Love Story Part 5

Y/n part

The school day was taking forever. I wanted it to hurry. Wait what if I sag the wrong thing at Ryan's house. No I can't let's call it off. But no if I call it off I have ruined my chance. Ok what I will do is I will meet him and hope for the best. There's only 1/2 a period left now and it's 1/2 in to maths when Ryan comes in and says, "can y/n come with me please." I look at him weirdly he smiles back. Ryan is head boy so the teacher lets me go with out asking. I walk over to him thinking he's gonna take me somewhere cause a teacher needs me but no he dosent. He pulls me away from the door and makes sure there is no one around. "Ryan what ar" he stops me from asking and he says, "have you asked your parents about tonight?" I nod. "will they let you stay around?" I shrugged as I didn't know. "umm. Ok if you go to mine we will sort it out then ok?" I nod and turn to walk in to the class room but he gets me and pulls me back and kisses me on the cheek. "sorry. I umm just had to." the words come out of his soft lips. I smile and walk back in with a massive smile. After that the lesson went quick. The final bell went and I got all my stuff and went to meet Ryan. I saw Ryan in the class still but he told me not to wait so I didn't I walked straight over to the meeting place to find....