Unprofessional | K.Th√

By Bangtan_sGirl

"This is not a cliché love story remember it Kim Taehyung. I am not a girl who belongs to a poor family and... More

Unprofessional
Prologue: The brightest day
Consequences [1]
Breakfast [2]
Car Ride [3]
Bro & BFF [4]
Shining [5]
Invitation [6]
Uncontrolled emotions[7]
Frustrated[9]
Italian [10]
Invited [11]
Dance and champagne [12]
Jealous [13]
Unbuttoned [14]
Working hours [15]
Inevitable offers [16]
Checklist [17]
Flight [18]
Room [19]
Blanket [20]
Itinerary pt.1 [21]
Itinerary pt.2 [22]
Itinerary pt.3 [23]
Itinerary pt.4 [24]
Prince charming [25]
Good Night [26]
Consent [27]
Touch [28]
Hang out [29]
Tease [30]
Tears [31]
Apology [32]
Unconscious [33]
Shadow [34]
Like a woman [35]
Gun shot [36]
Confessed [37]
Eyes [38]
Guilty [39]
Lilac [40]
Home [41]
Lamington[42]
Ring [43]
Epilogue: Unprofessional
An Announcement

Sketches[8]

15.5K 778 296
By Bangtan_sGirl

This chapter is dedicated to : RiseOfARMY

Thanks for supporting me.. I purple u gurll

She writes damn good fics.. check out her acc too..

___________________________________________________________

By ѕαкυяα

"Stop doing this to me. Don't act like an unprofessional."

With this words he pulled out from the kiss and went out of the trial room leaving me in a complete mess, standing in the trial room like a mannequin.

I was shocked. Just a simple touch of him wass enough to make me nervous, let alone a kiss. 

It took me almost a minute to move my body and regain my consciousness.

I looked towards the curtains to see any signs of anyone and quickly changed back into my original dress. 

I left the trial room and straight went towards the cash counter. I would be lying if I say I was not looking for a certain silver head but he was not in sight. 

Where did he go?

Not like I was too eager to see him though. 

I gave my outfit to the cashier and payed for it through his platinum card because why wouldn't I?

"Glad to know you bought what I chose." his words made me jump in surprise. I felt myself getting nervous again. 

I looked at him with a faint blush still present on my cheeks.

"Ye-yes" was all I could manage to say. I really was at loss of words.

"Ok then lets go home" he said with no sign of nervousness. How could he just kiss me and then act like nothing happened!

.

.

.

The car ride was silent almost. 

I avoided his eyes as much as I could. Looked away whenever we made an eye contact by mistake. I didn't think I could survive like this.

It had been almost two weeks we were married. I actually thought that the way he was treating me, my hatred towards him would only grow but I was proved wrong, I couldn't deny.

I wouldn't admit it to anyone any way but you can't lie to yourself.

I knew what I was forbidden to do it. I knew I would regret every bit of it but I couldn't help but feel it. You can bound everything but not your feelings. 

The heart wants what it wants; even if its evil, sin.

"We are here, or are you planning to sit here all night." his cold voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Back to being the cold self.

Forget I was thinking of him. He wasn't worth my time.

I got out of the car and went towards the door, leaving him.

.

.

.

I took a refreshing shower and was about to get down to get dinner when I remembered  something. I had to give an important file to Taehyung about our next meeting.

I went to his room and knocked. After few minutes of waiting I pushed the door lightly only to see it creak open. I looked though that small space, only to find the room empty. I heard the shower running.

I could not control the temptation to explore his room which I had never been into.

I tip toed into the room decorated with aesthetic things. His room gave me the artistic vibe. It was simple yet beutiful.

But what caught my eye the most were some papers scattered on the bed.

I went to towards the bed and looked at those papers closely.

Sketches, they were very beautiful pencil sketches.

I took one in my hand and saw a sketch of a bear with 'winter bear' written at the bottom corner. There was a sign too. 

Kim Taehyung, 2008. Nine years ago when he was around the age of 16.

Tae drew this. I was pretty surprised to see it. Never knew he could sketch. Well it had only been two weeks though and not like we were in such relationship to share each other's likings.

But I had to admit it was beyond amazing. I took another picture and it was of a lady around 45 and a gentleman around the age of 48. 

Was that his mom and dad? But I had never heard about them from him, strange.

I took another picture and it was of a very beautiful old woman. 'Grandma' was written under it.

"Who gave you permission to touch my belongings?" a very enraged furious voice spoke behind me, startling me.

I turned around to see Taehyung with a towel in his hands and for the first time I saw anger in his eyes. They were burning in anger.

He snatched the paper from my hand like I took his most precious thing.

"Answer me. Who gave you permission to sneak inside my room? Who gave you the audacity to touch my things? Answer me damnit!" He raised his voice cornering me. 

My back hit his desk. He kept backing me causing pain in my back due to the sharp age of the desk.

"It was just a painting. You are overreacting-" he cut me off.

"You don't have to know what is what to me." he cornered me more.

"Of course I have the right. I am your wife." my voice was low.

"Wife?" he scoffed. 

"Who do you think you are? Tell me. You are nothing to me. Nothing. You are here because of a contract don't forget it. You-" I cut him off harshly. 

"Yes yes yes, yes I know I am here due to a contract. I don't mean anything to you, never meant. All of these is fake, just a set up for others to see." I raised my voice too.

