Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

Confronted || Part Three

1.9K 188 24
By mysweetdraco

Draco is listening to your song mindfully while you keep singing:

«...It feels like it's gonna be okay

It feels right, it just feels that way

It feels like it'll be a better day

'Cause I believe that in the end

Good things are coming my way»

—Hi.

—Hi... I missed you, old friend.

—I missed you too... I see you found the guitar. I saw you chasing the frog, it was funny —he giggles.

—Oh my gosh, Draco, how embarrassing! —You blush and cover your face with your hands.

—Do you like it?

—Are you kidding me? I love it! I'm gonna prepare you a delicious tea and bake you biscuits. Would you like that?

—Do you mean now?

—Yes! I wanna thank you in a very special way.

—That sounds delicious! Yes, I'd love to! —He smiles, jumps to the table and sits next to you—. Is that true? Your song?

—Oh, that —you look down.

—Wanna tell me?

—I left him... I caught Harry kissing Cho, and I left him —a single tear starts rolling down your cheek.

—He did what?! —He yells in anger.

—What did I do to deserve this, Draco? Am I so horrible? —You break down into tears.

—Please don't cry —he hugs you—. Look at me —he lifts your chin up to him gently with his thumb and index—. You're not horrible. Potter doesn't deserve you. He never did. You deserve someone who cares about you and treats you like the queen you are...

Suddenly, Draco gets interrupted by a furious Harry who comes from the distance:

—GET AWAY FROM HER, MALFOY! SHE'S MINE!

—Yours? Don't make me laugh, Potter. She has been avoiding you for a week, and has a good reason to do it.

—Not your business, Malfoy. GET AWAY FROM HER!

—NO! YOU GET AWAY FROM MY QUEEN! —He takes out his wand and points at Harry.

—Draco —you whisper and tears start rolling down your cheeks, you didn't know he felt that way.

—We don't have to do this, Malfoy —Harry takes out his wand and points at Draco.

—Boys, please stop! —You run and stand between them.

—(Y/N), come with me, we need to talk —Harry says.

—Get away from me, Harry —you say with tears in your eyes.

—(Y/N), please don't do this —Harry tries to approach you.

—SHE SAID GET AWAY, POTTER! EVERTE STATUM! —Draco shouts and throws Harry away.

You cover your mouth with your hands. You never imagined that Draco was that protective, ever. You look at Harry on the ground, then look at Draco and walk towards him. You wrap your arms around his waist. You're crying so hard right now that you can barely breathe. Draco comforts you in his loving arms and kisses your forehead. Harry looks at you both, he knows that he lost. He stands up and leaves without saying a word.

Draco sits you on a bench and sits next to you. He cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away carefully with his thumbs.

—Please don't cry, (Y/N). It's over —he says staring straight to your eyes. You nod.

—Draco, you're so sweet.

—You're so sweet and tender, (Y/N). I'm so sorry for becoming distant.

—I guess I deserved it.

—No, what are you talking about? You deserve to be loved. You deserve someone who gives you the sun, the moon and the stars —he kisses your hand and kneels down—. Would you let me be that someone?

You smile and tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. You kneel down as well and caress his beautiful face. You hug him with all of your strenghts and his delicious scent of apple and mint drives you wild.

—Was that a yes, kitty? —He asks you sweetly.

—Yes, baby! Yes! —You reply excited.

Draco cups your face gently with his hands again and wipes your tears away by kissing them. You close your eyes and feel his lips closer and closer to yours with every kiss. Your heart starts beating so fast again. Draco presses his lips against yours and drops the sweetest of kisses on your lips. You both stand up and he sits on the bench again. You sit on his lap and wrap your hands around his neck. It's your way to tell him that you're his. He got the message perfectly. He smiles and snakes his arms around your waist.

—I love you, babygirl, I always did.

—I love you too, sweetie. I've been in love with you since First Year.

—So am I, kitty... I really wanted you to be my Yule Ball date last year. But not as friends. I wanted it to be a real date, but I was afraid that you don't love me back. So I invited Pansy Parkinson just to know if you became jealous. So I would have known that you had feelings for me.

—What? Baby, you broke my heart —tears start filling your eyes.

—And I'm so sorry about that, sweetheart. The last thing I want is to hurt you —tears start rolling down his cheeks—. I guess I made it too complicated, right?

—Yes, you did.

—And the jealous one was me, when I saw who your Yule Ball date was. And when you started dating him, I couldn't take it anymore and became distant... Do you think you could forgive me? Please forgive me.

—I already did, baby —you caress his beautiful face and drop a loving kiss on his lips.

—Thank you —he whispers.

—Wanna see something amazing?

—Of course, babe. Show me.

You jump to the table, take out your wand and point at the sky. Draco notices that your hand is shaking, so he jumps to the table and snakes his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind.

—Do your magic, sweet baby —he whispers in your ear and kisses your neck. You close your eyes and feel his warm breath on your neck.

—Expecto Patronum —you whisper and a beautiful wisp of silvery smoke comes out of your wand, taking the form of a dolphin.

Draco is rendered speechless and so do you. You finally made it. The pure and true love between Draco and you gave you what it takes to produce a Patronus. You turn around and wrap your hands around his neck. He still has his arms snaked around your waist. The beautiful silver dolphin swims like it was dancing around you two while you're melting in a sweet loving kiss.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "True Love" by Emma Lahana.

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
27K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
623K 10.8K 200
VOLUME 2 IS OUT! It's called The Mark of Death!! Includes: !x readers! one shots, two shots and short stories! All are about Draco Malfoy! Credit t...
1.1K 53 9
Draco Malfoy hides incognito at a Swedish muggle university. You are intrigued by the mysterious new student. What is his secret? - A sweet, short s...