love story part 2

Ryan's part

I looked on my instagram notifications and saw that this beautiful girl liked. I quickly looked on her profile and I notice that in her bio it had all the schools she went to they where all the same as mine :/ I looked at the pictures and I don't think I have ever seen her before. I feel really bad as she has been to the same school as me and I havnt even notice. Then suddenly my mate jumps on me and I liked one of her pictures from 30weeks ago. "s***. You made me liked a picture from 30weeks ago on someone's account." I shouted to my mate Ben behind me. Ben just laughed. I quickly tried to get rid of the like but it wouldn't let me so I just turned my phone off and hoped for the best. I was thinking on the way to meet the others what if she sees me at school and asked why I did it. Omg what am I gonna do. I won't be able to talk she's beautiful I will say the wrong thing. I hope she dosent see me and asks.

X

X

X

Y/n part

Im at the gate where I meet my friends but there all late. I stand there on my own looking around. I look like a weirdo so I go on my phone and my instagram notifications

goes off. I looked at it said overload like a picture so I look what one and it was a messing around one from 30 weeks ago. I look at my phone for a minute amazed. And then I think why would they do that. I think it's Ryan as the other boys would still be in bed. So I think to my self and I say that I'm gonna ask why. Then I see him with his mate's our eyes meet. Since year 1 we have never looked at each other. His head suddenly looks down as I hear my friends come from the other direction. I quickly walk other to them so Ryan and his mate's don't catch up. I tell them what happened with the like as we are walking there amazed to. All of a sudden my name gets shout out from behind. I look and it's only Ryan and his mate's behind me.....