Billionaire Daddy

By G3eklyChic

Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 13

16.9K 427 7
By G3eklyChic

When we are inside my room, I turn towards Xander and he wraps his arms around my waist while my hands move on to his chest. Without thinking I let my hands unbutton his dress shirt. I take it off of him and leave it on the floor. He moves closer and continues to kiss me deeply until we are out of breath. He keeps kissing my neck and shoulder leaving a small trail of goosebumps from his touch. His hands linger around my top which I take off and for a moment my white lace bra gets his attention. He slowly kisses down my neck and in between my breasts. As he is slowly sucking and kissing the skin of my breast I let out a moan. I want more and I can tell he also wants the same. Soon he unclasps my bra and he slowly stops to look up at me.

"Lay on the bed and I want you to spread your legs for me." He whispers to me. I love it when he is in control. I lay down with a pillow on my neck while my legs are spread. He moves on top of me and works his kisses down to my stomach and hips. A moment later he reaches for the button of my pants and he takes them off of me. Underneath I'm wearing the matching panties and he slips them off for me. He gently teases me while kissing my inner thighs but I beg for him to stop teasing me. Xander is then between my legs, using his tongue to caress my bud. Not even seconds later he has me moaning for his name. He uses that moment to push one finger in and out of me as he continues to kiss me. He increases his speed and the pressure within me begins to build. A second later I feel my back arch and legs push up from what feels like a drunken state of relief. I slowly wrap my legs around Xander's torso because I know I want more. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks and I nod. "Then tell me." He commands seductively.

"I want you, Xander," I unwrap myself and unbutton his jeans. Once those are off I then take off his black boxers that clearly show a growing bulge. When there are no more barriers of clothing left Xander instructs me to lay on the bed like before. He gently inserts himself in me. At first, the pace is steady but builds back the same pressure that was there moments ago. I hear him moan and from that sound, I enjoy seeing him let loose. This side of him that only I have ever seen once is an experience I'll relish. The pace begins to speed up with the help of my hips moving alongside Xander's. The movement of our bodies and our synchronized breathing is enough to set me off. When we reach our high, I feel Xander moves next to me on the bed and wraps his arms around me.

"That was better than being drunk the first time." He says while catching his breath. I laugh at his response as I turn towards him and rest my head next to him. Xander looks down at me and says, "Not the type of day you would have expected?"

"No definitely not," I never thought coming back to my apartment with Xander could lead to this.

"I'm glad I stayed." He says with a devilish smile. 

"Me too, I'm really glad you came with me on my visit even though it wasn't worth either of our times." I regret going but I don't regret spending it with Xander.

"I'm glad I did. Since your afternoon was ruined would you want to join me for dinner at my place?" He asks looking at me for my response.

"Yeah, I'd love too." 

"Great! Let me just get dressed first." He says getting up from my bed. I look up and that's when I truly appreciate his well-sculpted body. I know I'm staring at his body for a little longer than expected because Xander suddenly notices when he turns around facing towards me to grab his shirt off of the floor below where I lay.

"Are you going to get dressed? Or are you going to keep staring?" Xander says with a wide grin on his face. I roll my eyes in a slight embarrassment. I get off the bed slowly and start grabbing my articles of clothing off the floor as I get dressed. When I'm done getting dressed I notice Xander looking at me.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I ask unsure what to look for.

"No...it's...um nothing." He says, but my eyes narrow at him while I'm silently wanting him to tell me what he was going to say, "Seeing you get dressed makes me want to take you on the bed again." He confesses. I'm surprised at his comment knowing that I have somehow affected Xander just by my looks. This has never happened in my previous relationships where someone I've been with would feel affected by me. 

"Is it something I-" Before he could finish I shake my head.

"No, I'm just surprised," I confess.

"Surprised? What do you mean?" He asks.

"Surprised that I make you of all people uncomfortable with just the way I look."

Xander places his hands under my chin and looks at me, "You don't even know what you do to me." I'm once again at a loss of words for Xander and all I do is blush at his confession. Truthfully, Xander is the one that takes makes me feel good but I'm happy that he thinks the same about me.

"Are you ready? I'll call for my chauffeur so you don't have to drive." He suggests breaking my thoughts.

"That's fine," I say and Xander opens my closed bedroom door. I don't remember ever closing it. After getting our shoes on and coats we head downstairs. While on our way downstairs, Xander is on his phone letting his driver know my address. As we reach the lobby of my building Xander tells me that the car should be on its way. We end up only having to wait for a couple of minutes until the black range rover is in front of my building. Xander opens my door as I take a seat. The car ride to Xander's building doesn't take longer than expected considering Saturday traffic in the city is the worst. 

Inside Xander's penthouse is still the same as when I last visited that one night. It feels like that night happened months ago instead of weeks ago. 

"I'll ask my chef to cook us something." He says and I nod in agreement. Wait! Does he have a personal chef? No, of course, he does. Xander enters a small door that leads towards the unknown. Most of the penthouse I have yet to explore since I've only ever been inside Xander's penthouse only once. I decide to sit down at the couch where I sat before and wait till Xander heads back from wherever he went. A moment later Xander emerges from the room and looks around to see that I'm sitting on the couch in his living room.

"Sorry, it took me long to look for my chef." He apologizes. 

"No worries! I don't mind waiting." I say.

"Would you like me to show you around my place while we wait? I was told it could take an hour or two." Xander asks.

"Yes, I'd love to have a tour of your place. I've only ever been to your room." I remind him.

"I promise you I'll show you every room." Xander holds out his hand to lead me toward the hallway. His penthouse's main level holds a kitchen and dining area, as well as his staff rooms. The hallway near the stairway is a home gym and a personal study. Upstairs are two guest rooms, one walk-in closet, and lastly Xander's room. Each room is decorated in neutral colors, simple decors such as rugs, paintings, and some fake plants also there is a personal bathroom in each room respectively. When the tour is over I'm amazed over all of the open space Xander has for himself. It makes me question if he had anyone else stay over. 

"So you really live alone?" I ask wanting to know my suspicions.

"You mean if Olivia has stayed here?" I love and hate how he knows me by now.

"Yes," I answer truthfully.

"Like I said she and I live separately its better that way. She doesn't really visit here." 

"Oh" Is all I say. I really hate myself for asking. Of course, she doesn't live here. 

"Hey, you don't have to worry about her," Xander reassures. His response comforts a little doubt I had just a moment ago. "Come on I think our food is ready." He says looking at the clock in the hallway behind me. 

When we reach the main level, I smell what seems to be an aroma of pasta and sauce. When I get to the dining area I see that Xander's chef has made us lasagna with garlic bread and a side salad. My stomach grumbles at the display of food and Xander, being the gentleman he is, pulls out my seat for me. I'm surprised by his gesture for a second before I sit down. When we are seated we begin eating our food and continue on a mindless conversation of work gossip to pass the time. When we've finished our dinner I thank Xander again for the invitation.

"I know today wasn't what you expected but do you want to see each other tomorrow?" He asks.

"Sure, I'd love too," I respond. I don't have much going on and the thought of hanging out with Xander all day brings excitement. 

"Just wear comfortable shoes we'll be doing some walking," Xander suggests. 

When I leave Xander and his penthouse, he made sure I had a ride to take me back to my place. He allowed his chauffeur to drop me off which I thank his driver and Xander for the ride. When I get back to the apartment I see that it's almost 10 o'clock and I decided to turn in for the night because I had a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 525K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
94.2K 3.9K 53
What happened? A party happened... Little did Natalia know was that her life was just about to change in a matter of 24 hours... Hatred, sadness, and...
25.6K 1.4K 22
Break-ups hurt on varying degrees, bottom line is, it HURTS. Everyone thinks Liam Zein is the perfect heir to the Maximillian throne - he is very muc...
9.2K 424 42
Maria is in a new city and trying to survive.... she has no time for romance... or does she? Ryan is a billionaire that's running away from responsib...