMPORTANT A/N
FANART! (2)

Halloween Special!

14.3K 380 340
By DarkProfession

You grinned sheepishly as you walked home with your two best buds; Midoriya and Bakugou, who stood at each of your sides. The three of you were headed home, but along the way, you decided to make some pit stops for Halloween candy.

"What are you going to dress as for Halloween tomorrow, [Y/N]?" Midoriya asked in his typical light, yet curious tone. You'd pat your chin momentarily as you stared at the various assortment of candies, before moving both your eyes and head toward him. "Hm.. I think that I'm going for the more 'Doctor Stein' look. Female version, of course."

Bakugou scoffed. "That already sounds stupid. I think you're going to look terrible wearing something like that." He remarked, causing you to snap your head and growl. He did the same in return, your foreheads butting together like bulls.

Midoriya awkwardly laughed. "Well.. I think it'd look really good on you!" Hearing Midoriya's words really phased you and broke your balance. Leaning away from Bakugou who too seemed surprised, a faint dust of red revealed itself slowly. But luckily, you looked the opposite way before they could notice. "A-Ah... you flatter me!"

The men stared at one another for a moment, exchanging glances, but in the end they brushed it off. Moments later, your group finally left the store, and was headed for your house first in order to drop you off. But during this, the one beside you came to a stop. "Oh!" The boy with green hair perked up as a thought came into mind. "Are we going to Yaoyorozu's Halloween party? She's throwing it for class 1-A!"

Both you and Bakugou stopped too. Bakugou crossed his eyebrows, tucking his hands into his pockets with a grumble. "Parties are stupid. Halloween is stupid. I'm not going." He began walking again with closed eyes, all while secretly hoping for you to join him.

Your head turned toward them once more. "Halloween party? Sure! It sounds fun!" Instantly, the one ahead halted, just as Midoriya smiled eagerly, glad due to your decision.

Looking ahead at Bakugou, you waited to see his decision take a turn. It didn't, however; watching as he stomped away while becoming more irritated than he was previously. "I'm still not going! Don't come to me either!" He shouted loudly.

•       •       •

"Huh? What are you lookin' at?"

Spoke the male who had grey skin damped by makeup. He also had messy hair, and ragged clothes. Fake blood was seen underneath his lower lip, and it immediately struck you that he was a zombie.

Midoriya, who was dressed in an hand-made ghost costume, seemed utterly shocked, and so did you. Eventually, he raised a finger to point at the male while fidgeting. "Yo.. You said you weren't coming!" He spoke, hiding his disappointment along the way. Bakugou entered right after discarding Midoriya's panicked figure leisurely, soon to shift his eyes onto you slowly.

You'd flinch, bring your gaze down, and then back up at him. "Stop staring at me..." You murmured, shoving your hands into the pockets belonging to your long, white lab coat. Despite your demand, he didn't want to. This was apparent since he continued watching you.

"I knew it." He'd mumble. "You do look stupid in that costume." Bakugou's comment made your face pale, and before you rolled up your left sleeve, you were held back by Midoriya, his arms locking around your shoulders. "Why you- Izuku said I looked great! We even took pictures!"

Doctor Stein; (from Soul Eater), an real genius in the arts of dissection who you thought was amazing, but at the same time had his flaws. He had wide, circular glasses, and light grey hair. His body was completely coated with scars, and so was yours for this occasion. You were finally released by Midoriya, he also helped you redeem yourself, not realizing Bakugou's stare land on him.

"Oh hey, you made it!" Kirishima approached with his typical smile. And for Halloween, it seemed he was Dr. Frankenstein's monster. Coincidence? I think not. 

Mimicking Stein, you rose your hand and started to wind up the fake, yet large screw sticking from your head, noticing Bakugou's silence. You figured that he was still upset, and allowed him to pass by. Kirishima's expression grew brighter, attention on his best friend who seemed to be approaching him, when in reality; he didn't pay him any attention.

Bakugou exited the room for a moment, leaving the redhead speechless. But as soon as he did so, the hostess would've clapped her hands, grabbing everyone's previously drifted attention at once.

"Everyone, we'll be playing a game of Murder Mystery. Our 'killer' has already been decided, and of course; we'll have to investigate deaths and detain the killer who will be amongst us!" As if on cue, the lights flickered off, igniting loud gasps and shrieks of terror.

Moving to cling onto the nearest person to you, that being Midoriya, you worriedly searched around the room, however it was far too dark for you to see. "He-Hey! I felt someone poke me!" Hagakure announced, shifting a little in fear. That's when others started to hold a debate whether or not the killer was next to them, little did they know that it only distracted them further. 

The lights turned on, finally, after two eerie minutes. Everyone blinked, eyes dilating, and then instintively turned to look at one another, possibly searching for anything unordinary. "Aha! I knew it wasn't you!" Kaminari declared, a finger flicked at Ashido. She huffed in amusement before smirking idiotically. "If it were me, you'd be the first one out right now!"

Realizing instantly that you kept your grip on the one beside you, you'd slowly release his fabrics, eventually brushing it to relieve it of it's potential wrinkles. "Oh, sorry about that, Izuku... I was.. just..." Gradually drifting your eyes onto him, you started to realize that he wasn't... Midoriya. In fact, it was Kirishima, and he looked rather sheepish, as well as surprised. 

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry!" You apologized, causing the other to wave his hand followed by a hearty laugh. "It's alright, don't sweat it!" 

