Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

49.7K 527 727
By GoldenFang17

The screen now shows the title "The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps" in the screen.

"I can't wait to show to these nincompoop people in here how strong Zenitsu my boy is!" Dio exclaimed on Izuku.

"Yeah, and I want to see the faces of those people who really downgrade him, a lot!" Izuku replied.

"I think the gods are excited on this episode huh?" Genya asked.

"Because aside from seeing Zenitsu's power, we're about to see how they will defeat this tsuzumi demon." Sanemi replied.

The scene shows the room of where Tanjiro and the boar masked person are as masked person jumped into Tanjiro to attack the tsuzumi demon.

"Infuriating! You damn insects running amok in my house! *tap* *tap*" The tsuzumi demon said as he just tapped his tsuzumi to change the position of the room where Tanjiro is and making Teruko move as well. The boar headed person stepped on Teruko after the sudden shake.

"Hahaha! The room freakin' spun around! This is fun! This is fun! Hahaha!" The boar headed person exclaimed.

"Inosuke, you shouldn't stepped over her. It's a bad thing to do, you know?" Kotoha said.

"Oh, I never thought that I stepped on her already. I apologize." Inosuke replied.

The room suddenly flashed as another batch of people is about to watch Tanjiro's lifestory. This includes Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, Uzui's wives, Makio, Hinatsuru, and Suma, and the other casts of the Demon Slayer appeared on everyone.

"Lady Tamayo! Yushiro!" Tanjiro called.

"Oh, Tanjiro! Its nice to see you once again!" Tamayo said.

She hugged Tanjiro and Nezuko. Yushiro also twitched after seeing Tanjiro hugging Tamayo in front of her. Zenitsu suddenly walked onto Yushiro and looked at him face to face.

"Uh oh. Is that the Yushiro boy earlier, Oyakata sama?" Uzui asked.

"Yes, he is. And the way Zenitsu looks at him, this is going to be bad." Oyakata replied.

"Look at Zenitsu, Dio. I can sense the fire raging in him as he meets Yushiro for the first time!" Izuku whispered to Dio who's eating popcorn.

"Yeah! *chews* Both of them are about to clash, I think. *chews*" Dio replied.

"So, you called Nezuko an eyesore huh?" Zenitsu asked.

"Huh? How did you know? And also, what makes you ask that? Are you his boyfriend?" Yushiro asked.

"No!" Nezuko yelled from behind.

Zenitsu felt broken after hearing this from Nezuko after claiming that he is not Nezuko's boyfriend when suddenly, Tanjiro and Tanjuro both tapped at Zenitsu's shoulder and whispered.

"She meant that you are not his boyfriend, YET!" Tanjiro and Tanjuro whispered to Zenitsu, who exploded in joy and zigzags his way around the room.

"It seems that you said something on him that made him happy?" Kanao asked.

"Yeah, and also, I ship him on Nezuko." Tanjiro replied.

"Oh yeah?" Kanao said.

'How about us, Tanjiro? Are we meant for each other?' Kanao thought.

Shinobu looked at Tanjiro and Kanao with jealousy, seeing the two younger slayers about to form a lovely relationship even if they didn't know each other yet.

'When does Giyu propose on me? I can't wait! I won't let these younger generation kids have a relationship first before me!' Shinobu thought.

"Hey Giyu, you should ask for Shinobu if she likes you or not. Maybe the time will come, someone will snatch Shinobu's heart." Sabito teased.

"That won't happen. I actually have a plan on my mind on how I will express my feelings on her." Giyu replied.

"Oh? Tell me then!" Sabito excitedly said.

"Uzui sama!!" Suma, Natsuru, and Makio exclaimed as they see Uzui.

"Woah! My wives! Why are you here?!" Uzui asked with amazement.

"We really missed you, Uzui. Can't wait to be cuddled by you!" Makio seducedly said.

"We are about to watch that boy's life over there. Am I right?" Hinatsuru asked.

"And there are too many people in here! How important this boy's life is?" Suma asked.

"We may learn things from this kid as well. And also to see our future with him as well." Uzui replied.

"Man, look at Uzui, he got those wives all by himself? I'm jealous of him!" Iguro said.

"Is he not getting tired if he's gonna give those women their children?!" Kanroji asked.

"Don't ask it loudly, they might hear it." Iguro warned.

Tanjiro ran over the boar masked man amd grabbed his leg away from Teruko who he is stepping in now.

"Don't stomp all over her!" Tanjiro yelled as he throws the boar masked person away.

"Who the hell are you?" The boar masked person coldly asked.

"What do you think you're doing, stepping on a little kid like that?" Tanjiro asked.

"What?! He stepped on a little kid? How disappointing." Makio said.

"Yeah I know. That sucks also as well." Uzui added.

