BACK IN HIS ARMS | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

┈ ✎ sequel to daddy issues!! "i thought this could have been our happy ending", taehyung finally said, surro... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
EPILOGUE

thirty

4.2K 240 269
By _euphxriajjk_

trigger warning; chapter is filled with happiness, readers of this book aren't used to that so i thought I'd warn!!!💀

***

"Taehyung"
"Babe not now", Taehyung kept looking at his laptop, scrolling through a website full of sex toys but kept hiding the screen from Jungkook.
"TAEHYUNG"

"I'm busy", Taehyung replied sharply, biting his lips when he saw a cock ring and imagined it on his boyfriend. While the younger stood in the middle of the room and tried to catch his attention.

"You're always busy", Jungkook complained, "Look at me-"
"No", Taehyung sighed and put several things in his shopping basket, grinning to himself because he knew what all of this was for and Jungkook had no idea.

"Are you looking at porn without me?", Jungkook snapped and tried to catch a glimpse of the screen but Taehyung shut the laptop quickly and finally looked up, eyeing his naked boyfriend in confusion.

He was standing there, wearing nothing but a tie.
"Why are you naked", he asked bluntly.
"Tried to get your attention", Jungkook pouted, "Can we cuddle?"

"No, I'm meeting up with Namjoon in like 15 minutes", Taehyung sighed, opening up his arms for Jungkook, "Come here-"
Kook inhaled deeply and walked over, hopping onto the older's lap just to stare at him with his big, sparkly doe eyes. "Can I come with you-"

"Babe, I'm hanging out with the boys-"
"I'm a boy too", Jungkook whined and pointed on his lower body, "Look I have a dick."

"Babe", Taehyung shook his head, pressing a kiss to his pouty lips, "I'll be back in two hours, we just have a small meeting-"
"Unfair", Jungkook nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck, "I want to hang out with you guys!"

"After Sunday, you can-"
"But I want to come with you NOW", Jungkook grumbled, "I thought you liked showing me off to your business friends. I'm pretty, look I even wear a tie casually around the house."

"You're the prettiest", Taehyung said softly, brushing along his cheek, "And once I'm back I'll make it up to you and fuck you all night, okay?"
"No", Jungkook crossed his arms, "Take me with you or I will hate you."

"You wouldn't hate me", Taehyung chuckled, ruffling through Jungkook's hair. "Stop being bratty just because I'm spending time with the boys-"
"But you always do that and I thought I'm your favorite boy."
"You are."
"Then take me with you", Jungkook whined again, biting his lower lips, "Please!", he even tilted his head which made Taehyung's heart go weak. "Fine. Alright. Get dressed, you can come."

Jungkook smiled happily and got up, jumping through the room in excitement while he kept looking for pretty clothes.
Taehyung let out a sigh. This small boy kept making his life hard with his cuteness, he couldn't even prepare a proposal in peace.

"Should I wear this or that?", Jungkook showed Taehyung a black and a white shirt. "Are we going out? Or is it like gaming and stuff? What do you do with your friends? Lyza and I always go shopping and get manicures-"
"We just hang out", Taehyung hummed, eyeing Jungkook while he got dressed. He'd look so much better without clothes on but sadly Taehyung didn't want anyone else to see so he had to let him get dressed. "Wear the white one-"
"Okay and should I put make up on?"

"You're beautiful with or without make up", Taehyung sighed, thinking back of when they went out to that one party that changed anything and how weird he reacted when Jungkook asked for powder.
The boy had always had a thing for dressing up and putting make up on his face but he never felt as if he could openly do it. Seeing him like this was the most amazing thing Taehyung had seen in forever, Jungkook was so free. He seemed so healthy lately and he was literally glowing.

"BRO", Taejeon yelled out, standing in the door frame, "Why is DAD NAKED."

"Not for your eyes to see", Taehyung grumbled but Taejeon just looked disgusted, "My dick is bigger than his and I'm 16."
"Ssh", Taehyung snapped, "Would you stop-"

Jungkook looked at his son with big eyes, "I remember how your dick was tinier than Jimin's pinky."
"Shut up", Taejeon hissed, "That was when I was a kid."
"You're still a kid."
"I'm not."
"You are."

Taehyung sighed heavily, "Namjoon's here in like 5 minutes to pick us up, get dressed. And you, buddy, have you eaten dinner yet?"
"I ate my girlfriend out, does that count."

And for the first time in his life Taehyung regretted everything he ever did. Why again did he get involved with those two dorks, they were so goddamn special.
"Eat something healthy, there's still some pasta and salad in the fridge, when we're back home you've eaten something is that clear?"
Taejeon only rolled his eyes, "Yes Mommy."

"I'm a man", Taehyung explained firmly, trying to stay calm.
"Yes Daddy."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Only I can call him that-"
"Oh my god", Taejeon scrunched his nose, "How am I supposed to get this scenario out of my head ever again."
"That's for giving us the image of you and Lili doing nasty things", Jungkook smiled innocently. Taejeon gave them a weirded out look, "I wish I had normal parents."

"I wish I had a normal son", Jungkook snapped back.

"I'm literally one of the most usual teenage boys ever. I get drunk, I have a girlfriend, everyone loves me and I play video games all the time, what's more normal than me?", Taejeon questioned with a cocky tone swinging along, "You for sure aren't."

Taehyung let out a sigh, "Stop fighting", he said and then got up because the door bell was ringing. "Jungkook, you get dressed now and Taejeon you stop being mean to your Dad. Come on, let's say Hi to Namjoon."
Taejeon nodded and hopped out of the room followed by Taehyung.
When Namjoon saw the teenager, he smiled brightly, "You're getting taller with every day, jesus-"

"It's because I'm unstoppable." Taejeon hugged Namjoon and then gave him a handshake they practiced with each other. "Also, I burned your Minecraft house down-", the boy admitted and Namjoon's smile faded away, "You did what-"

"I'm sorry it was an accident. Lili and I were trying to burn a creeper but the whole house exploded."
"Why didn't you do it in yours!!!!!!!!"
"Because I didn't wanted it to burn down???", Taejeon rolled his eyes and then turned to his Dad who just walked out of the bedroom as well.

"Yo bro", Jungkook had sunglasses on and felt really cool right now. "Heard we hangin' out tonight. Let's get this bread."
Taehyung inhaled deeply.
And so did Taejeon.
And Namjoon as well.

"Hey Jungoo, why are you wearing sunglasses it's night and you're inside."
"We're hanging out with the boys tonight so I thought-"
"Oh baby", Taehyung hummed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, "I love you-"

Jungkook smiled proudly because he got Taehyung all soft and blushy with looking like this, "I love you too, BRO."
"Babe", Taehyung furrowed his brows, "I'm not your bro what the-"

"Oh", Jungkook nodded, "Okay."
"And I thought Jin is weird", Namjoon hummed, "Is he coming with us?"

"Yes, I couldn't say no he used his doll eyes", Taehyung admitted, kissing Jungkook's cheeks after every word he said, "Look at him, he's the cutest."

"Dude", Namjoon hummed, "How are we supposed to y'know if he's with us-"
"Ssh", Taehyung quickly shook his head, "We'll do it sometime else. My Baby needs attention so he'll get it, come on Baby", he said and helped Jungkook put his jacket on. Then he gave him a slap on his butt, intertwined their hands and grabbed the door keys.

"Lili is coming over by the way", Taejeon threw in, "And she's sleeping over."
"She does that everyday why do you even tell us", Taehyung only shrugged, "Make sure she eats something for dinner as well, if we get home and you two haven't eaten because you're too busy playing video games or with each other, I'll get mad."

"Oh damn I'm scared", Taejeon giggled and then grabbed his phone to scroll through Instagram.
"You should be."

"Uhuhu."

And with that they went out and headed to the car. Jin was waiting inside the car, turning the volume of the radio up which was playing Barbie girl. Jungkook joined in immediately when he hopped into the car and wiggled his arms in the air to it. Taehyung and Namjoon decided not to question their boyfriends and then they drove downtown to go to a bar.
Sometimes Namjoon found it hard to believe that he was the one getting it up his ass all the time while his boyfriend behaved like a princess all the time. Not in bed though, Jin didn't like to submit to anything so Namjoon had to.
Luckily sexual preferences didn't say a thing about a person.
Not in Jungkook's case though, he was a bottom bottom, living his best life when he spread his legs and Taehyung did all the work.

Jungkook was truly a lucky boy.

They arrived pretty quick, got out of the car and walked into their favorite bar ever. It was Minho's old coffee shop which they changed into a bar two years ago.
Taehyung and Namjoon hung out there all the time now and yes, unbelievable but Minho and Taehyung actually became pretty good friends after all.
Once Minho noticed the genuine smile on Jungkook's lips all the time when he stared at Taehyung and heard Jungkook telling him all the things Taehyung and he were doing with his sparkly eyes, Minho just couldn't help it but see the good in Taehyung.

It took a while for all of them to actually realise it but Taehyung was the best thing that could happen to Jungkook even though he had been the worst thing for him for a long ass time. But in the end it's always the people who can make you feel the happiest who can also show you how painful things can get. It always comes down to the people that mean the most.

To Jungkook, Taehyung meant the most.
Always had and always will.

"Oh you've got your babes with ya?", Minho chuckled when he saw Jin and Jungkook walking in, holding the hands of Jungkook and Taehyung.
"We do", Taehyung sighed, glancing at Jungkook with a smile on his face that was so damn in love that everyone in this bar could see it immediately. "Koo couldn't go another evening without me, y'know."