"But why me? Tell me why me? Why do I have to be the one suffering? What did I ever did to you?" I pointed my fingers at him angrily, emphasizing the you. 

"If I don't mean anything then tell me why did you bought me a pendant? A dress? Was it just for others to see? 

And why did you kiss me in the first place? Was it for others too?" I let all my anger out.

A tear slipped from my eyes and I ran out of his room. 

I went to my room, locking it from the inside and sliding to the floor.

I covered my mouth to control my sobs but they were of no use.

Just when I thought things were going right it crumbled once again. Actually there was no bonding, no connection between.

 A little blow and the house of cards are easy to fall apart.

I was not a person to be emotionally weak, but he was making me one.

I wish mom you were here. I wish I could just put my head on your lap and sleep.

Then I saw a purple necklace on my desk.

Just tell me those things didn't mean anything to you. 

I just went towards my bed ignoring my clothes wanting nothing but to fall in a slumber. 

I covered myself in my comforter. 

"Mam dinner is ready." a maid's voice was heard.

I had already lost my appetite, and I won't be able to eat with the same table as his.

"I am not gonna eat today." 

"Mam are you ok? Do you have fever?" she asked again.

"No I am completely fine. Just not hungry." I said.

"Should I bring milk? I can make-" 

"Just go, I don't want anything." I replied weakly.

.

.

.

I woke up by the light coming from the window.

I got up and stretched my limbs. Suddenly I heard a grumble coming from my stomach. I was so hungry man, I had not had my dinner last night.

Thinking about last night a series of incidents came in my mind. But a certain memory made me startle a bit, which seemed more of a dream rather than reality.

I opened my eyes only to see darkness. My room was completely dark and I was lying on my bed. I remembered not changing in my night dress and just plopping on my bed with tear stained cheeks.

By looking outside the window I presumed it to be midnight. Suddenly I heard a mumble from the other side of the bed.

"I am sorry Yoona." the voice said startling me. I knew the voice.

But why was he in my room, in the middle of the night? 

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Its just that those paintings are really precious to me." I heard his voice again and for the first time I felt emotions in his voice.

He truly was feeling sorry for hurting me, which was rare.

But why? Why all of a sudden being all emotional. My back was facing him so I could not see his face.

I was gonna turn around to say something but a hand wrapped around my waist halted me from doing so.

His hand.

It was cold but warm. I couldn't explain how did it feel because I myself didn't know what to feel. I would rather say it was complicated.

But whatever I felt, I didn't want to let it go. Wherever his actions were indicating towards, I wanted to be lead to that path. Though I knew it was transient, temporary and I would regret it at the end.

But again the heart wants what it wants.

It still felt like a dream although his hand was present there. He was lying here beside me, on the same bed as I was.

Indeed a dream.

But I could not care less. Being tired of crying for hours I closed my eyes to let myself fall in the dreamland, if I was not already dreaming.

A very warm body pulled me closer. I felt warm and drifted off to sleep.

"It was a dream. Yes it was" i mumbled to confirm myself.

I looked towards the other side of the bed, where he was lying. In my dream.

Dream.

But then I saw a very familiar watch, with brown belt and a golden dial.

Which belonged to him.

I took the watch from my bedside table.

So he really was here.

I quickly got up from the bed to freshen up.

No I didn't want to think any further than this, I had work matters to handle too.

I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

After taking a warm shower I changed into my office clothes and got ready to go downstairs. I felt like having my breakfast outside.

I got down stairs expecting to see a perfect man wearing an expensive suit with a coffee mug in his hand.

And yes I was correct once again. Mr. Jerk was sitting there though He didn't notice me.

I went towards him and put his watch on the coffee table. He looked towards the table then looked up. He was a bit surprised by my sudden action. Maybe he was expecting me to ignore him or maybe he was surprised to see his wrist watch.

"You left it in my room last night." I said looking at his eyes and turned around to leave.

What! You expected me to be captivated in his eyes; kept looking at him; be a heroine like of those romantic stories?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I had enough of him. 

"About yesterday I-" I cut him off not turning around.

"Well if you expect me to ask for an apology for what I did, then no I am not gonna ask for one." I turned around looking straight in his eyes. 

"Bold of you to assume that I am gonna listen to your bullshit Kim. I have had enough of you. Stop acting like you own the world. Don't expect everyone to be under your feet; at least not me. I don't depend on you; not for money neither for shelter, keep that in mind.

I am not a protagonist neither is this a Romeo Juliet. So stop acting like you are pitying me, stop with the disdain.

Don't pretend to care for me when in reality you don't. Don't touch me and don't kiss me. Act like a stranger because that is what defines us; curve it inside of your head Kim Taehyung.

And about the contract we both signed it on our own, not like you did it out of pity. So we both have equal rights. Stop thinking yourself the superior because you are not one."

With that I turned around to make my way towards the front door.

"Don't act like an unprofessional." and I left.

A/N: So this is a filler chapter. My exams are coming so I wont be able to update anytime soon. so please bear with me. My sincere apologies to those who are eagerly waiting. I promise I will update as soon as my exams will be over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 15.2K 49
COMPLETED - ✔️ [SPECIAL CHAPTER AT THE END!] ***** "At least I don't have a boyfriend. But even if I did, what does it have to do with you? The marri...
43.2K 1.9K 46
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
242K 18.8K 44
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
364K 15.5K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...