"Hahahahahaha! I like it! I like it! No human's ever sent me flying like that before!" The boar masked guy said as he charged at Tanjiro and slashed him but Tanjiro managed to dodge away from his attack.

'Why is he coming after me? Isn't he a Demon Slayer?' Tanjiro thought.

"My swords will hurt you. Because they're not the kind of swords you little gentlemen use! The way they shred through flesh... That's why I pride myself on!" The boar headed person said.

"Don't forget that we swordsmiths built those swords for you, and yet, you're ruining it! You good for nothing bastard!!" Haganezuka roared from behind.

"Oh? Is he talking or whining? I can't hear him what he is saying." Inosuke mocked.

"Of course, he wears mask, you idiot." Zenitsu replied.

"Who are these people that Tanjiro sat beside with? And why is that guy, wearing a boar mask?" The hell?" Yushiro asked.

"Maybe one of Tanjiro's allies in battle. Maybe we can see in here how Tanjiro really worked hard in here as well. And he gained his allies as well." Tamayo said.

"Knock it off! There's a demon right there, you know!" Tanjiro warned.

"Like I care!" The boar head person yelled.

"Damn insects! Out of my sight! Die!" The tsuzumi demon said as he tapped his tsuzumi and creating a slashing strike between Tanjiro and the boar head person.

"What the?! Look at the floor!" Nezuko said.

"Not only he can change the position and the rooms of the house but he can create a destructive slash from his tsuzumi as well. This is the most powerful demon that Tanjiro has faced yet." Urokodaki said.

"His power is a scary one! You cannot predict where the slashes will come from next!" Makomo exclaimed.

'The floor ripped apart all of a sudden! At the same speed as the sound of the tsuzumi! In the shape of a beast's claws!' Tanjiro thought.

The tsuzumi demon taps the tsuzumi on his stomach to unleash a slashing attack on the boar head person, and taps the right tsuzumi in his shoulder to rotate the room to the right and taps the left tsuzumi again and rotating the room this time to the left.

"Damn insects! You damn miserable insects!" The tsuzumi demon said as he taps his tsuzumi twice and making the boar head fall to another room.

"The middle tsuzumi on his body is the attacking one. While the other tsuzumis in the left and right are making the room move as well. Tanjiro got this!" Sabito said.

"If I were on his situation, aim for the tsuzumi to disable him tapping those instruments and to eliminate him without any remorse!" Sanemi said.

'I'm starting to get the hang of it now!' Tanjiro thought. Their room suddenly changed without the tsuzumi demon tapping it.

"What?! But how?!" Zenitsu asked.

"This demon makes me nauseous." Kanroji uttered.

'We're in yet another room now? But what does this mean? That demon didn't strike his tsuzumi just now. I'm picking up the scent of multiple demons in this house. Is there another demon with a tsuzumi, then? Is that why...' Tanjiro thought.

"T-Two... tsuzumi demons? Impossible!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"There can't be two tsuzumi demons in there. That will make the control of the house be in difficult state. And also, it will just make them confuse themselves if who will be the one to control the rooms next on that house." Giyu said.

Everyone looked at Giyu while stating his own view on Tanjiro's situation. The Hashiras looked at him like he is a different person. Shinobu's heart beated faster after hearing Giyu's words.

"I can't believe you can make any statements like that one, Tomioka san!" Shinobu said.

"In short, you're telling us that if there are two more tsuzumi demons in that house, everything will be in a complicated manner and neither of them won't do any proper killing on their victims. Am I right?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yes." Giyu replied.

'*sniff* I can smell blood.' Tanjiro thought.

"It's gonna be all right, okay? Just stay behind me." Tanjiro said.

"Okay." Teruko replied.

Tanjiro opened the door and looked left and right and he found a body of a human ripped to shreds and was killed by the demon in the house.

'Another human ripped to shreds and devoured!' Tanjiro thought.

"This demon just kills their victims only at his house. But not outside. Well it means that this demon is only strong at a limited area like his house." Gyomei said.

"In short, he's just strong in his territory." Uzui said.

"Poor human! Fed to the demons for no reason!" Kanroji said.

"Wh-What's the matter?" Teruko asked.

"It's all right. There are no demons around. Come on, let's head over there." Tanjiro said as he and Teruko left the room and went outside.

"Without a backward glance. Look straight ahead, okay?" Tanjiro said.

'*sniff* Now there's another scent. A unique scent of blood I've never smelled before. Looks like there wasn't that much bleeding.' Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro halted their movements and gives Teruko a quiet warning as he is about to enter the room where the smell of blood is. He saw a kid with a persimmon-colored kimono with a tsuzumi on him and as he saw Tanjiro with fear, he taps the tsuzumi to change the room where he is.

"Another kid is playing that tsuzumi! It means he's responsible why Tanjiro's room changed!" Zenitsu said.

"I thought there were two tsuzumi demons in there." Sabito sighed.

