10 Reasons Why I'm Not Good E...

De xcoolx3

"He gave me a list." "A list?" "Yea, ten reasons why I'm not good enough." Mais

The List
1.You're Not Pretty Enough
2.You're Not Skinny Enough
3.You're Not Outgoing Enough
4.You're Not Exciting Enough
5.You're Not Smart Enough
6.You're Not Talented Enough
7.You're Not Tall Enough, 8.You're Not Cool Enough
9.You're Not Experienced Enough
10.You're Not Good Enough
You're Too Good for Him
You're Cute When You're Tired
You're Lots of Fun
You're Wonderful
You're Worth It
You're my Partner in Crime
You're an Idiot
You're my Idiot
You're my Favorite
Date Night
Note
Vandalism? Vandalism.
Repercussions
Note
Johnny Boy

You Are Beautiful

2.5K 65 131
De xcoolx3

The second our lips connected, everything fell away from my mind. Stupid Johnny and his fucking list, my bitchy ass friends. The only thing that mattered in this moment was that we were together.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I didn't need to practice kissing at all.

Dominic took the lead as our bodies swayed to the music. The kiss was slow but full of emotion. His lips carefully moved against mine, numbing my mind.

We pulled apart and he rested his head against mine.

"Fuck. That was better than I could've ever imagined." He said.

I nodded.

"We should leave." He suggested and I agreed. I looked back over to Rylie and Rosalie one last time. Rosalie was watching me, she gave me a small smile and I knew that she might forgive me. Rylie won't, and thats fine.

We walked out into the freezing October air and Dominic gave me his jacket.

"Just like every other cliche story love." He said.

"Hey, that's fine I was cold."

I followed behind him not really sure what we were doing, the walk would be a little to long.

"Do you want me to call my parents?" I asked.

"No." He laughed. "I drove."

I raised my eyebrow.

"I didn't know you had a license."

He laughed even louder this time.

"I don't."

My eyes widened.

"Are you trying to get put in jail?" I whisper shouted.

"It's not like I'm driving around like a psycho."

We approached a dark, expensive looking car.

"Did you fucking steal this?" I teased.

"Rude. This is my parents car."

"Do they know you have it?"

"You don't trust me do you?" He laughed as he unlocked the doors.

I shook my head, I knew better.

"Smart girl." He laughed as he put the key in the ignition. "They're out with friends and I thought I'd take this opportunity to come get you away from Johnny. I knew you weren't going to stay away from him."

I looked down at my hands in shame as I felt the car start to move.

"Hey. Look at me." Dominic said as he reached over and lifted my chin up, staring me in the eyes. "I'm not trying to be mean, I just want you to be with someone who actually sees every beautiful aspect of you."

While what he was saying was nice I couldn't help but change the subject.

"Look at the road dumbass." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully and looked back at the road. I felt a little safer, that is until I felt the car speed up.

I grabbed onto the little handle in the door as we flew up a hill. I glanced over at the crazy motherfucker and he was grinning.

"You're gonna get us in trouble!" I shouted.

"Oh please, its only ninety love." He said nonchalantly, as if we weren't in a 35 mph zone.

A little part of me was actually really liking it but my common sense was screaming.

Dominic took a sharp right, throwing me against the door.

"You're supposed to slow down!" I shouted.

"I did." He laughed.

Finally, he let the car slow back down to the speed limit.

"That was fun don't you say?"

I furrowed my brows.

"If you like living in constant fear then yea, sure."

"This is a different kind of fear, a fun one."

~

When we were finally settled back in Dominic's house, we made it back without going to jail, we set up the living room for a movie.

I watched as he threw the jacket to his suit on the rocking chair in the corner.

He was still in his button up and tie. I was still stuck in my dress.

"Would you like me to make some popcorn love?"

I nodded.

"Alright, you can pick out the movie."

He headed away into the kitchen and I searched Netflix for something decent.

I didn't know what he would want to watch, I didn't want to put on something he'd hate.

Eventually he returned with a bowl of popcorn.

"Sorry it took so long, I had to burn it a few times before I could figure it out.

"You're fine, I'm still looking for a movie."

He pulled the remote from my hand and scrolled down until he came to the documentaries. I watched as he carefully searched through them all, skipping ones that would be totally cool. He finally landed on one and I swear it was the most boring one he could find.

The History of Dressmaking.