Now looking elsewhere, your prime objective was to search for Midoriya, one of your best friends, only.. he wasn't there. Briefly coursed over with shivers, you started to feel panicked, despite it being a game. Like your body was being manipulated, you spared no hesitance and looked down, coming to spot someone sprawled out with his back against the floor, his white cape drenched in realistic, fake blood. His eyelids remained clamped shut, head pushed against the surface below. 

Frightened, you took a step back, bumping into Kirishima, while pointing a finger towards his corpse. "Izu-Izuku was the first target!!" The majority of the party made their way over, including Bakugou, who no one noticed returning from the hallways. 

Ojiro crouched down beside Midoriya, poking against his cheek to check for any signs of life. Fortunately for them; there was. It honestly laid your heart at ease. The male with green hair scrunched up his nose in remark to the sudden contact, forcing Ojiro to stand up by placing his hands against his knees. "Who was the closest to him before the lights turned off?"

Tokoyami, who kept his arms crossed, closed his eyes, leisurely proceeding. "It was [L/N] and Kirishima. Those two are our possible suspects, however the killer could have easily moved towards him." After his minor leak of evidence, Iida stepped in to hold a calm interrogation. "Hagakure. If I recall correctly, you said that you felt someone poke you, correct?"

"Oh, uh, sorry.. that was me." Mineta intervened. The room grew quiet, and no one dared to question what he attempted to do, knowing that perverted grape. 

The search lasted for minutes. As more time ran out, the more the tension rose. No one desired to be the next target, which is why things started to get much more frantic. And the last thing you all wanted was to start pinning the blame on one another. "Ugh!" Exclaimed Uraraka, "They just had to kill the brains of the class first!" She slouched against the couch alongside of Ashido, who was in agreement with her as well. 

Meanwhile, you searched Midoriya's body, in the midst of finding anything that could be used for analysis. Perking up a little while you found something that piqued your interest, what blocked your eyes was an dark ominous black which disabled your vision. You weren't used to how heart-dropping it could get. 

Concern in the air, everyone started to feel pressure while the room went completely dark. And as for you, you stood up, wanting to grab hold of anyone for reassurance yet again. For minutes the uneasiness lasted, until the bright light filled the room once more.

In an instant a scream entered your ears. Turning quickly, everyone knew exactly who that high-pitched tone belonged to. Looking over and towards the couch, they came to notice Ashido, limp and slouched. Kaminari widened his eyes, clearly in disbelief. "N-No way.. She was alive just a minute ago!"

Yet another death. It was unexpected that the murderer would have chosen Ashido, however it only made the game's anticipation much more worse. 

Staring at the palm of your hand, you gazed at something, just before raising your determined hues steadily. There was another potential suspect. Maybe you could clear both you and Kirishima's name, and unmask the murderer at large. 

Lifting something up, it brought everyone's attention, and the piece of evidence pinched between your petite fingers had been enough to figure things out. It was a small, mini hat. "Wait a minute, who was wearing a hat?" Jiro inquired with a raised brow. Her question was answered, however, by the point of Kirishima's thumb. "It was Uraraka, I believe she dressed as a witch." 

Todoroki nodded his head in agreement, still quite nonchalant about the game. "I saw her wearing it when I came in."

There was a possibility that it could've been a frame, but judging by the girl's reaction, it was an immediate giveaway that she was the killer all along. "When did that come off?!" She patted down her head, sorely distressed. "I shouldn't have worn it!!"

Receiving a pat against her shoulder, Shoji fed her words of encouragement. "You did a good job, better luck next time." Shortly after, he left Uraraka to mope, until she took a look towards Ashido, only to shake her wildly.  "Hey, wake up! They've caught me!!"

The pinkette sat up followed by loud laughter, clenching her stomach. "Ahaha! That was so fast!! She really sucks at this game!" Kicking her legs, Ashido leaned back, earning an embarrassed shade of red to scatter along the other's cheeks. 

"B-Be quiet!"

Giggling to yourself, you figured that you should probably inform your other friend as well. Crouching down beside Midoriya, you gently nudged his body once, whispering calmly in case he managed to fall asleep. "Psst! Wake up, Izuku."

There was no reponse from him, It made you become a bit queasy. "Come on! We'll miss the candy!" You'd threaten, more rough with your pushing this time around.

...

Still nothing.

Panicking was always the least favored option, but it slowly it got the best of you, especially when the male before you didn't move not one muscle. 

Midoriya's hair uncovered his eyes while he moved slightly, revealing an expression you never imagined. His eyes remained wide with dried tears,  devoid from any life. "He.. Hey... this.. this isn't funny anymore.. Wake up..." Hands now stained with red ooze, you pressed your palms against a deep puncture within his chest, denying reality.

Sockets filling up with what seemed to be tears, you started to whimper, which was the cause of the students' approach. Once they grew near enough, however, you turned around slowly, listening to their questions as they surrounded you. Tuning them out, you drifted, taking notice of someone who stood in the backgrounds, an irritated look against his face while he discreetly wiped away a red-spotted smear on his cheek.  

His dark red eyes seemed to be glowing maliciously, and unfortunately; there wasn't a single person who spotted him aside from you. Speechless, you couldn't bring yourself to speak, finding yourself trapped.

'Everyone... don't look at me... tu.. turn around!'

'Please! Don't you realize??!'

'The real murderer.. he was.. right underneath our noses..'

[Halloween Special - END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.4K 31
Bakugou Katsuki and (y/n) (l/n) hate each other. How could she love an arrogant bully, and how could he love a head strong oblivious dope. After Baku...
7.9K 340 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
7.8K 320 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewritten
178K 6.7K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...