"But, how did that kid got that tsuzumi from the demon? And he really used it to escape from the monster's prescence." Yushiro said.

The scene changed to Zenitsu still shivering in fear and the boy named Shoichi with him looks tired as well. Both of them slowly walked to avoid being heard by the demons.

"Excuse me, Zenitsu." Shoichi whispered, making Zenitsu shout loud.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Signal... Signal... Signal... Signal me first! If you want to talk, don't come at me all of a sudden! My heart nearly flew out of my mouth just now!" Zenitsu trembled.

'He's holding his hand but he was scared after he was called by him. What a scarebaby!' Everyone except Zenitsu thought.

"I'm sorry." The boy said.

"If that had to come pass, that would've made you a murderer for sure! Do you get that?" Zenitsu said.

"It's just that... See... You've been sweating, gasping, and shivering so horribly." Shoichi said.

"What about it? Aren't I doing the best I can here?" Zenitsu asked.

"Well, forgive me for saying so, but you're making me nervous, too, so..." Shoichi was interrupted by Zenitsu.

"Oh no! Sorry about that! Even still... Even still... If we talk too much, those demons and all will... They might find us, right? That's why... I think it would be best to be as quiet as possible! Right?" Zenitsu asked.

Shoichi suddenly having the scared face on him as he saw a demon crawling on the floor and Zenitsu as well slowly turned around to see why Shoichi looked at something with pure fear.

"Couple of kids. Probably most agreeable to the tongue." The tongue demon said.

"What did I tell you? A demon showed uo! A demon showed up, understand?" Zenitsu whined.

"I can't blame Zenitsu since he's right. The demon with that nasty tongue of his showed up on them." Tanjiro said.

"Eww! A demon with its tongue out! So gross!" Kanae whined.

"That demon might be a pervert before he turned into a demon. What do you think, Dio?" Izuku asked.

"It seems so. But, even if he is a pervert, it can't still change his personality as a demon right now." Dio replied.

"Yaaaaaaah!!! Stay away! Stay away from us! Stop that!" Zenitsu cried. The crawling demon catches them both who are running away from him.

"W-W-We don't taste good! I'm sure I taste awful! I'm serious, okay? This kid's all skin and bones, so he's dry and tastes ghastly!" Zenitsu stated.

"How did you know that taste of that kid, huh?" Yushiro asked on Zenitsu.

"By my personal view on him! What's wrong about that?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"That's enough of you! Zenitsu, Yushiro!" Tamayo scolded.

"Yes ma'am!" Both of them replied.

"Hehehe! How will I know until I have a taste?" The demon said.

The demon unleashed his tongue on Zenitsu and Shoichi to catch them but they dodged it and the tongue destroyed the pot filled with water on it.

"What was that? Quick-tongued! Splitting a vase in two!" Zenitsu whined.

"Its tongue is its primary weapon. I wonder why he always shows that up!" Shinobu said.

"And the way it strikes, it so fast as well!" Aoi added.

The demon unleashed his tongue once again but this time, its quicker than his first attack but Zenitsu dodged it.

"AAAH!! That's just not possible!" Zenitsu whined as he and Shoichi crashed in a room and breaking the sliding doors on it. The demon crawled inside to corner the two kids on it.

"I'm gonna guzzle your brain matter through your ears!" The demon cackled.

This made Zenitsu faint and lose consciousness as he slowly fell down asleep in front of Shoichi.

"Zenitsu, get up! Get up there and fight!" Nezuko cheered.

"Shoichi saved me there! I swear, he defeated that demon for me!" Zenitsu defended.

"Are you serious?! Then why you became a demon slayer and how you became one?!" Yushiro asked in a pissed tone.

"And also, do you call yourself a demon slayer if you're a weakling, crybaby, trying to be protected by a non-demon slayer like Shoichi? Aren't you embarrassed of that?" Iguro asked.

"People like you don't deserve to be a demon slayer and also, I really don't know how you got lucky in the Final Selection? Maybe you're good at running, I think?" Muichiro said.

"You don't deserve to be in the corps, dammit!" Sanemi yelled.

This made Zenitsu silent and lowered his head due to everyone seeing the negativity in his story so far on the show. Izuku is about to fire those people who mocked Zenitsu with electric bullets but Dio stopped him.

"Let that boy on the screen roast them. This is the time the thunder is about to be crackin' them all." Dio said.

"Bunch of dogs!" Izuku scowled on the people who mocked Zenitsu.

"Z-Zenitsu... are you all right?" Shinobu asked on Zenitsu who didn't respond on her question and still lowering his head.

'I believe in you, please, prove them that they were wrong at you!' Shinobu thought.

"Zenitsu! Zenit-" Shoichi was stopped when he saw Zenitsu started to snore and sleep on him.

"What the?! Are you serious?!" Uzui exclaimed.