"I could only convince him today because I was being naked. I knew it would get him weak-"
"It wasn't your body, it was your stupid smile", Taehyung snapped, "It always gets my heart all speedy and weird when you do that."

"I smile like that since I've been a kid, I thought you're used to that by now-"
"No your smile has never been so bright, it gets me so goddamn weak, fuck", Taehyung sighed and nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck, "You're so beautiful-"

"So this is not going to be boys night, huh", Minho sighed when he eyed Taehyung. The thing was once those two were together, there was nothing else that could draw their attention away from each other.
Waiting all your life for that one day you can finally show the love of your life in public without being afraid of getting knocked out for getting heart eyes at each other, it's hard until the day it happens. Once you reach that point, there's nothing that can take that happiness away from you ever again.
"We're all boys, so it's boys night", Jungkook explained, ruffling Taehyung's hair while the older kept kissing Jungkook's neck and his cheeks, his ears and his nose. "But my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me so it's his fault-"
Taehyung decided not to react to that and just wrapped his arms around the boy's tiny waist and pulled him as close as possible. "See, that's why I usually don't take him when we hang out with the boys. It's not easy when you're favorite boy is around-"

Jungkook blushed a bit, being called his favorite boy made him go all giggly and blushy. "Taehyungie stop-"
The older grinned and pressed their lips together for a second.

"Dude you've been together for five years now, stop behaving like 15 year olds", Namjoon grunted, watching them disgusted. They were so in love, it was annoying.
Jin scoffed, "Shut up, let them be."
"I wish you were that touchy with me", Namjoon pouted and Jin only laughed, "No if you kiss me all the time my make up will get messed up, you can wait till we're home."

Namjoon rolled his eyes.
Minho let out a sigh, "I miss Lyza and Jimin why aren't they here tonight-"

"They're on vacation in some luxus hotel", Jungkook threw in. "But what does that mean. Does Lyza hang out with you guys all the time? She's a girl! And I'm not but I don't get to hang with you??"

"Jungoo, honey", Jin put his hand on the boy's shoulder, "Lyza is like the most boyish out of all of us. Plus she's not eyefucking Jimin like you do with Taehyung-"
"That's because they're not a couple", Jungkook snapped.

"Oh you really believe that?", Minho chuckled.
"If Lyz says so-", Jungkook pouted, "She wouldn't lie to me."

"Oh yeah, obviously not-", Jin laughed and so did Taehyung.
"What do you guys know that I don't-"

"A lot, babe", Taehyung gave him a forehead kiss, "You'll find out soon though."

*

"Fuck", Lyza let out weakly, out of breath after Jimin pulled out his head from under the blanket and grinned at her brightly. "What a meal", he sighed, licking his lips joyfully.
The girl was blushing a little when she grabbed his hair softly and pulled him up to press their lips together, "The way no guy ever did me like you do-"

Jimin kissed her back, his hands still all over her body when he turned them around and Lyza got on top of him. "It's because the best comes last", Jimin winked, looking up at her. The girl's blonde hair fell above her naked shoulders softly, still in curls from earlier when they went out for dinner in the restaurant of the hotel.

She smiled softly, leaning down to kiss him again, "It's been worth it for sure."
Jimin nodded, staring at her in awe, "You look beautiful you should curl your hair more often. Not that I don't like it straight but like damn you look like an angel-"
Lyza bit her lips, "I'm not an angel though", the girl lifted herself up and slowly sat down again but this time on the older's dick.

"Mhm the devil was once an angel too", Jimin hummed while his eyes fell shut when the girl took his whole length in without even flinching a little.
Good preparation is everything, y'know.

The girl admired Jimin's pretty face while moving slowly on top of him, pulling the blanket above them, kissing his neck longingly while leaving plenty of hickeys everywhere.
Not much later the room was filled with Jimin's soft moans that sounded almost melodic to Lyza's ears, mixed with the girls higher pitched moans and their kissing noises.

They were kissing throughout the whole time, always going softly and not rough at all. Lyza didn't like it after what she went through with Finn and Jimin loved to feel her all the way so he had no complaints in going loving and passionately instead of rough.
Their kisses got a little heated though but oh well, who wouldn't melt in a kiss with one of them.

After all, they were the ones who always loved the hardest and finally found the one thing they were longing for with the other.
And while no one would have thought that at some point happiness would come even for those two, they were the ones who could barely breathe sometimes because happiness was in so many ways overwhelming.

It were the games they were playing with their friends, still telling them that they weren't a thing while they kissed every night and raised a kitten called Leo together.
But it also were the nights they spent in, cuddling and watching movies with nothing sexual at all. It were the moments spent with the other without expecting anything. The conversations they hold, the memories they shared and the bond that grew with every passing day.

Sometimes Lyza thought back in time of the day when she was still with Jungkook and he freaked out in the shopping mall, yelling at her because at some point the boy just broke. By now she was sure it was that day he completely lost his strength in their relationship. And who could be mad at him for it, it wasn't easy being in love with someone else while trying to hold onto something you want.
After all, Jimin had been the one who cheered her up, protected her from her boyfriend and he did all of it again.
He saved her from Finn just like he did back on this one day.

And Lyza couldn't be more glad to have met him again so many years later.
Back then, the timing wouldn't have been right for neither of them.

But now, living a whole different life where they finally found themselves, figured out who they wanted to be and what they needed to get there-, timing just seemed so right.

Life's all about timing.
But in the end there's never a perfect timing, you just know when it's right and that's when you go for it.

They got off nearly at the same time and then just layed down on the mattress, hugging and kissing while Jimin pulled the condom off and threw it in the bin.
Yes, they learned from the past.
And they wanted to wait to get married before getting her pregnant all over again.

Not everyone was that smart though.

*

"Are you feeling better?", Taejeon looked at Lili, arms crossed and head tilted.
"Yes, it's only in the mornings", the girl shrugged, rubbing her tummy softly.

"Mhm", the boy looked at her worriedly, "Did you talk to your Mom yet?"
"No but I think I want to talk to your Mom instead", she admitted shyly.

"Wait why-", Taejeon's eyes went big.
"I'm late", Lili blushed, "O-on my period. I- I just think your Mom w-w-"

"OH MY GOD", Taejeon squeaked out, covering his face, "Don't tell me you oh no oH BABY NO"

"No I don't think so", Lili whispered, "I lost weight maybe it's just that. Girls my age not always have a regular cycle."

"But you're throwing up in the mornings", Taejeon sighed. "We should get a test-"
"Let's wait some more days until your Mom is back, I need to talk to a girl about all of that", Lili gulped dryly. "Don't be mad at me please if it really is what you think it is-"

"Why would I be mad", Taejeon asked confused. "I would never be mad at you for something we both are responsible for. We should just have used protection", he shrugged and then grabbed her hand, "I wouldn't be mad I just want you to talk to me about it even though I'm not a girl? We can get a test and see a doctor and if you want to keep it we can do that and if you don't we'll get that done too-"

Lili nodded, "Everyone will kill us, we're 16-"
"My parents were 16 too, they have no right to judge."

The girl nodded and let herself fall back on the mattress, "I can't get a Baby I haven't even graduated highschool-"
"But you will in a few months, we can still graduate while having a baby", Taejeon hummed, looking at her tummy. "Oh fuck my life I'm not ready oh my GOD-"

"Me neither."
"Let's get a test, please. We can facetime Mom later after we took it-"

"The way you keep saying 'we' and 'us'", Lili smiled softly.
"It would be our baby so-", Taejeon said shyly, "And I think that's pretty cool?"

"It's not, we shouldn't be encouraging teen pregnancy", Lili chuckled and gave him a kiss.
"We're not but I'll never call a baby a mistake or anything, I was called a mistake way too often to do that to anyone else", Taejeon explained in a small voice. "Do you want to come with me to get the test or do you want to rest? I can get you some tea or-, food? Dad said I have to make you eat dinner-"

"I'll come with you", Lili said and got up, intertwined their hands and smiled, "We're in this together, right?"
"We are", Taejeon pecked her lips and then grabbed the keys and walked out while texting his mother if they could facetime later.

"I'm scared", Lili admitted after a while walking in silence.
"I'm excited", Taejeon grinned.

"We're stupid", Lili facepalmed herself.
"Our Baby will be the smartest in this family though-", Taejeon argued.

"Stop saying it as if we'd already knew-", Lili whined.

"Don't we?", Taejeon chuckled.

"No."
"Bet Mini Lijeon is raging inside of you right now if you keep denying its existence-"

"Did you just make up a name."
"Yes, it's inspired by my Dads, they called me Taejeon which is like the dumbest idea ever because it just mixes their names. So-"

"I'm so done", Lili facepalmed herself and then pulled the boy into the pharmacy with her.
"And I'll be a Daaaahaad."

"Stop being so excited over it", Lili whined.
"You can't stop me-", Taejeon kissed her cheek and then clapped his hands, grabbing a pregnancy test and looking at it for a while to figure out if it was the best one they had here.

Meanwhile Lili couldn't believe how lucky she got to have a boyfriend like that.
Supportive whatever they ever went through.

Taejeon was truly a blessing. 

***

just a quick reminder that teen taejeon and lili are what i live for

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 9.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
129K 4.9K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
13.1K 417 16
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...
1M 59.6K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...