I kept my mouth shut and decided to give it a try.

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling my body right up against his.

"Cuddle." He demanded.

I did as he said, leaning my head on his shoulder and my arm across him.

It didn't take long for me to get bored so I started playing around with his tie.

"Hey, you're not watching the movie." He said in a quiet voice.

I looked up, meeting his green eyes. He had a mischievous look in them.

"Its a little boring." I admitted.

He shrugged in response.

"Guess we'll have to do something else."

I raised an eyebrow and was about to ask him what when I felt his lips lightly touch mine.

I almost jumped back, startled for from the sudden action. I didn't hesitate to join in.

I suddenly realized why he had picked such a boring show, so I would get bored and then we could Netflix and chill.

I was putty in this fuckers hands.

I ran my fingers through his hair, which was neater than usual, but still a little messy. I pulled at it slightly and I felt him smile against my lips as he adjusted his body.

A few moments later he pulled away.

"Let's get you out of this yea?" He said as he pulled at my dress.

I gave him a horrified look as I felt my face turn red. Wasn't it a little soon?

He raised an eyebrow but something connected in his brain.

"No! No no no no no no no no! I meant change out of this damn dress, not fuck!" He said quickly.

I sighed in relief, thankful that he didn't mean doing the nasty.

"You are staying the night though." He said as he climbed off of me.

"That's not going to work, my parents would have my ass if I stayed with a boy." I stated knowing that if my father so much as suspected I was alone with a boy, he would drag me back home and ground me.

"Tell them you're with your friends."

I laughed.

"Friends. I don't think I have any anymore."

He pulled me up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You have me. Come on, let's find you something to wear. Message your parents." He instructed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs.

He dug through his dresser and found a striped hoodie that he threw at me. Then he grabbed some sweat pants. In the meantime I sent my mom a message.

Sakaya: The girls want to have a sleep over, is that okay? We'll be staying at Rosalies.

Dominic left the room while I changed. Getting out of the dress was a little challenging but I managed. I threw the clothes on and looked in his mirror. His hoodie was a little big and the sweat pants fit perfectly. I was warm, and the hoodie smelt good too.

My phone dinged on his bed and I ran over to check it.

Mom: Sure, as long as her parents are okay with it. Are you having fun? Are you back at her house yet?

Sakaya: Yea we had fun. We're back now, doing a movie marathon.

I heard the door creek open and in walked Dominic. His tie was gone and all his buttons were undone, exposing his skin. I quickly looked away as I felt heat rise to my cheeks again.

"You look comfy." He said as he pulled out a shirt and threw the dress shirt on the floor. "I'll try to be just as comfy. I'm getting tired what about you?" He asked as he pulled the shirt on.

I leaned back on the bed staring at his ceiling.

"Yea."

I heard him change pants and it wasn't much longer before he turned the lights off and he slid into bed.

It was quiet a second.

"So what will your parents think when they see that I stayed the night?"

"They won't be home till tomorrow evening."

"Really, where do their friends live?"

"Two towns over. Their other friends picked them up on the way. They're at some big party or something."

I yawned as I pulled the blankets closer to me.

I felt Dominic roll onto his side to face me.

"Thank you for being my friend this week." He said suddenly.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, shouldn't it be the other way around?

"No dude, thank you, what an annoying time to be my friend. All because of that dumb list."

"Of all weeks to be your friend, I'm glad it was this one.

"Why?"

The room was filled with a silence for a few as we lay there.

"Maybe I didn't do a good job but, I'm glad that I was here for you. So that dumbass couldn't bring you down too much."

I smiled.

"You were the best part of my week." I said quietly.

I felt the bed shift and arms wrap around me tightly.

"You were the best part of mine too."

As I started to dirty off I felt a light warm feeling on my cheek.

"You are beautiful." His voice was a whisper as he pulled me into his chest.

It didn't take us much longer to fall asleep in each other's arms.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.4K 1.8K 19
"Nigel knows everything." "Oh really? Well then, does he know that I really want you so bad?"
146K 5K 31
"𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧." - 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. EDITING. ...
94.9K 2.8K 17
"all I do is ruin things, it's all I'm good at.. I don't want to add you to that list." I looked down, but he spoke up again. "It would be an honou...
148K 4.7K 26
Just oneshots that happens to linger in my mind from time to time. => Mostly rated 🔞, you've been warned ~~Hey loves! If you are reading this story...