'Zenitsu, even I haven't saw your power, prove it to them that you're not a weakling and you deserve to be a Hashira!' Tanjiro thought.

'Even if I always argue on Monitsu, I still believe in his power!' Inosuke thought.

'He's fast asleep.' Shoichi thought.

"Hahahaha! What's up with him?" The tongue demon asked.

Shoichi dragged Zenitsu backwards from the tongue demon who slowly approached on him. The demon chuckled on him and Shoichi spooked on the demon's tongue.

"Die!" The demon yelled as he is about to strike his tongue with full force.

"AAAAAAAHHH!! Zenitsu! Please wake up!!" Shoichi yelled.

Zenitsu's hand twitched a little and sliced the tips of the demon's tongue without him making any move.

Everyone widened their eyes after seeing the tongue being sliced by no one. Zenitsu raised his head a little and he saw also what happened to the tongue that time.

'H-How did that happened?' Zenitsu thought.

"Woah! Someone sliced it! Maybe Tanjiro found them!" Sanemi said.

"And where is he? Huh?!" Gramps yelled.

"Tanjiro didn't slash that. And also, Tanjiro is not too fast enough to be able to slash that tongue in that speed. Don't tell me..." Rengoku uttered.

Shoichi cried until a hand suddenly appeared in front of him and it is known to be Zenitsu's hand who stood up and puts his hand on Shoichi to defend him.

"He's asleep! But how did he stood up like that?!" Makomo asked.

"Zenitsu... don't tell me... you sliced that tongue just now?" Tanjiro uttered.

"Oi! How did you sliced that tongue of that monster if you didn't make any moves?!" Inosuke asked.

Zenitsu lowered his head after standing up. The demon looked at him with confusion after regenerating his tongue as Zenitsu stanced so hard on his sword as he is about to draw it.

"Look at his stance. The way he stanced is like he is about to unleash a final attack." Iguro said.

"Is he conscious that time or he's acting like he is sleeping or what?! I'm confused!" Genya roared.

Zenitsu started to breath hard as smokes went out from his teeth while he breathes.

'Wh-What's this sound? This guy... He's giving off a different vibe!' The demon thought nervously.

"Zenitsu..." Shoichi uttered.

"His breathing, it released smoke from his mouth. The hell?" Kanroji asked.

'My boy, show them the real power of the thunder!!' Gramps thought in excitement.

"The way he breathes to unleash a form is way different than ours. Something's special on this kid." Gyomei said.

Zenitsu clicks the hilt of his sword to loosen the blade in his sword from his sheath.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash." Zenitsu said in a serious tone as he flashed like thunder quickly and charged to the demon and slicing its neck without drawing out the sword wholefully from his sheath.

The demon's body spurted much blood after Zenitsu unleashed a frenzy attack on him. Shoichi saw his attack and was shocked after what Zenitsu done on the demon.

Everyone in the room have their own mixed reactions on Zenitsu's real power. The ones who talked trash and negative statements on Zenitsu went quiet after seeing his attack in a First Form manner. Oyakata widened his eyes and dropped his mouth alongside with his family after seeing the power from the coward demon slayer.

"H-H-He killed that demon... without drawing his sword from his sheath? U-Unbelievable." Inosuke uttered.

Yushiro dropped his jaws and slowly turns his head to Zenitsu who also dropped his jaws and widened his eyes after seeing himself killing the demon with too much destruction on it.

'I thought this guy is nothing but full of cries. I was wrong. This guy might be stronger than Tanjiro. No way.' Yushiro thought.

"T-That's his First Form? Are you fucking kidding me? H-How did this kid, hide some marvelous skill from us!" Sanemi exclaimed.

"Well... I was wrong on him. He ain't weak like I was thinking about." Muichiro said but was smacked by his twin, Yuichiro.

"Your too much of yourself. That kid is way faster and has that crazy strength than you. So stop babbling nonsense on him!" Yuichiro scolded on Muichiro.

"Oh." Muichiro uttered.

"That... was... FLAMBOYAANT!!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Zenitsu, you didn't tell us that your breathing form is so amazing! Can you teach me how to move like vroom vroom just like what you did?!" Tanjiro asked on Zenitsu.

"I... I made that?" Zenitsu uttered.

"Of course you did that! I am happy that I finally saw that power of yours and proving to everyone that you're not a coward like what they see on you! I knew you can do it!" Nezuko said.

"T-Thank you Nezuko!!" Zenitsu replied with an energetic tone as he hugged Nezuko. Nezuko was shocked by his hug but she hugged him back as well.

"Zenitsu moved like thunder! And also, that power of his means that... he is stronger than me?" Shinobu asked.

"Ara, ara. Don't tell me you're gonna like him now due to his breathing form. And also, his First Form seems to be a final form for other Hashiras in here." Kanae said.

"Impressive Zenitsu! You have proven to these trashtalkers that you are not a useless demon slayer. Just set your heart ablaze and you will succeed!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"Thank you, Rengoku sama." Zenitsu said.

"Wow! His power... is mind-blowing! I never thought his power and energy in that attack came from sleeping? Awesome!" Sabito exclaimed.

"Now the ones who talked harsh on him shall respect him from now on. Not because of that form because I believed, he will be a key player to defeat Muzan soon." Giyu said.

"Hey kid! Did I saw your sword colored gold?! Can I see?! Can I see?! Can I see?!" Haganezuka yelled.

"Here." Izuku said as the sword of Zenitsu appeared from his hand and the blade from Zenitsu's sword has gold thunder markings on it.

"Impressive! My work is not really a waste! I'm proud of you kid!!" Haganezuka said.

"Thank you Mr. Haganezuka!" Zenitsu replied.

"NOW! THOSE SUCCUMB PEOPLE WHO TALKED TRASH ON ZENITSU, HOW IS IT IN YOU NOW?!" Dio roared.

"I admit. That kid... is amazing... more amazing than I." Genya uttered.

"Defeating that demon in an instant is not an easy task in his rank. But he managed to kill it like he is a Hashira." Muichiro said.

"His breathing and his skills... are mind-blowing." Sanemi said.

Zenitsu looked at those people who talked harsh at him and smiled at them.

"I'm proud of you my boy! You did it!" Gramps exclaimed.

"Thank you gramps. Because of you, I never achieved that power of mine that came from you." Zenitsu replied.

"Good job son! Now everyone will respect you and treat you equally finally." The father of Zenitsu said.

"Yeah!" Zenitsu replied.

Zenitsu woke up suddenly from his sleep as he slowly turned around to the ground and he saw the head of the demon who chased after them, now dead because of his Thunder Breating Form.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!! It's dead! All of a sudden, it's dead! What the hell? I can't take this!" Zenitsu jumped in fear after seeing the head of the demon.

"My boy, when you unleashed that form, how did you feel it?" Gramps happily asked.

"Actually, I felt that power too as well but, I only saw it as a dream. And when I wake up, I always use to see it like I didn't make it or it was just a dream." Zenitsu replied.

"So, that Thunder Breathing First Form of his can be unleashed while he is sleeping. This is bad. We need to train him to unleash that form when he is awake." Rengoku said.

"I agree. You my children, guide him to unleash that hidden power of him because his power, is already related to a Hashira." Oyakata said. Making every Hashira except Giyu shock.

"S-Seriously?! That kid, same level as us?! Oh you're kidding Oyakata sama?!" Sanemi argued.

"I am not kidding, Sanemi. Whatever I say, is really the truth." Oyakata said.

"If that's the case...

"I'll be the one to teach him!" Both Shinobu and Giyu said.

"Eh? You want to train him Tomioka san?" Shinobu asked.

Giyu didn't responded to Shinobu as he turned to Zenitsu and he asked.

"Will you train under me, Agatsuma Zenitsu? For you to unleash that hidden power of yours and to be an invincible demon slayer?" Giyu asked.

"H-Hey! I want to guide him as well! Don't ask him like I didn't existed!" Shinobu yelled.

"Well if that's the case, I want the two of you to train me. Please?" Zenitsu asked.

Shinobu looked at Giyu who looked at him and smiled at her. Shinobu went tomato red after seeing Giyu smiling at her for the first time and she started to nosebleed.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Giyu asked on Shinobu who fainted due to her nosebleeding.

"Lady Shinobu!!" Aoi yelled. Kanae giggled at her younger sister's reaction including their parents as well.

"It seems that man is Shinobu's true love." The father of Shinobu and Kanae said.

"Yes she is. And even she hates him, she still loves him because of his personality that she can bully." Kanae replied.

"What is this? What is this? Yuck!" Zenitsu added as he saw Shoichi looking at him in a dumbfound manner.

"Shoichi... Don't tell me... Thank you! You saved my life! I shall be eternally grateful to you for this! Why didn't you tell me sooner that you were so powerful? Waaaaaaaah!!" Zenitsu cried on Shoichi after hugging him.

Shoichi looked at him with confusion on what he is talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Shoichi asked.

"Did you say something?" Zenitsu asked.

"No. Uh, no. Forget it. Let's go now. Okay?" Shoichi replied.

"Okay." Zenitsu replied.

"That kid pretended like he killed that demon huh?" Tanjuro asked.

"He may did that I think to let Zenitsu calm down and not to make any arguements on him because they need to deal with the tsuzumi demon yet." Kie said.

The scene changed to the boar masked person who's running on the house.

"Damn! He sent me flying again! It's been like this for the last three days, dammit! Making my way through a crampled building like this... It's just not my thing for crying out loud!" The boar headed man roared when suddenly, a hand showed out of nowhere in him and making him step back away from it.

