The Badass Alpha Female

By ObeyShae17

Its about a girl name chrystal but you can call me chrissy. Im a soon to be alpha female. Im 17 and I have re... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
apology
chapter 4
happy thanksgiving
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

12.5K 375 10
By ObeyShae17

I finally got of bed to get ready for school. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was in their for like 20 minutes. I got out and put my fluffy green towel on and went in to my walk-in closet to find something to wear. So i just kept it simple , i grab my leather jacket and my black v-neck shirt that shows cleavege and also my white rip skinny jeans with my black stud combat boots. I put them on my bed while i went to drawer to get me a black lace bra and black lace panties. I look at the clock and seen that i had 10minutes, i quickly got dress. Once i was dress i went to the bathroom to put a little make up on and i was finally done i grab my Iphone6. I went downstairs.

I yelled , im gone

She said "bye honey"  to me

I ran to garage to my car. I went to my car its a red 2014 ferrari 458 spider. I love it so much. I went in the car , turn on the engine and back out  of the garage. I drove to high school. Its only a 5 minute drive,when i got to school. Everybody turn around and gasp.

I thought "its time for me to make everbody's day hell haha"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.6K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...