My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|40|•

31.5K 1.3K 279
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I ask Elijah as he drives me to his plane

He glances at me briefly as he turns onto a long road, I can see the wings of a plane as we get closer.

"Fine, I don't care" I huff crossing my arms looking out the window "dipshit"

He speeds up as a car comes into view behind us

"Who's that?" I ask looking back blankly

No response.

"Elijah I'm about to shoot at them" I warn rolling down the window

He presses a button on his side and the window goes back up.

"Okay, so you know them" I ask watching the truck catch up to us

Elijah stops suddenly a few feet away from the plane, he looked at me gesturing for me to get out.

"Oh wow" I got out with my snack bag and juice

"Remo will be joining you on your trip" he says getting out as well "I don't like the thought of you being so far away with nobody to be by your side if something goes wrong"

Great because I had no clue on how I was going to pull my plan off all by myself.

Remo stepped out from the truck behind us with two bags.

"I also had him go out and buy you clothes, his cousin picked out your underwear and other feminine stuff for you"

"Thank you" I smile at Remo as he stood beside me

Elijah mumbles to himself as he pulls me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"You should be nicer to me you know, I might surprise you one day with Katy Pretty tickets"

"Fuck off" he let's me go, walking back to his car "don't bother calling or texting me, it's clear you want to be a asshole. I don't need that kind of energy"

"Papa" I drag out jumping onto his back "I'm just kidding, give me a kiss"

He sighs as I got off his back. He kisses and hugs me one last time.

"Fuck you" he whispers walking away

***

The plane ride with Remo was interesting, I found out he knows ASL and takes a liking to Delilah but he's afraid she won't him, so he stays away.

I can understand why though, she did freak out the first time they met but I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later.

I also found out he's into black girls but never dated one because he never speaks.

"Good things happen for people who wait"

'Nothing good is going to happen to me' he sign shaking his head

"Well with that kind of attitude your right" I scoff

'Moving on, what's the plan?'

"Now we're talking" I smile rubbing my hands together "here's the plan..."

***

Holding onto Remo's arm as we walk into the Nördlingen's Ries Crater museum I pointed to a few statues smiling at them.

Elijah would've loved this place, it has some of his favorite statues and paintings

Making our way to the glass box that holds the million dollar hope diamond in the center of the room.

$250 million to be exact

Pointing to it briefly we walked away looking at other artifacts around the room.

Forty minutes later Remo and I part ways, it's time for the guards to switch.

He stood by a statue of lady a few feet away from the guards and the power box on the wall behind them.

It's about fifteen people here so this should run smoothly

Tying up my hair, I slid gloves on giving Remo a simple head nod as he glanced at me.

Two grunts from both of the guards then the lights went off and the automatic doors stop rotating. A few screams comes from a old women as she speed walks to the main entrance.

Punching the glass with all my might and the glass still doesn't break..

I guess they got tired of people stealing their shit

Taking the bottle out of my back pocket I dumped it onto the box and watched it melt. Quickly snatching the diamond out I rushed towards Remo, bumping into him.

"Leave through the front" I whisper as I brush past him going towards the back exit.

Before I could make it through the staff parking lot I felt a hand wrap around my neck then a gun pressed against my side.

"Where's the diamond?" the figure asks in a hush tone

Your breath smells minty

I squinted confusedly tilting my head as if I was thinking.

He starts speaking in German thinking he'd get a response but I remained silent.

I shake my head then turned it showing the slightly grey hearing aid. He scoffs snatching it out my ear pulling me towards a black van.

I wonder if he'll stop and get me something to eat

He blind folded me and placed two zip ties on my wrist then pushed me into the backseat, hearing a beeping noise in my other ear I hummed as I sat up tapping my feet.

Listening to the noises around me I noticed we were going by a party I'm assuming based on the loud music and laughing. Then we turned and went down a road that had no life, silent as hell.

The sound of shuffling caused me to sigh, Remo is making me want to take this fucking earpiece out.

"Sto bene" I mumble in Italian talking to Remo, knowing what he's probably wondering.
(I'm fine)

The shuffling stops.

The man who kidnapped me hits my head causing me to groan slightly because of the sudden action.

You little piece of shit

The car stoops suddenly and I heard two doors open then closed before I felt myself being pulled out.

I only heard two doors open then closed, what the fuck

Tripping over my own feet I land face first on cement, the blind fold moves up a bit giving me a view of my surroundings.

Red two story building beside what looks like a motel, not much to go on

Laughter fills my ears followed by a grunt coming from the earpiece.

"Sto bene" I repeat to Remo hearing him slam things around

The kidnapper lifts me up, pushing me into the building going down a hall we turned left then right.

While going down the hall I saw the diamond tiara I'm supposed to take into my custody.

Alrighty let's get this thing started

He takes me to the back of the room opening a handcuff that's connected to a chain dangling from the wall.

Undoing the zip ties around my wrist he handcuffs my left arm loosely to the wall then pats me down.

Snatching the blind fold off, he holds up the hope diamond he shook his head disappointed.

I shrugged then punched him square in his face, sliding my hand out the handcuff I kicked him where the sun doesn't rise and ran into the hall.

Going into the room that holds the tiara I picked it up, a red lights goes off followed by a ear piercing siren.

Well damn, I'm sure the whole world can here this shit

Pulling out the gun I had stashed away between my boobs, I took the safety off before running down the familiar hall towards the door I came in from.

About half way to the door ten guns with beams are pointed directly at me.

The shuffling starts again.

"Alright, come on" I roll my eyes, firing at them all I ran to into a different hall looking for a different exit.

The men shouts in German as they ran behind me furious. Coming to a dead end I sighed turning around to face them.

As if on cue Remo comes into the hall as I held up my gun shooting at the men that stood between us.

A sharp pain shatter my thoughts as I glanced at my left shoulder, I seen crimson blood pouring out.

Elijah isn't going to be too happy about this

All the men fell to the floor as Remo puts a bullet in each and everyone's head.

He glared at me as I approached him slowly.

"I got the tiara" I smile slyly holding it up

Remo takes off his shirt handing it to me as we went outside to the car he drove in.

"Please don't tell Eli—"I start but stop as Remo holds his hand up

Aw damn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.9K 30
Variella was a curvy shy kind of a girl. She worked with her best friend, Morielle, at a strip joint as she was a waitress while Morielle was a strip...
38.2K 1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
2.2M 103K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...
204K 5.3K 30
Athena comes home for the holidays to a big surprise. When she arrives in her old home place in Lakeden she finds out that she is in a marriage to so...