Love Story The End

Y/n part

We eat and laughed and talked. Transforms have now finished and it was my turn to choose a movie. I look in the stake of movies and find frozen I put it on. "oh God." Ryan says shaking his head. I giggle and he smiles. The movie got to let it go and in the corner of my ear I hear Ryan singing along. I look at him and he kept singing for a minute until he saw me and his fave turned red. "aww hun it's fine." I say back. We sit cuddling and then the movie finished and I was really tied. "Ryan can I go to sleep now please." Ryan nods and kisses me and I kiss him back. I know from now and for ever I will love him with all my heart. He's the one.

X

X

X

Ryan's part

We eat and laughed and talked. Transformers has finished so it's time for y/n to pick a movie. I point to the stack of movies and then she comes over with frozen. Ngl I like that movie but I pretended I don't. "oh God no." I say shaking my head. She giggles so it puts a smile on my face. The movie was on. It got to let it go and I started to sing it forgetting that y/n was here. After like a minute I notice her looking at me. I turn bright red. "aww hun it's fine." y/n says to me. We sit and cuddle for the rest of the film until it was finish. Y/n says she was tied so I give her a kiss on her lips and she gives me one back. I say night and then we cuddle on the sofa and go to sleep. I know from now and for ever I will love her with all my heart. She's the one.