♩♪♫ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏᴜʀ...

By Nightskullfire

ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴀɴ... More

Chapter 1: Egypt pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt pt. 2
Chapter 3: Making our Japanese Ads
Chapter 4: Freezing in the Yuknons
Chapter 5: What's not to love about New York?
Chapter 6: A traditional German dance
Chapter 7: The Amazons Kidnapped in the Amazons.
Chapter 8: The Louvre
Chapter 9: Losing a challenge over a boy
Chapter 10: All out of fuel
Chapter 11: Gwuncan begins
Chapter 12: Duncney Ends
Chapter 13: Broken hearted[Extra chapter]
Chapter 14: Boyfriend kisser
Chapter 15: We are shearing sheep
Chapter 16: We built Gwen's face
Chapter 17: Arranged marriages
Chapter 18: I didn't think it would end like this
Chapter 19: Be on the look out for a missing Cody
Chapter 20: The Aftermath show
Chapter 21: Broken friendship
Chapter 22: After the end of World Tour
Chapter 23: Mending Formerly Broken Bonds
Chapter 24: The Statue of Liberty in the making
Chapter 25: Leach Wars!
Chapter 26: A special breakfast
Chapter 27: The blue harvest moon
Chapter 28: Egg hunting
Chapter 29: Into the ring
Chapter 30: A fancy boat race
Chapter 31: A Search for a missing host
Chapter 32: A Obsta-kill course.
Chapter 33: Making our Sundaes
Chapter 34: The semi-finals
Chapter 35: Sundae Mundae alternate version #1
Chapter 36: Sundae Mundae alternate version #2
Chapter 37: The finale
Chapters 38: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 39: Our next start
5K??

Chapter 40: Courtney Appreciation Chapter

1.3K 19 11
By Nightskullfire

Authors POV

Um. Hi there. So, um. First of all, one if the reasons why I'm having this chapter is because I wanted this book to ends with 40, so I decided to do this.

Second, we just gotta take some time to enjoy our queen. Okay, first off, we'll start off with some beautiful photo edits of our queen.

So we're just gonna take some time to talk about how great her character is from each season(some seasons better than others)

Okay. Let's roll!

Season 1!

Okay, she was so great in season 1. She was basically the leader of the Killer Bass. I mean, sure she was afraid of jelly but when you hear the words 'team captain' for this team, who pops into your mind first.

And her friendships with other people was just great. And her relationship with Duncan.......

Okay okay. My opinion of Duncney has changed a but from when I wrote my opinion, but I will admit in SEASON 1 Duncney was great.

Even after she got eliminated, their goodbye was pretty sweet. like, really she was amazing.

Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island(season 1s finale)

Now, I know this is in a whole category of It's own from her as a whole in the season.

But can I just say she was outstanding in this finale. I mean, she was just in it to win it. I mean, sure she ditched Duncan for the case, but seriously. She was great.

Then she got a hot air balloon and started tanking. Like, really. If that doesn't scream"Get out of the way, queen is coming through", I don't know what does.

Like really. She was going up against four boys in that balloon(one of the guys being the seasons winner) and winning. Like, really.

She was just amazing. She was a team of ONE and almost won that case of money.

Season 2

Okay, I know a LOT of people can't stand Courtney from season 2. But honestly, she was amazing.

I mean, seriously. When she filed that lawsuit and got back on the show. It was just... great.

And her in the challenges. She was probably won half of those challenges after the merge.

Dial M for Merge

This episode specifically. Courtney was just OP and it was great! Like all of those skills! She was ready to win. Willing to do anything.

Like, she was even going to bargin the lives of her contestants for a 50/50 split if she lost. I honestly wonder what would've happened if that actually held up.

I mean, if anyone backed out of the deal after agreeing and won the money, she'd probably sue.

Back to season 2

But you just see how much she changed. I mean, in season 1, she was a nice and some what bossy leader.

In season 2, we see after she was cheated out of the competition she will do anything to get the win.

And Duncan...... yeah, this relationship seemed a bit shifted and slanted when she came back.

I mean, with him checking out Gwen(a queen) while Courtney was gone was just..... yeah...

Season 3

Okay..... this season..... well. Let's start with the team.

The Amazons was the greatest team the show has ever had(and I'm a male saying that)

Like her and her girls kicked ass! Really. They won immunity so much. Courtney was a great member of that team.

I mean, sure she would argue with the team alot, but It's not like the rest didn't argue back with her.

Anyways, she was just so great on this team.

LONDON!

Okay.... there's a lot to say about this episode involving Courtney.

First of all, can we just take a moment to love her friendship with Gwen. I mean, I just loved how she bonded with her.