"Hey, you dodged me. You seem to be a pretty fresh human. Your flesh will be well worth gouging out!" A huge fat demon said on the boar headed demon slayer.

"That's a fat one! I wonder how he will defeat a flexible Inosuke in here?" Zenitsu asked.

"Hahaha! He is nothing but a trash to me! He didn't stand a chance from the great Inosuke like me!!" Inosuke yelled.

'Really? Great Inosuke? Oh crap.' Everyone thought.

"*sniffs* Self-taught... Beast Breathing. It's gonna be so worth it to shred such a huge target!" The boar headed person said as he charged at the fat demon.

"Haha. You've got guts to charge me head-on like that!" The demon said but was stopped as the boar headed slayer who slashed both of his hands instantly.

"Huh?!" The demon whined.

"Hahahahahaha!" The boar headed slayer laughed.

"Flaunt your corpse and serve as my springboard! Fang Three Devour!" The boar headed slayer yelled as he slashed the head of the fat demon using both of his blades and killing it finally.

"Hahahaha! Comin' through! Comin' through!" The boar headed yelled.

"He... created his own breathing form? Impressive." Urokodaki said.

"Beast Breathing? Cool. The way he kills the demons in a brutal way makes my heart flutter!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"I never knew that you created your own breathing to be a great demon slayer too, Inosuke!" Tanjiro said.

"Hahahaha! Like what I say, I can do what you can do, Kamaboko!" Inosuke replied.

"The future generation is going to be an interesting one. I hope that I can see them as Hashiras soon when we come home to our world. My children, guide them and teach them the way of being a Hashira. And avoid spouting non sense and harsh statements on them. Are we clear on this?" Oyakata asked.

"We will, Master!" All of the Hashiras replied.

The scene changed to the tsuzumi demon walking on the pathway of the house.

"Marechi... Marechi... If I can just devour some... Fifty... No, a hundred human's worth... I gotta search for more humans with marechi and consume them. That way... I can reclaim my place among the Twelve Kizuki!" The tsuzumi demon said as his eyeball with the mark of "Lower Moon Six" appeared alongside with his eyeball.

"Is that... a former Twelve Kizuki?!" Iguro asked in shock.

"No way... Tanjiro and this kids... fought a former Twelve Kizuki? Impossible!" Sanemi said.

"Why does Tanjiro and his gang always have the chance to meet the demons of the Twelve Kizuki? I want to fight one so that I can unleash my true potential!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"Tanjiro, if I receive no orders from Master, can I come with you? I want to see my true potential if I am with you guys." Kanao asked.

"I... I don't know if Lady Shinobu will allow you." Tanjiro said.

"I will allow her! But, I am going with you as well!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"What?! But... why?!" Tanjiro asked.

"You are the only demon slayer who can lure stronger demons and fight them and making your experience in battle increase. I also wanted to see if I can really outmatch a Lower or Upper Rank of the Twelve Kizuki myself." Shinobu said.

"I'll come then with you too as well. Since we met each other before, right? And I am the one who recommended you to Mr. Urokodaki." Giyu asked.

"You too Tomioka san?" Tanjiro asked.

"Look at our son, many demon slayers like them wants to join him in his adventures. If we didn't die before, I will be taking care of them when the my come back from their missions if that will happen." Kie said.

"He will be a great leader in the future. And he will use Yoriichi's fighting skills, soon." Tanjuro replied.

"His experience in fighting those Twelve Kizuki makes him more efficient in battle. I hope you'll kill Muzan in the end." Oyakata uttered.

The scene changed to a flashback where the tsuzumi demon devours a human as a man suddenly called him by his name.

"Kyogai. You can't eat any more?" The man known as Muzan asked.

"That man again! I can't wait to face him!" Sanemi said.

"We all do, Shinazugawa. We all do." Gyomei added

"Is that all you've got?" Muzan asked.

"No. No, I'm not done!" The tsuzumi demon named Kyogai replied as his eyeball with the mark "Lower Moon Six" on it suddenly has an X marked on it and making it bleed as well.

"What the? What happened?!" Uzui asked.

"His rank as a Twelve Kizuki is now over. He has been deranked by Muzan." Dio replied.

"He didn't erase the mark in his eyeball. Which means, there is a chance that he can return to his rank as a Twelve Kizuki." Shinobu said.

"P-Please give me more time! Just a little!" Kyogai pleaded.

"I've had enough. I'm stripping you of your number. That's your limit, and you've reached it." Muzan said as the flashback ended.

'The more humans you devour, the stronger you can become. And once he saw my potential, Master Kibutsuji was willing to share his blood with me. The power of that man's blood was mind-blogging.

I was sure that I'd grow infinitely stonger than ever before, be welcomed into the ranks of the Twelve Kizuki, continue to gorge myself on humans and become even more powerful! Or so I believed! Or so I believed.' Kyogai narrated.

"To be a Twelve Kizuki, you need to eat an enormous number of humans to be included in their ranks. What a nasty requirement." Sabito said.

"I wonder why he wanted that Marechi and by the way, what is Marechi?" Inosuke asked.

"Marechi is a rare type of blood that consists of 50 to 100 human blood on it." Urokodaki said.

"Wow! So that Kiyoshi kid is a Marechi huh?" Zenitsu asked.

"Sanemi here too is a Marechi. That's why he got these scars by him to lure more demons on him and to kill them as well." Iguro said.

"Brother Kiyoshi! Brother! Brother!" Teruko yelled on his older brother who's have a tsuzumi on him.

"Teruko! Wh-Who's he?" Kiyoshi asked.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado. I've come to defeat evil demons. Now then, show me your wounds. Good for you for hanging in there on your own." Tanjiro said.

Kiyoshi cried after hearing Tanjiro's statement fot surviving that long from Kyogai, the tsuzumi demon.

"Brother..." Teruko uttered.

Tanjiro raises an ointment from his kimono and showing it to the two kids.

"Now this ointment here is amazing! My master gave it to me! My master always wears a goblin mask." Tanjiro said.

"Yeah, why you always wear that mask, Mr. Urokodaki?" Nezuko asked.

"Because his face is..." Tanjiro said but was interrupted by Urokodaki.

"I shall tell you soon. But, not for now." Urokodaki replied.

"Really?" Kiyoshi asked.

"Yes, it's true. My master's ointment is so amazing, it works in a split second." Tanjiro said while spreading some ointment on Kiyoshi's wound.

"Okay, you're all set! Well? The pain's gone, isn't it?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes!" Kiyoshi replied.

"Do you think you can tell me what happened here?" Tanjiro asked.

"A monster dragged me away, a-and I nearly got devoured. But just then, another monster showed up out of nowhere, a-and they started fighting to the death over who was gonna get to eat me. A-And then, the one with the tsuzumi growing out of him... When the other monster defeated him, he dropped a tsuzumi! And when I picked it up and struck it, this room suddenly changed. And I somehow held on until now!" Kiyoshi replied.

"Thanks to those demons who were killed by Zenitsu and Inosuke, they managed to pull one tsuzumi from Kyogai and Kiyoshi used it as an escape pod away from them." Makomo said.

"A demon with tsuzumi growing our of him... So that was him? He mentioned marechi or something like that." Tanjiro said.

"That's right! He kept calling me "Marechi!" Kiyoshi said.

"Caaaaw! What is "marechi"? It refers to the owner of rare blood!" The Kasugai crow of Tanjiro said, surprising the little kids.

"Caww!! You little brats! I'm going to peck you now." The crow said.

"What the?! How did he arrived in there?" Kanao asked.

"By Tanjiro's magical kimono, I think." Muichiro said.

"Why magical?" Yuichiro asked.

"Because he can get everything what is needed on that kimono of his." Muichiro replied.

'What a nice joke there, you Mist Hashira.' Izuku thought.

"Cut it out. What do you mean by "rare blood"? Tanjiro asked.

"The blood of all living species can be categorized into types, idiot! And the ultimate marechi... The more scarce yhe blood, the more uncommon... For a demon! A single marechi human has the same nutritional value as eating fifty! One hundred humans! For demons, marechi is a feast! Marechi is their favorite food!" The crow stated.

"One Marechi kid is equal to fifty to one hundred human blood. Such a scary one!" Makomo exclaimed.

"Good thing, Shinazugawa is a demon slayer and a Hashira or else, he would be a feast for those demons." Uzui said.

"Like I will let them devour me!" Sanemi roared.

Kiyoshi and Teruko both shivered in fear after hearing the crow's statement about the marechi. Tanjiro sniffed a scent from outside as Kyogai now walks in the pathway.

"Marechi... Marechi..." Kyogai uttered.

"I'm leaving this room now. Keep calm. It's alm right. I'm just going to take down that demon. Listen to me, Teruko. Right now, your brother is terribly exhausted. So, you gotta look after him, okay?

As soon as I leave the room, strike that tsuzumi and move out. Just like Kiyoshi's been doing until now, whenever someone tries to open the dokr or you hear something, strike that tsuzumi right away and make a run for it. I promise to come get you. I'll follow your scent.

I'll call out your names when I open the door. You just have to hold out a little longer. You can do it, right?" Tanjiro asked on Kiyoshi and Teruko who both nodded.

"Good for you! You're so strong! I'm heading out." Tanjiro said.

Kyogai peeked on the room where Tanjiro is and Tanjiro charged outside of the room to let Kiyoshi and Teruko get away.

"Strike that tsuzumi!" Tanjiro ordered as Kiyoshi strikes the tsuzumi, they disappeared.

"Tanjiro, you can do it!" Kanao cheered.

"Thank you, Kanao." Tanjiro replied with blush on his face..

'He looks cute when he gets red. How handsome he is!' Kanao thought.

"Damn insects! So infuriating!" Kyogai said as he strikes his left tsuzumi twice and rotating the room to the left twice as well.

Tanjiro looked at Kyogai in an upside down manner as Kyogai strikes his tsuzumi in his stomach and unleashing a claw slash attack on Tanjiro but Tanjiro dodges it.

'The tsuzumi om his right shoulder flips the room right! The left one flips it left! Right leg, forward spin! Left leg, backward spin!

The tsuzumi on his belly launches that claw attack!' Tanjiro thought.

"Now he knew how he can defeat that demon, only his skills can tell the fate of that demon from him." Urokodaki said.

"Good thing Tanjiro seems to be fine while he's facing that tsuzumi demon or Kyogai his name, I think?" Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro jumped from above to slash Kyogai in the head but Kyogai strikes the middle tsuzumi and unleashing a claw attack on Tanjiro but Tanjiro dodges it in mid-air.

'So fast! The speed of the rotations and attacks is devastating!

Miss Tamayo did treat my wounds, but these injuries aren't fully healed yet!' A scene where Tanjiro is being healed by Tamayo and Nezuko, playing on the floormatt and Yushiro, having that angry face on him and wielding a knife on his hand on the scene.

"Yushiro! What are you up to that time?" Tamayo asked.

"N-Nothing! I was about to sharpen Tanjiro's sword... yeah that's it!" Yushiro defended.

'Really?' Zenitsu and Tanjiro thought.

"Tanjiro, you didn't tell me you're about to head to your next mission. Maybe I can dose you with a greater medicine that time." Tamayo said.

"It's fine, Miss Tamayo. I can still handle the pain that time." Tanjiro defended.

'Can I beat him? Can I? These injuries hurt so bad I can hardly stand it!

All this time, I've just been enduring it! When I pulled Zenitsu off that girl, when I shouted out, I was enduring the most terrible pain!

I was also able to withstand it because I'm the eldest son! But I couldn't have if I were the second son!

"Poor Tanjiro, he's using the reason of being the eldest to withstand the pain he is dealing with. What a mindset he has." Kie said.

"He really adapted the work of being the eldest in our family. I'm proud of him." Tanjuro said.

Whenever I dig in, the broken parts creak and I can't muster any strength.

That demon's attack is leaving scars that look like claw marks. It scares me so much that I can't move in closer!

"I wonder how strong that slash is." Genya asked.

"It's sharp like that scar in your head will decapitate your head as well!" Sanemi replied.

Since I'm not at full strength, if I charge forward to get within striking distance, a flash of pain makes me stumble! I'll get sliced into rings!

My injuries are making me imagine the most awful things! Mr. Urokodaki!' Tanjiro thought.

"Don't let them block your way of thinking, Tanjiro. They will just delay your next act of decision in battle. Just think positive always!" Rengoku said.

'Water can change into any form. Pour it into a container, and it's a square. Pour it into a bottle, and it's round.

Sometimes, it can even smash boulders and flow away as far as the eye can see.' Urokodaki said in a flashback.

'That's right! That's right! There are ten Water Breathing Forms! So, I can battle any kind of opponent! If you're hurt, then make a move that will compensate for it!

I can take any forms! And this flow will never be stopped!

Right now, it's not just my bones! My heart's also been broken!

'Eeeeh!! A broken Tanjiro's not gonna do any good!' A whining Zenitsu said in a memory.

'All right! If you could please quiet down!' Tanjiro yelled from the memory.

Everyone laughed on Zenitsu's interference on Tanjiro's thinking that time.

Look straight ahead! Rouse yourself! Give it all you've got, Tanjiro! Give it your all!' Tanjiro thought.

"You can do it!!" Nezuko and Makomo cheered.

"Defeat that demon and pay him for everything that he have done!" Sanemi added.

"Let's go Tanjiro!" Shinobu said.

"Don't let the pain stop you, stomp that pain in you and defeat that demon!" Gramps said.

"I've done a good job until now! I have what it takes! And not today... or any time in the future!

Even if I'm broken... I'll never give up no matter what!" Tanjiro yelled as the screen turned off.

"Whew! Another nice episode there huh?" Dio asked.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna take a pee and then, I'll be back." Izuku said as he flashed like Zenitsu earlier to the Restroom.

'He's fast!' Everyone thought.

To Be Continued...

Greetings everyone! Another chapter done and this is the longest chapter MAYBE that I have done on this book! I hope you really enjoyed this one and also, if there's anything missing on your expectations in this story, I hope you forgive me for that. Thank you and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
24.5K 496 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
64.8K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
249K 7K 29
Y/N is the Divine Pillar. She posseses the ability an angel has, from abilities, to kindness, to beauty! She hasn't shown herself to the rest of the...