Love Story

By blairs_family

You and Ryan have been going to the same school since year 1 but he has only just noticed you. Will you fall... More

Love stort part 1
love story part 2
Love Story Part 3
Love Story Part 4
Love Story Part 5
Love Story Part 6
Love Story Part 7
Love Story Part 8
Love Story Part 10
Love Story Part 11
Love Story The End

Love Story Part 9

61 1 0
By blairs_family

Y/n part

I was so happy to hear that I could stay and Ryan looked happy too. Idk where I will sleep but that's nothing to worry about. "should we get in pjs now" Ryan asked with a adorable smile I couldn't say no to. "Ryan I kinda have no pjs." Ryan goes into one of his draws and grabs me a red hot chill peppers top and some joggers. I say thanks and Ryan walks of down stairs. "I'm putting pizza on." he shouts up to me. I get the clothes and get changed. I pull the clothes on and take my hair down. I then walk down stairs to the kitchen. "wow. You look amazing." Ryan says to me. "thanks" I say.

X

X

X

Ryan's part

I'm so exited for y/n to stay over. I feel like we should get in our pjs even tho it's 4pm. "should we get in our pjs now." I ask y/n. "Ryan I kinda don't have my pjs." she asks back. I go to my draws grab my rhcp tee and joggers and give them to y/n. She says thanks. So I start to go down stairs. I shout up to her saying I'm making pizza. Im in the kitchen waiting for the pizza and then y/n walked in. She looked stunning. They suit her even tho there really old clothes. "wow you look amazing." I say to y/n. She says thanks back....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC