Love stort part 1

Y/n= your name

X

Y/n part:

It was early morning 7am to be right, I got up and checked my phone. I went straight on my personal instagram and overload came up on my news feed. Ryan posted a selfie on the account. I never like any of there pictures as we go to the same school and I'm not popular. Ryan is always in the popular group you always hear rumors about how many gf they have and everythink. "y/n get up your friends are gonna be hear. You have to walk." mum yelled at me. So I quickly log off of instagram but my finger slipped it liked a picture but idk what of but to late to look. I run and jump in the shower then run out and got dressed. Chucked my hair up and left out of the back door with toast in my hand.

X

X

X

Ryan's part

It was early morning, 7am to be right, time for me to get up for school. I log in to my overload account and quickly take a selfie with the caption, "school today. Cba- Ryan" it uploads and suddenly my phone goes funny the likes and comments start to come in. There is loads omg first comment. "Ryan come on. I need to tell you about something." my mum yells up the stairs. I get in my shower and turn my phone of and get dressed and then run down stairs. "ok so Ryan me and your dad won't be home as we are going out with ollies parents then staying at a hotel. So there is food in the fridge and there is also pizza have a mate around if you want idm." I nod and then my mum gives me a kiss on my forehead and says don't be late. So I run upstairs I grab my phone turn it on and then I leave the house with toast in my hand.