Then she just knew so much about London. I mean, she(along with Gwen) was practically doing all the work for that challenge.

I love how she(along with Gwen) drags Duncan back onto the plane. She was just enjoyable in this episode.

Then Gwuncan happens...... yeah. Even though this happened, I feel it's better that this happened.

I mean, really. Maybe It's just me personally, but the relationship became a bit toxic after season 1 ended.

I mean, they didn't really care about each other tbh. I mean, Courtney showed more concern than what Duncan did but that's a rant that I don't have to go through again.

So, me personally I feel Gwuncan was saving Courtney. I mean, did it hurt her? Yes, dramatically yes. It hurted her a lot.

But was it worth it? Yes. I personally don't think Duncan is a good choice for Courtney. He was a bit of a bad influence and a bad boy on top of it.

Queen should set higher standards for herself.

Greece

Honestly, just looking back on this episode, I just feel so bad for Courtney. She just really needed some emotional support that episode.

I mean, really. Am I the only one that wanted to give Courtney a hug after that event? That totally screwed her focus. She completely forgot her main goal(the money).

Back to the Season overall

I just really feel bad for her this season. I know a lot of people hate her. And yes it was a bad move for her to try and get with Alejandro but think about everything she is going through.

She's been betrayed by Gwen and Duncan(more so Duncan than Gwen). After that, she kinda just lost it....

Can you blame her? I mean, no. She's only one girl. She can only take so much. It hurted her a lot.

And on top of it, she was used/manipulated. She just had a rough season.

Season 5....

Ah yes. Season 5. The season of inconsistent writting. Look, I don't wanna spend too much time on this one. Let's just point out the pointers that mattered.

List of things that matters:

•Courtney is over Duncan.

Honestly. I was so glad when she was over Duncan. He was just a phase. Yes, i know people ship Duncney and it's fine to.

But in my opinion he didn't treat her well, and she didn't treat him that well either. Personally, these opposites just didn't work.

He didn't care much about the relationship and she didn't like him for who he was. More so who she wanted him to be.

And it just didn't work. So, she's better off without. Moving on.

°Gwourtney's friendship 'revived'

Okay I personally feel robbed of a possibly beautiful couple, but anyways I didn't see the point in making Gwen and Courtney friends again just to ruin it

It completely ruined the character development of Courtney and Gwen's friendship.

°Scottney

Kind of in the same boat as Gwourtney. I was robbed of a nice relationship. Now this I feel could work.

But since All-Stars went the way it did, can't say much.

°Her as a Heroic Hamster

I guess she wasn't too bad as a hamster. But I feel she kinda fitted on the villians team to an extent....

Overall

Courtney is a great character of Total Drama.

Why I wrote this story in the first place?

Okay. So, why did I write this story?

Well, I'm gonna be honest. At first, I didn't really like Courtney. In fact, she wasn't even a favorite.

I found her annoying but funny.

But then, while I was writing my other story, I was actually studying Courtney's character more.

While writing my other World Tour story I started to feel..... bad for Courtney.(*cue my dislike Duncan and Gwen phase)[still not too much of a fan of Duncan but now I love Gwen]

I found her annoying and whiney but I guess after I got a tad older, I started to actually feel bad and sympathize with what she was going through.

So, then it came to me. Courtney needs someone who can sympathize and help her through her struggles.

And that's when Aaron was born. Her best pal on the island. These two beautiful partners in crime.

They're just beautiful. And to me, is more fitting for Courtney than Duncan(but that's just me)[and probably other people who feel that Duncan did Courtney wrong]

Anyways, in conclusion, I felt bad for Courtney, she need a real lover, and bam. Aaron was made.

So, yeah. That's my Courtney appreciation chapter. And, out of curiosity[if you don't mind sharing] what's your favorite Aaron X Courtney moment?[just out of curiosity]

I'd say mine is the argument on the plane. Emotional, yes. But I guess I'm really into emotions.

But yeah. Thanks for reading this book. The next book will be out soon! So yeah! Thanks for all the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 531 8
Courtney and Gwen swapped bodies, literally. Will they survive living as each other? [I don't own Total Drama characters and all that stuff this is a...
4.4K 106 15
a total drama chatfic because i am unoriginal and unfunny! lots of gwourtney and aleheather with hints of noco, lyler (is that their ship name???), a...
3.9K 94 13
I'm trying to come up with a new name for this story... I'm sorry this is so cringy I don't known how to write Courtney satella has her whole life p...
9.8K 342 21
ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴡᴀᴡᴀɴᴀᴋᴡᴀ ʜɪɢʜ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsɪғɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ. ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs...